Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jacknicklson']Slim ps2 has a tiny brick[/QUOTE]
Not the slim PS2 I have. The power cable plugs into the wall and the back of the PS2. No brick involved.

I present to everyone the elusive PS2 Slim Power Brick

cimg0448kc.jpg

[quote name='Squarehard']I present to everyone the elusive PS2 Slim Power Brick
-snip-[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, and some of those were prone to burning up/catching fire so you had to get them replaced.

[quote name='cadeSILVER']Ah yes, and some of those were prone to burning up/catching fire so you had to get them replaced.[/QUOTE]

Mine's a new one thankfully, and towards the end they just dealt away with the brick and use the cable, lol.

[quote name='HunteR7411']You're probably only going to get 2 choices.

1) get a full refund
2) get a partial discount (usually ~20%) if you keep the item.[/QUOTE]

You are correct sir. I was given the those two options as they denied giving me the replacement items via promotional credit. The rep wasn't very cooperative at all, so I was forced to return it for a full refund. To top it all off he didn't even offer me a gift card for my troubles. It really seems like everything is going wrong today :cry: .

[quote name='knightsdwn']You are correct sir. I was given the those two options as they denied giving me the replacement items via promotional credit. The rep wasn't very cooperative at all, so I was forced to return it for a full refund. To top it all off he didn't even offer me a gift card for my troubles. It really seems like everything is going wrong today :cry: .[/QUOTE]

Did you call, or chat? I always have better luck calling.

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']Xbox 360 4GB Console - $148.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...E7U53NWQ&qid=1296527035&sr=1-1&condition=used[/QUOTE]
What was the condition on this one? I'm just curious.
Mine from last night didn't get cancelled today, so I am expecting to get one, but I am wondering what these are gonna look like when they go out. Mine last week got cancelled and more keep popping up. The one I snagged last night was Used - Like New with no details for the condition.

Could they just be putting Used - Like New for all the new ones that keep appearing? I mean, if they are back ordered, they can't know the condition of units they don't have, right?

Weird, I've had 2 or 3 slim PS2s and never once have I seen the power brick. And pretty much everyone I know has one as well. So it does exist.

On a more Warehouse-related note, I picked up Teenage Zombies for the DS for $5 (after $1 from a leftover GC), to surprise a friend of mine who thought it looked funny (but not for the $15 that the store we found it in was charging).

[quote name='EYEL1NER']What was the condition on this one? I'm just curious.
Mine from last night didn't get cancelled today, so I am expecting to get one, but I am wondering what these are gonna look like when they go out. Mine last week got cancelled and more keep popping up. The one I snagged last night was Used - Like New with no details for the condition.

Could they just be putting Used - Like New for all the new ones that keep appearing? I mean, if they are back ordered, they can't know the condition of units they don't have, right?[/QUOTE]

I ordered one -- the box was clearly opened, but the inside was ok. Some of the flyers inside was missing, but overall fine - controller looked great. I had thought that these were consoles where the box was damaged but otherwise new, but mine was clearly opened and some fingerprints were present. Works fine though. But as always YMMV.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Did you call, or chat? I always have better luck calling.[/QUOTE]

Called. The guy seemed very stand off-ish so I presume I was just unlucky and got a CS rep that had a bad day.

I'm thinking I should try again. Something nice is bound to happen today.

[quote name='Altanis']Weird, I've had 2 or 3 slim PS2s and never once have I seen the power brick. And pretty much everyone I know has one as well. So it does exist.

On a more Warehouse-related note, I picked up Teenage Zombies for the DS for $5 (after $1 from a leftover GC), to surprise a friend of mine who thought it looked funny (but not for the $15 that the store we found it in was charging).[/QUOTE]

My slim ps2 has a power brick. I never realized that they came out with them without the bricks.

[quote name='knightsdwn']Called. The guy seemed very stand off-ish so I presume I was just unlucky and got a CS rep that had a bad day.

I'm thinking I should try again. Something nice is bound to happen today.[/QUOTE]

I would, maybe during the day tomorrow. I seem to have really good luck getting English speaking customer service reps during the day. Not so much at night.

[quote name='david12795']hoping the red wiis come in stock @ 126.[/QUOTE]

Any reason 126? They seem to have no problem selling at 144.

[quote name='mtxbass1']I would, maybe during the day tomorrow. I seem to have really good luck getting English speaking customer service reps during the day. Not so much at night.

Any reason 126? They seem to have no problem selling at 144.[/QUOTE]

ive seen them go for that price a few times.

hey guys,

i got a quick question about PS3's purchased from Amazon warehouse. are they eligible for the Sony manufacturer's warranty?

