Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CJayC']So I'm new to Amazon Warehouse and I was wondering if I got a PS3 is it guaranteed to come with all the necessary cables and a controller? Thanks[/QUOTE]

Why would you name yourself after the GameFAQs creator?

[quote name='skiizim']fuck no, I received a ps3 last week that didn't have a manufacturers box and no ps3 controller. They just threw that puppy in a box with some bubble wrap and brown paper. The ps3 looked like crap like somebody swapped the guts out and was missing one of the little rubber stubs on the bottom.[/QUOTE]

Will mods move this to the Gamestop thread where he meant to post this? Thanks.

In seriousness, really? No offense, but I find that really hard to believe. Amazon won't even take trades/buy things back without their original box, and they certainly won't do so without necessary cables. I'm calling B.S.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Will mods move this to the Gamestop thread where he meant to post this? Thanks.

In seriousness, really? No offense, but I find that really hard to believe. Amazon won't even take trades/buy things back without their original box, and they certainly won't do so without necessary cables. I'm calling B.S.[/QUOTE]
I second that ...

[quote name='skiizim']fuck no, I received a ps3 last week that didn't have a manufacturers box and no ps3 controller. They just threw that puppy in a box with some bubble wrap and brown paper. The ps3 looked like crap like somebody swapped the guts out and was missing one of the little rubber stubs on the bottom.[/QUOTE]

pictures or it never happened.

It's really odd that I bought Spy Hunter and NBA Street last night, and they're still "preparing to ship" yet I bought a DSi hours later and I already have a valid tracking number.

[quote name='Altanis']It's really odd that I bought Spy Hunter and NBA Street last night, and they're still "preparing to ship" yet I bought a DSi hours later and I already have a valid tracking number.[/QUOTE]

Probably the same reason you'd be able to find your current gen handheld system in like five seconds, but take a bit longer looking for your 5+ year old last gen console games. :p

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Probably the same reason you'd be able to find your current gen handheld system in like five seconds, but take a bit longer looking for your 5+ year old last gen console games. :p[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what you're talking about? All my games are sorted and stored alphabetically, separated by Console manufacturer, and further separated by consoles sorted chronologically in my custom built in-wall storage compartment.

[quote name='kataztrophik']I have no idea what you're talking about? All my games are sorted and stored alphabetically, separated by Console manufacturer, and further separated by consoles sorted chronologically in my custom built in-wall storage compartment.[/QUOTE]
I would think Amazon would have a set up like this though

[quote name='ackbar7']I would think Amazon would have a set up like this though[/QUOTE]

Seriously, though in my time working for Best Buy, I've seen some very convoluted sorting and storage methods. Then again, I would hardly say Best Buy and Amazon are comparable LOL

[quote name='kataztrophik']Seriously, though in my time working for Best Buy, I've seen some very convoluted sorting and storage methods. Then again, I would hardly say Best Buy and Amazon are comparable LOL[/QUOTE]
BB booo

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Probably the same reason you'd be able to find your current gen handheld system in like five seconds, but take a bit longer looking for your 5+ year old last gen console games. :p[/QUOTE]
I'll go ahead and bite. Some of this is just me being facetious, some of it's real.

1. Until I get the DSi in my hands (which won't matter, it's an X-mas present to myself that I'll be feigning surprise at come Dec 25), I don't have a current gen handheld. Actually, I don't have a handheld at all right now- I Gave away my entire GBA collection six months ago.

2. My game cases are stored on a bookcase, with each console on a different shelf, and each system is then sorted alphabetically (not kidding). I could find just about any game I wanted in 5 seconds... if I kept them in their cases.

3. Since I keep them in a DVD wallet, as I am on campus 4.5 hours away from where I live and could not store some 200+ cases, I have them organized by system, and could find any game within 60 seconds.

4. The number of previous gen games I have is pretty large, so not being able to find them would simply be due to the size of the collection I have. I also don't have a PS3 or 360, so the only current gen games I really have are the Wii games.... which I keep track of like a hawk.

