Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nekromantix']360 version back in stock, as well as one for the PS3[/QUOTE]

Bought the 360 one, thanks! :D

There's also another left at $57.99.

:360: Fallout: New Vegas is up again at $39.99. Was gonna snag but then remembered my $20 promo credit doesn't apply to Warehouse Deals! Fingers crossed for a good BF price on a new copy through Amazon.

[quote name='maddog66']Whoot, just got the ass creed brother hood ce for 3.99 after my gift cards i got for using my amazon credit card.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that amazon credit card is pretty awesome but I had to cancel mine before I got myself in trouble.

I missed the assassins creed CE again? FFFFUUUUUUUUUU......I'll hang around AWD tonight and see what turns up. I don't think I'm doing anything tomorrow.

damn missed another 160 ps3 and a ps3 move bundle system?

well the ac2 cs and SS4 are gone in case anyone is interested.

[quote name='enufs8d']damn missed another 160 ps3 and a ps3 move bundle system?

well the ac2 cs and SS4 are gone in case anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]
are you talking about the ones from yesterday ?

[quote name='zizo79']are you talking about the ones from yesterday ?[/QUOTE]

yes. I got busy working graveyard and couldn't respond... now that i think about it... i see your point. ha.

Or a better question, do you guys even sleep? how else are you getting all these stuff. I can see falling asleep at the computer and getting woken up by alerts.

[quote name='enufs8d']yes. I got busy working graveyard and couldn't respond... now that i think about it... i see your point. ha.

Or a better question, do you guys even sleep? how else are you getting all these stuff. I can see falling asleep at the computer and getting woken up by alerts.[/QUOTE]
I actually was sleeping, then woke up to check Amazon. I am looking for Kinect Bundle. For the past 2 weeks, the consoles have been showing up late at night.

[quote name='Rozz']Fable 3 normal edition is back in stock at $38.99.

[/QUOTE]

$40 and a $10 gaming coupon at Kmart for a few days after thanksgiving. I'm biting if amazon matches that.

[quote name='dblchin01']$69 ps3 move bundle
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1289639611&sr=1-1&condition=used

Edit: Gone[/QUOTE]

I bought it, but cancelled. It'll come back in stock soon. I almost never use my PS3. I'd rather have a Kinect, I don't know of a single good game for the Move right now :cry:

Such a good deal though, but $69 for a product I won't use is still $69 too much..

edit:gone now. hopefully to a good cag.

[quote name='david12795']is the xbox for $250 a good deal?[/QUOTE]

no way, a brand new one with a 1 year warranty is way better. Plus, you can snatch one of these up new on black friday with 50 dollar gift card or bundled up with games for a great price

Ordered the last copy of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition (Xbox 360) (Like New) for $33.99 shipped. I hope they don't cancel my order for the 3rd times. Few weeks ago, they canceled my orders because their supplier doesn't have stock available and I was given 50% refund for my next order. For this reason, I only pay $17 to compensate for any inconvenience.

I got a Move Bundle for 73.99 and it's coming next week. Hopefully it will be like everyone else's stuff: destroyed box and mint product.

Can anyone comment on how item returns work? I've got my eye on a piece of electronics that is in "very good" condition. If I get it, and don't like the condition, how does the return process work? What's the turnaround time? Do I pay for shipping?

[quote name='mtxbass1']Can anyone comment on how item returns work? I've got my eye on a piece of electronics that is in "very good" condition. If I get it, and don't like the condition, how does the return process work? What's the turnaround time? Do I pay for shipping?[/QUOTE]

If it's buyer's remorse or you changing your mind then you typically pay to ship it back. If it's defective, missing parts, etc. then they offer you a pre-paid mail label to print out.

[quote name='Rozz']If it's buyer's remorse or you changing your mind then you typically pay to ship it back. If it's defective, missing parts, etc. then they offer you a pre-paid mail label to print out.[/QUOTE]

Make sure if you have to pay for it that you send it out yourself using USPS or something. I used their label before and got hit with a 10 dollar shipping reimbursement fee. >.

[quote name='Rozz']If it's buyer's remorse or you changing your mind then you typically pay to ship it back. If it's defective, missing parts, etc. then they offer you a pre-paid mail label to print out.[/QUOTE]

It's more of a condition thing. It won't be buyers remorse. I'm just wondering if "very good" condition is decent on a piece of electronics...

Why do people buy the collector's edition items from warehouse? Isn't there a risk of the package having already-used DLC? I've rarely seen a discount deep enough to justify buying a CE without the DLC included... or is it like the consoles, just the box is scratched up (which is also one of the draws of a CE, I would think).

