Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my "like new" copy of Warioware DIY today. Great shape, no problems, and the Club Nintendo code hadn't been registered. A+ Amazon.

Got my "like new" Xbox 4GB Kinect bundle... System and Kinect both looked new except for some fingerprints/smudges. But the Kinect Adventures game was scratched and unreadable (in a complete circle on the outside of the disc, maybe they kicked it over while vertical??)

So I contacted them and asked for a discount off but they asked me to just return it grrrrr Ordered another just now for cheaper but its not due in stock until 2/10. If they would have game me the discount off I could have just picked up the game at Gamestop for $7.99 used. I almost want to just order new and save the hassle of the second one potentially having some issue.

Just an update for anyone who cares!

-Ordered a "like new" PS3 BF Bundle about a week and a half ago for $215.99
-Estimated ship date was Feb 3rd
-Actually shipped out earlier, charged my card (no biggie) and arrived on Monday (31st)
-PS3 box was inside a larger brown box
-Just a little air bubbler inside, so the PS3 box was pretty dinged up
-components inside the PS3 box were kinda loose, so that worried me
-BUT(!) the PS3 is in great condition! It had a couple finger prints on it, but that's it
-Controller seemed new
-Cables still wrapped
-Games still shrink-wrapped
-Booted-up, and it works great
-Slight flicker, but I think that's a faulty HDMI cable, as it only happened once
-I'm now about 50% into UC2, and it's still working like a charm

-VERY HAPPY with the purchase

Good luck to anyone else who has one coming!

5405999469_fa92fa2b89_z.jpg

[quote name='canestim']Got my "like new" Xbox 4GB Kinect bundle... System and Kinect both looked new except for some fingerprints/smudges. But the Kinect Adventures game was scratched and unreadable (in a complete circle on the outside of the disc, maybe they kicked it over while vertical??)

So I contacted them and asked for a discount off but they asked me to just return it grrrrr Ordered another just now for cheaper but its not due in stock until 2/10. If they would have game me the discount off I could have just picked up the game at Gamestop for $7.99 used. I almost want to just order new and save the hassle of the second one potentially having some issue.[/QUOTE]

Find a used CD store, they usually have disc buffing equipment. Avoid Gamestops, they send their games out to get refinished.

[quote name='mgford11']Find a used CD store, they usually have disc buffing equipment. Avoid Gamestops, they send their games out to get refinished.[/QUOTE]

I sometimes mail scratched up stuff to skippy disc if its worth it. Costs 5 bucks plus you pay some shipping charges so it comes out to about 10, but every game ive sent them they have fixed... so if its worth it to you it works.

I dont live near one anymore, but a place called "disc replay" had a resurfacing machine and they charged $2. I think they have a few locations scattered across the states. Just call local places and see if they do it.

Thinking about a Move kit. Anyone that has one care to express thoughts? I have 2 games for my ps3, neither of which I've spent more than 2 hours playing. It's mainly a BR player. Also, I have a wii that I never played and just donated to the family, they play it more than I did.

That said, I'm a 360 gamer. Any chance the Move will wow me?

[quote name='ploppsdman']I dont live near one anymore, but a place called "disc replay" had a resurfacing machine and they charged $2. I think they have a few locations scattered across the states. Just call local places and see if they do it.[/QUOTE]

If it is a circular scratch mark burned in by the 360 then you may or may not be able to buff that out. The laser could have damaged the data on the disc so all of the buffing in the world won't help with that if that's the case.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Thinking about a Move kit. Anyone that has one care to express thoughts? I have 2 games for my ps3, neither of which I've spent more than 2 hours playing. It's mainly a BR player. Also, I have a wii that I never played and just donated to the family, they play it more than I did.

That said, I'm a 360 gamer. Any chance the Move will wow me?[/QUOTE]

No. I love the Move and have a lot of fun with it, but if you barely touch your PS3 already and never played the Wii when you had it, the Move isn't going to change anything for you. Save the money and keep enjoying your 360.

Black Ops should be coming down by $10 within the next few days so anyone considering getting a copy should wait. :)
19.gif

[quote name='Zion21']Black Ops should be coming down by $10 within the next few days so anyone considering getting a copy should wait. :)
19.gif
[/QUOTE]

Hehe , it's ridiculous considering that MW1 MW2 , didnt drop a single time after their release.

Guess I'll pass on the Move then. Maybe something will come along and be a killer app, but I got a Kinect, and while I'm happy with it, I don't play it much.

[quote name='david12795']$10? how and why?[/QUOTE]

He probably meant $10.00 drop off current retail. Yeah I read it with my cheap eyes the other way the first time then applied common logic :D

[quote name='jk5000']He probably meant $10.00 drop off current retail. Yeah I read it with my cheap eyes the other way the first time then applied common logic :D[/QUOTE]

heheh. cause i was like "there can be NO way it can drop that low". MW2 i could understand since i heard the online servers are like shit now.

[quote name='mattcube64']Just an update for anyone who cares!

-Ordered a "like new" PS3 BF Bundle about a week and a half ago for $215.99
-Estimated ship date was Feb 3rd
-Actually shipped out earlier, charged my card (no biggie) and arrived on Monday (31st)
-PS3 box was inside a larger brown box
-Just a little air bubbler inside, so the PS3 box was pretty dinged up
-components inside the PS3 box were kinda loose, so that worried me
-BUT(!) the PS3 is in great condition! It had a couple finger prints on it, but that's it
-Controller seemed new
-Cables still wrapped
-Games still shrink-wrapped
-Booted-up, and it works great
-Slight flicker, but I think that's a faulty HDMI cable, as it only happened once
-I'm now about 50% into UC2, and it's still working like a charm

-VERY HAPPY with the purchase

Good luck to anyone else who has one coming!

