Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how the one game I've had in my cart (NBA JAM for PS3) for over 2 weeks now, jumped up to $31.99 overnight. It had been holding at $25.99 forever (after having been $30.99), but I couldn't justify the purchase. Needs to be about $20 like it was for oh, 10 minutes, a few weeks back.

Thanks AWD!!!

[quote name='jupiterjones']I love how the one game I've had in my cart (NBA JAM for PS3) for over 2 weeks now, jumped up to $31.99 overnight. It had been holding at $25.99 forever (after having been $30.99), but I couldn't justify the purchase. Needs to be about $20 like it was for oh, 10 minutes, a few weeks back.

Thanks AWD!!![/QUOTE]

+1.

Are you copying me? NBA Jam :ps3: has also been sitting in my cart for a while now and I've been waiting for the hopeful $20 or less price point. It's not that big of a deal because I can wait. My newly-created huge backlog of games (new PS3 and holiday sales for :ps3: and :360:) will keep me busy.

Received my Mafia II CE I ordered the other day. It was listed as "like new" and appeared to just have a tear in the shrinkwrap. Upon opening it, I found the tear extended to the slip cover, which was ripped almost halfway down the side (I'm thinking overzealous box cutter). And on top of that, the soundtrack was somehow missing. I watched an unboxing video on Youtube and figured out that it must have been repackaged. Not really happy about all that being considered "like new" condition...especially with no mention of the soundtrack being missing.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Received my Mafia II CE I ordered the other day. It was listed as "like new" and appeared to just have a tear in the shrinkwrap. Upon opening it, I found the tear extended to the slip cover, which was ripped almost halfway down the side (I'm thinking overzealous box cutter). And on top of that, the soundtrack was somehow missing. I watched an unboxing video on Youtube and figured out that it must have been repackaged. Not really happy about all that being considered "like new" condition...especially with no mention of the soundtrack being missing.[/QUOTE]

You can get a refund for thta easily, just contact Customer service!

[quote name='juanawoman']Missing the PS3s. :([/QUOTE]

count me in as another person looking for a ps3.

my 60gb fat is making way too much noise with its fan. :bomb:

[quote name='crewj']count me in as another person looking for a ps3.

my 60gb fat is making way too much noise with its fan. :bomb:[/QUOTE]
lol that's how it starts...

I was so upset when my 60GB died :(

Just received my Black Friday PS3 today. Like New Black Friday Bundle. Definitely has seen use, so not a new but damaged box item. System had been opened, used. Controller looked new, and both the Blu ray and Uncharted were still sealed. I had a question though. The system said the hard drive was corrupted, reformat required on startup. Is that a simple error, no problem with reformat going forward, or is there likely a possibility the drive itself is faulty? I am just curious if I should try to return it/get credit from Amazon to replace the hard drive within my return window.

[quote name='ArthurDayne']Just received my Black Friday PS3 today. Like New Black Friday Bundle. Definitely has seen use, so not a new but damaged box item. System had been opened, used. Controller looked new, and both the Blu ray and Uncharted were still sealed. I had a question though. The system said the hard drive was corrupted, reformat required on startup. Is that a simple error, no problem with reformat going forward, or is there likely a possibility the drive itself is faulty? I am just curious if I should try to return it/get credit from Amazon to replace the hard drive within my return window.[/QUOTE]

sounds like it may be a bad hard drive, probably why it was returned in the first place. if you got a good enough deal, i'd just replace the hard drive with something larger yourself and be happy.

[quote name='daminion']sounds like it may be a bad hard drive, probably why it was returned in the first place. if you got a good enough deal, i'd just replace the hard drive with something larger yourself and be happy.[/QUOTE]

Or you could call up Sony and possibly get a free replacement.

[quote name='ArthurDayne']Just received my Black Friday PS3 today. Like New Black Friday Bundle. Definitely has seen use, so not a new but damaged box item. System had been opened, used. Controller looked new, and both the Blu ray and Uncharted were still sealed. I had a question though. The system said the hard drive was corrupted, reformat required on startup. Is that a simple error, no problem with reformat going forward, or is there likely a possibility the drive itself is faulty? I am just curious if I should try to return it/get credit from Amazon to replace the hard drive within my return window.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like somebody hit the off button or lost electricity when PS3 was writing to the hard drive. Pretty easy to do and not a sign of hardware fault.

This thread's not the best place to get a good answer to this question

Huh, everyone looking for PS3s. I've been trying to snag one of the slim 360s. My old non-Elite console red ringed and I was out of warrenty, so I had a a local guy fix it. He overcharged me and it red ringed a couple weeks later.
How many other people ITT are after one of the slims?

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Huh, everyone looking for PS3s. [/QUOTE]
i would assume they like video games

gamesof2011chart.jpg

video games..
video games everywhere

[quote name='cRodz']i would assume they like video games

gamesof2011chart.jpg

video games..
video games everywhere[/QUOTE]
Well, I can't view the image you posted, but it seems like that is what the majority of people are wanting ITT. I see a couple people every now and then wanting a PSP bundle or GO or something. But it seems like everyone wants a PS3.
I don't need one, I have one already.

So I contacted Amazon Customer Support about my (potential) hard drive problem. They said I could return it after the 30 day return window if I had any problems. That works out perfectly for me. Unfortunately (or fortunately) he didn't specify how long after the window I had. So I guess it could be anywhere from day 31 until the end of time.

Quick question on how to handle something: I received my psp god of war bundle, I havent tested it yet, but it looks like they gave me 2 copies of ghost of sparta and 2 copies of Kick Ass. I'm not interested in cheating amazon, so I was going to contact them ... but I'm also not interested in getting someone in trouble, if they can track who did it.

Opinions?