Anyone know if PS2 slims ever go up for sale? If so, around how much are they usually?

I have a gigantic RPG collection and I really wanna replay Shadow Hearts: Covenant and Digital Devil Saga 1/2.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']What was the condition on this one? I'm just curious.

Could they just be putting Used - Like New for all the new ones that keep appearing? I mean, if they are back ordered, they can't know the condition of units they don't have, right?[/QUOTE]Used - Like New w/ no description

My $177 250GB Slim Holiday Bundle just came. Looks slightly used and returned by a customer. Condition seems to be good. Playing Forza on it right now to make sure everything is in good order. Alan Wake DLC still unused. Overall not too bad for the price.

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']Used - Like New w/ no description

My $177 250GB Slim Holiday Bundle just came. Looks slightly used and returned by a customer. Condition seems to be good. Playing Forza on it right now to make sure everything is in good order. Alan Wake DLC still unused. Overall not too bad for the price.[/QUOTE]

Was that the one that had a large cut on item case?

[quote name='knightsdwn']Called. The guy seemed very stand off-ish so I presume I was just unlucky and got a CS rep that had a bad day.

I'm thinking I should try again. Something nice is bound to happen today.[/QUOTE]

just curious what your ultimate goal is? There isnt much more amazon could offer since it is a "clearance item" and they do not have replacement. Return it for a full refund and just try again on a different posting.

[quote name='HunteR7411']just curious what your ultimate goal is? There isnt much more amazon could offer since it is a "clearance item" and they do not have replacement. Return it for a full refund and just try again on a different posting.[/QUOTE]

Just some compensation for all the troubles I've faced. Perhaps a $10 - 15 promotional credit will suffice. Numerous delays, missed shipping deadlines, and the missing items debacle should warrant a little something.

[quote name='knightsdwn']Just some compensation for all the troubles I've faced. Perhaps a $10 - 15 promotional credit will suffice. Numerous delays, missed shipping deadlines, and the missing items debacle should warrant a little something.[/QUOTE]

I honestly think they should give you at least $20-$25. They give people $20 for stupid reasons when they don't deserve it. You on the other hand had shipping issues with delays,it took at least 2x longer then it should have,then once you receive your PS3 it's beat to hell even when it clearly said "Like New". Keep up the fighting dude.

[quote name='HunteR7411']Was that the one that had a large cut on item case?[/QUOTE]Yea. I don't see any box damage nor a cut. I saw a lot of listings with the same description so they probably used that as a default or so that time.

[quote name='deathcab']i always use this site to check those things -- you will probably find it pretty helpful:

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

although it is working fine for me, they do indicate that amazon is having problems.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's the site i used to check also. They said it was down. But now it seems to be working fine.

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']Yea. I don't see any box damage nor a cut. I saw a lot of listings with the same description so they probably used that as a default or so that time.[/QUOTE]

And the price you got it for is full of win! :applause:

IMHO, the condition they list varies. i bought a "good" ps3 on AWD and it came complete and mint whereas someone bought it listed as "like new" and the controllers, cords, and games were missing, and the system was beat up. this is the ps3 BF bundle i am referring to.

[quote name='TraBuch']Anyone know if PS2 slims ever go up for sale? If so, around how much are they usually?

I have a gigantic RPG collection and I really wanna replay Shadow Hearts: Covenant and Digital Devil Saga 1/2.[/QUOTE]

I have a ps2 slim along with a memo pack that I need to get rid of :beer:

Is it worth upgrading to a Xbox slim? I have a elite that runs just fine but I'm running out of memory space. I've been seeing the 250 gb version for a pretty good price. Any suggestions?

[quote name='david12795']just got my ps3 bf bundle that was listed as "good"

-box came a little beat up. opened it, still had that "new" smell.
-cords, all games/moves were unopened and included. only the controller was opened but in very good condition.
-system was MINT. nothing bad.

overall, a listed item as "good" was "like new" to me. pretty much worth it for $177. not sure if it comes with a power cord. is it supposed to have a brick? if not, then i think i have a cord, gotta compare it with my phat ps3. LOL.

but sorry about your situation knights.....i might have to give this ps3 to my friend. so i guess we both lost something D:

onto the red wii now...[/QUOTE]

just wondering, how you got the BF bundle for $177?

[quote name='Vap']Is it worth upgrading to a Xbox slim? I have a elite that runs just fine but I'm running out of memory space. I've been seeing the 250 gb version for a pretty good price. Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

just get/make a 250GB hd?

Has anyone seen Chrono Trigger DS go sub-$10 on Warehouse Deals? Got some credit to use and $15's a great price new, but I'd bite on a Warehouse Deals copy if it was $10 or lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back