5405999469_fa92fa2b89_z.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Is that a rubber mat up under the PS3? I only ask because the PS3 gets pretty warm to almost hot sometimes if you are in the middle of a marathon gaming session. So you might want to move that mat from under it and let it breathe underneath.;)

I have my slim on a wooden table and I've noticed how warm it gets after playing for a while.

there is absolutely NO WAY to transfer wii saves to another wii right? if so, then i may not get a wii (just want a red wii cause its cool and i could just craigslist my wii)

You can do so via an SD card, although some (Mario Kart, Brawl, any other game that links to a profile on the system or a Mii) won't be transferable.

[quote name='david12795']there is absolutely NO WAY to transfer wii saves to another wii right? if so, then i may not get a wii (just want a red wii cause its cool and i could just craigslist my wii)[/QUOTE]

Copy them onto the SD card and transfer them. Some of them cannot be moved though, unless you hack it and move it http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Savegame_Manager

[quote name='david12795']there is absolutely NO WAY to transfer wii saves to another wii right? if so, then i may not get a wii (just want a red wii cause its cool and i could just craigslist my wii)[/QUOTE]Forget saves, I'm more worried about losing all of my VC purchases.

If only I could find a remedy to that problem, that red Wii would be mine!

[quote name='ryushe']Forget saves, I'm more worried about losing all of my VC purchases.

If only I could find a remedy to that problem, that red Wii would be mine![/QUOTE]

You can email Nintendo and they will change Wii associations for you, I believe.

[quote name='knightsdwn']Thank you for the heads up as well.

Got one for a little under $100 with the credit Amazon gave me with the PS3 debacle. I'm hoping I get a truly "Like New" system this time![/QUOTE]

so what exactly happened did you end up returning the ps3??

http://merchants.groupon.com/r/uu4778805

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mr_bungle']Thinking about a Move kit. Anyone that has one care to express thoughts? I have 2 games for my ps3, neither of which I've spent more than 2 hours playing. It's mainly a BR player. Also, I have a wii that I never played and just donated to the family, they play it more than I did.

That said, I'm a 360 gamer. Any chance the Move will wow me?[/QUOTE]

I'd go with a kinect instead.

I agree with HunteR. I have both a Kinect and the Move, and the Kinect gets way more time. The Move definitely is cool, and I did get addicted to the disc golf game in Sports Champions for a little while, but Kinect just seems to offer so much more.

I just placed an order for the PS3 BF bundle but I didnt check the description. Is there any way to check the description after placing the order? Thanks!

[quote name='knightsdwn']Thank you for the heads up as well.

Got one for a little under $100 with the credit Amazon gave me with the PS3 debacle. I'm hoping I get a truly "Like New" system this time![/QUOTE]

oo how much credit did they give you?

im gonna scope out for a red wii when its cheaper.

[quote name='david12795']oo how much credit did they give you?

im gonna scope out for a red wii when its cheaper.[/QUOTE]

$50 promotional credit. I had to give Amazon another call for them to deduct $50 from my order since promotional credit can't be applied to AWH purchases.

I was about to bite on the red Wii yesterday for $156.xx but I couldn't pass it up for $138.

[quote name='knightsdwn']$50 promotional credit. I had to give Amazon another call for them to deduct $50 from my order since promotional credit can't be applied to AWH purchases.

I was about to bite on the red Wii yesterday for $156.xx but I couldn't pass it up for $138.[/QUOTE]

nice! i tried getting amazon to deduct my red wii from AWD but they said it couldnt happen, i suppose they let you do it because of the ps3 circumstance?

how is the ps3 system btw? last time i heard, you said it looked like it was beaten

[quote name='david12795']nice! i tried getting amazon to deduct my red wii from AWD but they said it couldnt happen, i suppose they let you do it because of the ps3 circumstance?

how is the ps3 system btw? last time i heard, you said it looked like it was beaten[/QUOTE]

Yeah the Amazon rep made several notes on my account regarding all the problems I faced so they made an exception for me.

I returned the PS3 today via UPS pick up. I wasn't able to test the system out since it was missing the power cable but the PS3 had bite marks, a huge scratch on the top, and was generally in shitty condition. I'd be surprised if it even worked from the all the abuse it took.

[quote name='knightsdwn']Yeah the Amazon rep made several notes on my account regarding all the problems I faced so they made an exception for me.

I returned the PS3 today via UPS pick up. I wasn't able to test the system out since it was missing the power cable but the PS3 had bite marks, a huge scratch on the top, and was generally in shitty condition. I'd be surprised if it even worked from the all the abuse it took.[/QUOTE]

think of it this way, you got paid to take a shiity ps3, dealt with a horrible amazon customer rep. in the long run, you managed to a wii. great deal!

YMMV though.

p.s. i think that should've been my ps3 since i bought mine listed as "good" and yours was "like new" :p

my acceptable ps3 family bundle came in great shape. Placed the order yesterday, came today. Someone looked like they opened the singstar bundle, everything else looked pretty new. Can't complain for almost half off and receiving it the next day. Would definitely order again!

Do you guys see that controller/game bundle up often? I had it in my cart and got distracted and didnt buy it in time, Im thinking of grabbing 3 controllers at $40 but Ill wait on one if I can get lbp with it.

I don't really see that particular bundle up on Warehouse Deals that often. That is actually the first time I have personally seen it. It could come back tomorrow, or it could come back 6 months from now. I don't think it will show up often though.

They pop up occasionally but not enough to say skip the $40 sale that will end on Saturday

But you never know with the crazy Amazon Warehouse gnomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back