Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it doesn't offer anything other than a built in WMP, and has Super Mario Bros installed. Oh, and comes with new SMB, just up to you. Do you have anything downloaded? If so, you can't transfer it.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Well it doesn't offer anything other than a built in WMP, and has Super Mario Bros installed. Oh, and comes with new SMB, just up to you. Do you have anything downloaded? If so, you can't transfer it.[/QUOTE]
I don't think the Red Wii comes with SMB installed. At least I've not noticed anything like that on mine.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Maybe just the Japanese version did? I thought I saw it somewhere.[/QUOTE]

It was just the Japanese version.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Well it doesn't offer anything other than a built in WMP, and has Super Mario Bros installed. Oh, and comes with new SMB, just up to you. Do you have anything downloaded? If so, you can't transfer it.[/QUOTE]

Can't you transfer the games to a sd card then transfer to your new Wii?

You can transfer most save data to new consoles. You can't transfer things like Mario Kart or Smash Bros Brawl though. Basically, anything that's attached to a Mii on the console is not transferable.

jaydepps: You're welcome. Haven't seen any PS3 stuff, and that just happened to be there when I went looking through.

A 4GB slim just popped up, Used - Like New, for $148. The description just said that DLC may be missing, no indication as to what it will be like. They are still back ordered until the 7th though.
Anyway, I ended up grabbing it. I wonder if it will get cancelled like the other one.
If not, then I need to order a HDD enclosure for my OG 250 GB drive.

It's because of the way they tie certain games to a Mii. You can't transfer Miis from one console to another, and that is part of the problem (okay, it's the basis of the problem).

I'll sound like a fanboy here, but I don't think Nintendo really expected that to be an inconvenience to more than a small amount of people that replaced their Wii. Unlike the 360 and PS3 where reliability can be problematic, how many Wiis have you heard of that break from normal use?

[quote name='Altanis']It's because of the way they tie certain games to a Mii. You can't transfer Miis from one console to another, and that is part of the problem (okay, it's the basis of the problem).

I'll sound like a fanboy here, but I don't think Nintendo really expected that to be an inconvenience to more than a small amount of people that replaced their Wii. Unlike the 360 and PS3 where reliability can be problematic, how many Wiis have you heard of that break from normal use?[/QUOTE]

I've heard of 0 Wiis breaking lol. Nintendo is amazing with making hardware. I remember all the problems my brother had with his PS2 last gen while my Gamecube was always running perfect. I wish Sony and Microsoft would take some notes from the big N when it comes to hardware.

[quote name='Vap']I've heard of 0 Wiis breaking lol. Nintendo is amazing with making hardware. I remember all the problems my brother had with his PS2 last gen while my Gamecube was always running perfect. I wish Sony and Microsoft would take some notes from the big N when it comes to hardware.[/QUOTE]
Our first Wii broke after not too long actually, it started spitting out any disk we tried to put into it >:I

They replaced it for free, but we couldn't recover the $10 we'd spent on the VC

There was a somewhat widespread problem with the Wii graphics chips, actually. People would see visual weirdness and then the console would stop working.

This 4GB slims at this price, are nice. I'm content with my Arcade with it's 20gb hard-drive, it's the built-in wireless I'd most like to have though. I wish I could find a cheap wireless adapter for it.

Received my Red Nintendo DSI XL today. It's beautiful T>T Words cannot describe how awesome it is. On a side note, to the poster who said they didn't jump on this because it said software cd not included, it came with mario kart ds.

Just got my PS3 BF Bundle after numerous delays and missed estimated ship dates and boy, what a tremendous disappointment. The "like new" bundle had no power cable, no controller, no Uncharted 2, no Pixel Junk Shooter voucher, and the system was beat to hell. The PS3 seems like it got mangled by a dog with bite marks all over it.

Words cannot express how angry I am about the entire situation.

Wow, I'm sorry, knightsdwn. That sucks! I'd be a bit less surprised if it were marked as "Good" or "Acceptable". But there's no excuse for anything more than a slight scratch or so on a "like new".

Sucks, too, that they won't exchange it.

I'm waiting on mine to come in today. Unfortunately, UPS blows ****, and they ALWAYS show up between 4 & 5pm, the ONLY time I have class. ****ing assholes. Sooo... I know I'm gonna miss it, and then the snow storm that's coming in means I won't be able to pick it up until late this week.

