Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aem']I have no idea. I never owned it for PC. I'll try it out when it gets here on Windows 7 which tends to be less compatible with older games than Vista. I keep an XP machine around to play older games though. $1 is crazy for FF VII. I probably will end up buying a complete copy of this eventually but disc only will do for now I suppose. I guess $18.99 isn't that low for this since it won't be complete, but a decent price.

OMG and Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis for PC also dropped a huge amount down to $7.49. Awesome even though it too is acceptable. I went through a couple copies of the game for Xbox from AWD awhile back but both game discs had problems and were returned. Really good price on this.[/QUOTE]

You're in for a surprise. Even on XP, FF7 pretty much doesn't work. Hell, even when it first came out, it barely worked. The PC version of FF7 is notorious.

[quote name='slidecage']Really want Ys 1and2 for the psp but after renting i wouldnt pay more then 10 for it also have it on the ds already[/QUOTE]
Wtf? It's AWESOME on the PSP, much better than on the DS.

[quote name='Vegan']You're in for a surprise. Even on XP, FF7 pretty much doesn't work. Hell, even when it first came out, it barely worked. The PC version of FF7 is notorious.[/QUOTE]

Well awhile ago I had been thinking about putting together a really cheap Windows 98 machine or some older version of Windows. If I really can't get it working on XP I'll get it working on something eventually. I think I'll be able to get it working on XP though.

[quote name='Vegan']You're in for a surprise. Even on XP, FF7 pretty much doesn't work. Hell, even when it first came out, it barely worked. The PC version of FF7 is notorious.[/QUOTE]
Yup. I tried playing VII and VIII on XP and Vista and they both ran like crap. VII for me ran very good on Win98 though, especially after I replaced the sound card on my then PC.

I only played like an hour of it, but I don't remember running into issues with FFVII on XP. Been years since I tried to play it though.

Also it seems like Amazon is giving way more for consoles lately. I wonder if they are doing the same with games and that is why prices have been going up.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Amazon is catching on to CAG.[/QUOTE]

Then they'll quickly figure out that we won't buy'em at the higher price....

I got a Bully Scholarship Edition like new for $12.99 shipped. Of course, it instantly dropped to $15.99 new but I don't recall ever seeing it in stores for less than $20. Amazing game and I really wish they shipped on Saturday because it's sitting an hour away in Columbus for the entire weekend. :bomb:

[quote name='Survivalism']I got a Bully Scholarship Edition like new for $12.99 shipped. Of course, it instantly dropped to $15.99 new but I don't recall ever seeing it in stores for less than $20. Amazing game and I really wish they shipped on Saturday because it's sitting an hour away in Columbus for the entire weekend. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I think that's the copy I might have bought had I remembered to check the used listings. I picked up a $15.99 new copy from Amazon then when it finally got here I thought "maybe i should check the used" and there it was lol. Enjoy!

[quote name='xeroblade']i think that dragon age 2 for 34 is mine or the one for 44 whoever got it. it comes with online pass[/QUOTE]

Awesome that's the one I got. Thanks Bro.

[quote name='Survivalism']I got a Bully Scholarship Edition like new for $12.99 shipped. Of course, it instantly dropped to $15.99 new but I don't recall ever seeing it in stores for less than $20. Amazing game and I really wish they shipped on Saturday because it's sitting an hour away in Columbus for the entire weekend. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Are you referring to the Wii version? If so, you missed out earlier this week. That third party seller with the pricing glitch had Bully on Wii for $6.55 and free shipping with Prime. Grabbed myself one. Came as described - "Used - Like New"

[quote name='kodave']Are you referring to the Wii version? If so, you missed out earlier this week. That third party seller with the pricing glitch had Bully on Wii for $6.55 and free shipping with Prime. Grabbed myself one. Came as described - "Used - Like New"[/QUOTE]

Nope, 360.

Bully scholarship Ed was a360 exclusive right? I got it on clearance at best buy for $10 a long time ago...good game.

[quote name='VVaffle']Out of curiosity, has anyone had any luck ordering fightsticks (PS3 or 360) from AWD?[/QUOTE]

I've gotten 3 so far. Two SEs that I later flipped and a TE that I still have.

Condition was acceptable to like new. All came mint and sealed.

[quote name='fujimitsu']I've gotten 3 so far. Two SEs that I later flipped and a TE that I still have.

Condition was acceptable to like new. All came mint and sealed.[/QUOTE]Perfect, thanks!
May I ask how cheap you got them for? I assume if they were worth flipping, it was at least $20 less. Of course I'm not looking to flip, just to buy one. I'll keep an eye out on the Hori and Madcatz ones.

