Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']Did you use a GC or something? I saw a 4GB Kinect Bundle for $230 and a 250GB Kinect Bundle for $270[/QUOTE]

WHAT?!? Man I'm trying to pick up one of those for my cousins who had a blast playing with the kinect with kinect sports (38 years old btw, but with kids as an excuse ;)). Was that this morning? :(

Just ordered a Xbox 360 Mustang Pro Rock Band Guitar for $91.99. Listed Like New.They had ps3 versions as well. this is my first Amazon Warehouse purchase. Hope I have as good of luck as some others.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Thanks! Saw this go up for $12.99 a few days ago, but I held off. At $10.99, I snagged one.[/QUOTE]
I've had it saved in my cart for the last week or two and noticed the drop this morning. $11 is a no brainer to me

Ordered a "very good" 250gb ps3 for $262 on sunday night. Arrived today, box beat to hell, ps3 is brand new still in wrapper, not even a fingerprint on it. Description said "full game is included". Contacted amazon via online chat and they refunded $52 of the price!

Congrats, you just scammed $52 out of Amazon! The PS3 doesn't include a game, unless you buy a bundle that, you know, includes a game.

Sucks that the Chrono Trigger DS drop couldn't have happened a week ago. I ended up buying the new copy since I felt $2 was worth not having to peel a sticker off the back and then using some goo gone on the residue. For $4 difference, that woulda been okay.

[quote name='Altanis']Congrats, you just scammed $52 out of Amazon! The PS3 doesn't include a game, unless you buy a bundle that, you know, includes a game.

Sucks that the Chrono Trigger DS drop couldn't have happened a week ago. I ended up buying the new copy since I felt $2 was worth not having to peel a sticker off the back and then using some goo gone on the residue. For $4 difference, that woulda been okay.[/QUOTE]

They should change their description that says it includes a full game.

I honestly don't know how to respond to that. I agree that they shouldn't do that, but I also think that a consumer should be smart enough to know that the regular PS3 bundle has never included a game (only holiday bundles).

You still scammed them out of $53 since it wasn't supposed to include a game. Oh well, it's just Amazon right?

[quote name='Cozmo85']They should change their description that says it includes a full game.[/QUOTE]
That is the standard description on every Amazon Warehouse video game deal. If you bought a used controller would you also complain that it didn't come with a game?

[quote name='FadeToOne']Oh, here go hell come.[/QUOTE]
watch

[quote name='Cozmo85']Ordered a "very good" 250gb ps3 for $262 on sunday night. Arrived today, box beat to hell, ps3 is brand new still in wrapper, not even a fingerprint on it. Description said "full game is included". Contacted amazon via online chat and they refunded $52 of the price![/QUOTE]

Come on now, that aint right.

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']Come on now, that aint right.[/QUOTE]

I dunno, i assumed some kind of bundle game was included. They offered that in return when i brought it up.

[quote name='Cozmo85']I dunno, i assumed some kind of bundle game was included.[/QUOTE]
There's no reason to lie to us, we aren't going to give you any money. I'm pretty sure you looked at the product page before spending $260 to see exactly what you were buying.

[quote name='dagger89']Just picked up the 160 GB PS3 that was in stock a few minutes ago:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&ie=UTF8&qid=1295844552&sr=1-1&condition=used

Anyone know if this is the slim or the fat? It looks like the slim, but i thought the slim only comes in 250 or 320 GB? Also, if it is the slim, can it be hacked to run linux? That's one of my main reasons for purchasing..[/QUOTE]
The 160 GB slim is there main unit right now.

Grrr I was trying to get that PS3 slim at 210.99, must has sat in your cart for awhile. At least someone who's going to be getting the most from their PS3 ordered it :roll:

[quote name='Ryan_gf']Grrr I was trying to get that PS3 slim at 210.99, must has sat in your cart for awhile. At least someone who's going to be getting the most from their PS3 ordered it :roll:[/QUOTE]

No, I used Page Monitor for Chrome to keep tabs on the page and check for changes.
https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/pemhgklkefakciniebenbfclihhmmfcd

Very helpful, especially if you set the check interval for only 15-30 seconds. :lol:

Best of luck trying to nab one.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:rofl: All of the jealousy n stupidity in this thread this afternoon amuses me.[/QUOTE]

I find it funny that it was his first time posting in nearly 3 years of being here and gets flamed, I don't blame you guys though.

[quote name='FadeToOne']Hey, thanks for pointing that extension out. I've only been using an auto refresh extension, which meant I still had to pay attention to it.[/QUOTE]

I may have spoke too soon. It dings periodically with a change and I can't figure out what changed, unless it's some minuscule piece of the page I don't care about. Maybe it has some sensitivity settings I didn't see...

