Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kylerg']Got my MVC3 SE int he mail. It was an empty box from "blu_raydeals" - anyone else?[/QUOTE]

I got mine and it was brand new and sealed. It had a half.com packing slip though, which was really random.

[quote name='spideymike']I have a slim at home and I don't notice any sounds like that. Might be worthwhile to ship it back. Or, try a few other games and see if you notice any more sounds. Couldn't hurt to install the game on the Hard Drive, too.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gotdott']I've had my slim for 3 months and it makes a low hum/buzz noise every once in a while when I pop in a game. Game sounds muffle it though[/QUOTE]

[quote name='xblaze23']Try installing the game if it's only CoD making that noise[/QUOTE]

[quote name='crr_1119']Black Ops does the same thing on my Halo Slim, but no other games do. After installing it to the hard-drive it doesn't anymore.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='aem']One game I got from AWD spins really loud in my 360 for some reason. I wouldn't call it a "god awful loud buzzing sound" but it spins considerable louder than any other disc. It seemed to work just fine though. With 360 really not a big deal since I can just install to hard drive.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Lucian']I was going to say that I think Black Ops is really loud on my Slim, too. That or some other game. Pretty much every game is quiet (but not whisper quiet *shakes fist*) except for one.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='crr_1119']Yea, I've had two different copies of Black Ops as well and both have done it.[/QUOTE]

Thank you guys!!!

Just installed the game and it runs whisper quiet!!

Really didn't want to return the unit as it was BRAND SPANKN new!
I ended up getting a sick deal on the holiday bundle and I really doubt one of these would have came back up for grabs, especially at the price I got!

Once again thanks fellow CAGers!

I have to install all my games out of necessity. For the past year and a half, my xbox will get the open tray error if I use the laser in the disc drive too much. Really annoying and a pain in the ass to fix.

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']You guys seen the prices for LBP2 CE? I feel kinda bad now that they canceled mines a couple days ago for $58 =[[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I wish I'd grabbed it when AWD had it for like $47 about a week ago.
I just won one on ebay for $63 shipped which is ok I suppose. Just gotta avoid the bidding wars and the listings with $25 shipping. :roll:

Killzone 3 Helghast CE $93.99 - Like New Condition - Item may come repackaged, packaging may show signs of wear.

1 left

Anyone know if this is in danger of being sold out? (probably not?) I have 25 minutes to cancel my order...

Edit: It's gone now

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I got in a 160GB PS3 Singstar/R&C Bundle (Like New) I ordered a few days back in yesterday, and... Oh boy...

For starters, the PS3 box was placed in a retardedly larger box. I knew as soon as the UPS guy brought the box to the door something was up. When I opened it up, both the microphones, the controller, and the cardboard pieces meant to hold the console in place in its box (!) were rattling around in the bigger box. As soon as I saw the latter, I carefully opened the PS3 box, dreading what I was about to see. The console wasn't... TERRIBLE... But it had clear cosmetic damages, and it was missing two of the legs/feet (whatever they're called) that cover up the screws on the bottom, which leads me to believe it may have even been opened. Everything else was out of its shrink wrap and in acceptable condition.

I mean, $221 for this bundle is more than reasonable, but this condition is simply unacceptable. This is the first time I've had an problems with AWD, and I totally see where some of you have been coming from now. I'm too afraid this thing's going to break down to keep it.[/QUOTE]
That sounds like the PS3 I received two or so weeks ago from them. Did you power it up as of yet? If so and it keeps telling you the HDD is corrupted, then it just might be.:cry:

It's sounding more and more like whoever is supposed to be 'checking' stuff at the AWD warehouses is asleep at the wheel when passing these things through QC.

Either that or it's someone who treats their own stuff like shit and considers scratched up junk to be 'like new'.:roll:

I'd email/chat/call them after seeing if the PS3 even functions and see if they'll knock a little off the price for the condition the PS3 is in. You might get a $50 credit or so outta the deal.;)

And :wall:#-oat the LBP 2 CE actually going UP in value. I still think it's a total pos and definitely not as nice as advertised. Sucks that I got rid of the game itself to BB in trade recently, since now I'm seeing I could sell it on AMZ for $90+.

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']Killzone 3 Helghast CE $93.99 - Like New Condition - Item may come repackaged, packaging may show signs of wear.

1 left

Anyone know if this is in danger of being sold out? (probably not?) I have 25 minutes to cancel my order...[/QUOTE]

anyone?

Yea I think I remember reading a thread where the general consensus was that if it was expensive/hard to make, manufacturers probably have to make in bulk to turn a profit.

gah, decisions, decisions. I really only want the art book for now...

I got my move 320gb bundle in today. It was def opened, but the game is still sealed and everything seems in really good shape. Selling my 60gb after the data transfer is complete for $200, so only paid $45 out of pocket.

