Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pplcallmeGOD']Just bought a "Like New" PSP Peace Walker Entertainment Pack for $107.99. With my Amazon Credit I paid $76.65 out of pocket. I was thinking about buying a PSP for a while so when I saw this I jumped on it instinctively. There still some available for those interested.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...99206101&sr=8-3&seller=&colid=&condition=used[/QUOTE]

Given I don't see any for that price. But this is the kind of deal I'm talking about. That God of War Pack should be like 100 bucks I would probably buy it. Sell my 1000 for around 40.

[quote name='pplcallmeGOD']Strange, I'm still seeing one listed as 107 sold by AWD.[/QUOTE]

Really?! What the hell, that's really strange because I've been looking for it in multiple ways now and they don't show up.

I own Peace Walker but 107 isn't a bad price but I just don't see my buying a 3000 for more than like 75 if it's a game I already own.

Straight up isn't showing up for some reason no matter which way I search.

[quote name='HunteR7411']MAJOR CONSOLE RELOAD! Check what you want. Just snagged the PS3 BF bundle for $194.99 "used - good"[/QUOTE]

dam i dont find these deals when i search on the AWD website...

[quote name='VaultDweller']is the move bundle worth 70 bucks?[/QUOTE]

I bought one tonight and I immediately regret it. It didn't work near as good as I have heard on KZ3, maybe it has a big learning curve. Oh well, maybe they'll put a killer app out for it.

[quote name='spideymike']I picked up a Navigation controller. Now all I need is a Move Starter Bundle.[/QUOTE]

Want mine? It's been used about 15 min, I didn't even open up sports champions, ha.

[quote name='mr_bungle']I bought one tonight and I immediately regret it. It didn't work near as good as I have heard on KZ3, maybe it has a big learning curve. Oh well, maybe they'll put a killer app out for it.[/QUOTE]

It definitely has a learning curve, but after about an hour in Botzone I'm *loving* it. I set the "deadzones" to 0, with turn speed at 70 and cursor speed at 80. It's incredibly responsive and I just love being able to immediately fire on anything in my field of vision.

And I can't believe I missed the navigation controllers, I've been refreshing that page multiple times an hour all week. That's what I get for watching Fringe with the girlfriend.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Wow, either one of those PSP bundles woulda been cool to nab.
There is currently a Black Friday PSP bundle with Karate Kid and Little Big Planet for $117. It's Used - Very Good with minor imperfections:
http://www.amazon.com/PSP-3000-Frid..._4?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1299214421&sr=1-4
There is another one up for like 10 bucks more.
And there is a Madden 10 bundle for not too much more.[/QUOTE]
I picked up the $117 BF bundle, thanks!

[quote name='SundayForever']I picked up a Navigation controller. Now all I need is a Move Starter Bundle.[/QUOTE]

I'll sell you mine if you're interested. Never been used, fresh out of a 320 GB bundle.

That goes to anyone, really. Name a reasonable price and it's yours.

Dang, my Nav. Controller I ordered was just cancelled. Guess I need to bide my time again and get that one again when it's $20 or less on top of a :ps3: Move starter bundle. Don't want to pay more than $60 for one of those too since they went for that much on AWD a week or so ago.

An alternative would be to wait til the Socom 4 Full Deployment package comes out. Comes with the SharpShooter, Move, Navigation controller, PS Eye, and Socom 4 for $149. Doesn't come with Sports Champions, but that's sold for ~$23 lately. Personally, I have the move starter bundle, an extra move controller, and a Nav controller and am thinking about picking this up, even tho I have minimal interest in Socom.

I got in a 160GB PS3 Singstar/R&C Bundle (Like New) I ordered a few days back in yesterday, and... Oh boy...

For starters, the PS3 box was placed in a retardedly larger box. I knew as soon as the UPS guy brought the box to the door something was up. When I opened it up, both the microphones, the controller, and the cardboard pieces meant to hold the console in place in its box (!) were rattling around in the bigger box. As soon as I saw the latter, I carefully opened the PS3 box, dreading what I was about to see. The console wasn't... TERRIBLE... But it had clear cosmetic damages, and it was missing two of the legs/feet (whatever they're called) that cover up the screws on the bottom, which leads me to believe it may have even been opened. Everything else was out of its shrink wrap and in acceptable condition.

