Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vegan']AWD needs to update their PSP prices. With the price drop, they're now more expensive than a new PSP.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering when this would happen too. I think I might watch it for a while. If they are cheap enough I will upgrade to a 3000 and sell my 1000.

I want to be able to connect it to a TV one day.

CRAP! My Xbox 360 which I got in 2008 just locked up a few times during playing Bioshock 1 and then red ringed for the first time. Seems to play for a few minutes then just freezes with vertical lines everywhere. Damn, I hardly use the thing and treat it like its made of crystal when I do and this still happens. Oh well guess I'll be watching the warehouse for deals on a 4gb version. Arggg!

[quote name='Matsumoto11756']CRAP! My Xbox 360 which I got in 2008 just locked up a few times during playing Bioshock 1 and then red ringed for the first time. Seems to play for a few minutes then just freezes with vertical lines everywhere. Damn, I hardly use the thing and treat it like its made of crystal when I do and this still happens. Oh well guess I'll be watching the warehouse for deals on a 4gb version. Arggg![/QUOTE]

uh 2008? with the seal still intact, call microsoft...free fix

[quote name='donut']uh 2008? with the seal still intact, call microsoft...free fix[/QUOTE]

Yeah..if it is 3 red rings and you didn't get it before this time of the year. 3 year warranty on 3 red rings. But I strongly recommend NOT calling Microsoft. It works much better to register your console online and request a repair at http://support.xbox.com

[quote name='mobcrew']Are there any good deals on gaming headsets on AWD or am I just wasting my time waiting for one?[/QUOTE]

AWD has Turtle Beach headsets occasionally. Most of the time the prices are pretty average. Sometimes there are good deals though. I've seen other brands too, but it seems Turtle Beach is most common on AWD.

If you want a PC headset I think those are posted in Electronics, not Video Games.

[quote name='aem']Yeah..if it is 3 red rings and you didn't get it before this time of the year. 3 year warranty on 3 red rings. But I strongly recommend NOT calling Microsoft. It works much better to register your console online and request a repair at http://support.xbox.com[/QUOTE]

Amen dont call, just do it all online. My disk drive went out on my 360 last year (about 2 and a half years since I bought it) and I called and they tried to charge me $99 because only RROD was covered for 3 years.

I just went online instead and checked the box saying it was RROD. Sent it in and received a brand new one for free. (or maybe it was refurbished but I know it was not my original console and it looked brand new. About a week total turnaround time.

[quote name='aem']AWD has Turtle Beach headsets occasionally. Most of the time the prices are pretty average. Sometimes there are good deals though. I've seen other brands too, but it seems Turtle Beach is most common on AWD.

If you want a PC headset I think those are posted in Electronics, not Video Games.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I am looking for one to use with my PS3. I will just have to keep a look out for them then.

[quote name='donut']uh 2008? with the seal still intact, call microsoft...free fix[/QUOTE]

No luck. Just checked the back of the Xbox and it was manufactured 10/25/2007. I must have bought it Christmas of 2007. I didn't realize I had it that long. Hardly used the bugger (only 3,000+ gamer points). If the cost is over $100 , I might as well get a new one...

[quote name='GoldenChocobo77']I'm thinking of picking up a PSP Go from Warehouse. Anyone have a good experience getting one of those before?[/QUOTE]

AWD prices on PSP Go's are usually pretty bad. I'd look for a deal on it elsewhere. You should be able to find something with it not being popular and the NGP on the way. I think if you buy it new you get a few free games with it which you may or may not get if you buy from AWD.

[quote name='GoldenChocobo77']I'm thinking of picking up a PSP Go from Warehouse. Anyone have a good experience getting one of those before?[/QUOTE]
I think it'd be better to just buy a memory stick duo card with several GB and play your games on a PSP 2000 or even 1000.

That's what I did with the 2008 model I got console only from a local shop for $20.:D It was marked as having the E74 with an intact seal and four days left on the RROD/E74 warranty. I just got the UPS label for it in the mail on Friday(since I didn't feel like printing it out:razz:) and I'm gonna go grab some bubble wrap to wrap it in and ship it out tomorrow.

Thank God for all of the free boxes Amazon has been sending me with my orders.

Now I just need to keep an eye on AWD for a controller(and power supply/composite cable) and maybe a few games for it when it comes back from MS.;)

Was about to buy a Blu-ray player from WD but decided to check for a PS3 one more time and I somehow snagged a 160GB for $206. I'm ecstatic. WD rules.

[quote name='n4styn4t3']Anyone know if delivery estimates are a bit conservative? It says March 7th. Any chance it comes sooner?

Also the PS3 was "Very Good".[/QUOTE]

In my case it was.

Got it about a week before it was to arrive.
I would get a shipping notice a few days after placing my order.

