Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ral1121']Question: Does anyone know if I can use my promotional certificate Amazon just gave me on AWD???[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure you can't. I tried once and it wouldn't work. Even called them and they said no.

[quote name='ral1121']Question: Does anyone know if I can use my promotional certificate Amazon just gave me on AWD???[/QUOTE]

Negative. You can only use promotional credit on items sold directly from Amazon.

damnn it.....o well

Will I be able to use my promotional certificate more than once or do i have to spend it all at once??? and does the amount ever expire or can i use it anytime i want?

[quote name='ral1121']damnn it.....o well

Will I be able to use my promotional certificate more than once or do i have to spend it all at once??? and does the amount ever expire or can i use it anytime i want?[/QUOTE]

If it's the promotional credit I think you're talking about, the expiration date is on the email you receive. If it's a gift certificate, it won't expire.

And the entire amount doesn't get wasted if the item is less than the available credit.

im okay with missing out on the $13 blazblue calamity trigger limited, i just got a brand new Mass Effect Limited Edition For $30 Shipped. :D
EDIT: Also grabbed a GOW2 LimitedEdition for $13 shipped,

[quote name='DudeImGodly']im okay with missing out on the $13 blazblue calamity trigger limited, i just got a brand new Mass Effect Limited Edition For $30 Shipped. :D
EDIT: Also grabbed a GOW2 LimitedEdition for $13 shipped,[/QUOTE]

that was you who snagged M.E.!!! it disappeared as i went to go to the description!!! my hat is off to you good sir at least it went to a fellow CAG!! :applause:

[quote name='Skooba81']that was you who snagged M.E.!!! it disappeared as i went to go to the description!!! my hat is off to you good sir at least it went to a fellow CAG!! :applause:[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah i was just searching for it and when i saw it was $30 it was an instant buy for me :D

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Haha yeah i was just searching for it and when i saw it was $30 it was an instant buy for me :D[/QUOTE]

i swear i was so excited when i saw it and i went from instant high to super disappointed in the time it took for the page to load lol...

[quote name='Skooba81']i swear i was so excited when i saw it and i went from instant high to super disappointed in the time it took for the page to load lol...[/QUOTE]

i know the feeling, but like you said atleast its going to a fellow CAG and not someone from Slickdeals :)
now i must only wait until someone puts a ME2 Collectors Edition up :]

[quote name='DudeImGodly']i know the feeling, but like you said atleast its going to a fellow CAG and not someone from Slickdeals :)
now i must only wait until someone puts a ME2 Collectors Edition up :][/QUOTE]

Are slickdealers really that into AWD?

[quote name='ral1121']Are slickdealers really that into AWD?[/QUOTE]

Somewhat,There have occasionally been AWD deals on the front page. but the Mass Effect LE is worth about $150+ and SlickDealers are all about getting rare things for cheap and flipping.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Source Media Group had the ME LE while Nextworth Solutions had the GOW2 LE[/QUOTE]

Hmm, odd that Source Media Group would have it that low since it is the same company as POM Media. POM prices all their stuff around the lowest price from other sellers but they never have anything cheap like that.

Source Media Group is strange because they have no storefront and where you can filter by seller they aren't listed.

Good deal though, even under AWDs pricing, and good chance it will probably be the real thing.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Somewhat,There have occasionally been AWD deals on the front page. but the Mass Effect LE is worth about $150+ and SlickDealers are all about getting rare things for cheap and flipping.[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's worth at least $500.

[quote name='cheeky']Actually, it's worth at least $500.[/QUOTE]

Unopened

Opened is in the 150+ range

Much like the MGS3 LE 150+ though the price skyrockets if its unopened

OT:
Can anyone get me a list of all the Limited/Collectors Editons that come with steelbooks? i havent been able to find one that has all of them :p
and does anybody know how much the bioshock limited edition is worth? i just found one for $13 shipped

[quote name='DudeImGodly']OT:
Can anyone get me a list of all the Limited/Collectors Editons that come with steelbooks? i havent been able to find one that has all of them :p
and does anybody know how much the bioshock limited edition is worth? i just found one for $13 shipped[/QUOTE]
How the hell are you finding all of these LEs for so cheap? Please provide some insight! :bouncy:

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']How the hell are you finding all of these LEs for so cheap? Please provide some insight! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Lots of searching :p
the GoW2 had been up for awhile though.
But bioshock was purchased off of half

[quote name='Jawmuncher']Opened is in the 150+ range[/QUOTE]

It really depends. Some months you'll see a dozen copies sell around the $80-$90 range. Then it'll be like this month where they're up into the $120-$150 range. I've been watching this game on eBay for months but I just haven't been able to pull the trigger even when it's going for low 80's.