Now if a Slim Kinect bundle would just show up (want it for the kids)

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']Killzone 3 Helghast CE $93.99 - Like New Condition - Item may come repackaged, packaging may show signs of wear.

1 left

Anyone know if this is in danger of being sold out? (probably not?) I have 25 minutes to cancel my order...

Edit: It's gone now[/QUOTE]

and it's back. 1 in stock. I guess the other guy decided to cancel before it shipped.

It's too late for me now... but I had credit saved up, and I'll see what shape it actually comes in (specifically, the DLC voucher)

Edit #2: and it's gone again

So, I got my Inivizimals PSP today, system is in basically brand new condition. Every came the movie, game, and memory stick, but the camera is missing. I really don't want to return it, as nothing is wrong with the system. Although the game itself is kind of useless without it.

Has anyone ordered system bundles with items missing, but a system that works fine? If so what did you do?

How is the status for consoles comparable to what they give for games?

I saw something listed as acceptable, but the description reads like it's for a game (may not have manual or case, downloadable content has probably been used).

I'm on the lookout for a 360 slim 250 GB. Are there perma links in place for these items or do you just use the $50-$9999 links in the OP? I've picked up a lot through this thread but no consoles. I really need to get wifi for my 360 but at the high cost of the adapter, I could just pick up a new one and sell my old one and break about even.

[quote name='fortunado']I'm on the lookout for a 360 slim 250 GB. Are there perma links in place for these items or do you just use the $50-$9999 links in the OP? I've picked up a lot through this thread but no consoles. I really need to get wifi for my 360 but at the high cost of the adapter, I could just pick up a new one and sell my old one and break about even.[/QUOTE]

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...E7U53NWQ&qid=1295187243&sr=1-7&condition=used

[quote name='kataztrophik']I got mine and it was brand new and sealed. It had a half.com packing slip though, which was really random.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='aptanor']Like, a completely empty box? D;[/QUOTE]

Yes, empty. A USPS box inside a USPS mailer that was empty.
Why mE!?!

Isn't that major mail fraud?

[quote name='aznhero913']Thank you guys!!!

Just installed the game and it runs whisper quiet!!

Really didn't want to return the unit as it was BRAND SPANKN new!
I ended up getting a sick deal on the holiday bundle and I really doubt one of these would have came back up for grabs, especially at the price I got!

Once again thanks fellow CAGers![/QUOTE]

Um you know you can send the xbox back to MS for repair as it actually has a warranty. I had to send my slim back to MS after I got it from AWD. The problem was fixed free of charge (shipping too) and got a 1 month live card of the deal too.

[quote name='kylerg']Found his ebay and half.com accounts. Emailed both of them. He has 5000+ feedback.[/QUOTE]

a pick of that would be awsome lol

[quote name='kylerg']Yes, empty. A USPS box inside a USPS mailer that was empty.
Why mE!?!

Isn't that major mail fraud?[/QUOTE]
Oh that sucks man, hope it was a fluke and you can get it all worked out.

What? Firstly, I apologize for this issue. I will contact our warehouse staff and reach you back shortly. I will do full refund if I can't send you at beginning of next week.

It is possible it will be fixed. But I know he has a copy right now on eBay. Do I call him out on it? Once he refunds I am screwed.

I googled the name of the sender and it showed his ebay/half account. Is that too forward?

sounds like "warehouse staff" swiped the game and shipped the empty box as proof that they shipped a package/did their job. internal theft will always be a problem for businesses. hopefully they ship you a replacement.

[quote name='storino03']pics or it didn't happen. seems unlikely that they would not ship anything.[/QUOTE]

What reason does he have to lie on here?

[quote name='HeSaveDave']Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade![/QUOTE]

And you point is, asshole?

That means I can't even post? What a fucking tool!

[quote name='dabamus']And you point is, asshole?

That means I can't even post? What a fucking tool![/QUOTE]

No, it just means your credibility is in question

[quote name='DesertLeo']No, it just means your credibility is in question[/QUOTE]

This is the thread for warehouse deals... leave your "credibility questions" out of it please.

[quote name='Halo3Champ']Anyone know if the uncharted 2 that comes with the black friday bundle is game of the year edition or not?[/QUOTE]

It's the regular edition

[quote name='storino03']pics or it didn't happen. seems unlikely that they would not ship anything.[/QUOTE]

*Removes game disk from case* "Proof!"

Really, how would pics prove anything though?

[quote name='cheeky']This is the thread for warehouse deals... leave your "credibility questions" out of it please.[/QUOTE]
Ironically, if this discussion of a 3rd party Amazon marketplace seller (i.e., NOT Warehouse Deals) were not in this thread, the discussion of credibility would not be either.

Regardless, I feel for kylerg and his empty box and am confused how dabamus's marketplace trading status is related to kylerg's off topic problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back