Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sadikyo']It's not the best we've seen, but there is a DSI XL Midnight Blue for $134.99

Also, more Kinect Bundles for $109.99 and $117.99[/QUOTE]

BTW, for anyone who is looking for a Kinect for the 360 S, you won't need the included power cable. Point is, if you sell on ebay, you can sell just the power cable for $70-80.

I received my PS3 family bundle yesterday. I paid $241 out of AWD. The Amazon bundle box came within a bigger box and the Amazong box had some wear on it, but the PS3 box within was fine. Ratchet and Clank was still sealed. Singstar party pack was opened, but the DVD was still sealed and mics looked pristine. The PS3 appeared unused as well as the cords were in plastic and the system was wrapped. It was my first time using a ps3 but it did the new user thing when I booted it up so I believe it's unused right?

I'm working on selling the party pack and ratchet on ebay to get a game I'd play like Uncharted.

[quote name='crunchewy']How so? The 4 GB Kinect bundle retails for $300.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, if anything it is a drop. The 4G Kinect bundle I got last week was $247.

[quote name='Sifilus']I just got the black friday slim ps3 for $228. I hope it comes in good condition.[/QUOTE]

What's your delivery estimate?

I got one yesterday and it's not coming til the 15th (Actually OK with me because I have some textbooks in transit to Amazon that I'd like to apply credit to the order before it ships with).

[quote name='Eldredpe']What's your delivery estimate?

I got one yesterday and it's not coming til the 15th (Actually OK with me because I have some textbooks in transit to Amazon that I'd like to apply credit to the order before it ships with).[/QUOTE]

Around the 15th through the 18th. I also bought an hdmi cord, I don't know if the slim comes with one or not, but it was only two bucks so why not?

[quote name='Sifilus']Around the 15th through the 18th. I also bought an hdmi cord, I don't know if the slim comes with one or not, but it was only two bucks so why not?[/QUOTE]

No. FYI, it does NOT come with an HDMI cable. :)

[quote name='phishhead220']I received my PS3 family bundle yesterday. I paid $241 out of AWD. The Amazon bundle box came within a bigger box and the Amazong box had some wear on it, but the PS3 box within was fine. Ratchet and Clank was still sealed. Singstar party pack was opened, but the DVD was still sealed and mics looked pristine. The PS3 appeared unused as well as the cords were in plastic and the system was wrapped. It was my first time using a ps3 but it did the new user thing when I booted it up so I believe it's unused right?

I'm working on selling the party pack and ratchet on ebay to get a game I'd play like Uncharted.[/QUOTE]

I am waiting on the ps3 black friday bundle that comes with uncharted 2. I would be willing to trade that for the singstar party pack.

[quote name='VaultDweller']crap just got my demon souls today, it is black label...argh i am trying to build up a nice greates hits collection, guess im just gonna return it[/QUOTE]

Ill buy it from you.

[quote name='VaultDweller']crap just got my demon souls today, it is black label...argh i am trying to build up a nice greates hits collection, guess im just gonna return it[/QUOTE]
This is backwards isn't it?

Odd. Just randomly seem to have $10 promo credit in my account. The only recent orders I have are from Amazon Warehouse. No idea where it is from?

[quote name='ackbar7']This is backwards isn't it?[/QUOTE]

you will see there are many things backwards about vaultdweller, including the way his head was screwed on

[quote name='aem']Odd. Just randomly seem to have $10 promo credit in my account. The only recent orders I have are from Amazon Warehouse. No idea where it is from?[/QUOTE]

$10 towards 1-year XBL Live code that they were adding to everything over Black Friday converted over.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']$10 towards 1-year XBL Live code that they were adding to everything over Black Friday converted over.[/QUOTE]
How could that have happened though? My credit from BF expired on 31 Dec.

I think you guys are mistaken. I didn't get the $10 XBOX live credit in my account, and I know I have it still (or did - I didn't use it, either).

I do believe that I already noticed the converted $10 Xbox Live credit show up in my account weeks ago and that I already used it on something so I really don't think that is it.

[quote name='Psybuster']PS3 laser seems to have died so it looks like I'll be in the hunt for a replacement here over the next few weeks :([/QUOTE]

I feel ya, as my 80gb back compatible ones' laser wont recognize a disk for anything so I am now on the hunt as well for a decent deal.

[quote name='jr8rulz']I feel ya, as my 80gb back compatible ones' laser wont recognize a disk for anything so I am now on the hunt as well for a decent deal.[/QUOTE]

I have had 3 360s die on me, 1 Wii and 1 PS3 ......and I am worried about my second one because it has randomly freezed a few times. I swear next generation I aint buying shit till it drops way the hell down in price. PC gaming till late in a console generations life, then switch to console gaming till the next gen begins at which point I upgrade my PC or buy a new one and do PC gaming till console prices drop again. I am even scared to buy a 3DS or NGP when they come out just because hardware problems have become so common.

Maybe I am lucky but I haven't really had much trouble with consoles and I own a lot of them. I had an Xbox 360 get RRoD but it was under warranty and was replaced quickly. My PlayStation 1 after many years had a laser issue or something where I had to turn the system upside down for it to read the disc. Upside down it worked fine lol.

