Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Phenomic']This one honestly bothers me. For 5 more dollars the other day you could have gotten a game with the console. I'm totally interested in upgrading to a 3000 now that the price dropped but not if they are offering barely 20 dollars off.

Might as well buy new at 129.99 for the most part.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I think in general 25-30% is the min I expect to see off on used, damaged or refurbed items.

Thanks for posting those great deals, super tempted on one of them but I really need to actually start and finish the Eternal Sonata I got from the warehouse this past week. Finally chipping away at the backlog!

My backlog is hundreds of games, mostly caused by AWD and Steam sales combined with hardly any time to actually play the games I buy. :whistle2:(

Sorry if it's been asked, but how much are PS3s through AWD?

Wondering if it's better to get it at $300 with the $50 giftcard.

[quote name='XERD_003SS']Sorry if it's been asked, but how much are PS3s through AWD?

Wondering if it's better to get it at $300 with the $50 giftcard.[/QUOTE]

You can scroll through a few pages back and see the prices of what each particular model is going for.

[quote name='ray11chen']I want a PS3 deal so badly!!!!:bomb:[/QUOTE]

Well I'd stick by your PC today. Tuesday is the biggest day for AWD. Chances are they'll do a drop in the next hour or two. Usually there are two big drops on Tuesday. Sometimes they do like 2 separate drops of 400-500 items and sometimes they do maybe 200 items in the morning/afternoon and like 800 items in the evening.

I'm sure they'll post some PS3's but their prices fluctuate so they may be good deals or they might not be.

[quote name='aem']My backlog is hundreds of games, mostly caused by AWD and Steam sales combined with hardly any time to actually play the games I buy. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Take this and add in my four month old daughter. :whee:

[quote name='aem']My backlog is hundreds of games, mostly caused by AWD and Steam sales combined with hardly any time to actually play the games I buy. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]
I feel your pain, aem. I've come to realize that my hobby is actually game bargain shopping and collecting, with occasional gaming sprinkled on top. :lol:

I keep telling myself I'll catch up, but my backlog literally stretches back to PS1.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I'd trade my 2 1/2 year old for a 4 month old anytime. He sure is a handful these days, but I love the little shithead more than anything![/QUOTE]
hahaha. I have a 4 yr old, a 14 month old, and a 7 week old. By summer I'll be able to play regularly again, though.

Hundreds? Good God, man...

[quote name='cheeky']Hundreds? Good God, man...[/QUOTE]

It is not hard to rack up 100s of games in your backlog these days. I mean shit Steam has multiple sales every day and you can frequently find games on sale for $1-3. If you have an Ipad its even worse since there are several free games a day.

Honestly if you have a huge backlog and you buy something you aren't going to play right away for more than $10, you aren't a cheap ass, you just like to splurge with a notion that you are "saving." By the time you get around to the games right before those games, they will cost a penny.

Buying OOP titles for old school systems is a different story and entirely acceptable :D.

Does Modnation Racers for the PS3 have an "online code" like the PSP version does? (where if you buy used you can't go online?) I got lucky with a used PSP copy that the online code hadn't been used but am a bit leery of buying the PS3 version used...

[quote name='Justin42']Does Modnation Racers for the PS3 have an "online code" like the PSP version does? (where if you buy used you can't go online?) I got lucky with a used PSP copy that the online code hadn't been used but am a bit leery of buying the PS3 version used...[/QUOTE]

Don't think so, unless something has changed. I bought mine used and played some races online.

[quote name='gospelman']both Fable III and Heavy Rain are up at $23-$24

thanks to all the backlog talk, I'm going to wait on these[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I jumped on it when it was $29.99 at Walmart, but then returned it realizing I had a couple games on my backlog that'll take me a long time to get through (I don't spend a lot of time gaming and they take me forever)

Still halfway through Uncharted 1, still have 2, FF13, RDR, GTIV. Boo. The only reason I would want to pounce on Heavy Rain is simply to make sure I got a Non Greatest Hits version.

[quote name='cheeky']Don't think so, unless something has changed. I bought mine used and played some races online.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, just grabbed one. I told myself instead of buying a game I didn't really want during last week's Best Buy B2G1 (since no store anywhere near me had Heavy Rain) I'd jump when I could get Modnation for $20. This works.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I'd trade my 2 1/2 year old for a 4 month old anytime. He sure is a handful these days, but I love the little shithead more than anything![/QUOTE]

Lol I feel the same exact way about my daughter who's turning 2 this month. How I wish we could go back to the days when she was immobile.

Almost all of the games I buy on steam are between $1-5 during their sales and can't really go any lower.

Most of the games I buy on AWD are between $5-26. And the majority are older, OOP, and/or rare games well under market value. If I ever wanted to clear some of them out I'd make a nice profit as the values are unlikely to drop much and may even go up.

I vary rarely buy any new releases unless they are limited editions that I think will be rare and hard to get later on.

