Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here. The game wasn't worth the $46 I paid for it (with or without the $20 credit), but I'd be all over a copy for $18, especially when it's Like New.

[quote name='tlwizard']Just grabbed an "Acceptable" factory sealed PSP Go White for $89.99. Large cut on box and that's it.[/QUOTE]
Nice find! Jealous of that one. :clap:

[quote name='Phenomic']For some reason I've never thought about buying cheapo warehouse games for their cases. You could totally get 1.99 for Madden PSP at Gamestop.

:applause: Going to do this in the future if I need blank cases.[/QUOTE]

Just an FYI - they repackage the games into new cases that are not genuine (except for the DS stuff not sure about PSP). The cases are not nearly as good quality as the originals.

For the Playstation move it says "Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Item may come repackaged. Minor cosmetic imperfection on top, front or sides of item. Minor cosmetic imperfection on bottom or back of item." So the item itself is damaged or the box?

[quote name='lito88']For the Playstation move it says "Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Item may come repackaged. Minor cosmetic imperfection on top, front or sides of item. Minor cosmetic imperfection on bottom or back of item." So the item itself is damaged or the box?[/QUOTE]

Thats pretty much a standard disclaimer amazon wd has on all of their products. Your move bundle should be just fine.

[quote name='lito88']For the Playstation move it says "Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Item may come repackaged. Minor cosmetic imperfection on top, front or sides of item. Minor cosmetic imperfection on bottom or back of item." So the item itself is damaged or the box?[/QUOTE]

That's just amazon's token boilerplate terms. There could be damage/redemption, but my experience is that things generally come in great condition.

[quote name='linkbear']Think they're already gone[/QUOTE]

I was stalking since BF for one for my bro's gf. Just happened to click and it showed up. There were 2 different ones. 1 was 118.99 which I got.

[quote name='sittinghawk3']I was stalking since BF for one for my bro's gf. Just happened to click and it showed up. There were 2 different ones. 1 was 118.99 which I got.[/QUOTE]

I'm debating getting a new one since I've had mine since launch and the graphics card is starting to give out. At the right price I'll bite.

[quote name='mr_bungle']To who asked, no Other M isn't that great.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I'd rather remember Samus fondly than tarnish her legacy.

[quote name='mr_bungle']To who asked, no Other M isn't that great.[/QUOTE]

Really? I enjoyed it... was pretty glued to it until I finished. It seems to be a love or hate type game. The whole "waiting for authorization" gimmick was badly executed, but the game was still fun.

[quote name='lito88']Thanks rudiger94949 for pointing out the move bundle. Also thanks JDMoney and linkbear for the info.[/QUOTE]

Your welcome lito! Glad I could help a fellow CAG. :)

[quote name='Ryuu555']Really? I enjoyed it... was pretty glued to it until I finished. It seems to be a love or hate type game. The whole "waiting for authorization" gimmick was badly executed, but the game was still fun.[/QUOTE]

I'm a big Metroid fan and even bigger Ninja Gaiden fan, but meshing them together didn't work out IMO. It took away the charm of the old Metroid games and added in a bunch of tedious crap, and the controls were beyond terrible. Why would it have been so hard to just have Samus run with the nunchuck and press a button to go into FPS mode instead of switching the controller???

[quote name='Ryuu555']Really? I enjoyed it... was pretty glued to it until I finished. It seems to be a love or hate type game. The whole "waiting for authorization" gimmick was badly executed, but the game was still fun.[/QUOTE]

+1. I really loved Metroid: Other M. I didn't get hung up on the artifice of that mechanic. The game is a lot of fun, which to me matters quite a bit more. I'd highly recommend it, actually. I paid full price and felt it was worth it.

[quote name='mr_bungle']I'm a big Metroid fan and even bigger Ninja Gaiden fan, but meshing them together didn't work out IMO. It took away the charm of the old Metroid games and added in a bunch of tedious crap, and the controls were beyond terrible. Why would it have been so hard to just have Samus run with the nunchuck and press a button to go into FPS mode instead of switching the controller???[/QUOTE]

The controller switched worked fine and aiming with the remote makes a lot more sense and worked great. It's more fun for me to point to aim then to struggle with an analog stick to aim. Perhaps it's a matter of what you're use to.

[quote name='mr_bungle']I'm a big Metroid fan and even bigger Ninja Gaiden fan, but meshing them together didn't work out IMO. It took away the charm of the old Metroid games and added in a bunch of tedious crap, and the controls were beyond terrible. Why would it have been so hard to just have Samus run with the nunchuck and press a button to go into FPS mode instead of switching the controller???[/QUOTE]

The controller switched worked fine and aiming with the remote makes a lot more sense and worked great. It's more fun for me to point to aim then to struggle with an analog stick to aim. Perhaps it's a matter of what you're use to.

that ps3 is up to $267 now, used like new, just received mine for $249 brand spankin new box is near perfect, sold as like new, came with 3.3 firmware, upgraded to 3.41

[quote name='linkbear']Is Other: M any good? I seem to have only heard bad things.[/QUOTE]

I bought it when it was 19.99 Its just ok to me. I really liked the old ones,but this one don't cut it.

For all of you who are looking to get a kinect or a 360 kinect bundle, watch WD today ! They have them back in stock and you know that some boxes get dropped once a while !

[quote name='xblaze23']standard gift card yeah, video game credit, no.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the prompt reply. I just won $200 in gift cards from my law school and it's burning a hole in my pocket.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I just won $200 worth of gift cards from my law school and it's burning a hole in my pocket.

Edit: I hate my internet and it's frequent issues with double-posting.

The other day I used some of my credit from amazon video game trade ins to buy resident evil 4 wii from aw.

[quote name='CGH']The other day I used some of my credit from amazon video game trade ins to buy resident evil 4 wii from aw.[/QUOTE]
With game trade ins, they give you a amazon gift cards, not video game credit.

[quote name='cleaver']Holy shit just nabbed a Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures for $96.99, used - good[/QUOTE]
Game was sealed, just a bit of dust on the Sensor otherwise perfect. Sick.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

[quote name='Brother Daz']With game trade ins, they give you a amazon gift cards, not video game credit.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cleaver']Game was sealed, just a bit of dust on the Sensor otherwise perfect. Sick.[/QUOTE]

So Kinect Adventures was sealed in yours? Mine was opened, but it looked like the only thing that was touched was KA and the seal was broken.

I'm not a fan of KA at all really, but Dance Central made the purchase worthwhile IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back