No problems at all with my 60GB BC PS3, Wii, DS, PSP, PS2 (original model), Dreamcast, GameCube, Xbox, Genesis, SNES, NES, or any of my Game Boys.

[quote name='MSI Magus']I have had 3 360s die on me, 1 Wii and 1 PS3 ......and I am worried about my second one because it has randomly freezed a few times. I swear next generation I aint buying shit till it drops way the hell down in price. PC gaming till late in a console generations life, then switch to console gaming till the next gen begins at which point I upgrade my PC or buy a new one and do PC gaming till console prices drop again. I am even scared to buy a 3DS or NGP when they come out just because hardware problems have become so common.[/QUOTE]

are all your consoles launch?

[quote name='MSI Magus']I have had 3 360s die on me, 1 Wii and 1 PS3 ......and I am worried about my second one because it has randomly freezed a few times. I swear next generation I aint buying shit till it drops way the hell down in price. PC gaming till late in a console generations life, then switch to console gaming till the next gen begins at which point I upgrade my PC or buy a new one and do PC gaming till console prices drop again. I am even scared to buy a 3DS or NGP when they come out just because hardware problems have become so common.[/QUOTE]
Jesus Christ, you've had 5 next gen consoles die on you?

At what point do you stop blaming the consoles and start thinking that maybe you're doing something wrong?

[quote name='TraBuch']Jesus Christ, you've had 5 next gen consoles die on you?

At what point do you stop blaming the consoles and start thinking that maybe you're doing something wrong?[/QUOTE]

Was thinking the same thing.

Growing we up treated our consoles like shit and never had them break.... still own basically everything but one ps2 that died after 5 years.

[quote name='jr8rulz']I feel ya, as my 80gb back compatible ones' laser wont recognize a disk for anything so I am now on the hunt as well for a decent deal.[/QUOTE]

I got a backwards compatible one I'll sell ya.

woo got 3 copies of littlebigplanet goty for $13.60 each. it went up to $16 after ordering :)

edit looks like I bought them from another seller, not from amazon warehouse but still had prime shipping

[quote name='VaultDweller']woo got 3 copies of littlebigplanet goty for $13.60 each. it went up to $16 after ordering :)[/QUOTE]

Why exactly did you need 3 copies of LBP goty, if you don't mind me asking?

[quote name='mr_bungle']Why exactly did you need 3 copies of LBP goty, if you don't mind me asking?[/QUOTE]

craigslist, i sold a few of them for $30 last time, they were bought pretty fast

The only system I've ever really had die on me that wasn't abused was an original PS2 slim (the first slim PS2, not the fat PS2... I wrote it confusing I know). The thing just stopped reading discs one day. Sad. Had it for like 5-6 years.

[quote name='Altanis']The only system I've ever really had die on me that wasn't abused was an original PS2 slim (the first slim PS2, not the fat PS2... I wrote it confusing I know). The thing just stopped reading discs one day. Sad. Had it for like 5-6 years.[/QUOTE]

my first slim ps2 died after 1.5-2 years. the 2nd has trouble reading discs. i think it's the only console i've had that's completely died on me (won't turn on).

[quote name='fujimitsu']Was thinking the same thing.

Growing we up treated our consoles like shit and never had them break.... still own basically everything but one ps2 that died after 5 years.[/QUOTE]

haha! i remember in the nes days, we used to spit on the metal contacts in the carts just to make them work. :hot:

Anyone have any experience with "Like New" games that say in the description something along the lines of "cleaning and repair was done as required"...? I just bought a "like new" copy of Your Shape: Fitness Evolved for $32.99 that had this in the description... I had a ton of credit so I ordered that and a "like new" kinect from AWD, figured it was worth taking a chance since the game said "like new".

[quote name='Jimbo504']Anyone have any experience with "Like New" games that say in the description something along the lines of "cleaning and repair was done as required"...? I just bought a "like new" copy of Your Shape: Fitness Evolved for $32.99 that had this in the description... I had a ton of credit so I ordered that and a "like new" kinect from AWD, figured it was worth taking a chance since the game said "like new".[/QUOTE]

thats the standard AWD description. Even for ps3 games, which arent even repairable.

[quote name='edson13']thats the standard AWD description. Even for ps3 games, which arent even repairable.[/QUOTE]

ok, thanks, I figured that was the case.

[quote name='romodome']I pulled the trigger, but the price was $223.99, I didnt see the $208.99. I had bought the BF bundle, I wonder which is the better deal. Uncharted 2 and Karate Kid(hated the Movie) or the singalong game and Ratchet, any other differences???[/QUOTE]

Well Uncharted 2 is a better game then Ratchet IMO and what would u do with singalong haha

[quote name='aem']Kirby Canvas Curse DS $17.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...U53NWQ&qid=1296784176&sr=1-525&condition=used
gam.jpg
[/QUOTE]

hmmm not bad not bad... Thanks for the heads up! I'm debating this one though.. Anyone else pull the trigger on this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back