Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='antlp89']Enslaved (PS3) - 20.99 Like New

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...7U53NWQ&qid=1291686945&sr=1-76&condition=used

Really tempted, but I have too big of a backlog at the moment...[/QUOTE]

There's currently a Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off Select Titles (over a thousand) sale at Amazon, and Enslaved for the 360 is on the list. You could get it for $15 if you find something else on the list you want.

Just putting that out there.

update - i got my ps3 move bundle. i got screwed. it came a sweat crusted sixaxis controller!!! it was missing the mini usb controller cable too. you need this cable to sync the ps3 to register/install it. i emailed amazon and they the crappy bs about no supply in WD or i have 30 days to return it. i was hoping for the zizo treatment.

[quote name='enufs8d']update - i got my ps3 move bundle. i got screwed. it came a sweat crusted sixaxis controller!!! it was missing the mini usb controller cable too. you need this cable to sync the ps3 to register/install it. i emailed amazon and they the crappy bs about no supply in WD or i have 30 days to return it. i was hoping for the zizo treatment.[/QUOTE]

What time of the day did you call? Are you planing on keeping it?

[quote name='enufs8d']update - i got my ps3 move bundle. i got screwed. it came a sweat crusted sixaxis controller!!! it was missing the mini usb controller cable too. you need this cable to sync the ps3 to register/install it. i emailed amazon and they the crappy bs about no supply in WD or i have 30 days to return it. i was hoping for the zizo treatment.[/QUOTE]

I think people are abusing Amazon's returns to get low-cost replacement controllers. I wouldn't keep that controller.

i sent the issue of conern friday night and got an Indian-esque csr email. i didnt get around to sending one this morning. will try again. im just hoping for some credit to buy a dualshock3.

Anyone looking for a Collectors Edtiion of GT5 keep an eye on Wherehouse Deals over the next few days ;)

[quote name='zizo79']I just found out that Amazon square trade warranty for warehouse items is only one good for one year. Do you guys know of any other option to get a 2-3 year warranty ?
Thanks[/QUOTE]

They do not. I emailed squaretrade and you can only get the one year.. it sucks

[quote name='zizo79']I just found out that Amazon square trade warranty for warehouse items is only one good for one year. Do you guys know of any other option to get a 2-3 year warranty ?
Thanks[/QUOTE]

They do not. I emailed squaretrade and you can only get the one year.. it sucks

[quote name='Sillentassasin']Anyone looking for a Collectors Edtiion of GT5 keep an eye on Wherehouse Deals over the next few days ;)

[/QUOTE]
does that mean the dlc codes are used up too?

[quote name='Sillentassasin']Anyone looking for a Collectors Edtiion of GT5 keep an eye on Wherehouse Deals over the next few days ;)[/QUOTE]
Fingercross!

[quote name='Dranakin']Damn, I was playing Black Ops instead of sitting by my computer![/QUOTE]
Give it up Chaplin

You two are not meant to be...:hot:

[quote name='maddog66']34.99 now. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Gone, that's too bad. I'm always game for blindly picking up a 'meh' game for $35.

[quote name='maddog66']34.99 now. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I just grabbed it.
It said it was in acceptable condition.
I saw it came with the manual and boxart and jumped on it.

What should I be expecting since it was in acceptable condition, just some case damage? Because I'm fine with that my prince of Persia and street fighter had bad cases but they weren't even that bad.

Tron is back up for 34.99 on 360

I canceled it, reason it's cheap is because of a large cut in the cover art it said. I don't know if that means the plastic or the actual art.
But didn't want to take a chance. I don't mind a messed up case since that's easily replaced but box art would just irk me every time I looked at it.

[quote name='Jawmuncher']Tron is back up for 34.99 on 360

I canceled it, reason it's cheap is because of a large cut in the cover art it said. I don't know if that means the plastic or the actual art.
But didn't want to take a chance. I don't mind a messed up case since that's easily replaced but box art would just irk me every time I looked at it.[/QUOTE]
How is the game though ?

[quote name='zizo79']How is the game though ?[/QUOTE]

Zizo, I nearly forgot to report back about the plasma I ordered from WD. I actually had ordered two Panasonics - one 46" S2 and one 42" C2.

The C2 ("very good") came still in the original plastic and works great. About what I expected/hoped from WD.

The S2, however, I am having to send back. "Good" condition had the bezel covered with multiple scratches and, more importantly, the display itself was messed up beyond my knowledge of repair.

[quote name='gospelman']Zizo, I nearly forgot to report back about the plasma I ordered from WD. I actually had ordered two Panasonics - one 46" S2 and one 42" C2.

The C2 ("very good") came still in the original plastic and works great. About what I expected/hoped from WD.

The S2, however, I am having to send back. "Good" condition had the bezel covered with multiple scratches and, more importantly, the display itself was messed up beyond my knowledge of repair.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for getting back. How much did you pay for both ? How were they delivered ?

[quote name='zizo79']How is the game though ?[/QUOTE]

I heard it's decent, definitely not worth 60 though.
Mainly interested because im pretty pumped for the movie.

[quote name='zizo79']Thanks for getting back. How much did you pay for both ? How were they delivered ?[/QUOTE]

46" S2 592.99
42" C2 328.99

Both were shipped through Pilot.

[quote name='gospelman']46" S2 592.99
42" C2 328.99

Both were shipped through Pilot.[/QUOTE]
I am looking for a 42 for the same price as yours. Are TVs like games? I mean do they get snagged on the spot ? And what's pilot?
Thanks

pilot is the shipping company used with the free shipping amazon gives on tv's. some of the best deals get snagged on the spot. but generally, you can watch the in-stock items drop in price. not nearly as fast-paced as games

[quote name='mr_bungle']Darn...if that were Kinect Sports for 27.99 I'd be all over that.[/QUOTE]
I have actually seen it for $26.99 4 days ago

[quote name='zizo79']I am looking for a 42 for the same price as yours. Are TVs like games? I mean do they get snagged on the spot ? And what's pilot?
Thanks[/QUOTE]

You can find better deals on those tv's through Panasonic EPP. I'm not sure what the price is now but I bought my 42 inch S2 for $550 through Panasonic. To find out how to sign up for Panasonic EPP look it up on Slickdeals. Also YMMV but Pilot can sometimes only deliver on specific days. They normally call a couple days ahead of time to schedule a delivery.

[quote name='linkbear']Grabbed Ultimate Sith Edition of Star Wars Force Unleashed for 360. Been looking for that forever. Thanks![/QUOTE]
I'm glad you got yourself a copy. :applause: Damn my stuff are piling up, sigh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back