I am very organized with most of my stuff. I have a bit of an OCD problem. It's probably because I hate not being able to find something I'm looking for. Whatever it is, I am very meticulous with my stuff.... especially hundreds of dollars worth of games.

[quote name='kataztrophik']I have no idea what you're talking about? All my games are sorted and stored alphabetically, separated by Console manufacturer, and further separated by consoles sorted chronologically in my custom built in-wall storage compartment.[/QUOTE]
Pretty much this, except I just have a bookcase I store stuff on. I sort my cases alphabetically by console. Since I only have PS1, PS2, GCN, and Wii games to store (and DS games now), it's not that difficult.

I also do the same thing for my DVDs. I think I have over 150 of those, all sorted alphabetically. Not that large a collection, but I also haven't paid more than about $6 for any of them.

[quote name='Altanis']I'll go ahead and bite. Some of this is just me being facetious, some of it's real.

1. Until I get the DSi in my hands (which won't matter, it's an X-mas present to myself that I'll be feigning surprise at come Dec 25), I don't have a current gen handheld. Actually, I don't have a handheld at all right now- I Gave away my entire GBA collection six months ago.

2. My game cases are stored on a bookcase, with each console on a different shelf, and each system is then sorted alphabetically (not kidding). I could find just about any game I wanted in 5 seconds... if I kept them in their cases.

3. Since I keep them in a DVD wallet, as I am on campus 4.5 hours away from where I live and could not store some 200+ cases, I have them organized by system, and could find any game within 60 seconds.

4. The number of previous gen games I have is pretty large, so not being able to find them would simply be due to the size of the collection I have. I also don't have a PS3 or 360, so the only current gen games I really have are the Wii games.... which I keep track of like a hawk.

I am very organized with most of my stuff. I have a bit of an OCD problem. It's probably because I hate not being able to find something I'm looking for. Whatever it is, I am very meticulous with my stuff.... especially hundreds of dollars worth of games.[/QUOTE]

Haha imagine your difficulty in locating a game due to the size of your collection, and think of an Amazon warehouse, which I would imagine to be a few thousand times bigger? Newer gen games most likely get the most traffic, so games come and go very quickly, meaning those shelves/aisles are probably the most organized and easiest to access. Now imagine the older gen games that get considerably less traffic and have a longer shelf life. These games probably sacrifice shelf space and are forced to spend their days in totes or the like, to conserve space for the more popular newer gen games. They are probably roughly organized by system, and possibly semi-alphabetized. Entire totes dedicated to a few letters of the alphabet, so the employee would still need to dig through the tote to find the game in question.

These are all real issues stores face while storing merchandise in a warehouse, and having spent 2 years as a Media supervisor, am quite familiar with the difficulties in storing everything efficiently, especially during a holiday rush, where stores receive 3 or more times the amount of product than during the normal year.

That being said, Amazon really does an amazing job :)

Am I allowed to use Amazon Trade-In credit for warehouse purchases? What about those pre-order gaming credit? Thanks for your response.

You've never been in an Amazon warehouse have you?

It's really organized. Their system to get stuff that's been bought is also really efficient. You really should look it up.

[quote name='yglin']Am I allowed to use Amazon Trade-In credit for warehouse purchases? What about those pre-order gaming credit? Thanks for your response.[/QUOTE]

Yes, and no. You're welcome

[quote name='Altanis']You've never been in an Amazon warehouse have you?

It's really organized. Their system to get stuff that's been bought is also really efficient. You really should look it up.[/QUOTE]

No, I haven't. I imagine it must be super organized all the time in order to operate efficiently. Doing stuff on that big of a scale kinda forces you to be PERFECT. My challenges at Best Buy were to store a few thousand games in the size of a small bathroom, since the rest of the warehouse was allocated to Home Theater and Computers for the most part. Different from the challenges Amazon has for sure, but challenges nonetheless ;)

[quote name='yglin']Am I allowed to use Amazon Trade-In credit for warehouse purchases? What about those pre-order gaming credit? Thanks for your response.[/QUOTE]
Gift cards can be used on any order at Amazon.

