Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='uEih']Yea i was thinking of buying it too for $224 after the promo but hesitating as i'm trying to sell my fat ps3 and sometimes a $190 ps3 pops up here. Don't know the condition of it though, has anyone gotten a $190 ps3 from Amazon Warehouse? If so, was it as good as the $220 ones?[/QUOTE]

I got my PS3 160 gig for like $174 off of WD and it came practically brand new. I haven't had any issues with it. Also purchased a 250 GB Slim X-Box 360 that had a power brick that was dead on arrival. Had Microsoft mail me a new power brick and now that one works just perfectly. I wouldn't pass up buying a system for the discounts WD offers... even if something is wrong with it, the warranty on it is generally still good.

just picked up a psp3000 limited edition madden 11 bundle for 109.xx... condition - like new.

hope its in good shape i want to play the two GoW games

[quote name='uEih']Yea i was thinking of buying it too for $224 after the promo but hesitating as i'm trying to sell my fat ps3 and sometimes a $190 ps3 pops up here. Don't know the condition of it though, has anyone gotten a $190 ps3 from Amazon Warehouse? If so, was it as good as the $220 ones?[/QUOTE]

Are the price differences on WD based on the condition of the item? It seems kind of random to me considering one time a PS3 might be 224, then it will be 270 an hour later.

Run fast if you want to make some cash

Sonic Colors [Video Game]
$15.99
Trade vaule 15.75 (can play this a few days and lose 25 cents )

1 of: Super Scribblenauts [Video Game]
Trade vaule 15.75 (play it a few days and MAKE 1.75

1 of: Batman: The Brave and the Bold [Video Game]
Trade vaule 17.50 (play it a few days and MAKE 3.50)

have 3 games to play a few days and make 5.00

:)

KNIGHTS IN NIGHMARE PSP 21.99
YS: The Oath In Felghana 20.99

BUT I WOULD HOLD OFF BUYING RPGS SINCE TOMORROW IS RPG DAY

[quote name='zizo79']Just snagged NFS hot pursuit for $28[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't have had I not bought it first and cancelled :lol:

Already had it but traded it. You can find it $25-30 almost everyday though so I figured I'd just wait till 19.99.

[quote name='BiggyP2P']I got my PS3 160 gig for like $174 off of WD and it came practically brand new. I haven't had any issues with it. Also purchased a 250 GB Slim X-Box 360 that had a power brick that was dead on arrival. Had Microsoft mail me a new power brick and now that one works just perfectly. I wouldn't pass up buying a system for the discounts WD offers... even if something is wrong with it, the warranty on it is generally still good.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the responses guys, i think i'll hold off on that deal. I'd rather wait for one of the PS3 under $200.

I saw this and imagined this is where the Warehouse deals come from:

anigif-1.gif

[quote name='Muthafodder']I saw this and imagined this is where the Warehouse deals come from:[/QUOTE]
I think that I saw a 360 falling down...

[quote name='Muthafodder']I saw this and imagined this is where the Warehouse deals come from:

anigif-1.gif
[/QUOTE]

That's freaking hilarious. :lol:

Xbox 4GB Console $148.99

I'm really tempted, but old Pro is still chugging along. (despite the infrequent "Open Tray" error....very annoying).

[quote name='cleaver']Time Crisis Razing Storm $33 like new[/QUOTE]

This was $22 10 days ago, $31 after that. The price keeps going up and down.

[quote name='DarkZion']LP2 will be $10 new at Best Buy starting on the 19th[/QUOTE]
Oooh nice. I'll pick it up then. Any gamers club coupons needed?

[quote name='lawl']Is Lost Planet 2 for $13.99 worth it?[/QUOTE]

It's a bland and poorly designed game. The first one is preferable (and cheaper.)

[quote name='Muthafodder']I saw this and imagined this is where the Warehouse deals come from:

anigif-1.gif
[/QUOTE]
Actually the Warehouse Deals probably come from people who impulse buy and then change their minds or the people who bitch that Amazon 'omg sent them the wrong version'(see Arkham Asylum deal, see Uncharted vanilla edition from PS3 bundle deal).

It seems as if a few of these really high prices are dictated by the outliers for each game (the 2000 dollar copies of MML2 and the 1000 dollar copy of F1). I'm too lazy to try and figure out the formula they are using to come up with their prices, though.

A link would make things quicker
Donkey Kong Country Returns

*Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Large cut on cover art. Large wrinkle or bend on cover art. Large wrinkle or bend on inserts. Manufacturer shrink-wrap missing. Item not in the original case.*

[quote name='Brother Daz']A link would make things quicker
Donkey Kong Country Returns

*Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Large cut on cover art. Large wrinkle or bend on cover art. Large wrinkle or bend on inserts. Manufacturer shrink-wrap missing. Item not in the original case.*[/QUOTE]

Already gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back