Mine is at my Mom's, waiting for me to go pick it up, finally! But after reading the post above, I'm worried myself. knightsdwn, that really sucks. I know if mine is in a similar state I'll be crushed. All I can do till then is keep my fingers crossed.

[quote name='knightsdwn']Just got my PS3 BF Bundle after numerous delays and missed estimated ship dates and boy, what a tremendous disappointment. The "like new" bundle had no power cable, no controller, no Uncharted 2, no Pixel Junk Shooter voucher, and the system was beat to hell. The PS3 seems like it got mangled by a dog with bite marks all over it.

Words cannot express how angry I am about the entire situation.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like someone swapped out their crappy system and returned that instead of the BF Bundle. That sucks so much. Hopefully you'll be able to get another one at some point.

I know it must have been a fluke occurrence since AWH is usually on the ball but g'damnit, why did it have to be me? I really hope you guys get a PS3 bundle in great shape. I'd hate to see others share my experience.

I'm off to yell at an Amazon CS rep to see what can be done.

[quote name='knightsdwn']I know it must have been a fluke occurrence since AWH is usually on the ball but g'damnit, why did it have to be me? I really hope you guys get a PS3 bundle in great shape. I'd hate to see others share my experience.

I'm off to yell at an Amazon CS rep to see what can be done.[/QUOTE]

You're probably only going to get 2 choices.

1) get a full refund
2) get a partial discount (usually ~20%) if you keep the item.

Just got my copy of Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. Everything looks great as far as I can tell. The game was already registered with Nintendo Club though :( lol Oh well.

just got my ps3 bf bundle that was listed as "good"

-box came a little beat up. opened it, still had that "new" smell.
-cords, all games/moves were unopened and included. only the controller was opened but in very good condition.
-system was MINT. nothing bad.

overall, a listed item as "good" was "like new" to me. pretty much worth it for $177. not sure if it comes with a power cord. is it supposed to have a brick? if not, then i think i have a cord, gotta compare it with my phat ps3. LOL.

but sorry about your situation knights.....i might have to give this ps3 to my friend. so i guess we both lost something D:

onto the red wii now...

[quote name='david12795']just got my ps3 bf bundle that was listed as "good"

-box came a little beat up. opened it, still had that "new" smell.
-cords, all games/moves were unopened and included. only the controller was opened but in very good condition.
-system was MINT. nothing bad.

overall, a listed item as "good" was "like new" to me. pretty much worth it for $177. not sure if it comes with a power cord. is it supposed to have a brick? if not, then i think i have a cord, gotta compare it with my phat ps3. LOL.

onto the red wii now...[/QUOTE]

Slim PS3 DOESN'T use a power brick.

[quote name='Az986']Just got my copy of Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. Everything looks great as far as I can tell. The game was already registered with Nintendo Club though :( lol Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Don't feel too bad, that game came out long before Club Nintendo anyway, so the code wasn't valid for earning coins. You could still enter it to register the game but you wouldn't have gotten much besides maybe some exclusive wallpapers (if that anymore, I don't know if Nintendo still has those up after the site revamp.)

[quote name='mgford11']Slim PS3 DOESN'T use a power brick.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jacknicklson']No it doesn't[/QUOTE]

oh thanks....i guess my ps3 came complete then!

[quote name='david12795']oh thanks....i guess my ps3 came complete then![/QUOTE]

Im praying mine comes complete too...I ordered a new one just in case, and if anything ill return that to sender if the BF bundle turns out to be in less than desired condition.

[quote name='sabanoo']Sounds like someone swapped out their crappy system and returned that instead of the BF Bundle. That sucks so much. Hopefully you'll be able to get another one at some point.[/QUOTE]

wow im surprised amazon doesnt even check for that!

and also, this just semi ruined my day because so many people take advantage of amazon.

[quote name='GDKN-403']Don't feel too bad, that game came out long before Club Nintendo anyway, so the code wasn't valid for earning coins. You could still enter it to register the game but you wouldn't have gotten much besides maybe some exclusive wallpapers (if that anymore, I don't know if Nintendo still has those up after the site revamp.)[/QUOTE]
Plenty of games that came out before Club Nintendo existed still get coins.