Game credits are valid only when sold by Amazon and no other seller (including the Warehouse).

I'm not sure how many times we need to cover that.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Will mods move this to the Gamestop thread where he meant to post this? Thanks.

In seriousness, really? No offense, but I find that really hard to believe. Amazon won't even take trades/buy things back without their original box, and they certainly won't do so without necessary cables. I'm calling B.S.[/QUOTE]

You guys believe what you want, it happened I was surprised myself. It was packed in a huge box then when I opened it was packed in another box, I was thinking for once Amazon packed there stuff good. And no there are no pics, it is on its way back to Louisville. I never knew there were a bunch of girls here in this thread, wow! I guess that's what happens when you stalk amazon warehouse deals all day.

[quote name='Altanis']Gift cards can be used on any order at Amazon.

Game credits are valid only when sold by Amazon and no other seller (including the Warehouse).

I'm not sure how many times we need to cover that.[/QUOTE]
It would be good to put in the FAQ. ;)

Thank you again.

[quote name='skiizim']I never knew there were a bunch of girls here in this thread, wow! I guess that's what happens when you stalk amazon warehouse deals all day.[/QUOTE]

There are no girls on the internet, girls are guys, guys are guys, and children are the FBI.

Teehee

[quote name='kataztrophik']There are no girls on the internet, girls are guys, guys are guys, and children are the FBI.

Teehee[/QUOTE]

ala SONY HOME ...does that even still exist? I'll have to go there tonight.......

[quote name='yglin']It would be good to put in the FAQ. ;)

Thank you again.[/QUOTE]
The terms of using Amazon GCs and Promotional Credit can be found on... wait for it.... Amazon's site.

[quote name='Altanis']The terms of using Amazon GCs and Promotional Credit can be found on... wait for it.... Amazon's site.[/QUOTE]
Could you tell me where I can find this Amazon, I think it might be a river somewhere...

[quote name='Brother Daz']There is no delivery service on Thanksgiving, from anyone[/QUOTE]

Except for doctors. Someone's got to help squeeze out those Turkeyday babies!

[quote name='scarhawk']Well just made my first order from Warehouse deals yesterday. Shipped today. Should be here on Thanksgiving thanks to Prime :)[/QUOTE]
Glad to hear you never got that Wii to flip.

Haha, I didn't think people would take that analogy so seriously. XD I wasn't trying to say Amazon was disorganized or anything. I was trying to say that on the list of Amazon's priorities, selling a $100+ system comes before shipping out a couple $1 games. Basically, in shipping your DS sooner, they locked in that $100+ sale.

[quote name='skiizim']You guys believe what you want, it happened I was surprised myself. It was packed in a huge box then when I opened it was packed in another box, I was thinking for once Amazon packed there stuff good. And no there are no pics, it is on its way back to Louisville. I never knew there were a bunch of girls here in this thread, wow! I guess that's what happens when you stalk amazon warehouse deals all day.[/QUOTE]

Given your sig, I'm not sure what kind of an insult that is. In any case, everyone defending Warehouse Deals has legitimate reason to be doing so. There were zero reported claims like yours before WD consoles came with all the necessary components, at which instance you seemingly came out of nowhere to announce they don't. It sounds to me like you're trying to turn away new competition more than anything. :roll:

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Haha, I didn't think people would take that analogy so seriously. XD I wasn't trying to say Amazon was disorganized or anything. I was trying to say that on the list of Amazon's priorities, selling a $100+ system comes before shipping out a couple $1 games. Basically, in shipping your DS sooner, they locked in that $100+ sale.[/QUOTE]

The sig is a joke, I guess people that live out near the Ozarks don't have a sense of humor. I don't need to lie to and even then prove anything to anybody, I guess Amazon is impervious to making any mistakes. Your last statement is stupid, I always mention Amazon Warehouse Deals when people are asking/looking for a deal, either way I'm done with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='skiizim']Insult about your lack of sense of humor. I can make claims about things without backing them up and still expect people to believe me if I want to. What you say is stupid, I always refer people to the place I say gives me shitty products despite their actual policies and testimonies from the other 99% of the community. I'm ignoring you now.[/QUOTE]

Okay.

