Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cheeky']LOL who is "us"?[/QUOTE]

Well, just making a wild hunch here, but odds are there are many people who regularly follow this thread but are lurkers because they're content with being spoon-fed deals or aren't sure how to look up these deals themselves. If someone were to share how to navigate these deals, then it is very likely that many more users would post deals and the community as a whole would benefit. Or, if this info is common knowledge, please forgive my ignorance and thanks for your assistance.

[quote name='RobnessMonster']Well, just making a wild hunch here, but odds are there are many people who regularly follow this thread but are lurkers because they're content with being spoon-fed deals or aren't sure how to look up these deals themselves. If someone were to share how to navigate these deals, then it is very likely that many more users would post deals and the community as a whole would benefit. Or, if this info is common knowledge, please forgive my ignorance and thanks for your assistance.[/QUOTE]

A lot's spelled out in the first post, including links to more expensive items (consoles) and the video games category. If you're looking for something specifically, constantly refreshing the used offers page of that item is the only way to guarantee you'll get it when it pops up.

[quote name='RobnessMonster']Quick question - how would someone start mining these Warehouse deals for themselves? Is there a certain Amazon link to follow that leads directly to Warehouse deals or something? I've tried looking before, but could never really find out how you all are able to spot so many deals. Please let us know what's the quickest way we can look up these deals to not only find items before they quickly sell out, but allow more people to actively hunt for these sort of deals as well. Thanks in advance...[/QUOTE]

Deals show up first on the individual product pages so if you want anything specific you should keep an eye on their individual product pages to see them first (Check4Change extension for Firefox works well). Then they usually show up very quickly after that on the list of products on the Warehouse Deals page http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sv_gb_5?_encoding=UTF8&rs=1289538011&me=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

Most people here should know this already (see first post in thread). Some of the games I was watching came in stock at the same time. They usually do 1 or 2 big releases of games on Tuesdays. I'm nearly positive they did a big drop tonight...but the new stuff never showed up on the Warehouse deals list. That is very strange. It has been quite awhile now and they still haven't shown up. In the past they've always been posted fast.

So usually you can browse that list for new items (go to Just Arrived -> Video Games). But tonight you can't because for some reason the new stuff isn't showing up.

[quote name='NickNorman']A lot's spelled out in the first post, including links to more expensive items (consoles) and the video games category. If you're looking for something specifically, constantly refreshing the used offers page of that item is the only way to guarantee you'll get it when it pops up.[/QUOTE]

Bingo - thanks for your help. I'm so used to keeping tabs on this thread from the tail end, checking the front actually slipped my mind. I was able to get the direct warehouse link (warehousedeals.com), so now it's happy hunting...thanks again

I've had a ps3 in my cart on like 3 separate occasions, but after all the news of hacking and banned consoles, I don't think I can pull the trigger.

[quote name='jond76']I've had a ps3 in my cart on like 3 separate occasions, but after all the news of hacking and banned consoles, I don't think I can pull the trigger.[/QUOTE]

you can always return it if its defective in any way. Youre purchasing this directly from amazon after all.

[quote name='edson13']I ordered one too, haha. Wonder if we ordered at the same time and one of us gets our order cancelled. Seemed like too good of a deal to pass up.[/QUOTE]

Well my Halo Xbox actually shipped. Did yours ship as well???

[quote name='biggie2123']Well my Halo Xbox actually shipped. Did yours ship as well???[/QUOTE]

yes it did, good for us. Hopefully we get lucky on their conditions.

[quote name='NickNorman']I got my Xbox 360 4GB Kinect bundle (like new, $232.99) today. It came in the original Xbox box, and looked like it hadn't been used. I registered it online, and the one-year warranty expires in January. I'm really happy with everything.[/QUOTE]

How do you check the warranty expiration?

looking for cheap ds lite for the girlfriend, I see there's a pink or black one for $78. The condition is listed as used acceptable, can anyone share their experience with used ds systems from amazon and what's the cheapest the ds systems have been going for. any input is appreciated and thanks in advance

[quote name='aznhero913']How do you check the warranty expiration?[/QUOTE]
It usually goes by the manufacture date, though some companies start the warranty from the day it's registered.

[quote name='anarchyburger']looking for cheap ds lite for the girlfriend, I see there's a pink or black one for $78. The condition is listed as used acceptable, can anyone share their experience with used ds systems from amazon and what's the cheapest the ds systems have been going for. any input is appreciated and thanks in advance[/QUOTE]
I bought an acceptable black ds lite a couple days ago and received it today. Aside from the previous owner putting their name into the system and a few fingerprints on it, it looks brand new. I'm still waiting for a game to arrive so I can actually see how well it plays.

And 78 bucks was the lowest I saw the DS Lites get over the past week or two.

[quote name='Mako1215']Does that really say $59 for a new DS game?? (Mario and Luigi Partners in Time)[/QUOTE]

It's OOP.

[quote name='suko_32']LittleBigPlanet 2 CE $57.99 "Like New"
Back-ordered. Due in stock February 24 -- order now to reserve yours

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&ie=UTF8&qid=1298460663&sr=1-2&condition=used[/QUOTE]

I wonder how low these will go. I am tempted to grab it right now but tempted to wait. So many CEs drop down to about $30-$40 now days its hard to justify $50...but then again this is a hella cool CE and id REALLY regret it if I missed out.

the ce costumes are acquired via dlc code, so getting lbp2 ce like new at that price isnt so great if your dlc code has already been used, especially since theres over 10 costumes, most of which are exclusive to the ce, iirc.