[quote name='n4styn4t3']Anyone know if delivery estimates are a bit conservative? It says March 7th. Any chance it comes sooner?

Also the PS3 was "Very Good".[/QUOTE]

Whenever I order something using free shipping on Amazon, I almost always get what I ordered before their delivery estimate.

It could possibly be giving you that estimate due to bad weather where it ships from. one of the things I ordered has an estimate delivery of March 1st even though I ordered it a few days ago with 2 day shipping, and now it says this:
PHILADELPHIA PA
Delay in delivery due to external factors - Feb 26, 2011 11:45:00 PM

[quote name='gomikeoh']my mvc 3 that i ordered for 40 bucks that stated "Brand new" just shipped.

Says it will be here on the third....

now we wait....[/QUOTE]

That tends to be what you do when you order stuff online ;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That's what I did with the 2008 model I got console only from a local shop for $20.:D It was marked as having the E74 with an intact seal and four days left on the RROD/E74 warranty. I just got the UPS label for it in the mail on Friday(since I didn't feel like printing it out:razz:) and I'm gonna go grab some bubble wrap to wrap it in and ship it out tomorrow.

Thank God for all of the free boxes Amazon has been sending me with my orders.

Now I just need to keep an eye on AWD for a controller(and power supply/composite cable) and maybe a few games for it when it comes back from MS.;)[/QUOTE]

I have a 150 watt brick lying around if you want it, dunno which chipset that one has. P sure it's the newest fat model one so I don't know when that chipset came out.

[quote name='gomikeoh']my mvc 3 that i ordered for 40 bucks that stated "Brand new" just shipped.

Says it will be here on the third....

now we wait....[/QUOTE]

From Game Club? Still says soon for me.

[quote name='waxHead']Thanks! I've wanted this since it was released, but held off due to the $50 price tag. You just helped me make my first AWD purchase, as I had some credit left over from the Amazon Groupon deal a while back :cool:[/QUOTE]

The Tron Wii controller arrived today, and I am very, very pleased with the purchase. Other than the hang tag being removed from the top of the box and placed inside, everything looks perfect. The controller doesn't look like it was ever used (or even touched), and assuming there was only one insert (instruction booklet) and the matching wrist strap, it looks complete.

After the credit I applied to the order, this came out to ~$25 shipped - count me as another happy AWD customer :D

Got in my Little Big Planet 2 Collector's Edition (57.99). It was all sealed. The outer box is still in great condition. I opened the game to make sure it wasn't resealed... sure enough download content was still in there not scratched off. I took a risk but it was worth it.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Got in my Little Big Planet 2 Collector's Edition (57.99). It was all sealed. The outer box is still in great condition. I opened the game to make sure it wasn't resealed... sure enough download content was still in there not scratched off. I took a risk but it was worth it.[/QUOTE]

Mine came in the same condition as yours!

So I just bought a pspgo, and was wondering what is the warranty on these things. I have never bought hardware off of amazon warehouse before...but what can I expect?

is there a square trade warranty program that i can purchase?

Any idea when AWHD updates their prices to reflect price drops on the new item? Is it usually quick or does it take a while?

I'm considering a PSP-3000 and they are still 131.99 on AWHD.

I just bought the Real Arcade Pro V3 SA fight stick for my PS3 for $96. I never have had a fight stick before, but I hope this is a good stick and it said it was in like new condition.

[quote name='Pasty']I just bought the Real Arcade Pro V3 SA fight stick for my PS3 for $96. I never have had a fight stick before, but I hope this is a good stick and it said it was in like new condition.[/QUOTE]
welcome to the world of fightsticks! I saw that stick up there and it looks pretty damn good. I was tempted to get it myself, but my gf would kill me if I buy another stick lol

[quote name='elessar123']Considering that it doesn't run on 360s, and the sequel has it's remake on the disc, I wouldn't recommend it.[/QUOTE]
I was listing it for people like me with an original Xbox still lurking around here someplace who might want to pick it up cheap.:razz: It ships free with Prime shipping.

The sequel is available for PS3 for $13 shipped from AWD.

i tryed searching but i guess i was wording it different, anyone have that plug in for amazon warehouse that was posted some time ago? also was that sharp shooter in any special page? or can i just look up the item and wait for it to show amazon warehouse as one of the buyers? thanks

The MvC3 SE from that one shady store came in. Weird thing is the packing slip is from half.com and says 101.99 price. I double checked Amazon and it's still the right price, but it's not posted to my CC yet (they're slow to update around when the statement close, for about a week).

[quote name='elessar123']The MvC3 SE from that one shady store came in. Weird thing is the packing slip is from half.com and says 101.99 price. I double checked Amazon and it's still the right price, but it's not posted to my CC yet (they're slow to update around when the statement close, for about a week).[/QUOTE]

I was charged, but it hasn't even shipped yet! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back