Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kataztrophik']Sporadically, though I do find more consoles at night recently[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Though I'm actually hoping for more EA Sports Active 2 rather than a console.

[quote name='kingtopher']Is there a particular time that the warehouse tends to update their stock or is it just sporadically throughout the day?[/QUOTE]
I would say that for the past week, they have been updating late at night around 2AM EST and later

I'll repeat so those not following don't have to look back: Like New-$300

outerseal.jpg

inside.jpg

dent.jpg

[quote name='Amblix']CS could have been DLC for CT, wouldn't be surprised if CS 2 was turned into a full game.[/QUOTE]

I don't think you played the same CS I did. I'm prepared to back this up.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I don't think you played the same CS I did. I'm prepared to back this up.[/QUOTE]

I was talking about before it came out, of course they expanded on it.

And don't get me wrong, I love Blaze Blue, I bought them both on release day.

[quote name='senorchris']Just managed to get a 'Like New' Kinect - $103.99. Says it's going to ship after Christmas, which is a bit worrying.[/QUOTE]
I was wondering why I saw a Kinect on warehouse deals lol

[quote name='Amblix']I was talking about before it came out, of course they expanded on it.

And don't get me wrong, I love Blaze Blue, I bought them both on release day.[/QUOTE]

Oh, all right then. Sorry, I guess I kind of jumped the gun there. XP As for CS2 becoming a disk release, I'd say it's highly unlikely at this point. It's adding one new mode and the balance patch, so it's not like it would really warrant a disk release. And Ark would basically have to say "sorry, we changed our mind" to everyone, since they haven't hinted at anything more than DLC. Either way, I'm looking forward to it. :D

[quote name='zizo79']I was wondering why I saw a Kinect on warehouse deals lol[/QUOTE]

They actually had quite a few the day of release. It is amazing what you can find on Amazon Warehouse if you are persistent and patient (and a little lucky).

Ive been waiting on a 250gb xbox deal for a few weeks now. Seems like I always miss em by a few mins. I might just breakdown and get the 250gb holiday bundle w/forza and alan wake.

[quote name='BrownCracker']Ive been waiting on a 250gb xbox deal for a few weeks now. Seems like I always miss em by a few mins. I might just breakdown and get the 250gb holiday bundle w/forza and alan wake.[/QUOTE]
Same here...I actually ordered one and it got canceled due to low stock.

[quote name='DrMunkee']They actually had quite a few the day of release. It is amazing what you can find on Amazon Warehouse if you are persistent and patient (and a little lucky).[/QUOTE]

I have had 2 tabs open for black ops since it was released and have yet to see a copy except for one that didnt come in a case...

[quote name='genfuyung']I have had 2 tabs open for black ops since it was released and have yet to see a copy except for one that didnt come in a case...[/QUOTE]

I've picked up 2 prestige editions already from Warehouse Deals...haven't seen any Hardened Editions though and the Standard Editions aren't quite cheap enough

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Oh, all right then. Sorry, I guess I kind of jumped the gun there. XP As for CS2 becoming a disk release, I'd say it's highly unlikely at this point. It's adding one new mode and the balance patch, so it's not like it would really warrant a disk release. And Ark would basically have to say "sorry, we changed our mind" to everyone, since they haven't hinted at anything more than DLC. Either way, I'm looking forward to it. :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm in Afghanistan so a disc release would be perfect. :)

[quote name='genfuyung']I have had 2 tabs open for black ops since it was released and have yet to see a copy except for one that didnt come in a case...[/QUOTE]

I snagged two regular edition copies last Wed. after only keeping an eye on the page for it for two hours...

Guess you gotta be lucky.

[quote name='Amblix']Yeah, I'm in Afghanistan so a disc release would be perfect. :)[/QUOTE]

Aaaah, I see. Actually, it turns out the Europe release might have DLC characters on it, too, so there's always the possibility, especially if it gets pushed back again, that it'll just be CS2. :]

I Received my Halo Reach bundle today that I bought for $333. The box was a little beat up but not in terrible condition. Checked out the xbox, controllers, headset and cords all where wrapped up and in mint condition. There is even still the code for a halo video, but one thing was missing the Halo Reach Game! Contacted amazon and told the person what happened. He then told me they would exchange my bundle for another bundle and he would e-mail me the mailing information with the pre-paid order # to send out. A half hour later, still no e-mail. I called amazon back and another guy picked up so I told him I was waiting for the mailing information. He apologized and sent me the packaging print outs. I asked him how long it would be before I received my replacement. He said they could not replace it because they do not have any in stock but I would recieve all my money back and would not have to pay for shipping. I told him I wanted to keep the bundle despite the missing game and asked him if I could just receive credit to amazon instead. He liked my idea and told me he would put $49.99 towards by account so I could purchase the game. I waited on the line so he could put the credit on my account and when he came back he told me put $60 in my account so I could buy the game and put the extra towards one day shipping. I thanked him and he again apologized for my problem. Overall I am very satisfied with my purchase and thank the second employee for helping me out.

[quote name='6er']FTW:
for those wondering how my $300 Like New 250GB Kinect bundle would work out: a dent on corner of box, but still has the BOX SEAL INTACT! Woot! Pics up soon!

yes, I'm happy with it![/QUOTE]

Just about 100% sure you got the one I let go a few hours afters I bought it, I remember you getting one the next day for the same price, like new condition.

[quote name='qualityman13']It.[/QUOTE] Great customer service ! I always like to call during the day so I wont have to get someone from India (No offense here) because I get a better service when I talk to someone on the US.

[quote name='kataztrophik']I...can't...bring...myself...to...order...this!

:( If I actually needed a PS3, this would be awesome.[/QUOTE]
That is a great price...Hopefully I'll finally find a Kinect bundle tonight..

[quote name='zizo79']Don't want a 4GB lol[/QUOTE]Having now gotten a 4gb and a 250GB elite, I have to say that I greatly prefer the 4gb one. The 250gb looks really nice, but it gets really dirty really fast. And when it gets dirty, it doesn't look very good.

That 4GB posted above with Kinect for 230ish I would have happily grabbed and sold off the 250GB Kinect I have.

I just can't pull the trigger on a new 360. I just got done getting the connection upgraded to wireless n and 250g hard drive. I wanted to save some money. I would have prob got the kinect bundle if it was still for sale though.

New to this, so just refresh the $51 - $9999 link in the OP over and over periodically if you are looking for PS3 deals?

Black wii dead, white wii still available.

I want to gauge out my eyes every time I see I missed a $14 :360: Super Street Fighter IV.

Last edited by a moderator:
While all you guys are worried about these console deals, and reduced price CEs and new releases, I scored the deal of the century

PSX Patriotic Pinball - .99 :whee:

Your loss guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back