Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Trance Addix']Thanks can't refuse at that price.[/QUOTE]

I literally checked this an hour ago and it wasn't there. DOH!

[quote name='mightymek']My Aunt bought me a Kinect for Christmas. Amazon was sold out so she bought it third party. She paid $227.00 for it! Luckily she bought from a seller who has Amazon ship their stuff, because I sent that shit right back the week after Christmas and bought a normal priced one direct from Amazon. I felt bad for my Aunt before I found out I could return it though.[/QUOTE]

Well if anyone wants a Kinect, now is the time to buy. I don't see them going for any cheaper. I think $92.99 was the cheapest we've seen on a Kinect? I'm not sure.

I get more here than at the store. I'm gonna try trading in my old Maddens...
icon_smile.gif

Called Amazon about the water soaked Move bundle and they took $20 off the price so I was able to get it for $62. Now I just have to see if the wand and camera work.

for future reference:

i bought a "glossy black" wireless xbox 360 controller from AWD 2 days ago that was listed in ACCEPTABLE condition for $16.99... was a little worried about the condition, and the controller just came this afternoon.

impressions? it was brand new. the batteries are still in the original plastic holding them together, the box holding the controller was sealed with both seals on the top, it was the newer style box, there isn't a mark or fingerprint on the controller, and the plastic sticker showing how to install the batteries is on the back.

the warranty seal is in tact and has never been touched. even the box was nearly perfect with only one very small tear in it.

i am beyond happy with amazon on this purchase.

[quote name='thebob101']Called Amazon about the water soaked Move bundle and they took $20 off the price so I was able to get it for $62. Now I just have to see if the wand and camera work.[/QUOTE]

what happened to it ??

[quote name='dabamus']I got my Kinect off CL CIB with Fighters Uncaged for $110. Sold Fighters for $35, and I had a $75 Kinect :D[/QUOTE]

Bought mine on AWD for $97 CIB, sold my power adapter for the old 360 for $65 on ebay, and I had a $32 Kinect:applause:

[quote name='keit2208']Why would someone buy the power adapter?[/QUOTE]
Because the new xbox 360/kinect bundles do not include the power supply, so people with multiple xbox's are fucked if they want to use the kinect on a older console thats in a different room.

Note that if you sell the power supply you won't be able to hook it up to a computer for kinect hacks. You need the power adapter to end up with a normal USB connection.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Because the new xbox 360/kinect bundles do not include the power supply, so people with multiple xbox's are fucked if they want to use the kinect on a older console thats in a different room.[/QUOTE]

never really thought about the hook up process--don't know how a kinect connects since i don't have one--but now im kind of interested on how this works.

edit- ok now i get it-just checked some stuff out--so the new xbox slim can run the kinect through usb--since it can give out more juice than an elite or arcade--thanks jack and just saw that the elite will need a power extension to plug into the wall-since the old models don't provide enough juice to run them.

the kinect purchased by itself comes with the power extension-so you then can connect it to a new slim or an elite

where as the slim bundle does not include the power extension--since they assume you will be running it off the slim.
huh never knew that good to know--since i have an elite and a slim-and have recently been thinking maybe ill pick up a kinect.

Got Medal of Honor for the 360 in today. The snow and ice from early in the week delayed it but now it's in. It is the Limited Edition, but there were no dlc codes in it. I'm not too broken up about it, I'll check Family Video/Blockbuster/GS. I just wish my disc was in better shape. There are a couple scratches on it that I don't like the looks of.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Got Medal of Honor for the 360 in today. The snow and ice from early in the week delayed it but now it's in. It is the Limited Edition, but there were no dlc codes in it. I'm not too broken up about it, I'll check Family Video/Blockbuster/GS. I just wish my disc was in better shape. There are a couple scratches on it that I don't like the looks of.[/QUOTE]

What condition was it stated to be in?

Can anyone tell me how much they normally have deducted from their refund when they pay for UPS? I returned Red Dead Redemption, like new from Warehouse, hadn't opened it yet and got $10.99 taken away from 32.99, leaving me with $22 as a refund. It's been bugging me that i could have shipped it off for $3 if my printer wasn't broken.

[quote name='Jhuntley']Can anyone tell me how much they normally have deducted from their refund when they pay for UPS? I returned Red Dead Redemption, like new from Warehouse, hadn't opened it yet and got $10.99 taken away from 32.99, leaving me with $22 as a refund. It's been bugging me that i could have shipped it off for $3 if my printer wasn't broken.[/QUOTE]

It should've been $4.

[quote name='Jhuntley']Can anyone tell me how much they normally have deducted from their refund when they pay for UPS? I returned Red Dead Redemption, like new from Warehouse, hadn't opened it yet and got $10.99 taken away from 32.99, leaving me with $22 as a refund. It's been bugging me that i could have shipped it off for $3 if my printer wasn't broken.[/QUOTE]

Did you have UPS pick it up for you? I think they charge you $6 for that.

[quote name='Toss']I returned a PS3 to regular amazon.com and they decucted less than 6 bucks.[/QUOTE]

wow.. i didnt realize their returns were so reasonable!

Doesn't the Amazon return center actualy tell you how much will be deducted when you go through the process online? IE, if you select a reason code that required you to pay for return shipping, it has it right there next to the different option... Including the additional $6 if you elect for UPS pickup.

[quote name='DariusWIND']Did you have UPS pick it up for you? I think they charge you $6 for that.[/QUOTE]Actually the UPS guy did pick it up.
[quote name='ArtieMcD']Doesn't the Amazon return center actualy tell you how much will be deducted when you go through the process online? IE, if you select a reason code that required you to pay for return shipping, it has it right there next to the different option... Including the additional $6 if you elect for UPS pickup.[/QUOTE]
When I was telling the Amazon rep about my printer issue, I was just told that they'd have UPS deliver a packing slip to my house, not have it picked up. I wasn't told anything about a price. i didn't even know the UPS guy was going to pick up the actual package until he asked for it (he was making a delivery that day anyway).

Anyway thanks for the help $6 for pick up + $4 for actual shipping kinda rounds out to the $10.98.

Which version of RDR? :pray: Please be for PS3 and under $25 once listed.

GONE***Kinect $99.99 It's in "Acceptable" condition.
Details: Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Missing shrink-wrap. Large mark on item case.

But a "Good" one just showed up for $108.99

Wow they had a move controller for $36.99. Already gone after I clicked the link of course. Definitely would have grabbed that. Will keep that bookmarked though.

Decent deals:
Logitech PlayStation 3 Driving Force GT Racing Wheel Like New $82.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...7U53NWQ&qid=1295104046&sr=1-24&condition=used

DualShock 3 and God of War Collection Bundle - Holiday 2010 - Red Like New $43.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...7U53NWQ&qid=1295103991&sr=1-30&condition=used

Wii Epic Mickey Paint Brush Nunchuk Like New $17.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...U53NWQ&qid=1295105129&sr=1-197&condition=used

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back