[quote name='scarhawk']^ I meant for actual video games (PSP game). Wii made me a good $50-60. Useful cash for the holiday sales :)[/QUOTE]
Oh cool, then I'm so happy for you having completed your first purchase from Warehouse Deals that was actually for you, not for flipping. Whoo hoo for you!

/sarcasm

Damn it, I ordered a DS game from Warehouse Deals and they put the wrong cartridge in the case. #-o

Got my PS Move Bundle today. Box had some wear, controller looked used, game was opened, but everything is in near mint condition.

[quote name='Rozz']Damn it, I ordered a DS game from Warehouse Deals and they put the wrong cartridge in the case. #-o[/QUOTE]

Haha what did you get in compared to what you ordered? Did you get the short end of the stick or the better end of it?

[quote name='Phenomic']Haha what did you get in compared to what you ordered? Did you get the short end of the stick or the better end of it?[/QUOTE]

I ordered Pheonix Wright: Trials and Tribulations and got the Trials and Tribulations box with Ace Attorney in there instead. I guess it's an understandable mix-up considering they're in the same series, but it's still annoying nonetheless. Trials and Tribulations is worth more so I got the short end of the stick in this case. I'll shoot them an e-mail and I'm guessing they'll just have me send it back.

[quote name='Rozz']I ordered Pheonix Wright: Trials and Tribulations and got the Trials and Tribulations box with Ace Attorney in there instead. I guess it's an understandable mix-up considering they're in the same series, but it's still annoying nonetheless. Trials and Tribulations is worth more so I got the short end of the stick in this case. I'll shoot them an e-mail and I'm guessing they'll just have me send it back.[/QUOTE]

seeems the last week whoever is dealing with the wherehouse deals dont know how to handle questions/complants ...

i got rock band 3 for the ds it was to come last thursday.... ups guy came said they couldnt find the package it might be on another truck or lost ..... so i emailed amazon letting them know that the package might been lost and they said wait till the 22nd to email them back... well friday i get teh game and friday i get an email saying a refund was sent... So i call them up and they go

o you got the game.. okay we will rereverse the credit (the refund)

saturday morning i wait up and get an email saying Sorry that your game was lost we have refunded the payment to your account

So i ended up with the game + 2 refunds for the game... Still waiting for amazon to figure out what they are up to LOL i would call them up again but im sure they would issue a 3rd refund for the game

[quote name='scarhawk']Well just made my first order from Warehouse deals yesterday. Shipped today. Should be here on Thanksgiving thanks to Prime :)[/QUOTE]

You mean Wednesday? :whistle2:? Thanksgiving being on Thursday (NO deliveries) and 3 days away.

[quote name='slidecage']seeems the last week whoever is dealing with the wherehouse deals dont know how to handle questions/complants ...

i got rock band 3 for the ds it was to come last thursday.... ups guy came said they couldnt find the package it might be on another truck or lost ..... so i emailed amazon letting them know that the package might been lost and they said wait till the 22nd to email them back... well friday i get teh game and friday i get an email saying a refund was sent... So i call them up and they go

o you got the game.. okay we will rereverse the credit (the refund)

saturday morning i wait up and get an email saying Sorry that your game was lost we have refunded the payment to your account

So i ended up with the game + 2 refunds for the game... Still waiting for amazon to figure out what they are up to LOL i would call them up again but im sure they would issue a 3rd refund for the game[/QUOTE]

This is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back