Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cheeky']Yeah they keep changing their name. Was pieceofmind books before pom. Also sells as the book grove. Its really just noram.[/QUOTE]

"Thebookgrove" is a different company. I wouldn't even order from "Thebookgrove" because they are a drop shipper so you never really know the condition of the item you're going to get. I once ordered a "new" game from them and received an opened and clearly used product with scratches. The invoice was from some small, crappy eBay seller where they bought the product for a few bucks and had it shipped to me.

[quote name='likenew']Yea, I was leaning more towards the xl ;-) AWD has it for $145, and the 3ds for $219. Neither seem like a great deal sadly.[/QUOTE]

I went ahead and got a 3ds and have no regrets. Ds games really don't look any worse on them, at least nothing I notice, and while the game selection is not to great right now this summer is seeing some decent releases and by Christmas it should be thriving. I doubt we will see a price drop by Christmas outside of a few black Friday deals and even those I doubt will be low enough to justify the extra 100 you paid for a regular ds now. That was my logic anyway

[quote name='cat_tango']I bought it for less than $20 off eBay probably 3-4 years ago. Totally fun game, especially if you're really into Shadow Hearts. I'm not sure how many people have actually heard of it, though.[/QUOTE]
I happened to see a seller listing it as "Good" for $20 shipped, ended up in almost perfect condition. Otherise the AWD listing would no longer be there!

[quote name='Rozz']"Thebookgrove" is a different company. I wouldn't even order from "Thebookgrove" because they are a drop shipper so you never really know the condition of the item you're going to get. I once ordered a "new" game from them and received an opened and clearly used product with scratches. The invoice was from some small, crappy eBay seller where they bought the product for a few bucks and had it shipped to me.[/QUOTE]

You're right. Thebookgrove is Joshua Bailey out of Arkansas. Still doing the ebay dropship thing, according to his recent feedback. I'll edit my post.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Anyone remember that website that let's you turn Gift Cards into other Gift Cards?[/QUOTE]

What is this magic that you speak of?

[quote name='Yamato']What is this magic that you speak of?[/QUOTE]

I've taken expired McDonald's gift cards, ripped off the front label, and using a Sharpie I was able to get it redeemed at Old Navy by insisting I got it there. You just have to be persistent.

[quote name='aem']I have gotten pretty bad stuff from AWD lately. Today I got Silent Scope 3 for PS2 and it has a Gran Turismo 2 (PS1) disc inside. I got a like new Dragon Seeds for PS1 and it is a previous rental with an ugly silver label on the disc. The manual was somewhat destroyed. It happens to be the same rental company "GAMEGIRLS" in Anchorage, AK as the Phantasy Star IV Sega Genesis game I got a week ago from POM Media and returned. This is the second Dragon Seeds I need to return from AWD..

I got 3 Like New N64 games and one Like New SNES game. The SNES game and one of the N64 games are missing the cartridge holder. This typically means the box gets a bit damaged because it is mostly hollow and there is nothing supporting it. I don't see how I get so many games missing the cartridge holder...so annoying. I also ordered my first complete (Like New) NES game, Super Mario Bros 2. It came with no manual.

I guess this one is on me but somehow I must have ordered an Xbox 360 copy of one game when I wanted PS3.

Last week I got a few Like New PS1 games and almost all of them had manuals in terrible condition. One of them was even completely missing the cover and it was just the inside pages.[/QUOTE]

Haha, just got your dragon seeds with the gamegirls stickers. 38.99 is too much for something like that. Boomerang time.

[quote name='aem']lol, I saw it come back up on AWD and almost posted here warning everyone to not buy it. It was shortly after I returned it so was nearly positive it was the same one.

Tales of Vesperia is down to $16.99 Like New which isn't bad
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...00715&sr=1-1064&seller=&colid=&condition=used

Trades in for $25 at Best Buy currently. Currently 45 in stock.[/QUOTE]
That's not a bad deal at all, if you're a RPG fan and own a 360 and STILL haven't played ToV yet, do yourself a favor and get it, has to be the best JRPG on Xbox 360

[quote name='cheeky']Gone but that was a helluva deal. Was the seller awd? I only ask because they have like new copies for 16.99.[/QUOTE]

Nextworth fullfulled by Amazon

[quote name='cheeky']Gone but that was a helluva deal. Was the seller awd? I only ask because they have like new copies for 16.99.[/QUOTE]

i remember when i bought a copy of medal of honor for $6
i miss you textbooksrus

[quote name='Seifer']That's not a bad deal at all, if you're a RPG fan and own a 360 and STILL haven't played ToV yet, do yourself a favor and get it, has to be the best JRPG on Xbox 360[/QUOTE]

I stopped playing after the wolf-boss thing. Don't remember it's name. It was way too hard so I turned it down to easy and still had a tough fight but I beat him. The difficulty there really turned me off. I liked the real time action RPG battles up til then but it became too difficult to micro manage everyone during bosses

[quote name='hwmusic']I stopped playing after the wolf-boss thing. Don't remember it's name. It was way too hard so I turned it down to easy and still had a tough fight but I beat him. The difficulty there really turned me off. I liked the real time action RPG battles up til then but it became too difficult to micro manage everyone during bosses[/QUOTE]

If you have a hard time with that, go play Metal Gear for the NES or Ninja Gaiden III for the NES, you haven't played hard till you played those games.

