Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mr_bungle']That gameboy charger has been that price for a long time, maybe even higher.[/QUOTE]

Yeah at first i think it was in the 1000's.

Just reporting that my "Like New" PSP GO came in. The psp looks brand new. It came in original packaging too. I paid $140 for it using Amazon credit.

Just got my Singstar 160GB PS3, like new ($228.99). So far, so good! Games are still sealed, the PS3 box was factory sealed. Everything looks brand new! Maybe Amazon found some stock but can't sell it for $299.99 because it was a "AT THAT point" deal?

*EDIT*

All opened. Definitely all brand new. Never touched. Awesome deal. :)

There are some like new Move controllers up for $34.99. I ordered one and cancelled the order I had for $36.99 the other day that still wasn't preparing for shipment.

[quote name='medetron']theres a move controller for 27.95 but its not from amazon warehouse theres 4...[/QUOTE]

thanks man, took my chances with it

Seems like that's the new 3rd party low for the 3DS. I'm holding out for AWD to come through.

At that price the current new deal from Amazon seems better to me.

[quote name='kataztrophik']You mean in like new condition?[/QUOTE]

I can't see how a new unit can be "Like New" when the console has only been out for a few days.

Anyways, it can always be repaired by Nintendo, as these would all of course still be under warranty.

[quote name='theflicker']Seems like that's the new 3rd party low for the 3DS. I'm holding out for AWD to come through.

At that price the current new deal from Amazon seems better to me.[/QUOTE]

If I wouldn't have used $100 in credit from EB's trade in deals to get my 3DS, I probably would have waited for an AWD one.

I'm sure some don't have the patience though, and that one I linked will probably be gone quick enough.

[quote name='gsrce']If I wouldn't have used $100 in credit from EB's trade in deals to get my 3DS, I probably would have waited for an AWD one.

I'm sure some don't have the patience though, and that one I linked will probably be gone quick enough.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm kicking myself for being away on launch day and missing out on those AWD units. Well, I'm stalking the site now until I get one.

I only hope that they stick to around that $187 price. It would suck for some to pop up and end up being not much better than the release week deals.

[quote name='gsrce']I can't see how a new unit can be "Like New" when the console has only been out for a few days.[/QUOTE]
brand new = ...brand new. Not opened. Like new = probably opened or in AWDs case it probably means messed up packaging.

Do you work at Gamestop or something?

Also whoevers selling that one for $225 has one rating.

[quote name='Donut2922']Thanks. Should I bite on this stick? I don't play street fighter much but with Tekken/SF due I might want this now. Has this stick been cheaper before?[/QUOTE]

Cheapest it'll be for awhile, especially since MvC3 came out. I bought mine last year for $50, resold it a few weeks ago on craigslist for $70.

amazon is awesome, I ordered Mercs 2 for 360 from WHD but they sent me the ps3 version. I let them know and they told me to just keep the game, and they'll refund me the amount I paid. So basically a free copy of mercs 2 lol

[quote name='Donut2922']Thanks. Should I bite on this stick? I don't play street fighter much but with Tekken/SF due I might want this now. Has this stick been cheaper before?[/QUOTE]

It has been as cheap as $30 but not sure if that'll happen again considering they're not being manufactured anymore. It should be fine for you though since you don't play fighting games as much. The reason I say this is because if you do play a lot, the buttons and joystick will break down on you eventually. Changing the buttons and joystick is a very easy procedure, but you're looking at an extra $25 for that, depending on what type of buttons/joystick you choose.

[quote name='Dranakin']Cheapest it'll be for awhile, especially since MvC3 came out. I bought mine last year for $50, resold it a few weeks ago on craigslist for $70.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. It looks like some reviews say it won't last as long and a bit risky since it says "acceptable" although that varies on AWD. I'll do some more research while I still debate.

[quote name='CreepinDeth']It has been as cheap as $30 but not sure if that'll happen again considering they're not being manufactured anymore. It should be fine for you though since you don't play fighting games as much. The reason I say this is because if you do play a lot, the buttons and joystick will break down on you eventually. Changing the buttons and joystick is a very easy procedure, but you're looking at an extra $25 for that, depending on what type of buttons/joystick you choose.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Hm good point. There isn't that much different between this stick and the Super ones are there?