[quote name='technicalstylez']the ce costumes are acquired via dlc code, so getting lbp2 ce like new at that price isnt so great if your dlc code has already been used, especially since theres over 10 costumes, most of which are exclusive to the ce, iirc.[/QUOTE]

My issue is more that it is still in stock new which means there is a fair chance it will not be that rare. I could really care less about the CE costumes, but if its still in stock chances are we see it on sale for $50 at some point anyways for a new copy.

Wow, I ordered a PS3 320gb last night and at 12:00 am EST, it left the seller's factory. This is also like when Amazon tracking told me they sent something out on a mail holiday. What kind of power does Amazon hold over the postal service?

[quote name='MSI Magus']I wonder how low these will go. I am tempted to grab it right now but tempted to wait. So many CEs drop down to about $30-$40 now days its hard to justify $50...but then again this is a hella cool CE and id REALLY regret it if I missed out.[/QUOTE]
The extras for the CE are really meh. You can pick up the Sackboy plush from GS for $9-10 by itself and likely make more impressive looking bookends than the pressed cardboard ones that were included with this set.

As for the costume DLC voucher, I still have that too, since I just wanted to play the main game and I prefer to make up my own costumes than use any pre-made ones.:D

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Hurray the Sonic Shuffle I bought for Sega Dreamcast is shipping soon with a delivery estimated of APRIL 27th.....[/QUOTE]

The Pony Express just ain't what it used to be.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Hurray the Sonic Shuffle I bought for Sega Dreamcast is shipping soon with a delivery estimated of APRIL 27th.....[/QUOTE]
Super saver shipping? Or was it listed as backordered?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Super saver shipping? Or was it listed as backordered?[/QUOTE]

Prime 2 day, not listed as backordered. Can't cancel because it's "Shipping Soon". Oh well, it was only $5-6 bucks.

My PS3 360gb Move bundle arrived yesterday. The box was a bit dirty and ripped, but everything inside was flawless. It looked like nothing had been removed from the box. I've already transferred everything from my other PS3 and I've tried out a couple games to make sure everything was working properly. I'm pretty happy right now....oh and they sent me a $10 promo for it not arriving in 2 days. I never contacted them about this, but I'll take it.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']The extras for the CE are really meh. You can pick up the Sackboy plush from GS for $9-10 by itself and likely make more impressive looking bookends than the pressed cardboard ones that were included with this set.

As for the costume DLC voucher, I still have that too, since I just wanted to play the main game and I prefer to make up my own costumes than use any pre-made ones.:D[/QUOTE]

Come on, man. Do you really need to comment every single time someone mentions the CE?

[quote name='dino88']My PS3 360gb Move bundle arrived yesterday. The box was a bit dirty and ripped, but everything inside was flawless. It looked like nothing had been removed from the box. I've already transferred everything from my other PS3 and I've tried out a couple games to make sure everything was working properly. I'm pretty happy right now....oh and they sent me a $10 promo for it not arriving in 2 days. I never contacted them about this, but I'll take it.

Come on, man. Do you really need to comment every single time someone mentions the CE?[/QUOTE]
Yeah. Because it's a pos compared to other CE's. I expected this fully 3-D diorama on both bookends instead of some shitty looking cardboard standees on each and a Sackboy plush that didn't look like he was Gomer Pyle's long lost slow half cousin.:D

Just trying to save people the extra money being wasted on extras that aren't really that special.

Better?

Glad to hear your PS3 bundle came in good shape btw. I'm still tempted to try and grab another bundle when they pop up, but I'm still scared I'm gonna end up with another busted one.:cry:

[quote name='leeward']They got some Nintendo DSis up again:

Nintendo DSi Matte - Blue - $91.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1298477791&sr=8-4&condition=used

Nintendo DSi Matte - Black - $95.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1298477791&sr=8-1&condition=used

For those who purchased used DSis from AWD before, how are the conditions? Do they usually include the orginal box/manual/everything?[/QUOTE]

Mine just came with the system and charger in a plain box, no original box or instructions. The system was in great shape, just had to clean the bottom screen when I got it though.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Glad to hear your PS3 bundle came in good shape btw. I'm still tempted to try and grab another bundle when they pop up, but I'm still scared I'm gonna end up with another busted one.:cry:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dino88']Come on, man. Do you really need to comment every single time someone mentions a PS3 bundle?[/QUOTE]

Fixed. :applause:

[quote name='leeward']They got some Nintendo DSis up again:

Nintendo DSi Matte - Blue - $91.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1298477791&sr=8-4&condition=used

Nintendo DSi Matte - Black - $95.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1298477791&sr=8-1&condition=used

For those who purchased used DSis from AWD before, how are the conditions? Do they usually include the orginal box/manual/everything?[/QUOTE]

Mine was listed as "Acceptable", but looked practically brand new. It came with the box, instructions, charger, and even an extra stylus (it had a small mark on the top, which I highlighted in my picture).

2011-02-18_20-51-22_474.jpg

2011-02-18_20-51-22_474_2.jpg

2011-02-18_20-57-47_771.jpg

2011-02-18_20-52-15_21.jpg

2011-02-18_20-51-59_37.jpg

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Better?

Glad to hear your PS3 bundle came in good shape btw. I'm still tempted to try and grab another bundle when they pop up, but I'm still scared I'm gonna end up with another busted one.:cry:[/QUOTE]

Now you made me look like I have multiple personalities. I'm up there replying to myself.

Yeah, this was my first big purchase from Warehouse so I was a little wary. I think the good outweighs the bad in here, otherwise this thread would have died long ago. I'd give it another go.

It's nice not living next to an airport any more. Or at least that's what it sounded like while playing my old PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back