I mean, $221 for this bundle is more than reasonable, but this condition is simply unacceptable. This is the first time I've had an problems with AWD, and I totally see where some of you have been coming from now. I'm too afraid this thing's going to break down to keep it.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I got in a 160GB PS3 Singstar/R&C Bundle (Like New) I ordered a few days back in yesterday, and... Oh boy...

For starters, the PS3 box was placed in a retardedly larger box. I knew as soon as the UPS guy brought the box to the door something was up. When I opened it up, both the microphones, the controller, and the cardboard pieces meant to hold the console in place in its box (!) were rattling around in the bigger box. As soon as I saw the latter, I carefully opened the PS3 box, dreading what I was about to see. The console wasn't... TERRIBLE... But it had clear cosmetic damages, and it was missing two of the legs/feet (whatever they're called) that cover up the screws on the bottom, which leads me to believe it may have even been opened. Everything else was out of its shrink wrap and in acceptable condition.

I mean, $221 for this bundle is more than reasonable, but this condition is simply unacceptable. This is the first time I've had an problems with AWD, and I totally see where some of you have been coming from now. I'm too afraid this thing's going to break down to keep it.[/QUOTE]
yeah, send that crap back.

I just got my "like new" Kinect I got for $102.99 delivered to me here at work. It so far seems pretty intact and some minor rips in the packaging. The Kinect Adventures game disc seems flawless but the box for it is a little scuffed up - perhaps a dog chewed the corner of the box. Otherwise, I'm pleased so far. We'll see how she fires up tonight.

Guys can you please help me out b/c I'm freaking out just a lil bit.

I put my disc of COD:BO in my "like new" 360 that I bought from AWD a few days ago and it makes a god awful loud buzzing sound. I didn't notice the sound w/ MvC3 or even w/ MW2.

Should I be sending this back or is it a common issue w/ these new slim units?

I have a slim at home and I don't notice any sounds like that. Might be worthwhile to ship it back. Or, try a few other games and see if you notice any more sounds. Couldn't hurt to install the game on the Hard Drive, too.

My Eternal Sonata just came in, repackaged in great condition. This warehouse thing is pretty cool! Thanks for the heads up guys!

[quote name='kylerg']Got my MVC3 SE int he mail. It was an empty box from "blu_raydeals" - anyone else?[/QUOTE]
Like, a completely empty box? D;

[quote name='aznhero913']Guys can you please help me out b/c I'm freaking out just a lil bit.

I put my disc of COD:BO in my "like new" 360 that I bought from AWD a few days ago and it makes a god awful loud buzzing sound. I didn't notice the sound w/ MvC3 or even w/ MW2.

Should I be sending this back or is it a common issue w/ these new slim units?[/QUOTE]

I've had my slim for 3 months and it makes a low hum/buzz noise every once in a while when I pop in a game. Game sounds muffle it though

my slim 360 does the most 0_o thing.

if i put any game in, sometimes it doesnt load it up and goes "play DVD" for the game and just takes me to a screen with the 360 logo, then when i go back to the dashboard, it shows the game ready to play.

though this doesn't happen a lot, it starting to make me think "RIP 360 soon"

kinda bummed i missed that metal gear psp bundle deal yesterday but with 3DS out soon, i gotta save lol

i'm sure PSP systems will continue dropping in price, so i can pick one up for cheap in the future :D

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']You guys seen the prices for LBP2 CE? I feel kinda bad now that they canceled mines a couple days ago for $58 =[[/QUOTE]

On Amazon they are completely over the top. You can still secure one for around MSRP or below on eBay or elsewhere.

[quote name='aznhero913']Guys can you please help me out b/c I'm freaking out just a lil bit.

Should I be sending this back or is it a common issue w/ these new slim units?[/QUOTE]

Black Ops does the same thing on my Halo Slim, but no other games do. After installing it to the hard-drive it doesn't anymore.

One game I got from AWD spins really loud in my 360 for some reason. I wouldn't call it a "god awful loud buzzing sound" but it spins considerable louder than any other disc. It seemed to work just fine though. With 360 really not a big deal since I can just install to hard drive.

[quote name='crr_1119']Black Ops does the same thing on my Halo Slim, but no other games do. After installing it to the hard-drive it doesn't anymore.[/QUOTE]
I was going to say that I think Black Ops is really loud on my Slim, too. That or some other game. Pretty much every game is quiet (but not whisper quiet *shakes fist*) except for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back