Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='strait edge follower']No because penny mania just had to start after I started my work shift. I found out about this around 9:30 eastern time. This is just making me sick[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel any better, I'm only 40% sure my orders actually ship...

I'm pissed 2. I'm stuck in a nursing home working refreshing until 5am when it time to sling the dope. Hopefully there are some good Sunday ads this week to make me happy.

[quote name='d3adliner']Don't get too sick over it. I'm pretty sure the majority will be cancelled.[/QUOTE]

After seing pokers pics how can't I ? I'll be happy if people get their stuff but at the same time ill feel worse cause I struck out, sigh ........

[quote name='ssjmichael']Haven't read through the thread. How many people are claiming that their stuff shipped? Please tell me it isn't just Poker saying that...[/QUOTE]

its just poker

[quote name='strait edge follower']After seing pokers pics how can't I ? I'll be happy if people get their stuff but at the same time ill feel worse cause I struck out, sigh ........[/QUOTE]

Same here dude....

DAMN YOU urallgyots!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Rhett']"Somebody throw me a frickin' bone here."[/QUOTE]

Your avatar and the quote just made me die of laughter :lol:

[quote name='Magicman103']Lol @ this thread and that damn fetch game.

Its times/deals like these where i wish i had a time machine. :/[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't bother with 1c games if I had a time machine.

[quote name='Cysquatch']Your avatar and the quote just made me die of laughter :lol:[/QUOTE]

I have to say that I laugh out loud every time I see that Spidey picture, too. :bouncy:

[quote name='Magicman103']its just poker[/QUOTE]

This is the same guy who earlier trolled everyone claiming that this is all legit and Amazon is pennying them out to clear space at AWD, then admitted he was trolling people "for fun" and that he's drunk.

And now he's the only one that has his stuff shipped? And apparently they're all combined into one order? Yeah right, give me a fucking break.

Unless I see a pic with him having all the games shown I call fuckING BULLSHIT

Poker is a loser don't ever forget that everyone

[quote name='Cysquatch']If it makes you feel any better, I'm only 40% sure my orders actually ship...[/QUOTE]

At least you have a chance. Amazon did a Charlie brown to me twice within a 10 minute span with crysis 2

[quote name='strait edge follower']After seing pokers pics how can't I ? I'll be happy if people get their stuff but at the same time ill feel worse cause I struck out, sigh ........[/QUOTE]

If he actually gets them, he won the lottery. Millions of people play the lottery every day, but very few ever actually win. Look on the bright side: at least it didn't cost you anything to try, right?

/had an order canceled; not gonna lose any sleep over it.

[quote name='ssjmichael']This is the same guy who earlier trolled everyone claiming that this is all legit and Amazon is pennying them out to clear space at AWD, then admitted he was trolling people "for fun" and that he's drunk.

And now he's the only one that has his stuff shipped? And apparently they're all combined into one order? Yeah right, give me a fucking break.

Poker is a loser don't ever forget that everyone[/QUOTE]

he DID have a pic though....

but if the trolling thing is right....wow.

[quote name='Magicman103']Lol @ this thread and that damn fetch game.

Its times/deals like these where i wish i had a time machine. :/[/QUOTE]

You're in luck! I have spare time machines on sale for only 1 cent!

***Note: 1 cent time machines may or may not be a pricing error and orders are subject to change for any reason whatsoever.***

umaddog.jpg

[quote name='thenurseryan']I'm pissed 2. I'm stuck in a nursing home working refreshing until 5am when it time to sling the dope. Hopefully there are some good Sunday ads this week to make me happy.[/QUOTE]

I would love to know the location of your nursing home so I know never to send my family there.

[quote name='ssjmichael']This is the same guy who earlier trolled everyone claiming that this is all legit and Amazon is pennying them out to clear space at AWD, then admitted he was trolling people "for fun" and that he's drunk.

Poker is a loser don't ever forget that everyone[/QUOTE]

He showed a pic a few pages back

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']:lol::lol::lol: man, you got me with LA Noire....My heart skipped a beat.[/QUOTE]

if it makes you feel any better, ive been trying to get la noire ps3 all freaking day and the deals have literally disappeared within seconds of showing up

How does poker360 getting a good deal effect you? He's one of the most deserving of this deal considering he maintains this thread.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Haven't read through the thread. How many people are claiming that their stuff shipped? Please tell me it isn't just Poker saying that...[/QUOTE]

Fucjking LOL!!!

Sorry man...I know you have quite the distaste for Poker...but it is what it is. Just do what I do...drink lots of beer! :D

[quote name='happydogs']If he actually gets them, he won the lottery. Millions of people play the lottery every day, but very few ever actually win. Look on the bright side: at least it didn't cost you anything to try, right?

/had an order canceled; not gonna lose any sleep over it.[/QUOTE]

It did cost me something .... sleep lol

[quote name='urallgyots']if it makes you feel any better, ive been trying to get la noire ps3 all freaking day and the deals have literally disappeared within seconds of showing up[/QUOTE]

The game's coming down fast, though. It's like, $25 used last I saw (cheapest). Not half bad considering how recent it is, and how well it did.

[quote name='strait edge follower']He showed a pic a few pages back[/QUOTE]

uh, I'm talking about a Picture of him having them IN HAND. Until then, I chalk it up to another troll by him. Even screenshot pictures can be manipulated

Also his pic shows Halo Reach as one of the games for a penny. Was that even one of the games that dropped? I don't recall anyone else mentioning Halo Reach being one and I was here while this was going down....I don't recall Black Ops either..

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']You're in luck! I have spare time machines on sale for only 1 cent!

***Note: 1 cent time machines may or may not be a pricing error and orders are subject to change for any reason whatsoever.***[/QUOTE]

I'll take 65! ... I just hope they ship... I can build a fort with them!

[quote name='Rhett']The game's coming down fast, though. It's like, $25 used last I saw (cheapest). Not half bad considering how recent it is, and how well it did.[/QUOTE]

Yeah pretty soon everyone will be selling it for a penny.

[quote name='ssjmichael']uh, I'm talking about a Picture of him having them IN HAND. Until then, I chalk it up to another troll by him. Even screenshot pictures can be manipulated

Also his pic shows Halo Reach as one of the games for a penny. Was that even one of the games that dropped? I don't recall anyone else mentioning Halo Reach being one and I was here while this was going down....I don't recall Black Ops either..[/QUOTE]

Black ops definitely was. Saw it wth my very own eyes.

[quote name='cheeky']Yeah pretty soon everyone will be selling it for a penny.[/QUOTE]

:lol: that game kinda disappointed me.....Don't get me wrong, it was a good game, i'd be a hater if i denied that, but i guess im more of a GTA/RDR guy and I didn't enjoy LA Noire as much as GTA.

[quote name='ssjmichael']uh, I'm talking about a Picture of him having them IN HAND. Until then, I chalk it up to another troll by him. Even screenshot pictures can be manipulated

Also his pic shows Halo Reach as one of the games for a penny. Was that even one of the games that dropped? I don't recall anyone else mentioning Halo Reach being one and I was here while this was going down....I don't recall Black Ops either..[/QUOTE]

But Halo Reach and Black ops were a penny....I didn't order reach since I already have 2 copies of it....

I ordered Black Ops for the zombies though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back