[quote name='Donut2922']Thanks. Hm good point. There isn't that much different between this stick and the Super ones are there?[/QUOTE]

Do you mean the Tournament Editions? The difference is, out of the box, TE's already contain high quality Sanwa parts. So no need to switch anything out if you're fine with them. The rest is just aesthetic differences.

[quote name='ShockandAww']
brand new = ...brand new. Not opened. Like new = probably opened or in AWDs case it probably means messed up packaging.

Do you work at Gamestop or something?
[/QUOTE]

:applause: Thank you so much for that :D

Just got my "used - like new" copy of Trinity Universe. The one I paid $15.xx for. It looks like it was never touched. I wish i found AWD sooner!!!

[quote name='madbst']Picked one up, thanks. Didn't know anything about the game, but it drew comparisons to Bioshock which I loved.[/QUOTE]
Yea- it's definately worth 7.99. Stopping time and gunning someone down didn't ever get old.

I received my Acceptable copy of the PSP Go. It came in a white box with no manuals. There were tons of dents and scratches all over the place. Felt like it was a handheld someone had traded in.

[quote name='CreepinDeth']Do you mean the Tournament Editions? The difference is, out of the box, TE's already contain high quality Sanwa parts. So no need to switch anything out if you're fine with them. The rest is just aesthetic differences.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I don't know much about sticks in general as you do so thanks for the info. Looks like it was picked up already. Probably by some lurker :whistle2:#.
How much would you say it would cost to upgrade to Sanwa parts if I were to mod it (should I find another good priced one)?

[quote name='Ryuu555']Yes, it's well worth $7! Good grab.[/QUOTE]

Whoo! Wanted to make sure my first deal in the thread was a good one.

Like I said, just got a Wii so trying to gauge what are decent prices for AWD. I have no idea if any are worth getting? Is Boom Blox Like New for $12.99 decent? I saw a $10.99 - Good but passed since I was skeptical on the good condition. Been eying this as one of the first purchases I make.

Thanks, guys! Love this thread.

[quote name='Donut2922']Yeah. I don't know much about sticks in general as you do so thanks for the info. Looks like it was picked up already. Probably by some lurker :whistle2:#.
How much would you say it would cost to upgrade to Sanwa parts if I were to mod it (should I find another good priced one)?[/QUOTE]

I bought an SE and a TE from AWD planning to trade one back in for credit. The TE was WELL worth the extra $40 dollars. You'd be lucky to upgrade the hardware for that, let alone the bigger size and heavier/better build quality.

I'd wait for a TE... they're better than people say vs se. The SE felt like every cheap arcade stick I'd ever used, cheap buttons that feel loose and was way too light. TE feels like a tank.

My fiance was convinced that the SE would be fine, but after using them both it was a no brainer for both of us.

[quote name='fujimitsu']I bought an SE and a TE from AWD planning to trade one back in for credit. The TE was WELL worth the extra $40 dollars. You'd be lucky to upgrade the hardware for that, let alone the bigger size and heavier/better build quality.

I'd wait for a TE... they're better than people say vs se. The SE felt like every cheap arcade stick I'd ever used, cheap buttons that feel loose and was way too light. TE feels like a tank.

My fiance was convinced that the SE would be fine, but after using them both it was a no brainer for both of us.[/QUOTE]

thanks I'll keep an eye out :)

[quote name='Donut2922']thanks I'll keep an eye out :)[/QUOTE]

I agree with Fujimitsu as well. TE's are just better even down to the PCB which has a chance on breaking down on you as well on the SE and changing the buttons won't help in that situation.

But I looked at LizardLick (Arcade parts web store) and it's about $47 for a Sanwa Joystick and 8 Sanwa buttons that are exactly like the ones in the TE. That's not including shipping either, which might be upwards towards an extra $10. LizardLick is a damn fine store though and it's where I buy all my parts, so they're worth the money. It's just up to you if you want to spend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back