Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']The GOTY edition is $29.99 new since it's one of the newest GH titles and was part of the B2G1 sale last week by Best Buy for GH titles. So $7 isn't that good of a deal, especially since the extras are all on DLC vouchers, which may be used in a copy coming from AWD.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

ill wait then. surely we cant expect if tru will have it on clearance ;)

[quote name='TraBuch']That's a shame. Every BBV within 100 miles of me has gone out of business.[/QUOTE]

That's not a shame. I'm surprised it's taken as long as it has.

[quote name='Vegan']That's not a shame. I'm surprised it's taken as long as it has.[/QUOTE]

Wishing for the end of B1G1 deals is never a good thing. No other B&M has deals this good on used games. As much as I hate the company, I don't want it go to under just yet.

Picked up an Applecare ipod touch plan for $10.00 off of the new price. The listing through AWD said the box is dented but not opened, so we'll see. Good deal overall though, as Amazon.com already sells them a lot cheaper than Apple does. (Seems they can't be had for $20-$30 like in years past)

[quote name='3peen']I've seen the bundles selling for less than the stand alone console, snagged the MGS bundle for 107.99. the console by itself was like 116.99 in same condition.[/QUOTE]

ooooh nice, I would definitely get that bundle for $107.99

I'll keep checking daily.

[quote name='mailman27']Picked up a Kinect for $105. Here's to hoping it will work in my small apartment![/QUOTE]

I had to completely rearrange my living room because you need a lot of space. I used to have it so my couch was directly facing my entertainment center/TV. When I got the Kinect I moved it into a corner and faced it out into open space. Most of the time I turn the TV so it will face toward the couch, but when I'm using Kinect or something else that needs open space I angle it back out to the open space.

I need to make my mind up next time Your Shape: Fitness Evolved shows up. I keep putting it in my cart and then not managing to get up the nerve to check out in time. Next time for sure. I think.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Don't forget that God Of War 3 is also available for only $9.99 used at Blockbuster Video and for $24.99 or so you can try for the Ultimate Edition at Gamestop if your local GS has it in stock.[/QUOTE]

$10? Damn, time to make my way towards a BBV.

[quote name='spideymike']I just ordered a AWD copy of Kinect Sports for myself in "very good" condition for $34.99 and on backorder until March 17th. Decent price as it gets for the time being.[/QUOTE]

Not bad but Best Buy had it for 29.99 new a while back.

[quote name='Dranakin']$10? Damn, time to make my way towards a BBV.[/QUOTE]

Just to clarify but I tried myself last night and it rang up $14.99 for me. GoW 3 is not $10

[quote name='AJVtony831']Not bad but Best Buy had it for 29.99 new a while back.[/QUOTE]

Yep it was $29.99 for one day only on Feb. 27th. Believe me, I tried.

I finally got my trade in credit from Amazon and I want to buy Black Ops for the PS3 but it is not available. Its available in other formats but not for the PS3. Does it mean it sold out? or is are they changing the price or something? or is it because of an upcoming deal?

Its available from other sellers but I wanted from Amazon.com. I have Prime.

[quote name='ral1121']I finally got my trade in credit from Amazon and I want to buy Black Ops for the PS3 but it is not available. Its available in other formats but not for the PS3. Does it mean it sold out? or is are they changing the price or something? or is it because of an upcoming deal?

[/QUOTE]

It shows in stock for me assuming you aren't talking about AWD. Amazon.com has it, but it isn't the default seller for some reason.

[quote name='ral1121']I finally got my trade in credit from Amazon and I want to buy Black Ops for the PS3 but it is not available. Its available in other formats but not for the PS3. Does it mean it sold out? or is are they changing the price or something? or is it because of an upcoming deal?

[/QUOTE]

It's in stock from Amazon but not Warehouse Deals. WHD are random based on returns/damages/etc and aren't always in stock.

[quote name='aem']It shows in stock for me assuming you aren't talking about AWD. Amazon.com has it, but it isn't the default seller for some reason.[/QUOTE]

correct.....it shows some other seller......should i just go ahead and order it is there a reason why it isnt on the default seller?does it mean it goings to be a deal on it? or just a glitch?

sorry about not being a AWD question, I just didnt know where to post it.

[quote name='ral1121']correct.....it shows some other seller......should i just go ahead and order it is there a reason why it isnt on the default seller?does it mean it goings to be a deal on it? or just a glitch?

sorry about not being a AWD question, I just didnt know where to post it.[/QUOTE]

I don't know how Amazon's website chooses which seller to be the default one. Either way, if you want it from Amazon then order it from Amazon.

Thanks for posting this, guys. I spent some of my tax refund on several games from the Warehouse, and got most of what I was looking for.

Even better, I ordered MadWorld for a few dollars, and got a mislabeled Mario Party 8, which is worth about six times more. Thanks, Amazon!

Got my $92 "Good" condition Kinect today in mail.

It looks brand new! Every cable is sealed and so is Kinect Adventures. The Kinect has no scratches what so ever.