However, you are correct that Partners in Time isn't on the list. I'm looking at the full list right now and it's definitely not on it.

The power brick in my Used - Like New xbox 360 slim with kinect was vibrating, extremely hot to touch and sounded like it was going to blow up. going to return it and e-mail amazon so it doesn't get resold.

Well just received a Xbox 360 Wired controller... the box was crushed but I was hopeful because it looked like it was still in good condition. Unfortunately it was not the case. It looked great except that the left analog stick was broken and it wouldn't reset to the center. I wonder if there is an easy fix for this or will have to return and buy a new one.

EDIT: Also :( and now the new one went up in price.

[quote name='knightsdwn']Just got my PS3 BF Bundle after numerous delays and missed estimated ship dates and boy, what a tremendous disappointment. The "like new" bundle had no power cable, no controller, no Uncharted 2, no Pixel Junk Shooter voucher, and the system was beat to hell. The PS3 seems like it got mangled by a dog with bite marks all over it. [/QUOTE]

[quote name='sabanoo']Sounds like someone swapped out their crappy system and returned that instead of the BF Bundle. That sucks so much. Hopefully you'll be able to get another one at some point.[/QUOTE]

I forget, is there a serial number on the outside of the packaging that matches the serial on the system itself? That will help you figure out if it was swapped.

I'm really surprised at the number of people reporting back in this thread with such discrepancies in their items. It seems as though AWD is really going downhill on some things and it almost makes me reluctant to order. I really wonder if Noram has anything to do with this. You really have to question some of the "like new" conditions marked on some of these items.

Maybe if enough people complain, they will look in to their employees marking these items as such. It seems this is only a fairly recent problem.

[quote name='dblchin01']The power brick in my Used - Like New xbox 360 slim with kinect was vibrating, extremely hot to touch and sounded like it was going to blow up. going to return it and e-mail amazon so it doesn't get resold.[/QUOTE]

emphasis mine :whee:

[quote name='mtxbass1']I'm really surprised at the number of people reporting back in this thread with such discrepancies in their items. It seems as though AWD is really going downhill on some things and it almost makes me reluctant to order. I really wonder if Noram has anything to do with this. You really have to question some of the "like new" conditions marked on some of these items.

Maybe if enough people complain, they will look in to their employees marking these items as such. It seems this is only a fairly recent problem.[/QUOTE]

Hope not, just bought an "acceptable" ps3 with a large cut on the "item case". Here is to hoping it's just on the box haha.

[quote name='david12795']what is nor am? i have heard of the terrible things they've done but who are they? a branch of amazon?[/QUOTE]

they're the ones who take trade ins that you submit on amazon

[quote name='koberulz909']Hope not, just bought an "acceptable" ps3 with a large cut on the "item case". Here is to hoping it's just on the box haha.[/QUOTE]

oh that's the one i returned...i tried opening it and accidentally cut it and sent it back ;)

jk of course

[quote name='AJVtony831']oh that's the one i returned...i tried opening it and accidentally cut it and sent it back ;)

jk of course[/QUOTE]

Hahaha. My move controller came perfect with just damaged packaging. Getting kind of scared with all these stories. I've heard bad things about Noram as well, never had a problem with them. Maybe it's just how people package their trades?

[quote name='david12795']oh thanks....i guess my ps3 came complete then![/QUOTE]

Has a Playstation EVER used a power brick? Not to my knowledge...I just now realized that :lol:

[quote name='knightsdwn']Just got my PS3 BF Bundle after numerous delays and missed estimated ship dates and boy, what a tremendous disappointment. The "like new" bundle had no power cable, no controller, no Uncharted 2, no Pixel Junk Shooter voucher, and the system was beat to hell. The PS3 seems like it got mangled by a dog with bite marks all over it.

Words cannot express how angry I am about the entire situation.[/QUOTE]Wow that sucks man. My PS3 BF bundle came today. Box wasn't in the greatest shape but everything else looked new and unused. The games and cables were still sealed. The PS3 matches the serial on the box. Couldn't find a fingerprint on the PS3. Booted it up and it prompted me with the new user setup.

My 360 Slim Holiday bundle should be here within the hour... UPS is running late

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back