Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my PS3 BF bundle. Everything looks brand new, except there is no PS3 manual with it. I guess thats not a big deal. Uncharted 2 was opened but looks like its never been used. Havent fired it up yet but I'm sure everything will be fine. I'm pretty damn happy with it. Thanks again to whoever posted it.

I got my PS3 Family Pack yesterday. The games were still sealed and the sytem looks fine. I haven't hooked it up yet though. It's a second system for my bedroom. The other one is staying out in the living room to have room for the Move. I'm very happy with the deal since I wanted a Blu-ray for the bedroom anyway.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I got PS Move Bundle for $65.99 in Like New condition! :D

2 copies left.[/QUOTE]

I got the one at 62! Lmao I was with my girlfriend and randomly decided to look at them for a valentines day gift as a joke and I saw it at 62 and was like OMFG MINE!

I've noticed most of the consoles say "May come repackaged". Has anyone had a bad experience when it has said this? Or is this just a vague descpiction from amazon when they don't know what the hell the condition is in?

[quote name='Vap']I've noticed most of the consoles say "May come repackaged". Has anyone had a bad experience when it has said this? Or is this just a vague descpiction from amazon when they don't know what the hell the condition is in?[/QUOTE]
They probably did that to stop people complaining about(and getting credits for) not getting the original box with these used consoles.

Eh picked up Rival Schools for PS1. Fairly good deal on it for $26.99. Has great user reviews. Finally gave in and ordered.

[quote name='Vap']I've noticed most of the consoles say "May come repackaged". Has anyone had a bad experience when it has said this? Or is this just a vague descpiction from amazon when they don't know what the hell the condition is in?[/QUOTE]
Mine said that but came in the original box

I picked up a set of the pro drums for RB that said that and the box was pretty much brand new. Had a few dings, I was worried about the description but I think they are just covering their butts like the other guy said.

Got my Black Friday PS3 bundle in today- the only things that had been out of its original sealing/packaging was the controller and the system, and even then only the console had a few fingerprints on it. I love CAG. :D

[quote name='billyrox']question for someone who has bought it.

is the playstaton move worth 65 bucks? just curious... none of my friends have bought it yet[/QUOTE]

Would i buy it @ retail? No. @ 65? Probably. I got it for xmas. Being that there are a limited amount of titles out, some people aren't satisfied. I own the Champions, The Fight, the PSN Tumble game, and Killzone 3 beta, which is nice with the move controls. I enjoy it thus far, and only know that the future titles will be even better. Once NBA2K11 drops in price, ill ne pickin that up - and I don't even watch basketball. That's how good I've heard the Move controls are with it.

Hope this helps.

[quote name='billyrox']question for someone who has bought it.

is the playstaton move worth 65 bucks? just curious... none of my friends have bought it yet[/QUOTE]

At the moment no. But I doubt it will come down much in price so if you think you'll get it eventually there's not much point in waiting.

At the moment there just are not any "must have" move games.

For me, it's Heavy Rain and Dead Space: Extraction, and the upcoming No More Heroes remake. Yes, none of those are must haves, so no thanks to retail price.

that is a steal on the xbox 4gb that amazon has been running lately..

i got my "like new" 4gb kinect bundle (paid $240.99) and the box was very rough (resealed, various inventory style stickers on it, etc.) but the console / kinect were brand new and untouched -- still in the original wrapping.

[quote name='Flesseck']Whoa, where did you find this deal?[/QUOTE]

It was on warehouse deals for like a minute ... just happened to do a 360 search and it popped up at the top of the list. I think 1-2 other people snagged it as well.

I ordered a Xbox 360 Halo Reach Console Bundle less than a month ago. It came in great condition the box was never opened and all seals in place. I only paid $329 but I seen it going as low as $264 just because the box was damage.

Does anyone have a good list of setting for that Scanner plugin for Firefox? I cannot seem to find a good balance between "updates every 5 minutes when anything changes" and "doesn't detect anything at all."

I received my Kinect yesterday ($113 one) and the box was still sealed and when it was opened everything was still wrapped. No visable damage anywhere on the box so I'm not sure why it was marked down but it worked out great.