[quote name='blindinglights']It really depends. Some months you'll see a dozen copies sell around the $80-$90 range. Then it'll be like this month where they're up into the $120-$150 range. [/QUOTE]Does anyone know how many ME LE were made?

Just curious... I got my off of Amazon when the game first came out.

Just got my "Like New" copy of Suikoden V...though it seems more like "New" to me, thanks to being wrapped in plastic and feeling new. Admittedly, it does feel very, very, very slightly dented on the back near the spine, but it's entirely negligible. I'll definitely be checking back for future AWD deals after this awesome experience.

EDIT: OK, after opening it, I can see why it was sold "Like New"--the disc and manual both have "BBV 7316" written in marker on them (I assume that means they're from Blockbuster?) and there's some signs of usage on the disc itself, but regardless it's in excellent condition.

Sigh FedEx. The last several Saturdays that I've had something being delivered I waited around for them. I had a few things coming today and decided there was no point in waiting around for them since they keep leaving my stuff in front of the door without knocking. Of course today I find a delivery attempted note and no packages.

[quote name='Vigilante']Just got my "Like New" copy of Suikoden V...though it seems more like "New" to me, thanks to being wrapped in plastic and feeling new. Admittedly, it does feel very, very, very slightly dented on the back near the spine, but it's entirely negligible. I'll definitely be checking back for future AWD deals after this awesome experience.

EDIT: OK, after opening it, I can see why it was sold "Like New"--the disc and manual both have "BBV 7316" written in marker on them (I assume that means they're from Blockbuster?) and there's some signs of usage on the disc itself, but regardless it's in excellent condition.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, but that ain't "Like New" in my book. In fact, I don't think that even fits Amazon's own criteria for "Like New" item listings for their resellers.

I looked this up on Amazon's seller help pages for condition of video games:

* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unopened video game in perfect condition in its original packaging and with all original packaging materials included.
* Like New: An apparently unopened video game in perfect condition (although it may be out of its original wrapping). The box and item are pristine, with no signs of wear. Suitable for presenting as a gift.
* Very Good: A well-cared-for video game that has been played but remains in great condition. The game and its original packaging are complete and slightly worn, but unmarked and undamaged.
* Good: The video game shows wear from consistent use, but remains in good condition. There may be clear external signs of wear and damage to the original packaging or instructions, but the game plays perfectly. The video game may have identification markings from its owner.
* Acceptable: The video game is fairly worn, but it continues to work perfectly. The box and instructions may be missing or damaged. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Sellers are required to note whether the box or instructions are missing in the condition notes field for the item.
* Unacceptable: Video games that are not playable or are incomplete, including shareware and freeware versions, are unacceptable, as are games not published by the original manufacturer, including recopied media in any form. Promotional media is prohibited for sale through Amazon Marketplace as well. Additionally, video games in which essential accompanying material is missing (this does not necessarily include the box or instructions) are not permitted.

That should have been marked as "Good" at best by their own rules. I ordered a "Like New" AWD game this morning, and if they don't follow their own guidelines, I'm calling them out on it.

AWD never follows their own guidelines. Like New games usualy have wear on the box/case. Current generation games have a far better chance of having mint cases though. The disc is generally scratch free since they resurface it. It is not uncommon for the instruction booklet and cover art to have very light wear.

Obviously that Suikoden V should have been listed as Good though. It is extremely rare to get a like new game from them with any kind of writing on it.

been watching Assassin's Creed II on the 360. saw it go from $15 to $18 to $20 over the course of a week. regretting not picking it up for $15, though some third party sellers fulfilled by amazon are getting close to it.

