Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='poker360']Are you guys getting cancelled due to availability or what?[/QUOTE]

yes

thank you for a huge waste of our time. :mad:

[quote name='poker360']Are you guys getting cancelled due to availability or what?[/QUOTE]

not even getting emails about them, theyre just vanishing from my orders, except for FO:NV i got an email for it

I doubt anything that still says shipping soon will actually ship

like I said, anything that didnt get shipped last night will be canceled by this afternoon

Ah well the bulk of us CAGs knows that it was a foregone conclusion that this would be cancelled and virtually none of these orders, if any at all, would be honored and fulfilled. Hopefully we won't get too many expressions of nerdrage butthurt angst and anguish as a result.

The thread was quite entertaining yesterday afternoon and evening though, as was F5ing the fuck out of certain game pages and watching .01 games pop up and disappear on the WD page.

[quote name='HornyPony']My whole order vanished...how do I bitch to amazon about this?[/QUOTE]
you're not really entitled to anything. let it go, it was a fun ride while it lasted.

[quote name='karkyco']Ah well the bulk of us CAGs knows that it was a foregone conclusion that this would be cancelled and virtually none of these orders, if any at all, would be honored and fulfilled. Hopefully we won't get too many expressions of nerdrage butthurt angst and anguish as a result.

The thread was quite entertaining yesterday afternoon and evening though, as was F5ing the fuck out of certain game pages and watching .01 games pop up and disappear on the WD page.[/QUOTE]

and that damn dog. Who can forget that evil grin

umaddog.jpg

Only ordered 3 games and all of them dissapeared with no emails.

Dissapoiting, yet unsurprising. I may cancel my Dark Souls pre-order in protest haha

[quote name='ssjmichael']I'm sure they'd be a few less disappointed people here if some didn't hoard 5 and 6 copies of a game[/QUOTE]

Someones on a rant again. :applause:

[quote name='poker360']Someones on a rant again. :applause:[/QUOTE]

I'm just speaking the truth, I didn't single anyone out. Hoarders in general kill deals for everyone else. I'm sure you yourself have been burned on a deal because of a hoarder, whether you realize it or not

[quote name='ssjmichael']
Originally Posted by ssjmichael
I'm sure they'd be a few less disappointed people here if some didn't hoard 5 and 6 copies of a game
[/QUOTE]

umaddog.jpg

[quote name='poker360']Haven't other people had orders listed as "shipped" as well?

Surely i'm not the only one.[/QUOTE]
I did, all mines listed as shipped.

I wonder if forweg will get his 65 copies of la noire

if anything, he's one of the guys who killed this whole glitch with a gigantic red flag

My Homefront was cancelled. I ordered that late last night so I would have been surprised if it actually shipped. Still have my initial orders as "shipping soon."

[quote name='ssjmichael']I'm just speaking the truth, I didn't single anyone out. Hoarders in general kill deals for everyone else. I'm sure you yourself have been burned on a deal because of a hoarder, whether you realize it or not[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure you said for hoarders who got "5 or 6 copies of a game" and i got 5 copies of portal 2 and 6 copies of crysis 2... lol

[quote name='urallgyots']I wonder if forweg will get his 65 copies of la noire

if anything, he's one of the guys who killed this whole glitch with a gigantic red flag[/QUOTE]

gotta admit - that was pretty funny.

I spent way too much time checking my email and account even though I knew that Amazon would probably end up canceling these orders, lol. All I wanted was some :ps3: stuff! :cry:

Still got a chance for 2 :360: games, but I resolve not to check until Tuesday morning... be strong!

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']I wish they would ship my other orders, I don't want all of my money tied up[/QUOTE]

LMAO! So, so true :lol:

My whole order of one copy of a game just vanished and disappeared with no e-mail/cancellation/notice whatsoever. The only proof I even made an order is my initial order confirmation e-mail. This is downrighy shady and grimey.

[quote name='twiceborn']Thanks, just cancelled the new one I bought earlier.[/QUOTE]
Some extra itmes and an in-game store. It's actually pretty cool, but it's nothing life-or-death.

------
All of my orders are still "shipping soon". I'm really hoping that they'll actually ship.

For those that have played the game (DA2), is the Black Emporium any good?

I should stick with the used one or just get a new copy with the online pass.

My copies of Madden shipped while my copy of Crysis disappeared.

Funny that my multi copy games shipped, yet my single game order didn't.

Oh well, FO:NV and Madden will make for good flips towards paying for the Star Wars Blu Collection. Although I would have kept Crysis since I have yet to play.

[quote name='twiceborn']For those that have played the game (DA2), is the Black Emporium any good?

I should stick with the used one or just get a new copy with the online pass.[/QUOTE]
The items are pretty so-so (except for a couple of sets of armor), but the story they give you for everything in the Black Emporium is fucking great! If you like the lore of the DA universe then you should definitely get a new copy.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']My copies of Madden shipped while my copy of Crysis disappeared.

Funny that my multi copy games shipped, yet my single game order didn't.

Oh well, FO:NV and Madden will make for good flips towards paying for the Star Wars Blu Collection. Although I would have kept Crysis since I have yet to play.[/QUOTE]
I think it all comes down to availability.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']The items are pretty so-so (except for a couple of sets of armor), but the story they give you for everything in the Black Emporium is fucking great! If you like the lore of the DA universe then you should definitely get a new copy.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. Looks like I'm going to go with the new one since I've found out you can respecc characters with the BE shop.

[quote name='Cysquatch']I wish Dragon Age: Ultimate edition would get this low already[/QUOTE]
:applause: I missed out on three or so of the EA "Flash Deals" for the UE of DA so far. It would've come out to around $15 shipped for a copy, but either I wasn't home when they did the sale OR it was OOS by the time I decided to try grabbing it.:cry:

[quote name='goodbyetonight']All I ordered was 1 measly copy of Crysis 2 and that disappeared from my order history. Ugh, figures. God forbid something good happens to me.[/QUOTE]#firstworldproblems ;)

Placed my order around 7PM Central last night. 6 games total. Still in the Shipping Soon stage. At least it is not cancelled yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back