Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should take the Amazon Marketplace deals/misprices/pending cancellations to a new thread. They happen ever so often in this thread, and usually have the same result. I like reading/posting about AWD in this thread, which is a whole different beast from Amazon Marketplace third-party sellers.

[quote name='linkbear']i think we should take the amazon marketplace deals/misprices/pending cancellations to a new thread. They happen ever so often in this thread, and usually have the same result. I like reading/posting about awd in this thread, which is a whole different beast from amazon marketplace third-party sellers.[/quote]

+1

[quote name='linkbear']i think we should take the amazon marketplace deals/misprices/pending cancellations to a new thread. They happen ever so often in this thread, and usually have the same result. I like reading/posting about awd in this thread, which is a whole different beast from amazon marketplace third-party sellers.[/quote]

+2

I agree. The title says AW deals. I feel like 3rd party "steals" should be a separate 10,000 page thread of "in for one" and "cancelled".

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I ordered a 3 months old Sony Vaio VPC-EB3AFM/WI 15.5-inch Laptop with cracked screen for $150 like new + $19.49 shipping via 3rd party seller and it shipped yesterday. Replacement LCD Screen with Glossy cost about $58.99 + $17.52 shipping with free 3 years warranty. Total budget is $246 compared to $600 for a brand new one. Hella deal, huh![/QUOTE]

good deal but what if theres something else broken other than the screen?? i mean it was probably cracked because they dropped it, theres a chance something inside might have broke as well

[quote name='gospelman']I managed to snag one of the 320gb ps3 bundles. Now thinking it over. Is $246 the cheapest they get from AWD?[/QUOTE]

There was one around $220 a couple days ago.

I personally dont want someone elses headache. I can see buying used games, but buying used consoles is outta the question for me. Good prices though.

[quote name='krashhole']I personally dont want someone elses headache. I can see buying used games, but buying used consoles is outta the question for me. Good prices though.[/QUOTE]

AWD consoles 99% of the time are not "used".

I've ordered two consoles and a handheld and all have come either sealed or opened but all components still in their little sealed baggies.

Nothing I buy from warehouse deals is used. Everything is in BRAND NEW condition. I assume since its a return they are required to sell it as Like New instead of New.

[quote name='foreinter']There was one around $220 a couple days ago.[/QUOTE]

I believe that was for an "acceptable" bundle. AFAIK, this is the cheapest a "like new" bundle has been.

I dunno, I just have always been real picky about consoles. When I ordered my 160gb system from Amazon I looked at the "like new" options, but chose to just spend the extra $50 or whatever it was for the brand new one. I guess it's a piece of mind thing. I also bought a square trade 3 year warranty for $30.

LOL I'm sure they do have a crap load of kinects. Nearly everyone I know including myself have got rid of them.

[quote name='Halo3Champ']Nothing I buy from warehouse deals is used. Everything is in BRAND NEW condition. I assume since its a return they are required to sell it as Like New instead of New.[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about systems or what? Not everything from AWD is an Amazon return btw. I've gotten several games with GameStop price stickers on them, etc. Although I'm not sure they get any Amazon trade-ins since they go to Noram they definitely have a source supplying them with used products.

I've not ordered any systems personally, but out of hundreds of games I've ordered from AWD only one came sealed (minor damaged to box). I'd say only 10% of the games come in true like new condition. 50% of the games come in close to like new condition except for the case which almost always shows wear.

Accessories I seem to get about 50% sealed and the others look unused.

[quote name='dino88']I believe that was for an "acceptable" bundle. AFAIK, this is the cheapest a "like new" bundle has been.[/QUOTE]

It's hard to tell the condition from the description. Sometimes the acceptable item is like new and sometimes like new item is a bad one.

[quote name='aem']Are you talking about systems or what? Not everything from AWD is an Amazon return btw. I've gotten several games with GameStop price stickers on them, etc. Although I'm not sure they get any Amazon trade-ins since they go to Noram they definitely have a source supplying them with used products.

I've not ordered any systems personally, but out of hundreds of games I've ordered from AWD only one came sealed (minor damaged to box). I'd say only 10% of the games come in true like new condition. 50% of the games come in close to like new condition except for the case which almost always shows wear.

Accessories I seem to get about 50% sealed and the others look unused.[/QUOTE]

This has been my experience as well. You'd have to order quite a bit of stuff to notice this.

[quote name='foreinter']It's hard to tell the condition from the description. Sometimes the acceptable item is like new and sometimes like new item is a bad one.[/QUOTE]

Yes, there is the rare exception. But if given the choice, you'd obviously choose like new over acceptable.

I ordered a "like new" 160gb slim for $190 from AWD and other than the box being a little beat, it was brand new. If push comes to shove, you can always just return it and get your money back.

[quote name='aem']Are you talking about systems or what? Not everything from AWD is an Amazon return btw. I've gotten several games with GameStop price stickers on them, etc. Although I'm not sure they get any Amazon trade-ins since they go to Noram they definitely have a source supplying them with used products.

Accessories I seem to get about 50% sealed and the others look unused.[/QUOTE]

Ive never bought games through warehouse deals only consoles. Some of the kinects have been used but most are brand new. The consoles have all been brand new aside from the seal being cut, which I assume happened before the item was reshipped to make sure everything was still in it.

Just picked up a Like New PS3 Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock Super Bundle for $65.99. I'd rather have it for Xbox 360 but hard to pass up at that price.

[quote name='HunteR7411']Is there a way to check to see if a xbox live DLC code has been used without actually using it?[/QUOTE]

I believe if you enter it via your xbox it should tell you before you confirm it.
If you do it on the website, it will redeem it automatically.
I could be wrong but this is what I was told a while back. I was able to check a code without actually using it by entering it into my xbox but not actually going with the process of redeeming it.

[quote name='AJVtony831']I believe if you enter it via your xbox it should tell you before you confirm it.
I could be wrong but this is what I was told a while back. I was able to check a code without actually using it by entering it into my xbox but not actually going with the process of redeeming it.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm this.

[quote name='Phenomic']9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B003VR5PPY/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Do it. Now.[/QUOTE]

Took one. One left. I had $26 amazon credit. Is this game worth using all of my credit? I'm pretty broke cash-wise, so I've been using what amazon credit I can scrape up to make my game purchases lately. I've been looking for a DS game to keep me occupied, I'm new to the DS scene and just finished up Pokemon Diamond (great value, clocked in over 100 hours on that).

[quote name='AJVtony831']I believe if you enter it via your xbox it should tell you before you confirm it.
I could be wrong but this is what I was told a while back. I was able to check a code without actually using it by entering it into my xbox but not actually going with the process of redeeming it.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm that this works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back