[quote name='ssj3pikachu']been watching Assassin's Creed II on the 360. saw it go from $15 to $18 to $20 over the course of a week. regretting not picking it up for $15, though some third party sellers fulfilled by amazon are getting close to it.[/QUOTE]

Family Video has it for $9.99, or for around $13 plus shipping. It might not come with a manual, but everything else is usually immaculate if you want to get the game cheap.

[quote name='aem']AWD never follows their own guidelines. Like New games usualy have wear on the box/case. Current generation games have a far better chance of having mint cases though. The disc is generally scratch free since they resurface it. It is not uncommon for the instruction booklet and cover art to have very light wear.

Obviously that Suikoden V should have been listed as Good though. It is extremely rare to get a like new game from them with any kind of writing on it.[/QUOTE]

I've bought like 5-10 disc games and everything was like new. I've bought like 10 nintendo DS games and all the boxes look really rough and the manuals are very worn. I've only bought like-new on AWD so far. Strange.

[quote name='hwmusic']I've bought like 5-10 disc games and everything was like new. I've bought like 10 nintendo DS games and all the boxes look really rough and the manuals are very worn. I've only bought like-new on AWD so far. Strange.[/QUOTE]

Huh?? Are you talking about DS games bought from AWD? I have bought tons of games for all systems except for Saturn, Genesis, and NES. DS games seem to be one of the most likely to come in true like new condition. The manual has been perfect 95% of the time and case in excellent condition 80%+. It would be very strange indeed if you were getting DS games from AWD in like new condition that were in rough shape.

Same for psp games as far as box condition, they're all described as like new, with alot of wear on the boxes. Never resealed either. I'm assuming their machine can't do it. I've ordered maybe a 75 orig xbox and ps2 games and like new most times, does not describe the condition of th manual or cases. Most xbox games are well worn or come in a new 360 case. I guess cause it's green they figure it's ok.

[quote name='aem']Huh?? Are you talking about DS games bought from AWD? I have bought tons of games for all systems except for Saturn, Genesis, and NES. DS games seem to be one of the most likely to come in true like new condition. The manual has been perfect 95% of the time and case in excellent condition 80%+. It would be very strange indeed if you were getting DS games from AWD in like new condition that were in rough shape.[/QUOTE]I also have had good experiences with like new DS games. they've always been in excellent condition

[quote name='aem']Huh?? Are you talking about DS games bought from AWD? I have bought tons of games for all systems except for Saturn, Genesis, and NES. DS games seem to be one of the most likely to come in true like new condition. The manual has been perfect 95% of the time and case in excellent condition 80%+. It would be very strange indeed if you were getting DS games from AWD in like new condition that were in rough shape.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I just got my DSi XL last month and I bought a bunch of like-new's from AWD. They were all pretty rough looking. One of the boxes actually had a giant piece missing, and my pokemon black had a big dent in the back of it. I went on amazon CS and got some credit back thankfully.

[quote name='aznhero913']i really regret not pick up mlb the show '09 for $2 and KZ3 for $32 a couple weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

I bought KZ3 just on GoHastings for $32 shipped. Traded in my copy to Amazon for $37 :)

I got a couple "like new" PSP games that were not re-shrinkwrapped (normally they are shrinkwrapped again), stickers on the case itself, manuals damaged, discs scratched...definitely more of a "fair" or "acceptable" condition than "like new".

very unusual, because "like new" has always meant "like new" when i've dealt with AWD in the past.

I just returned them, not really a big deal.

[quote name='benjamouth']Got my copy of "The Shoot" today from AWD, as predicted by a few in this thread it was brand new and sealed :)[/QUOTE]

you sure its factory sealed?
AWD reseals games.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']you sure its factory sealed?
AWD reseals games.[/QUOTE]

Looks like it to me, it came with a couple of brand new PS3 games and the wrap looks exactly the same.

Admittedly I haven't sent it to the lab for Abby to run tests on ;)

[quote name='DudeImGodly']you sure its factory sealed?
AWD reseals games.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='benjamouth']Looks like it to me, it came with a couple of brand new PS3 games and the wrap looks exactly the same.
Admittedly I haven't sent it to the lab for Abby to run tests on ;)[/QUOTE]

I am guilty of sending in 2 "The Shoot" brand new, factory sealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back