Yeah, I have no idea. I doubt you would get anybody in trouble. You should make sure codes for the movie are still valid first, though- or at least that you use the codes that are valid, and throw away any if they have been redeemed already.

[quote name='ploppsdman']Quick question on how to handle something: I received my psp god of war bundle, I havent tested it yet, but it looks like they gave me 2 copies of ghost of sparta and 2 copies of Kick Ass. I'm not interested in cheating amazon, so I was going to contact them ... but I'm also not interested in getting someone in trouble, if they can track who did it.

Opinions?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure they won't fire someone over it. Mistakes happen. If you contact them about it they might just tell you to keep them.

[quote name='ArthurDayne']So I contacted Amazon Customer Support about my (potential) hard drive problem. They said I could return it after the 30 day return window if I had any problems. That works out perfectly for me. Unfortunately (or fortunately) he didn't specify how long after the window I had. So I guess it could be anywhere from day 31 until the end of time.[/QUOTE]

"I don't care if the world's ending! I want a refund on my slightly non-functioning PS3, damn it!"

[quote name='cRodz']i would assume they like video games

gamesof2011chart.jpg

video games..
video games everywhere[/QUOTE]
That pic makes me and my Xbox feel sad :(

The movie isnt a code ... I have no experiece with a psp, but Im assuming if I have a hard copy, then that's it. The only thing that could be used up is the Chains of Olympus code. Is there anyway to test that outside of redeeming it? I ask b/c I will sell this psp bundle after I'm done playing the god of war games, and I can get Chains of Olympus for little to nothing (hard copy).

i guess the item condition varies...

you can buy a "like- new item" from amazon and itll have something bad

or you can buy some thing listed as "good" and itll be minty.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']"I don't care if the world's ending! I want a refund on my slightly non-functioning PS3, damn it!"[/QUOTE]

You are referring to the fact that I got $0 dollars back of course? How on point you are.
All I got was an assurance that I could still return the system if the hard drive failed after the standard 30 day window.

OK, I"m going to try and ask this without starting a flame war. Please check your responses before firing away at me.

What should be my life expectancy of a PS3? One thing I'm seeing now more than ever is reports of YLOD. Especially with some of the older models. I'll be honest, I've only casually mentally noticed all the different PS3's that have come out. 60, 80, 120, 160, 250, 320 GB HDD. Backwards compatibles, wi-fi's, # of USB's. What I don't know is if they've made any improvements to the internal architecture that would help extend the life of the console.

I'm looking at this for blu-ray and the few exclusive titles I want to play. So I'm watching these holiday bundles but I can't convince myself to pull the trigger yet. Thoughts?

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']OK, I"m going to try and ask this without starting a flame war. Please check your responses before firing away at me.

What should be my life expectancy of a PS3? One thing I'm seeing now more than ever is reports of YLOD. Especially with some of the older models. I'll be honest, I've only casually mentally noticed all the different PS3's that have come out. 60, 80, 120, 160, 250, 320 GB HDD. Backwards compatibles, wi-fi's, # of USB's. What I don't know is if they've made any improvements to the internal architecture that would help extend the life of the console.

I'm looking at this for blu-ray and the few exclusive titles I want to play. So I'm watching these holiday bundles but I can't convince myself to pull the trigger yet. Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

You shouldn't have any problems with the newer consoles, I've got a 250 and a 160 and have never had an issue, the ylod is more of a problem on the older fat models.

I had a 60GB that lasted 4 years. My Brother bought one after me that lasted for maybe 2. I believe there have not been any widely reported problems with the Slim models as of yet. As for the other Fats such as the 40 and 80 I have no expertise.

Haha, go figure. The day I get some Amazon credit from surveys and Tales of Symphonia for the Wii sold yesterday. Whoever got it at $16, nice. I'd buy from Hubbagames but I still am not sure how they charge sales tax to Florida, when they ship from NYC.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']"I don't care if the world's ending! I want a refund on my slightly non-functioning PS3, damn it!"[/QUOTE]

The whole world's infrastructure has gone down, earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, and tornadoes everywhere! My PS3 doesn't turn on since there is no power! I need a refund!

Cool, I just found a copy of Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time for $30.99. Not that great of a deal but I've been looking for that game forever.

[quote name='ploppsdman']Quick question on how to handle something: I received my psp god of war bundle, I havent tested it yet, but it looks like they gave me 2 copies of ghost of sparta and 2 copies of Kick Ass. I'm not interested in cheating amazon, so I was going to contact them ... but I'm also not interested in getting someone in trouble, if they can track who did it.

Opinions?[/QUOTE]
Exactly the same with me. Got the GoW bundle today and it came with two hard copies of Ghost of Sparta and Kick Ass.

Just got my $112 DXi XL in blue. I was very nervous, as the box had clearly been opened as it was taped back up. :(

However, when opening the box, it was obvious that NOTHING had been touched at all. It's absolutely perfect. :) Yay for AWD!

[quote name='Grinchy']lol that's how it starts...

I was so upset when my 60GB died :([/QUOTE]

Mine just died again for the 2nd time last time. :cry:

So i just picked up a 320gb Move Bundle for $296.99. Even though i don't need the Move Bundle I figure for what I could sell the bundle off for $70-80 and then i wont have to worry about having to upgrade the HD since 120-160gb is not enough for me. I figured it was worth the extra ~$80 or so for the Bundle unit.

[quote name='WilliamG']Just got my $112 DXi XL in blue. I was very nervous, as the box had clearly been opened as it was taped back up. :(

However, when opening the box, it was obvious that NOTHING had been touched at all. It's absolutely perfect. :) Yay for AWD![/QUOTE]

Whole things sounds kinda like a crapshoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back