Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I grabbed the $135 4gb.

I had previously gotten the 250GB kinect, which a doesn't work and b I'm not sure I like how shiny it is. Gonna test the look of the 4gber out.

Also, my experience is that the Like News are units that people buy and return. The truly brand new items are the "Acceptable" ones where the box is beat to hell, but everything is brand new on the inside.

[quote name='doodofdoods']360 version of enslaved is also $18.[/QUOTE]Yoink! :D

Edit: I just grabbed one for my personal collection/use... I just don't feel right taking advantage of the system like that.

This might be interesting and I hope it's the English European version but I just picked up a copy of Breath of Fire III on PSP for 22.

Guess we will find out what happens on Tuesday.

I find it strange and awesome that they put imports online if they get them.

[quote name='zizo79']Xbox 360 250GB $234.99 (Condition: very good)[/QUOTE]

Just picked that up. Will see how it is. Been looking to upgrade from my 20GB system seemed like a good deal.

There is a bunch of ps3's up right now.

EDIT: They have 2 Little big Planet Bundles for $294 and a 250gb for $264, I got one of the 250gb models, after waiting to see what bundles they might have this year I am not interested at all.

I don't get why the retail price of the 250GB PS3 is the same as the 320... who would buy it at regular price?

edited to add: the $264 250 GB PS3 is now gone, replaced by a $281.99 one. My question is, the new one is Used - Like New instead of Used - Very Good... I thought they all just had a slightly crushed box?

[quote name='mr_bungle']That 207 PS3 and 222 is still up...how? Those things usually sell out within seconds..[/QUOTE]

Grabbed that 222 PS3. Thanks!

-FrankCastleAZ

[quote name='bluemax']So tempted, I was thinking about going to Target on BF for the 4GB with all the Gift cards, but this seems like a better deal...

Edit: Snoozed and lost.[/QUOTE]
I did the exact same thing last week when they had a 250GB Kinect bundle for $260..I had it in my cart for a minute or 2 and it was gone. Now I can't even find one for that cheap.

[quote name='fujishig']So what is the difference between "very good" and "like new" (besides 20 bucks)?[/QUOTE]
Maybe the "very good" is a return and "like new" isn't ...

[quote name='fujishig']So what is the difference between "very good" and "like new" (besides 20 bucks)?[/QUOTE]
I really dont know, FWIW, I picked up a DSi XL a couple months back the was listed as very good and it came brand new. Everything was still wrapped, the only thing that was wrong is the box flap was torn.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I really dont know, FWIW, I picked up a DSi XL a couple months back the was listed as very good and it came brand new. Everything was still wrapped, the only thing that was wrong is the box flap was torn.[/QUOTE]

And now the have a used -good one for 237.99. So I guess there's about a $20 difference between good, very good, and like new...

[quote name='zizo79']Maybe the "very good" is a return and "like new" isn't ...[/QUOTE]

Sometimes, but it could also mean that the item looks like it's new despite being a return. For example, no scratches or smudges on the finish or on the accessories.

They probably meant $2.99, but that is pretty funny.

For those (like me) interested, Tales of Symphonia (Wii) is $17. It was just $16 yesterday, so it did jump, but they have it available again.

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']Why are you laughing? According to the list price you're saving like $400 :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

He's laughing as in "laughing all the way to the bank" ? :lol:

zizio I just got a 250gb 360 kinect bundle for $298.. Not sure if you saw it.. I wanted to get one cheaper... It's used like new but I bit.. Any luck?

If your around let me know and I'll drop it, I picked it up for my friend, but not positive he will get take it for sure.. I'll drop it so hopefully you can get it..

And like that it is being prepared... LOL I guess I cant cancel it... haha... So used, like new is the same as NEW rite? Just the box has a little wear and tear? I know my friend was going to pick one up for over $400 for christmas, which is why I grabbed it for him.. Also I can return it if he decides he doesnt want it rite?

[quote name='jd10984']And like that it is being prepared... LOL I guess I cant cancel it... haha... So used, like new is the same as NEW rite? Just the box has a little wear and tear? I know my friend was going to pick one up for over $400 for christmas, which is why I grabbed it for him.. Also I can return it if he decides he doesnt want it rite?[/QUOTE]

If you need to cancel just get into a chat with a rep. They'll cancel it for you.

Ya, I am trying to decide what to do rite now.. I have a friend who definitely wants a 250gb 360.. I am thinking of giving him the 360 for $200 and keeping the kinect for $100.. Something like that. Just not sure if its NEW or if someone returned it.. It says used- like new but not sure if it's just the box is beat up or what it is..

[quote name='jd10984']And like that it is being prepared... LOL I guess I cant cancel it... haha... So used, like new is the same as NEW rite? Just the box has a little wear and tear? I know my friend was going to pick one up for over $400 for christmas, which is why I grabbed it for him.. Also I can return it if he decides he doesnt want it rite?[/QUOTE]

You can cancel it, just click on the help link and get them to call you and hope you can get a hold of somebody stateside, I did it this morning.

[quote name='kataztrophik']LOL just bought one from ebay for 9.49 last week. It's a nice little CE, steelbook looks purdy[/QUOTE]

I bought one when amazon had em on sale last year. Kept it sealed too cuz I had already gotten the regular edition when GS had it on sale for $8 used.

EDIT: and I agree. Steelbook = purdy. :D

[quote name='skiizim']You can cancel it, just click on the help link and get them to call you and hope you can get a hold of somebody stateside, I did it this morning.[/QUOTE]

I just got off the phone with them, he tried to cancel it but he said they already have it prepped to ship and that it is too late, so I am going to see what kind of shape it is in, if its good, my friend said he would be down for buying the 250gb 360 for $220 and I'll keep the kinect.. for $80.. So no lose for me either way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back