Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']I have a EA online pass code if anyone wants to buy it for Dead Space 2 PS3. I bought it new at Kmart (which is about 45 minutes away from my house) for $30. Then Amazon had the collector's edition sale and I couldn't resist, so I bought the CE. Traded in the regular dead space version, but kept the online code.

$7 paypal if you are interested. I dont think I saw the online pass on the psn network yet. Can anyone confirm[/QUOTE]

Ill give you $5 for it

Got the Black Friday Family Pack in today. The box it came in was inside a huge box that was almost torn open by the time it got to me, and half of the air packets in the box were already deflated. Thankfully, it seemed to be fine. The unit looks like it has fibers on it from a cloth from being cleaned, and same with the controller. The drive does sound louder than my Phat though.

[quote name='VaultDweller']Ill give you $5 for it[/QUOTE]

Deal only if you give me good feedback since first time selling on CAG.
Does paypal charge fees for transactions?

Just ordered a Kinect for 109.99 in Like New condition. I missed out on the last time they were running this cheap so I jumped on it as soon as I saw it. Problem is I didn't get a chance to see all the things you guys talked about (i.e. damaged packaging, etc.), so idk exactly why it was discounted. I want to go back to the product description to read about it, but when I click on it from My Orders it takes me to the regular Kinect product description, not the one used in AW for this particular item. Anybody know if there is a way to go back to the original product page? Or is it just a general "box may be damaged or repackaged" for all the products sold on AW?

Anyway, I'll await arrival since it said it was back-ordered until February 20th and report back in what condition it was in.

I can't remember if there's a way to go back. But if it follows suit with the rest of us, we've all gotten Kinects in fantastic shape.

Anywho, just got my silver 360 controller. Looks like it's in good shape, will try it out tonight. Bit disappointed in the D-Pad though...doesn't feel a bit different.

[quote name='mr_bungle']I can't remember if there's a way to go back. But if it follows suit with the rest of us, we've all gotten Kinects in fantastic shape.

Anywho, just got my silver 360 controller. Looks like it's in good shape, will try it out tonight. Bit disappointed in the D-Pad though...doesn't feel a bit different.[/QUOTE]

r there any more controllers available?

I just ordered a Kinect Sensor with Adventures in Good condition for $95.99. It said it has minor scratches so I hope it isn't too bad. I ordered it like 10 minutes ago and it's already being prepared for shipment. I love Prime. You guys recommend any games to get with it? I'm trying to figure out what to pair Dance Central with when I go to BB later today.

[quote name='kulaguy']I just ordered a Kinect Sensor with Adventures in Good condition for $95.99. It said it has minor scratches so I hope it isn't too bad. I ordered it like 10 minutes ago and it's already being prepared for shipment. I love Prime. You guys recommend any games to get with it? I'm trying to figure out what to pair Dance Central with when I go to BB later today.[/QUOTE]

Brain Connection looks like an intriguing title. It's based on the same fundamentals as Brain Age and is also done by the same team I think.

[quote name='kulaguy']I just ordered a Kinect Sensor with Adventures in Good condition for $95.99. It said it has minor scratches so I hope it isn't too bad. I ordered it like 10 minutes ago and it's already being prepared for shipment. I love Prime. You guys recommend any games to get with it? I'm trying to figure out what to pair Dance Central with when I go to BB later today.[/QUOTE]

I'm a big fan of Kinect sports as the same of many others. The 2 main games for the kinect is dance central and kinect sports. If you have any young kids, kinectimals is a big hit too.

King of Fighters XI (http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000V7889C/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used) and Neo Geo Battle Coliseum (http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1297560464&sr=8-1&condition=used) for PS2 are both $5.49.

KOFXI is easily the best recent entry in the series, and every team's roster has been shaken up from previous games. There are all new characters as well as ones borrowed from other SNK games like B. Jenet from Garou: MOTW and Duck King and Master Roshi from Fatal Fury.

If you haven't played KOF after 2002, this one features 3v3 tag teams like in Marvel vs. Capcom. Related to that, there's actually a unique feature in this game: a judgment scale. If the timer runs out during a match, the victor isn't necessarily the one with the most life left at the end. It's based on which player the scale is tipped more towards. (For example, losing a character penalizes you and tips the scale towards your opponent.) Couple that with the new characters, overhauled graphics (and hitboxes), and more moderate pacing, and you have a great jumping in point if you're new to the series or just returning.

NGBC is complete fan service to SNK fans and is a pretty decent game in its own right. It's worth mentioning that it's only $10 on XBLA, but the online community is dead and lacks additional content like galleries and the like.

[quote name='young war']"Just ordered a Kinect for 109.99 in Like New condition. I missed out on the last time they were running this cheap so I jumped on it as soon as I saw it..."[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but $110 for a wedcam toy isn't a deal.

Halo 3 ODST is $10.99 from Warehouse Deals today, if anybody needs a copy.

My $62 Move Starter Pack shipped today. Should be coming the 14th, Happy Valentine's Day to me! Congrats to everybody who got in on the Cheap Move Starter Packs.

Yeah, lol at wedcam. First off, the Kinect is not a webCAM toy. Second of all, you just shot yourself in the foot twice, douche.

[quote name='XF Gator']Sorry, but $110 for a wedcam toy isn't a deal.

Halo 3 ODST is $10.99 from Warehouse Deals today, if anybody needs a copy.[/QUOTE]

Video games are just interactive movies, not a deal at any price, cause I watch watch movies for free on broadcast channels.

[quote name='david12795']still no sign of wiis :([/QUOTE]

There are 2 white Wii's up, unless you're looking for a specific color/price.

[quote name='HydroX']Stay away from those PS3 bundles, IATCG. I'm waiting for one too. Haha.[/QUOTE]
It would appear we both have more of a wait to go then, since none have popped up yet today.:cry:

Like I've already said, I know that the moment I doze off today is the time when they'll put some up on AWD.:roll:

[quote name='Vector']There are 2 white Wii's up, unless you're looking for a specific color/price.[/QUOTE]

Yep waiting on the red one at less than $140 ( hopefully) I regret canceling my $126 red wii because I bought a awd ps3 that day.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I just bookmarked on KZ3:HE, MvsC3:SP, 3DS and NGP. ;)[/QUOTE]

What is NGP? I'm scratching my head trying to figure it out and I can't. =/

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Damn it all. That's exactly what I needed, and at the right price too. Grr..[/QUOTE]
I feel your pain. It was already gone not 5 minutes after he posted it, when I went to try and buy it.

[quote name='Maskim']I feel your pain. It was already gone not 5 minutes after he posted it, when I went to try and buy it.[/QUOTE]

What's even better, is that I talked to my friend again today, and she decided that a Pink DSi would be fine, and told me to order it. By then... it was already gone (posted one earlier in the thread). Then, when I was on lunch at work at 6:40, I checked, and saw nothing... and that post was at 6:49.

So, doubly worse for me, haha, terrible luck today it seems! Oh well, not a huge deal, I'll just keep looking for either a White or a Pink DSi now, since apparently all other colors are unacceptable. Damn picky women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back