Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
My 320 gb PS3 move bundle showed up today, everything was in mint condition and the only thing that wasn't sealed was the move controller (not sure if its meant to be).

Thanks to everyone who posts deals in this thread, much appreciated.

[quote name='benjamouth']My 320 gb PS3 move bundle showed up today, everything was in mint condition and the only thing that wasn't sealed was the move controller (not sure if its meant to be).

Thanks to everyone who posts deals in this thread, much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

yeah my move controller in my bundle wasnt sealed either but everything else was..im beginning to think it just comes that way. enjoy!

[quote name='technicalstylez']yeah my move controller in my bundle wasnt sealed either but everything else was..im beginning to think it just comes that way. enjoy![/QUOTE]

That's how mine was as well.

[quote name='msriflegirl']Any of you guys ever purchased a TV from the warehouse? Any relevant input is appreciated.[/QUOTE]

We bought a samsung LED from them, you can get ridiculously good deals on TVs from AWD.

55" 8000 series for 1200, so far it's been great for us. Comparative in the store was like $3000, only thing that sucked was it took a week and a half to get here via freight and they had to schedule an appointment. Otherwise, I highly recommend it.

[quote name='mr_bungle']We bought a samsung LED from them, you can get ridiculously good deals on TVs from AWD.

55" 8000 series for 1200, so far it's been great for us. Comparative in the store was like $3000, only thing that sucked was it took a week and a half to get here via freight and they had to schedule an appointment. Otherwise, I highly recommend it.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I noticed that they quality for a Squaretrade warranty...thats definitely a plus.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Got in my Little Big Planet 2 Collector's Edition (57.99). It was all sealed. The outer box is still in great condition. I opened the game to make sure it wasn't resealed... sure enough download content was still in there not scratched off. I took a risk but it was worth it.[/QUOTE]

Mine came open, but everything inside was sealed (sackboy, game and bookends)! Couldn't be happier with the condition of the CE of the game!

I was going to post that I put up my mint copy of Grandia 1 (ps1) up on amazon wearhouse for $39.99 but someone bought it before I even got a chance to check the page for the link :lol:

[quote name='jaydepps']Warehouse Deals have been a little slow lately?[/QUOTE]

Tuesday is the biggest day for AWD. Wednesday is usually pretty good too and Thursday usually is decent. Friday through Monday not much is posted.

just received my Used - Like New LittleBigPlanet GOTY from AWD
Instead of the Red Greatest Hits Label, I got the Black Label LittleBigPlanet GOTY.

I bought it for USD14.69 but it came a little scruffy (the box looked kinda old) so Amazon gave me a USD8 off and the game only cost me 6.69! :D

Gotta Love Amazon :D

[quote name='rawrker']May your copy of USE not be the one I sent back. They had sent me the original Force Unleashed with just the barcode sticker of the Ultimate Sith Edition.[/QUOTE]

The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition (for the 360) arrived yesterday (it arrived much more quickly than my previous order for the Tron controller). Though the case is a bit scratched/scuffed up on both sides, it doesn't have any big dings and looks good overall. The inserts and both discs are perfect and it includes both the artbook and collector card.

$35.99 isn't the absolute best deal for it, but it certainly beats the alternatives (driving around to Walmarts or Gamestops ($49.99 there), or trying to win it cheap off eBay). Given the overall condition, I doubt I'd find one in better shape w/o getting a brand new one.

so, i asked this yesterday but got no reply. What is the warranty on warehouse deal items? I bought a psp go... do items from warehouse have the same warranty as new items?

[quote name='gomikeoh']so, i asked this yesterday but got no reply. What is the warranty on warehouse deal items? I bought a psp go... do items from warehouse have the same warranty as new items?[/QUOTE]

Really depends upon what you get. I bought a DS the other day which I fully expect to be out of warranty but many of the newer items will carry the manufacturer's warranty (as long as they have not been tampered with).

You ought to contact Sony to see if your Go has a warranty left on it. You can also purchase a warranty directly from Sony.

[quote name='cheeky']Really depends upon what you get. I bought a DS the other day which I fully expect to be out of warranty but many of the newer items will carry the manufacturer's warranty (as long as they have not been tampered with).

You ought to contact Sony to see if your Go has a warranty left on it. You can also purchase a warranty directly from Sony.[/QUOTE]

or squaretrade.com

[quote name='technicalstylez']damn. just missed a move sharp shooter for $27.[/QUOTE]
Dang! I'd be in for one at that price! Now to wait. :)

[quote name='msriflegirl']Any of you guys ever purchased a TV from the warehouse? Any relevant input is appreciated.[/QUOTE]
AWD has some very good prices on tv. I bought a like new Samsung LCD that came in perfect condition. Like the someone else has said, you have to set up when it will be delivered so it's very convenient. And I was also able to get a 2 year warranty from squaretrade!

[quote name='TheNeck']how do you tell it has 11 copies still?[/QUOTE]
They add like 999 copies of the game in the cart and the system will give you an error telling you how many copies the seller has left. So far there's 9 copies left.

The Record of Agarest War LE (acceptable) I ordered arrived today. It was still manufacturer sealed not resealed. The only thing I noticed was that there is a dent on the bottom of the box. I can't even see it when it's standing up straight. I was pretty worried about ordering this, but I just got a brand new copy for $40, so I'm super happy about it :D

Got my $70 Very Good Move starter bundle. Everything's in perfect condition except for the box. Pretty happy with it, though now I feel compelled to get my hands on a navigation controller... Playing Killzone 3 with a DS3 in one hand is kinda awkward.

[quote name='WolfeOnIce']Dammit, someone snagged it RIGHT as I one click ordered![/QUOTE]

It was me, but I cancelled it right away.

I am going to wait until killzone 3 to drop to ~$30, and then maybe the gun will have been cheaper or they finally release a patch where the game can support my Move Shooting Attachment handgun.

Grabbed the Dragon Warrior Vii for $42.99, it was a splurge, but ive been meaning to pick it up and this way i wont have to deal with ebay.

Also grabbed Yoshi Island DS for $24.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back