Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:rofl:Imma grab dem shitz cuz if Amazon is selling it for THAT high of a price it's gotta be worth that much.;):roll:[/QUOTE]

its also available from a third party seller for 9,999 if you want cheapest

So I keep passing up on these but anytime I see Cataclysm or Starcraft 2 I am tempted to get them from Warehouse deals and hold on to them until I build new computer hardware this year. However, I never end up buying them because my thought is always that they have been gutted and the CD Key has already been activated by someone. If anyone has bought copies of either would let me know if their copies showed up sealed or without any problems and if anyone has had any problems with this. Maybe Amazon wouldn't take returned copies of games like this for that reason? They could all be new just have been damaged in shipment or something.

[quote name='bredbu']its also available from a third party seller for 9,999 if you want cheapest[/QUOTE]
Woo hoo. Yet Amazon(NorAm) only gives $10 for it in trade.:roll:

I have the worst luck my 2005 Xbox took a dump on me (after Black Friday and Christmas sales) and now I want a Xbox 360 S 4GB for under $200 if I can find it.

What do you guys do to keep track of the deals on Warehouse Deals is it a program or a internet extension?

Cheapest it traded for 30 a few days ago..

And headpiece check often and subscribe to this thread w/ email alerts and a smartphone

[quote name='headpiece747']I have the worst luck my 2005 Xbox took a dump on me (after Black Friday and Christmas sales) and now I want a Xbox 360 S 4GB for under $200 if I can find it.

What do you guys do to keep track of the deals on Warehouse Deals is it a program or a internet extension?[/QUOTE]

Lot's of 360 stuff up. There's a 4gb Kinect bundle deal for around $200

Bah shipment I got in today not so good. One game I ordered had a different game inside the case. I also got an Xbox game in that had the black label artwork, but a platinum hits disc inside. Kind of annoying they don't match up.

[quote name='Phenomic']So I keep passing up on these but anytime I see Cataclysm or Starcraft 2 I am tempted to get them from Warehouse deals and hold on to them until I build new computer hardware this year. However, I never end up buying them because my thought is always that they have been gutted and the CD Key has already been activated by someone. If anyone has bought copies of either would let me know if their copies showed up sealed or without any problems and if anyone has had any problems with this. Maybe Amazon wouldn't take returned copies of games like this for that reason? They could all be new just have been damaged in shipment or something.[/QUOTE]

You could always make a battle.net account and tie the key into that account, it'll let you know if it's used or not.

[quote name='headpiece747']I have the worst luck my 2005 Xbox took a dump on me (after Black Friday and Christmas sales) and now I want a Xbox 360 S 4GB for under $200 if I can find it.

What do you guys do to keep track of the deals on Warehouse Deals is it a program or a internet extension?[/QUOTE]

My 2005 360 DVD drive died wednesday nite. The best deal I could find at that time was $249 Xbox 360 s 250 GB HD at Bestbuy.com outlet center. The bad part of the deal was paying tax and shipping(The shipping was $9.99, but delivery was next day)

I see they also have the 4GB Xbox 360 S for $169.99.

Remember these are refurb units.

[quote name='bredbu']Cheapest it traded for 30 a few days ago..

And headpiece check often and subscribe to this thread w/ email alerts and a smartphone[/QUOTE]
I know. I was going to lock in 3 and use that 2/4/6 GS coupon to try finding complete copies this weekend to send off to them.:D

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I wasn't aware these existed. I might have to pick these up to record PSP video with. Thanks![/QUOTE]
I think these were more common around the time of the PSP-2000.

[quote name='sadboy']I think these were more common around the time of the PSP-2000.[/QUOTE]

That would probably explain why I never heard about them until now. I've done very little to keep up with with PSP hardware outside CFW. :p

[quote name='GUNNM']What's the quality for the cables hooked up to a 32 inch tv?[/QUOTE]

PSP doesn't look too good hooked up to a TV unfortunately.

[quote name='tlwizard']My $97 Kinect from over a month ago just shipped.[/QUOTE]

Holy fuck. $97? I just made an order for a $117 Kinect.

I'm pretty mad. Amazon had a few Like New Kinects and didn't ship the one I ordered days ago out yet. Also they have been $9 cheaper.

[quote name='Taboner']Holy fuck. $97? I just made an order for a $117 Kinect.[/QUOTE]

Thanksgiving morning there were a couple for $97, I haven't seen them that cheap since though.

[quote name='aem']PSP doesn't look too good hooked up to a TV unfortunately.[/QUOTE]
UMD and PSN movies look good. Other non gaming media varies. Most games don't look that good.

Got the Dualshock 3 Little big planet bundle for $43.99 Like New

I only have one controller so I thought I would get another and the game free.

[quote name='Zin_LG']UMD and PSN movies look good. Other non gaming media varies. Most games don't look that good.[/QUOTE]

It looks a little better than most PS2 games, but not a good as a DVD. I played Chains of Olympus on it, and it looked better than God of War 2, before the port to PS3.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Woo hoo. Yet Amazon(NorAm) only gives $10 for it in trade.:roll:[/QUOTE]

Guess they saw that cuz they jakked the price up to 994.99. I think the guy who works the weekends is drunk.

[quote name='mr_bungle']At first I read that as 250GB Xbox 360 S and I was like :drool:[/QUOTE]

there was one this morning @ that price but it sold pretty quick

[quote name='bredbu']there was one this morning @ that price but it sold pretty quick
19.gif

[/QUOTE]

Wow! No reason not to jump on that deal.

[quote name='aem']PSP doesn't look too good hooked up to a TV unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

Is that using composite or av cables? Also, do you think it would look better using them on an older tube television?

[quote name='skiizim']Is that using composite or av cables? Also, do you think it would look better using them on an older tube television?[/QUOTE]

Obviously, lol. Usually when something isn't optimized for HD it looks better if it's optimized for SD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back