Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Excast']Ok, gimme some advice here folks.

I'm thinking of picking up Dragon Age 2 for $13.99. As I don't have Prime, I want to add something to it to get the Free Shipping.

I am sort of debating between Two Worlds 2 for $17.99 and CoD:MW 2 for $11.99.

Is Call of Duty worth the price just for the single player experience? Anybody played TW2? How is it compared to Oblivion and other open world games?[/QUOTE]

Yes, mw2 (well all the cods) are easily worth that price for the single player alone. Can't speak about tw2 though

[quote name='Excast']Ok, gimme some advice here folks.

I'm thinking of picking up Dragon Age 2 for $13.99. As I don't have Prime, I want to add something to it to get the Free Shipping.

I am sort of debating between Two Worlds 2 for $17.99 and CoD:MW 2 for $11.99.

Is Call of Duty worth the price just for the single player experience? Anybody played TW2? How is it compared to Oblivion and other open world games?[/QUOTE]

get da2 new. not having the black emporium means you cant respec which kinda stinks

[quote name='Excast']Is Call of Duty worth the price just for the single player experience?[/QUOTE]

Speaking as someone who grew up playing simpler FPS games (Doom, Hexen, Marathon) and hasn't played too many modern ones since Half-Life 2, I would say yes. I only play single-player and thought MW2's campaign was really intense and full of cool moments. I appreciated the linearity too, because I don't like wandering and because it added to the go-go-go intensity of the campaign. I played through the whole thing in a few nights because I got hooked (and I usually take forever to get through games because frankly I'm not that great at them). I definitely recommend it, especially at that price.

[quote name='Ramandur']get da2 new. not having the black emporium means you cant respec which kinda stinks[/QUOTE]

My PS3 isn't hooked up to the net, so I can't really use any DLC anyways.

Mine are still in IN and ups says it hasn't recieved it, so wondering if amazon stopped them after the label was made... Dunno but have no hope :whistle2:(

[quote name='Brimah']Mine are still in IN and ups says it hasn't recieved it, so wondering if amazon stopped them after the label was made... Dunno but have no hope :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Call up UPS; the rep might be able to tell you more information about it.

[quote name='Trance Addix']Call up UPS; the rep might be able to tell you more information about it.[/QUOTE]The UPS rep at 800-PICK-UPS won't be able to tell you any more than what you're seeing on the UPS.com website.

[quote name='Trance Addix']All it says is the package has been rescheduled for an earlier delivery. Right?[/QUOTE]

It say's it arrived in Orlando at 5am, the final destination for my packages before delivery, and then departed again at 8 am. Since departure is not the same as out for delivery we'll have to see where it goes

Grabbed Dead Space 2 for 12.99/Like new

Someone on GAF gave me the online pass awhile back too so I don't even have to worry about that.

[quote name='shrike4242']The UPS rep at 800-PICK-UPS won't be able to tell you any more than what you're seeing on the UPS.com website.[/QUOTE]

I have called in the past and received information that was not on the website.

Silly question but if I have amazon credit on my account from trade ins is there a way to pay someone on CAG using it? Or do I need to purchase directly through amazon to redeem my credit?

[quote name='mikespit1']Silly question but if I have amazon credit on my account from trade ins is there a way to pay someone on CAG using it? Or do I need to purchase directly through amazon to redeem my credit?[/QUOTE]

Once the gift card is on your account, you can only use it by buying something. You might be able to call CS and get them to convert to a gift card you can give, but that's a slim chance and I have never tried it myself.

[quote name='mikespit1']Silly question but if I have amazon credit on my account from trade ins is there a way to pay someone on CAG using it? Or do I need to purchase directly through amazon to redeem my credit?[/QUOTE]

As far as I know, there is no way to change the recipient of trade-in credit except to let the intended recipient of the credit submit the trade-in request and then send the games using their label. That's convoluted though.

[quote name='Brenex']It say's it arrived in Orlando at 5am, the final destination for my packages before delivery, and then departed again at 8 am. Since departure is not the same as out for delivery we'll have to see where it goes[/QUOTE]

Was that supposed to be the hub you get deliveries from? If Amazon recalled the package, UPS would have indicated that, I believe.

my ASS BRO is in shipping soon limbo, but the other orders i made for regular price have shipped (Dead Space 2, Dead Rising 2, Bulletstorm)

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Grabbed Star Wars for $14 it seems like a good price even if the story is short. Also does anyone know why Amazon carries ps3 dlc and not XBLA dlc?[/QUOTE]

IIRC, they had Xbox Live codes DLC for about a year, but stopped. This was maybe 3 years ago. I never read a reason why they dropped them.

[quote name='Trance Addix']Was that supposed to be the hub you get deliveries from? If Amazon recalled the package, UPS would have indicated that, I believe.[/QUOTE]

FYI- I remember awhile ago i ordered a item from amazon. The online said it was shipped. It also provided the tracking #, but when clicking on it, it says nothing. So i waited over 3 weeks and still nothing.Even if the online status said it was already shipped 2 weeks prior. I had to contact amazon and amazon just refunded me.

