Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Psybuster']PS3 laser seems to have died so it looks like I'll be in the hunt for a replacement here over the next few weeks :([/QUOTE]
[quote name='jr8rulz']I feel ya, as my 80gb back compatible ones' laser wont recognize a disk for anything so I am now on the hunt as well for a decent deal.[/QUOTE]
So instead of simply buying a replacement laser for $60-70, you'd rather just junk a full system and buy a new one?:roll:

It's this mentality that bumped up the PS2's sales numbers last gen. All those people who got the infamous Disc Read Error just kept buying new consoles instead of actually trying to open up and clean the laser on their old system, which was what caused the DRE in many cases. The PS3 is just as much of a dust magnet as the PS2 was if not moreso. So it could just be that the laser on both your consoles just needs a good cleaning to work right again.

You've already had the consoles THIS long, your warranty is likely long since expired, so what harm can you do as long as you remember everything you removed in the order you removed it in?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']So instead of simply buying a replacement laser for $60-70, you'd rather just junk a full system and buy a new one?:roll:

It's this mentality that bumped up the PS2's sales numbers last gen. All those people who got the infamous Disc Read Error just kept buying new consoles instead of actually trying to open up and clean the laser on their old system, which was what caused the DRE in many cases. The PS3 is just as much of a dust magnet as the PS2 was if not moreso. So it could just be that the laser on both your consoles just needs a good cleaning to work right again.
[/QUOTE]

Microsoft took note of that when it designed the 360.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']So instead of simply buying a replacement laser for $60-70, you'd rather just junk a full system and buy a new one?:roll:

You've already had the consoles THIS long, your warranty is likely long since expired, so what harm can you do as long as you remember everything you removed in the order you removed it in?[/QUOTE]

Don't plan on tossing mine out, just don't have readily available funds to grab a new drive (I know I said laser but I can't hear the disc spinning at all either compared to when it was working so I don't know the exact cause just yetm could be the motor instead) while having a truckload of Amazon credit. Unless Amazon sells spare parts; I haven't really looked into the matter carefully yet.

Amazon's commitment to customer satisfaction is incredible! I placed an order for a PS3 Family Bundle for 223.99. I had placed the order for overnight deliver. I decided it was not worth it so I contacted customer service through chat about changing my deliver speed to 2 day deliver (I have prime). The CSR gave me the standard "Please wait while I research this." As I was on hold, I got a cancellation email saying that it was no longer available. She came back saying that it has been cancelled. Once I read that, I was thinking "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" But she came through. I guess she felt bad because she told me to place an order for a brand new one and she would adjust it to the price of 223.99! Amazon never ceases to amaze me!

/cool story bro

[quote name='Altanis']Haha, that's funny because I was just about to post pretty much the same thing.

In other news,
Etrian Odyssey 3 The Drowned City for $17.99
http://www.amazon.com/Etrian-Odysse...77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1296825935&sr=1-30
Aside from not having the artbook that the new copies have (most likely anyway, you never know), it's a great price.[/QUOTE]

FYI, it got a price drop recently at GameStop, so it's $19.99 new and $17.99 used in all stores and online. (Still a fantastic game, though!)

[quote name='aem']Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3 Xbox $0.99
http://www.amazon.com/Tony-Hawks-Pr...EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1296795917&sr=1-2857
[/QUOTE]
Damn, someone bought it. I should have checked this thread earlier this morning. Though I would rather have 4 than 3. I suppose there is a copy of 3 being sold from a 3rd party and fulfilled by Amazon for under $5, but not sure if I want.[quote name='craven_fiend']I bit on it[/QUOTE]
Congrats. That is such a fucking rediculous deal. I have a PS3 already, an old 60 GB that is working strong, and even I pulled up the page and was looking at it. I don't need a PS3 at all, but I was sitting there saying to myself "It's so cheap though." :lol:

[quote name='craven_fiend']I bit on it[/QUOTE]
Congrats. That is such a fucking rediculous deal. I have a PS3 already, an old 60 GB that is working strong, and even I pulled up the page and was looking at it. I don't need a PS3 at all, but I was sitting there saying to myself "It's so cheap though." :lol:

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Congrats. That is such a fucking rediculous deal. I have a PS3 already, an old 60 GB that is working strong, and even I pulled up the page and was looking at it. I don't need a PS3 at all, but I was sitting there saying to myself "It's so cheap though." :lol:[/QUOTE]

I had one in my cart a few weeks ago and passed on it. Here's hoping everything is in good shape and such. Now to find a place to put it in my house. Thinking it may take over for my blu ray player that needs sent in for repairs.