Oh neat... you can specify the section you want it to monitor.

[quote name='skiizim']I find it funny that it was his first time posting in nearly 3 years of being here and gets flamed, I don't blame you guys though.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. There's a TON of lurkers on here and a lot of these items are sold out before the people finding the deals even have time to list them.:roll:

I'm shocked that one 160gb PS3 for $210.99 lasted as long as it did the other day(like 4-5 hours or so).

All I'm gonna say about the subject is that I would feel extremely greedy about taking advantage of Amazon. Even excluding Warehouse Deals, they almost always have the lowest prices around on video games, and when there is ANY kind of problem, they go out of their way to make sure the customer is happy.

I have saved hundreds and hundreds of dollars from Amazon Warehouse Deals, and have been able to hook not only myself up but many friends and family, with amazing deals.

I would feel guilty about buying something from Warehouse Deals already at a crazy discount, and then taking advantage of the wording in the description to get even more money back.

He stated it was an honest mistake - I don't know him personally so I'm not gonna say he is a liar -- but the idea of doing what people thought he did is pretty crappy, in my opinion.

[quote name='FadeToOne']I may have spoke too soon. It dings periodically with a change and I can't figure out what changed, unless it's some minuscule piece of the page I don't care about. Maybe it has some sensitivity settings I didn't see...

Oh neat... you can specify the section you want it to monitor.[/QUOTE]

Don't visit amazon while in monitoring mode. If you do, your browsing history will change, which causes an alert to be triggered. Close down all amazon-related tabs, and keep them closed. I made the same mistake the first time using the extension.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Yeah. There's a TON of lurkers on here and a lot of these items are sold out before the people finding the deals even have time to list them.:roll:
[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure why you assume that everything is bought from someone watching this thread. These warehouse deals existed long before the thread started.

My PS3 BF bundle I got for $210.99 says it's being prepared to ship, a week early, which I was hoping for. Hopefully I'll get it Thursday or Friday. Can't wait.

[quote name='dagger89']No, I used Page Monitor for Chrome to keep tabs on the page and check for changes.
https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/pemhgklkefakciniebenbfclihhmmfcd

Very helpful, especially if you set the check interval for only 15-30 seconds. :lol:

Best of luck trying to nab one.[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU. Now I know when a seller puts up a good used price on the games I've been watching. Got Halo Reach for $24 shipped because of this.

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']Did you use a GC or something? I saw a 4GB Kinect Bundle for $230 and a 250GB Kinect Bundle for $270[/QUOTE]
Oops no I lied it was the slim 4gb not the slim 4gb with kinect

[quote name='dagger89']Don't visit amazon while in monitoring mode. If you do, your browsing history will change, which causes an alert to be triggered. Close down all amazon-related tabs, and keep them closed. I made the same mistake the first time using the extension.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that makes sense. The alternative I found was to use the "custom mode > selector" to pick out the "We're sorry. There are currently no Used listings for" element so it will trigger if that changes.

[quote name='dino88']I'm not sure why you assume that everything is bought from someone watching this thread. These warehouse deals existed long before the thread started.[/QUOTE]

This thread has a little over 4200 post and has had over 426,000 views, I would say there is room for plenty of lurkers here. This thread is one of of the most viewed in the Video Game Deals forum.

That aside, has anybody ever purchased a controller for an older system and if so what condition did it arrive in? I just bought an orange spice gamecube controller for $12. It says the item is like new and may come repackaged. I really wouldn't expect something this old to be sealed or in it's original packaging but I was just wondering from others experience.

[quote name='skiizim']This thread has a little over 4200 post and has had over 426,000 views, I would say there is room for plenty of lurkers here. This thread is one of of the most viewed in the Video Game Deals forum.

That aside, has anybody ever purchased a controller for an older system and if so what condition did it arrive in? I just bought an orange spice gamecube controller for $12. It says the item is like new and may come repackaged. I really wouldn't expect something this old to be sealed or in it's original packaging but I was just wondering from others experience.[/QUOTE]

Even with all the lurkers, it's not like there's nobody out there except CAG readers.

That last 160 gb worked like a champ in the page monitor extension with the selector enabled. Now to wait for a 320 gb Move bundle for $297 to come back, since my friend decided he wants one.

I'm sure there will be more by the time I'm ready to buy anyways......

What condition do these things usually come in? Are they "like new"?

I ordered the 4GB 360 and they cancelled. That's the second time something has been cancelled -- I'm wondering if its because I used the "one click" rather than go through the regular checkout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back