Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='zizo79']I would have bought it if I didn't have 3 years on XBLA[/QUOTE]

:) me too. i assume yours was from the free netflix deal last summer also... or something similar??? that was the hottest deal i've probably ever gotten in on.

[quote name='deathcab']:) me too. i assume yours was from the free netflix deal last summer also... or something similar??? that was the hottest deal i've probably ever gotten in on.[/QUOTE]
The netflix promo last year was the shit! 3 years of live for $0.00

[quote name='Brother Daz']The netflix promo last year was the shit! 3 years of live for $0.00[/QUOTE]

Wow - what were the other terms? Can't believe I missed that.

[quote name='Trance Addix']Wow - what were the other terms? Can't believe I missed that.[/QUOTE]

the other terms were make as many emails / variations of your email account as you could as fast as you could and click submit before the system crashed and they fixed it all.

basically, you entered just your name and email and they INSTANTLY emailed you a 1 month code... repeat 36 times (using the gmail [email protected] trick) and you had about 4 minutes invested and 3 years free :)

[quote name='deathcab']the other terms were make as many emails / variations of your email account as you could as fast as you could and click submit before the system crashed and they fixed it all.

basically, you entered just your name and email and they INSTANTLY emailed you a 1 month code... repeat 36 times (using the gmail [email protected] trick) and you had about 4 minutes invested and 3 years free :)[/QUOTE]

Ah worked liked, thanks. Damn, doubt I'll see another offer like that again haha.

[quote name='deathcab']the other terms were make as many emails / variations of your email account as you could as fast as you could and click submit before the system crashed and they fixed it all.

basically, you entered just your name and email and they INSTANTLY emailed you a 1 month code... repeat 36 times (using the gmail [email protected] trick) and you had about 4 minutes invested and 3 years free :)[/QUOTE]
Hell I got to the point where I was just using [email protected] and so on.

My 160gb Family PS3 Bundle arrived today. Listed as Very Good Condition, but looked like it wasn't even opened. Couldn't be happier.

[quote name='AJVtony831']ordered it but decided I didn't need it badly and canceled it....don't care much for the game...just wanted the controller.[/QUOTE]

I need another controller, I'm just in no rush to get one at that price.

And I'd prefer not to get an GH game. ^^

[quote name='Amblix']I need another controller, I'm just in no rush to get one at that price.

And I'd prefer not to get an GH game. ^^[/QUOTE]

same here!lol I prefer to wait and see if I could get the controller by itself on sale or on AWD

[quote name='deathcab']:) me too. i assume yours was from the free netflix deal last summer also... or something similar??? that was the hottest deal i've probably ever gotten in on.[/QUOTE]
I got one from the Target deal and also a deal way back from Kmart when they were on clearance for $12 (bought about 8)

I decided I'm definitely keeping the BF PS3 bundle for $210.99. I hope it arrives in as good condition as everyone else's systems have. I got a good feeling about it. Unfortunately they won't have it in stock till the 31st tentatively, so I probably won't get it until Feb 2.

[quote name='JiveT']what if you get a broken disc can you return it? I cant figure out how these games are covered exactly[/QUOTE]
It's Amazon. There is no difference between buying something from the Warehouse and something brand new.

Quick question: what are people's luck in getting online codes? Some EA games are beginning to require online codes to play multiplayer. Will this be an issue if I order off Warehouse Deals. I know it says code may be missing but if it is, can't I just return it?

[quote name='Gorge']Quick question: what are people's luck in getting online codes? Some EA games are beginning to require online codes to play multiplayer. Will this be an issue if I order off Warehouse Deals. I know it says code may be missing but if it is, can't I just return it?[/QUOTE]
I ordered NFS a while ago and it was supposed to come with the online pass. It had it but it was already used, so I called EA and was given a code by a nice lady.

EA support is generally helpful regarding that, though you may get the occasional grouch. But make sure you call rather than do the online support

[quote name='juanawoman']What's the point of the online pass, if people can just call? :D EA might as well end that crud.[/QUOTE]

People don't call. they complain online instead ;)

[quote name='juanawoman']What's the point of the online pass, if people can just call? :D EA might as well end that crud.[/QUOTE]
It is a way for EA to make more money by charging $10 for it while it should be for free !!

Just picked up sonic ultimate Genesis collection for 360 for 12.99 and just dance 2 for 26.99...15 dollars out of pocket due to the gift card balance I had.

[quote name='zizo79']I ordered NFS a while ago and it was supposed to come with the online pass. It had it but it was already used, so I called EA and was given a code by a nice lady.[/QUOTE]

Did you tell her that you bought a new copy or did she just give you another code without asking any questions? I mean technically telling them you bought a new copy is a lie...

I got my Red DSI XL today. Box was a little beat up, but it was completely brand new. Box was never opened, and likewise the contents inside. I already sold my old Bronze DSI XL for what I paid for this one so double score.

[quote name='rpgfan']Do you get penalized for lying to the EA officer?[/QUOTE]

No, but some of us may not be willing to lie to people to get a deal.

[quote name='ploppsdman']Taps fingers waiting for amazon credit from Noram .... there's always something I want when I don't have credit. And I know it will show up tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I finally got my credit today. Kinect for 50 bones out of pocket?? Don't mind if I do! :)

[quote name='gojiboy']If I haven't played LBP is it worth getting, or should I just jump to LBP2?[/QUOTE]

It's worth playing, so much fun. LBP2 is amazing as well. I'd say get the first one first, unless it's too expensive.

[quote name='gojiboy']If I haven't played LBP is it worth getting, or should I just jump to LBP2?[/QUOTE]

The first is only really worth getting now if you want all the unlockables in it, because they carry over to 2. Also more basic gameplay and story to help prepare for 2.

2 just has alot more and there is so much to be done. Their are certain limits in part 1 but those are lifted in 2.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Aw, come on Amazon. They finally got in a used Sonic Colors, but it's $32.99. New from Amazon is $30. :/[/QUOTE]

That is rather comical. What's your price point?

[quote name='kklems']Got a 4gb kinect and 250 gb hd for $221. Tired of manual ejecting discs on my elite[/QUOTE]Did you use a GC or something? I saw a 4GB Kinect Bundle for $230 and a 250GB Kinect Bundle for $270

[quote name='Trance Addix']That is rather comical. What's your price point?[/QUOTE]

I decided I was going to buy it if it went on sale for $30, new or used a few weeks after it came out. The thing is, Gamestop has it for $30 New and $25 Used ($27 Used in-store), which probably means that's the new MSRP. That's what kept me from pulling the trigger yesterday. Now I'm just waiting and hoping Amazon reduces their used one before I break down and bite anyway. It's been SO LONG since a decent 3D Sonic game. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back