Originally bought two SEs for $30something and $45 or so. Planned on keeping both as a his and hers type of thing.

TE popped up for $80 a few days later. Decided to trade the other two in for $59.50 a piece. The SEs felt kind of cheap to me so I went with one TE instead.

This is as far as I'll feed the trolls on the morality of flipping but if you read back I posted virtually every stick deal that came up for about a week. 99% of them were left for other CAGs. But hey it's easier to comment than it is to know what the hell you're talking about eh?

[quote name='fujimitsu']Originally bought two SEs for $30something and $45 or so. Planned on keeping both as a his and hers type of thing.

TE popped up for $80 a few days later. Decided to trade the other two in for $59.50 a piece. The SEs felt kind of cheap to me so I went with one TE instead.

This is as far as I'll feed the trolls on the morality of flipping but if you read back I posted virtually every stick deal that came up for about a week. 99% of them were left for other CAGs. But hey it's easier to comment than it is to know what the hell you're talking about eh?[/QUOTE]

How dare you flip a fight stick lol! Seriously, those TE sticks are awesome. I personally never saw them for less than $200 on amazon but I have gotten a couple off of craigslist for less than $100.

Also, if anyone cares, the have 2 more turtle beach PX5 headsets on AWD for $184.99 with prime. I just bought one for $250 last week at Fry's and I will be returning it once I get the one I ordered from amazon. The sound quality is great but the main feature is the bluetooth that allows you to pair to your phone and ps3 at the same time. I talked to my mom last week for over a hour with these and she had no idea I was playing Black Ops with the same headset. I do have a pair of astro a30s and they do sound a tad bit better than the turtle beaches though...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1302434479&sr=8-1&condition=used

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a Hori EX-SE :360: in "acceptable" condition and other than a few scuffs on the box, the item was pretty much brand new for $82. Very nice purchase.

i picked up an "acceptable" (i didn't notice anything wrong at all w/ it) sf4 fight stick (not TE) for $35 on AWD about a month ago. seemed like too good a deal to pass up.

it does seem identical to tatsunoku vs capcom wii fight stick i picked up from best buy (might have been cowboom) on clearance + a couple bucks for a wii/ps wireless adapter on amazon

Looking to snag a psp but I haven't really followed the psp in this thread since I wasn't planning on picking one up until recently. Does anyone know which bundle pops up the most and what a decent AWD price for it is?

[quote name='Deathchamber']Looking to snag a psp but I haven't really followed the psp in this thread since I wasn't planning on picking one up until recently. Does anyone know which bundle pops up the most and what a decent AWD price for it is?[/QUOTE]

Fan of MGS? Get the Peace Walker bundle and hope it shows up at around 100-105 bucks. That's a pretty fair price for the console the game and the other add-ins.

The ones that interest me were the GoW bundle, the MGS, or the black Friday bundle. I guess if it has to be the core psp3000 that's cool too, just unsure of what a fair AWD price for the core is compared the bundles.

[quote name='VaultDweller']fucking flippers, leave some for us real gamers[/QUOTE]

Seriously, they need to get a real job, and move out of their moms house.

[quote name='SCDallas']Seriously, they need to get a real job, and move out of their moms house.[/QUOTE]

Even better, buy the thing before they do! That would stop all flippers, forever. Honestly people like you need to realize that you have an equal shot at buying anything that a flipper does. The guy even blatantly said he was sharing the deals with others (fight sticks) and no one bought them. So get off of your high horse and shut up about flippers being losers. Ya snooze ya lose.

[quote name='SCDallas']Seriously, they need to get a real job, and move out of their moms house.[/QUOTE]

I don't buy to flip, but what about the people that work who might set aside a little of their paycheck for flipping purposes? Takes money to make money sometimes. Nothing wrong with taking $500 and making $800-$1000 in credit.

[quote name='Deathchamber']The ones that interest me were the GoW bundle, the MGS, or the black Friday bundle. I guess if it has to be the core psp3000 that's cool too, just unsure of what a fair AWD price for the core is compared the bundles.[/QUOTE]
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...deogames&qid=1302461657&sr=8-4&condition=used
Here's a Rock Band Unplugged PSP 3000 Bundle for $117.
Really, if you can't get a MGS/GoW bundle anytime soon (and the GoW bundles haven't been to cheap as of late from what I have seen) and decide to go with a Piano Black 3000 bundle, whatever the cheapest one that is up at the time is probably your best bet.