Edit: I guess I should really head to my KMart and pick up the God of War collection and God of War 3 for $40, if they still have any left. And possibly Little Big Planet 2

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Damn, someone bought it. I should have checked this thread earlier this morning. Though I would rather have 4 than 3. I suppose there is a copy of 3 being sold from a 3rd party and fulfilled by Amazon for under $5, but not sure if I want.[/QUOTE]

This is the second or third time I've seen it recently for $0.99 so it may come back.

100 Classic Books DS $17.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B003B3V0MA/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Star Ocean The Last Hope Xbox 360 $11.99
http://www.amazon.com/Star-Ocean-La...EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1296829170&sr=1-1229

[quote name='mannysgoldglove']Missed it, theres one for $229.99 now but Im willing to hold out for a $209.99 (or lower) one. Thanks[/QUOTE]

That one's gone too.

[quote name='aznhero913']Do you guys think paying $15 extra for the like new version is better for this?[/QUOTE]

I bought a console from the Warehouse, and it looks good and works so far, but i was used not simply a dented box. But a $15 difference isn't much -- what's $15 for some piece of mind knowing that it's new.

[quote name='bsesb2003']I bought a console from the Warehouse, and it looks good and works so far, but i was used not simply a dented box. But a $15 difference isn't much -- what's $15 for some piece of mind knowing that it's new.[/QUOTE]
I second that..

Got my Black Friday PS3 today and was mad at first because the amazon box had been opened by the post office and crushed probably by them too. They said I could return it if I had any problems with the item so I took it home expecting the worst. I was surprised everything was in there and still wrapped up, the PS3 box was banged up but that was it. Plugged everything in and downloaded the included Pixel Shooter and it all worked. Overall happy with Amazon/Warehouse Deals. Thanks Everyone for posting deals.

[quote name='colton1106']Got the 4gb with kinect at $225.. Been watching a while and finally had to bite.. hopefully it's in good shape.[/QUOTE]

I grabbed the cheaper $208.99 deal this morning!

[quote name='bsesb2003']I bought a console from the Warehouse, and it looks good and works so far, but i was used not simply a dented box. But a $15 difference isn't much -- what's $15 for some piece of mind knowing that it's new.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='zizo79']I second that..[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys.......went ahead and kept my order.

[quote name='david12795']cmon red wii :D . im still deciding if a new red wii is worth losing 2 VC games and my wii saves D:[/QUOTE]

Just install the Homebrew Channel on your current Wii and port your saves using a program.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Just install the Homebrew Channel on your current Wii and port your saves using a program.[/QUOTE]

why didnt i think of this...

will it be transferable to the new wii without any problems?

I have a question. I just bought the 360 w. kinect. I have three year old elite with 120gb hard drive. i was going to sell that on ebay, but my question is can I transfer my data to 4gb memory stick with a transfer cable?

If so, can then can I transfer the data from my memory stick to a hard drive?

[quote name='david12795']....

why didnt i think of this...

will it be transferable to the new wii without any problems?[/QUOTE]

I think you might need to install the Homebrew Channel and use a program to copy the save files to your new Wii (in the case of things like Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Kart, they aren't supposed to be able to copy to an SD card as it is). Otherwise, you shouldn't have any problems at all. :D

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I think you might need to install the Homebrew Channel and use a program to copy the save files to your new Wii (in the case of things like Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Kart, they aren't supposed to be able to copy to an SD card as it is). Otherwise, you shouldn't have any problems at all. :D[/QUOTE]

thanks! ill give it a look ;)

Just got my Like New PS3 BF Bundle in the mail today. Box was opened, but everything inside was sealed and brand new. Plugged it in and works like a charm, very happy :D

[quote name='david12795']np, glad someone on CAG was able to get it.[/QUOTE]
I've been trying to get one of these and always missed out. I just happened to check here if any were posted and seen your post. Thanks again, I'll post when I receive it (estimated 2/16). Now I need a copy of 3D dot game heros

[quote name='Brother Daz']I've been trying to get one of these and always missed out. I just happened to check here if any were posted and seen your post. Thanks again, I'll post when I receive it (estimated 2/16). Now I need a copy of 3D dot game heros[/QUOTE]

always bookmark and check it. thats what i do.

ROFL? Got my Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 for Xbox in the mail today and there is no disc????? Maybe that is why it was only $0.99. SIGH. Even the instruction manual has a GameStop sticker right on top of it. Is this even worth dealing with for $0.99...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back