Anyway, good luck to everyone that has their item shipped.

I'm pretty sure i'll be getting my order today, since it's out for delivery today. Will post pictures and whatnot after i get it...

[quote name='Trance Addix']Was that supposed to be the hub you get deliveries from? If Amazon recalled the package, UPS would have indicated that, I believe.[/QUOTE]

It is so I guess we'll see tomorrow!

[quote name='poker360']I'm pretty sure i'll be getting my order today, since it's out for delivery today. Will post pictures and whatnot after i get it...[/QUOTE]

can't wait to see it! Mine should be here tomorrow...

[quote name='poker360']I'm pretty sure i'll be getting my order today, since it's out for delivery today. Will post pictures and whatnot after i get it...[/QUOTE]

You used 1 day shipping?

[quote name='tepro']You used 1 day shipping?[/QUOTE]

What I was thinking...and if true then you didn't get a $.01 game you gut a $4 game! haha

Which orders ended up getting shipped to you and not cancelled?

[quote name='banzaiwolfe']Just received my 1 cent copy of LA Noire for the PS3 via Ensenda.[/QUOTE]

Come on man you know you need to post a picture

i just got all my one cent games. Awesomeeeeee. killzone 3 for me was probably the biggest steal. 3 copies of la noire. 4 copies of madden. 3 copies of crysis. 3 copies of fallout. total win. thanks amazon.

[quote name='banzaiwolfe']Just received my 1 cent copy of LA Noire for the PS3 via Ensenda.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Post pics to keep everyone's hopes alive!

Are anyone else's items still saying this on the Amazon site?

Ship Carrier: UPS
Tracking ID: 1ZW................
Latest Event: Whitestown IN
Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit - September 5, 2011 9:55:23 AM

[quote name='WV Matsui']Are anyone else's items still saying this on the Amazon site?

Ship Carrier: UPS
Tracking ID: 1ZW................
Latest Event: Whitestown IN
Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit - September 5, 2011 9:55:23 AM[/QUOTE]

Nope, mine moved from Whitestown to Indianapolis

Hello Everyone... I have a Question.... I'm thinking of buying some games in the amazon warehouse but in the description of the game says than maybe don't have some code (DLC and stuff) How can I know this or is a bad deal buying like that??? thank you

[quote name='Coltin']Nope, mine moved from Whitestown to Indianapolis[/QUOTE]

My one that shipped Sunday moved to Indy this morning. The ones that I got the email about last night are still in Whitestown...

[quote name='Cinderella17']Hello Everyone... I have a Question.... I'm thinking of buying some games in the amazon warehouse but in the description of the game says than maybe don't have some code (DLC and stuff) How can I know this or is a bad deal buying like that??? thank you[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the awesome bold color...

If you read back a few pages you will note that most recommend that if you would like a copy that will guarantee the DLC you should buy new. As stated by AWD it's a crapshoot and most of them don't include the DLC.

[quote name='Cinderella17']Hello Everyone... I have a Question.... I'm thinking of buying some games in the amazon warehouse but in the description of the game says than maybe don't have some code (DLC and stuff) How can I know this or is a bad deal buying like that??? thank you[/QUOTE]

you could tell our friend here is a newbie by his color selection. As for your question you can't. Order and once it comes then you'll get your answer.

i want to post pics of all the 1 cent games i got, but sadly i do not have a camera. i only have one on my 3ds but i do not know how to upload it. I will if someone teaches me.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2's been out for over two years now and it's still over $30 in the Warehouse and full price brand new. Ugh. Wonder why this game has never dropped.

[quote name='jcwkings']i want to post pics of all the 1 cent games i got, but sadly i do not have a camera. i only have one on my 3ds but i do not know how to upload it. I will if someone teaches me.[/QUOTE]

Did you get my pm ?

[quote name='jcwkings']i want to post pics of all the 1 cent games i got, but sadly i do not have a camera. i only have one on my 3ds but i do not know how to upload it. I will if someone teaches me.[/QUOTE]

You own a 3DS, you must have a camera on your cell phone at least, right?

Well, called UPS and they couldn't tell me anything, but just that a label had been made... going to try in a few hours again. It's like the Whitestone place hates me... Ordered Gran Turismo 5 last week and status says the exact same thing as my penny orders. I called amazon and suppose to get a refund, but then it went up $4 in price... I just can't win. Grats to all who get there shipment, was one of the first to order so had high hopes, but ah well.

[quote name='barrit']You own a 3DS, you must have a camera on your cell phone at least, right?[/QUOTE] yeah i do but it is very low quality.

[quote name='jcwkings']yeah i do but it is very low quality.[/QUOTE]
Move the 3DS photos to your SD card(that already comes with the system) and plug the SD card into your computer.

After that, upload them to Imageshack or Photobucket.

[quote name='juanawoman']Move the 3DS photos to your SD card(that already comes with the system) and plug the SD card into your computer.

After that, upload them to Imageshack or Photobucket.[/QUOTE] problem is my computer does not have an sd slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back