[quote name='fortunado']Just got a confirmation email that my Dead Space 2 for $28.99 shipped.[/QUOTE]

Hope you don't get one of the two I traded in. No working codes included. Though it's kind of likely you did get it since i traded in a couple of weeks ago. I mean if you aren't getting it for the online it should be fine cause I sent them in in like new condition.

[quote name='duckydan']I received my Kinect yesterday ($113 one) and the box was still sealed and when it was opened everything was still wrapped. No visable damage anywhere on the box so I'm not sure why it was marked down but it worked out great.[/QUOTE]

I got my 250 GB Kinect bundle which I snagged for $312 and it was unopened. There was a ding on the box but otherwise I couldn't figure out why it was clearanced.

[quote name='Muthafodder']Aren't you taking a chance with the EA online voucher being used.[/QUOTE]
Maybe he doesn't want to play online?

I heard the online is really bad.

Got my $98 kinect today. The package was opened but the unit looked good. And kinect adventures was unopened.

Haven't plugged it in yet so we will see. Looks good so far!

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Picked up A Bug's Life (PS) for $1.49..... Don't ask me why, I don't know either. Well, besides the fact it was a buck.[/QUOTE]

I played the N64 version back in the game and had so much fun with it.

[quote name='Luxuria']I played the N64 version back in the game and had so much fun with it.[/QUOTE]

Are you being serious or sarcastic, I can't tell. If it really was fun, then I guess my $1.49 wasn't spent in vein.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Are you being serious or sarcastic, I can't tell. If it really was fun, then I guess my $1.49 wasn't spent in vein.[/QUOTE]

Well, I remember it being decent back in the day, but I wouldn't imagine it having aged very well.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Are you being serious or sarcastic, I can't tell. If it really was fun, then I guess my $1.49 wasn't spent in vein.[/QUOTE]

Well, I was young at the time. Honestly though from what I remember, it was a fun game. I remember getting stuck at one part though because I honestly didn't know what to do. x.x That and the original Toy Story game for the Genesis are my favorite Disney movie-to-game games.

Edit: I agree with Rozz though. I doubt it's aged well. It was good when it came out at least. ^^

I have a EA online pass code if anyone wants to buy it for Dead Space 2 PS3. I bought it new at Kmart (which is about 45 minutes away from my house) for $30. Then Amazon had the collector's edition sale and I couldn't resist, so I bought the CE. Traded in the regular dead space version, but kept the online code.

$7 paypal if you are interested. I dont think I saw the online pass on the psn network yet. Can anyone confirm

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my Like New 4GB 360 for $148.99 today. Packaging was actually pretty good with the 360 box inside a big box with light brown paper all around it so it did not move around unlike the PS3 I got a coulple weeks ago. The 360 box was still pretty rough and beat up with stickers and writing in permanent maker all over it.

The important part, the 360 console, came as described. Looks barely used. Could not even find any finger prints on it. Power brick, controller, and all cables were all still in original packaging unopened with the stickers still on the controller.

360 shows a manufacture date of March 2010 (first run) and power brick says version 2 on the bottom so I think the cables and controller were all new and the 4GB 360 was the only thing that was in used condition, especially since the power brick does not match the console manufacture date. Got a SquareTrade 2 year warranty for it for $20 with the Valentines Day 30% off special so I am set. Really happy.

[quote name='CountChoculitis']Received my Like New 4GB 360 for $148.99 today. Packaging was actually pretty good with the 360 box inside a big box with light brown paper all around it so it did not move around unlike the PS3 I got a coulple weeks ago. The 360 box was still pretty rough and beat up with stickers and writing in permanent maker all over it.

The important part, the 360 console, came as described. Looks barely used. Could not even find any finger prints on it. Power brick, controller, and all cables were all still in original packaging unopened with the stickers still on the controller.

360 shows a manufacture date of March 2010 (first run) and power brick says version 2 on the bottom so I think the cables and controller were all new and the 4GB 360 was the only thing that was in used condition, especially since the power brick does not match the console manufacture date. Got a SquareTrade 2 year warranty for it for $20 with the Valentines Day 30% off special so I am set. Really happy.[/QUOTE]

Does the new 360's not come with a 3 year RROD warranty too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back