Also, can someone please buy Mega man legends 2 so I don't have to look at it every day?

[quote name='fujishig']Why do people buy the collector's edition items from warehouse? Isn't there a risk of the package having already-used DLC? I've rarely seen a discount deep enough to justify buying a CE without the DLC included... or is it like the consoles, just the box is scratched up (which is also one of the draws of a CE, I would think).

Also, can someone please buy Mega man legends 2 so I don't have to look at it every day?[/QUOTE]

I've grabbed 2 prestige editions of Black Ops, and both came sealed and in perfect condition.

[quote name='mtxbass1']It's more of a condition thing. It won't be buyers remorse. I'm just wondering if "very good" condition is decent on a piece of electronics...[/QUOTE]
In my experience, Amazon will almost always pay for return shipping if you're not satisfied. I had an Xbox 360 Kinect bundle shipped to me in 'Like New' condition and the box had taken a bit of a beating - one of the thumps made it through the Xbox itself - it was barely touched, but it still didn't feel like it was 'Like New'. After speaking to the American CS (the by-email foreign staff would just give stock answers), they offered me 10% discount ($30) on the spot, or a full refund (with them giving me a UPS pre-paid label). This was with zero photographic evidence - just a brief two minute chat on the phone. They also said that even if I took the partial refund, I can return it within 30 days for a full refund, or 90 days if it develops a defect.

Amazon CS = awesome.

[quote name='senorchris'] After speaking to the American CS (the by-email foreign staff would just give stock answers)
Amazon CS = awesome.[/QUOTE]

Yes...!

[quote name='BrownCracker']Hope thats true. It would be awesome if they match toys-r-us so I can score a 250gb xbox s along w/$50 credit.[/QUOTE]
If I don't get anything on WD then BF would be when I will buy it..

I am definitely going to pick one up next weekend regardless. I also just traded in my structural calculations book to Amazon so thats an extra 100 bux going towards upgrading to a new xbox.

[quote name='BrownCracker']I am definitely going to pick one up next weekend regardless. I also just traded in my structural calculations book to Amazon so thats an extra 100 bux going towards upgrading to a new xbox.[/QUOTE] I have over $230 in Amazon credit and I am going to do the same. I want to get the kinect bundle ...

[quote name='zizo79']I know this unrelated to WD but I thought I could share this article from Yahoo Finance. Basically, it says that Amazon will PMing all the B&M stores doorbusters !
http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/111355/hate-the-black-friday-lines-score-deals-online[/QUOTE]

:hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:

Wal-Mart BF deals:

$10 Game Titles
:ps3: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare GOTY Edition
:wii: Disney's UP
:ps3: God of War Collection
:ps3: inFamous
:ps3: Killzone 2
:wii: Little League World Series Double Play
:ds: Phineas and Ferb
:360: Prototype
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction
:wii: Red Steel 2
:wii: SpongeBob SquarePants Featuring NickToons: Globs of Doom
:360: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
:360: Tetris Evolution
:360: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
:360: Transformers: The Game
:wii: Wheel of Fortune
:ds: Zhu Zhu Pets
And More; Over 80 Titles. . .

[quote name='petersa1d']no way, a brand new one with a 1 year warranty is way better. Plus, you can snatch one of these up new on black friday with 50 dollar gift card or bundled up with games for a great price[/QUOTE]
Um..... all these Xboxes come with 1 year warranties. So it's actually a fairly good deal except for the fact that those Xboxes have been seen on WD for a lower price, or they have also had the Kinect bundles for cheaper than that.

[quote name='tlwizard']Um..... all these Xboxes come with 1 year warranties. So it's actually a fairly good deal except for the fact that those Xboxes have been seen on WD for a lower price, or they have also had the Kinect bundles for cheaper than that.[/QUOTE]
I will also get a squaretarde warranty with that for 3 years for like $30 or less!

Got my pair of AC: Brotherhood Collector's Editions today. PS3 one looks mint, not sure about inside because going to give it to brother for Christmas. No idea what's wrong with it.. Cardboard has a tiny bit of shelf wear on the bottom, plastic shell is perfectly symmetrical.

Plastic outer shell of the 360 version has a small tear in the front. Decent amount of warping on the backside, and small amount on two sides. Was a bitch to pry it off the cardboard box because of its warpage. All the contents inside were completely fine.

Way they described it made it out to sound like it was run over a few times, so I'm happy. :)

edit: found the defect hidden of the PS3 version under the warehouse barcode, 'bout a 1.5" crack in the plastic shell. Knew there had to be some sort of kink somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back