Very happy with this purchase :D

Do Amazon warehouse games come complete with original manuals and case? Or is that luck of the draw. I never bought any used games from them since they don't bother mentioning that in the description.

[quote name='laaj']Do Amazon warehouse games come complete with original manuals and case? Or is that luck of the draw. I never bought any used games from them since they don't bother mentioning that in the description.[/QUOTE]
Every game I have ordered (50+) have all included manuals. I always get the "like new" condition games though.

[quote name='laaj']Do Amazon warehouse games come complete with original manuals and case? Or is that luck of the draw. I never bought any used games from them since they don't bother mentioning that in the description.[/QUOTE]
What are you talking about? Every game in there has "Includes manual, cover art, and case." in their description.

[quote name='Donut2922']Just to clarify but I tried myself last night and it rang up $14.99 for me. GoW 3 is not $10[/QUOTE]

Yea same here I got it on Monday and still rang up as 14.99 and still marked at 14.99

For those finding God Of War III to still be $14.99 at their Blockbusters, maybe those stores are about to close and/or never did the price updates or it could be that since BBV is in the process of being sold that they froze any future price drops for now until the deal is either done or falls through.

So far we have two people reporting $14.99 and two(Dino88 and I) reporting the $9.99 price.

It's still a viable option compared to Amazon though, especially if the price is $10+ above the one at BBV and even moreso if you factor in any shipping charges and not knowing what condition you're really getting till you get it delivered.

I've bought about 15 games from them so far and all have been in perfect condition and complete.

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']Killzone 3 Helghast CE $93.99 - Like New - Item may come repackaged - 1 in stock[/QUOTE]

This is still here. If nobody gets this, then I will stop posting it until it hits like $80 or so.

Edit: Other than the Dead Space 2 CE, I can't remember any recent CE not being snatched up at discounted prices... Do people consider the Helghast CE to be massively overpriced?

[quote name='panasonic']i want to buy a ds to play pokemon white, what are they worth these days with the 3ds coming in 3 weeks?[/QUOTE]

I think the Lites have been going for around $90 on AWD. I haven't been looking for one, so I may have missed mentions of it being cheaper. You might be better off holding off on the 3DS release and seeing what happens with the price.

Dang, some pretty good ds deals rite now.. I have a DS 3D Pre-Ordered, however NONE of the games that are coming out interest me one bit.. My current ds lite which is a launch unit has a bad D-Pad rite now SUPER SQUEAKY.. Rite now DS Lites are going for $74.99 DS i for $96.. And the one I want the most a DS i XL is going for $135.. Like new condition too.. in the color I want (blue) ugh... If it was $115 I'd jump on it, hesitating at $135 though.. Trying to decide what to do.. Pfft.

[quote name='jd10984']Dang, some pretty good ds deals rite now.. I have a DS 3D Pre-Ordered, however NONE of the games that are coming out interest me one bit.. My current ds lite which is a launch unit has a bad D-Pad rite now SUPER SQUEAKY.. Rite now DS Lites are going for $74.99 DS i for $96.. And the one I want the most a DS i XL is going for $135.. Like new condition too.. in the color I want (blue) ugh... If it was $115 I'd jump on it, hesitating at $135 though.. Trying to decide what to do.. Pfft.[/QUOTE]

XL's have been as low as $115-$120, so just hold off if you really want one.

[quote name='gsrce']XL's have been as low as $115-$120, so just hold off if you really want one.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, how often though? I am just really leaning towards going with a ds xl as opposed to a 3DS due to the serious lack of appealing games rite now so a DS XL for $115-120 as opposed to a $250 3DS = easy choice..

Hrm, just bit on a Mario Kart XL Bundle for $134. Good deal on that? I have Mario Kart already but I figure I can just trade in or sell one of them for $20, making it $114.

[quote name='panasonic']i want to buy a ds to play pokemon white, what are they worth these days with the 3ds coming in 3 weeks?[/QUOTE]

I would gladly sell you my DS lite lol

I've seen some as low as $78 for the Onyx color.

[quote name='jd10984']Hrm, just bit on a Mario Kart XL Bundle for $134. Good deal on that? I have Mario Kart already but I figure I can just trade in or sell one of them for $20, making it $114.[/QUOTE]

Arg!

I would have bought that in a second for $134. Let me know if you change your mind ;p That way I can be prepared for the restock!

Darnit!

[quote name='mattcube64']Arg!

I would have bought that in a second for $134. Let me know if you change your mind ;p That way I can be prepared for the restock!

Darnit![/QUOTE]

Ya I am strongly rethinking it rite now. Trying to decide if I really need it lol. It's just a great deal for $45 off (plus it says like new, so hopefully it's just a beat up box) plus I already own mario kart so can just trade it in for $20 .. Making it $114 n it's so sexy (damn I'm a nerd..) Btw I have prime and it gives an expected delivery date of the 15th.. Hrmm what to do..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back