[quote name='mr_bungle']I don't buy to flip, but what about the people that work who might set aside a little of their paycheck for flipping purposes? Takes money to make money sometimes. Nothing wrong with taking $500 and making $800-$1000 in credit.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this assessment. I work a 7-4 job M-F and on weekends I almost always work one or both days at a different job. Gaming is one of my significant hobbies, and let's face it, it's expensive. Sometimes I'm able to justify purchases beyond my budget by flipping games to get back within budget. Now, I'm not the one to hoard games, but if I see a chance I'll take it. For example, I found a $13 Dragon Age Ultimate at Target a few days ago. It's obviously been sitting there for weeks. I picked it up, sold it for $33, and made $20 off the deal. It's easy to do, and everyone else had the same chance to do it as I did.

Great stereotyping. :applause:

Do you think flipping a house is wrong too? My brother buys automotive parts and sells them for more. Should he move out from our parents even though he doesn't live there?

[quote name='VVaffle']Out of curiosity, has anyone had any luck ordering fightsticks (PS3 or 360) from AWD?[/QUOTE]
I want one too. I also want a cheap PS3 or PSP.

Anyone who's opposed to flipping is just butthurt because someone else bought the thing they wanted. Why else would it bother you? Watch Storage Wars and then tell me you wouldn't want to do that for a living because it's awesome.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...deogames&qid=1302461657&sr=8-4&condition=used
Here's a Rock Band Unplugged PSP 3000 Bundle for $117.
Really, if you can't get a MGS/GoW bundle anytime soon (and the GoW bundles haven't been to cheap as of late from what I have seen) and decide to go with a Piano Black 3000 bundle, whatever the cheapest one that is up at the time is probably your best bet.[/QUOTE]

I guess I'll keep my eye out for any of them, maybe even a ds, or both. Thanks

I flip once in a while because guess what? I live on my own, 1600 miles away from my mom's house.

I have a job. However, I also have bills.

[quote name='czissis']I flip once in a while because guess what? I live on my own, 1600 miles away from my mom's house.

I have a job. However, I also have bills.[/QUOTE]

If you moved back in with your mom then you wouldn't have to pay those bills and wouldn't need to resort to being a no good dirty stinkin flipper.

[quote name='Survivalism'] Watch Storage Wars and then tell me you wouldn't want to do that for a living because it's awesome.[/QUOTE]

Lulz wut ?

Yeah, I'd love to rake through someone else's crap for a living!

[quote name='doodofdoods']If you moved back in with your mom then you wouldn't have to pay those bills and wouldn't need to resort to being a no good dirty stinkin flipper.[/QUOTE]

Who ever bought the item deserves to do whatever they want with it. sell it or play it.

if you were too late than thats your loss.

[quote name='ral1121']Who ever bought the item deserves to do whatever they want with it. sell it or play it.

if you were too late than thats your loss.[/QUOTE]

the thing is, we gamers play the games that we buy, flippers just stay on their PC all day so its kinda hard to beat them

[quote name='ral1121']Who ever bought the item deserves to do whatever they want with it. sell it or play it.

if you were too late than thats your loss.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, and I don't flip games.

[quote name='dino88']Awesome! Another flipper debate. I'm thinking today will be the day that one side finally wins![/QUOTE]
This is my opinion on the debate already.
twitch3kv.gif

I'm a flipper(ex at this point) and I've tried to respond in a civil manner to the people who are against my choice of ways to make my hobby cheaper. Yet I see the word scumbag(among others) bandied about and used frequently by those who seem to think it's imperative that the entire community hear their opinion on flippers(sometimes multiple times in the same thread:roll:).

We get it, you don't like flippers. Now put those who say they flipped this or that on IGNORE and kindly go on your way. CAG would be a much more enjoyable site if people would learn to use the IGNORE FUNCTION.

It's there for a reason, folks. USE IT.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']What's the cheapest Dragon Quest 9 has gone for? It's 23.99 right now, but that's too much. I'd bite at $17.[/QUOTE]

I've seen it as low as $14.99 several weeks back.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']This is my opinion on the debate already.
twitch3kv.gif

I'm a flipper(ex at this point) and I've tried to respond in a civil manner to the people who are against my choice of ways to make my hobby cheaper. Yet I see the word scumbag(among others) bandied about and used frequently by those who seem to think it's imperative that the entire community hear their opinion on flippers(sometimes multiple times in the same thread:roll:).

We get it, you don't like flippers. Now put those who say they flipped this or that on IGNORE and kindly go on your way. CAG would be a much more enjoyable site if people would learn to use the IGNORE FUNCTION.

It's there for a reason, folks. USE IT.[/QUOTE]

It's not like if people utilized the ignore function it will fix anything. People will still go into a deal thread, see that their favorite CAGs have bit on the deal, see that the deal is now oos, and will proceed to rage against those oh so lovely people who bought multiple copies just to flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back