[quote name='gotdott']Honestly if you have a huge backlog and you buy something you aren't going to play right away for more than $10, you aren't a cheap ass, you just like to splurge with a notion that you are "saving." By the time you get around to the games right before those games, they will cost a penny.

Buying OOP titles for old school systems is a different story and entirely acceptable :D.[/QUOTE]

If we bump it up to $12 then I am a-okay with this :lol:

[quote name='SCDallas']Still waiting on a PSP for under $100, come on amazoooooon.[/QUOTE]

I've seen the bundles selling for less than the stand alone console, snagged the MGS bundle for 107.99. the console by itself was like 116.99 in same condition.

My $117 PSP BF bundle just arrived. The PSP box itself was all jacked up, I'm talking really bad, but everything inside was brand new. I'm definitely happy with it, thanks again to whoever posted it a few days back.

[quote name='Lucian']I feel your pain, aem. I've come to realize that my hobby is actually game bargain shopping and collecting, with occasional gaming sprinkled on top. :lol:

I keep telling myself I'll catch up, but my backlog literally stretches back to PS1.[/QUOTE]

I think its contagious. :)

[quote name='SCDallas']Still waiting on a PSP for under $100, come on amazoooooon.[/QUOTE]

Quoted for truth. Cmon 90 Dollar 3000. I think that would be my break point. 80 would be optimal.

Really tempted on Heavy Rain. It's held a higher price for a while and with the announcement of the GH version and the Walmart drop a month ago, it is getting closer to my sweet spot. $24 is not bad at all. It's definitely not $20, but I want it bad. I might have to bite.

And I'll echo the PSP sentiments. I have seen a couple various bundles for cheap, but only one's that are piano black. If I pick up a PSP to replace my old dusty 1000 model, I want a GoW version or KH or Metal Gear or something awesome looking.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Don't forget that God Of War 3 is also available for only $9.99 used at Blockbuster Video and for $24.99 or so you can try for the Ultimate Edition at Gamestop if your local GS has it in stock.[/QUOTE]

Really? damn i should get my ass to blockbuster. Thats worth picking up for 10 bucks I think. Im sad that I cant find the UE via gamestop. :bomb:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Don't forget that God Of War 3 is also available for only $9.99 used at Blockbuster Video and for $24.99 or so you can try for the Ultimate Edition at Gamestop if your local GS has it in stock.[/QUOTE]

since when is it 9.99??I was there yesterday and still rang up 14.99

[quote name='HunteR7411']Really? damn i should get my ass to blockbuster. Thats worth picking up for 10 bucks I think. Im sad that I cant find the UE via gamestop. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

What sucks is that I bought this game at launch last year for close to full price and I've still yet to play it.

[quote name='AJVtony831']since when is it 9.99??I was there yesterday and still rang up 14.99[/QUOTE]
I've seen them marked $9.99 at several BBV stores by me, but I don't think Hawaiiboy ever reported on there being a drop for it in the BBV thread. I'm currently searching the thread to see if I can find a post to verify it. Maybe the store you stopped at didn't do updates or something.

I can't find a post verifying the drop to $9.99 used at BBV, butI'll double check while I'm out tomorrow, assuming the store I stop at has any since they were pretty barren after the last BOGO.

Even if it turns out to not be $9.99 at BBV as of yet, it was $14.99 during the last BOGO sale and many stores are closing now, so you may still get it for close to that after an additional % off(if your store is closing).

[quote name='lunasicc']Has anyone had any luck getting their Amazon Credit applied to their order when purchasing from a third-party seller?[/QUOTE]

It has to be new and sold by Amazon. I've tried the same thing. I assume your talking about promotional credit.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I've seen them marked $9.99 at several BBV stores by me, but I don't think Hawaiiboy ever reported on there being a drop for it in the BBV thread. I'm currently searching the thread to see if I can find a post to verify it. Maybe the store you stopped at didn't do updates or something.

I can't find a post verifying the drop to $9.99 used at BBV, butI'll double check while I'm out tomorrow, assuming the store I stop at has any since they were pretty barren after the last BOGO.

Even if it turns out to not be $9.99 at BBV as of yet, it was $14.99 during the last BOGO sale and many stores are closing now, so you may still get it for close to that after an additional % off(if your store is closing).[/QUOTE]

It's definitely $9.99. I mentioned it in the BBV thread a few weeks back.

[quote name='david12795']tempted to get that uncharted 2 game...not sure if goty will justify it for $22[/QUOTE]
The GOTY edition is $29.99 new since it's one of the newest GH titles and was part of the B2G1 sale last week by Best Buy for GH titles. So $7 isn't that good of a deal, especially since the extras are all on DLC vouchers, which may be used in a copy coming from AWD.:whistle2:#

[quote name='jman619']It has to be new and sold by Amazon. I've tried the same thing. I assume your talking about promotional credit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back