[quote name='hwmusic']I stopped playing after the wolf-boss thing. Don't remember it's name. It was way too hard so I turned it down to easy and still had a tough fight but I beat him. The difficulty there really turned me off. I liked the real time action RPG battles up til then but it became too difficult to micro manage everyone during bosses[/QUOTE]

The wolf boss in the forest (the demo boss)? It was a bitch in the demo because of the set party levels, etc... that you had but playing the game up to that point it wasn't too bad. ToV's bosses were only really hard if you tried to do the extra feats or w/e they were called because a lot of it was praying the A.I. of your allies kept themselves alive and didn't do anything to mess you up >.>

I ordered a DS lite in acceptable condition for $72 will be my first system from AWD I'm a little nervous but free shipping and easy returns I feel better.
It was an onyx one, which is what I've been looking for, and hasn't been made in a while so I'm not sure where it came from.
Anyone had bad luck with an acceptable DS before?

Wow they dropped a couple games down to a penny tonight. I've seen worthless junk before at one cent on AWD, but never any games. It was only Madden 2000 for PS1 and Disney's Treasure Planet for GBA. I mean its still worthless junk, but interesting games went down to a penny. Someone already bought them up. They show up in the list of games but not there when I click the link.

[quote name='aem']Wow they dropped a couple games down to a penny tonight. I've seen worthless junk before at one cent on AWD, but never any games. It was only Madden 2000 for PS1 and Disney's Treasure Planet for GBA. I mean its still worthless junk, but interesting games went down to a penny. Someone already bought them up. They show up in the list of games but not there when I click the link.[/QUOTE]

Someone needs to inform the purchaser that a penny saved is a penny earned lol.

[quote name='mgford11']Nextworth fullfulled by Amazon[/QUOTE]

Man they've had some great deals overnight into today...
Mario party 8 13.49 => BB 30!
NSMB DS 14.78
COD waw 360 9.80
Halo Reach 19.42
TP zelda wii 15.31

just got a MoH PS3 12.86

[quote name='Toss']Man they've had some great deals overnight into today...
NSMB DS 14.78
COD waw 360 9.80
Halo Reach 19.42
TP zelda wii 15.31[/QUOTE]

Yup nextworth is a definite player. Would be a good idea to add their storefront to the Fulfilled By Amazon thread (should this become that).

[quote name='Toss']Man they've had some great deals overnight into today...
NSMB DS 14.78
COD waw 360 9.80
Halo Reach 19.42
TP zelda wii 15.31

just got a MoH PS3 12.86[/QUOTE]

Nextworth cancelled my $11.75 or so Medal of Honor PS3 about an hour ago... arggh

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']Nextworth cancelled my $11.75 or so Medal of Honor PS3 about an hour ago... arggh[/QUOTE]

Wow that's wierd, I wonder why? A bunch of my orders from early this morning/last night already shipped.

BTW assassin's creed 2 ps3 11.98 - not bad

[quote name='sittinghawk3']I liked NSMB but I don't understand why they made it so "floaty" like lbp[/QUOTE]

Makes it more forgiving. But yeah it bugs me too. I enjoyed LBP but it went way too far with the control in the air.

yea, its just I wasn't used to seeing that with mario, gave me a lot of problems for a while. thats really my only problem with it. great game for good price, you can probably trade in for most of your money.

If it's any consolation, all I saw in your post was "wolf-boss thing" and "difficulty" before I clicked to the next page and IMMEDIATELY knew you were talking about Tales of Vesperia. Gattuso is probably the hardest boss in the game if you've been leveling like a normal person would. He's the only boss I had to grind a little bit for. Once you get past him, the rest of the game is smooth sailing, and well worth your time and money if you're into the action RPG genre.

[quote name='junkie88']I ordered a DS lite in acceptable condition for $72 will be my first system from AWD I'm a little nervous but free shipping and easy returns I feel better.
It was an onyx one, which is what I've been looking for, and hasn't been made in a while so I'm not sure where it came from.
Anyone had bad luck with an acceptable DS before?[/QUOTE]

the condition can be hit or miss, I order a pink DS for my girlfriend. there were two listed so I decided to pick up both and keep the one that's in best condition. the first one was coral pink and the body was all scratched up and had signs of use but the second one was metallic rose and was flawless and like new. Basically, if you don't like what you get just return it and keep looking til you get a like new one. gotta love AWD's no questions asked return policy ;)

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']If it's any consolation, all I saw in your post was "wolf-boss thing" and "difficulty" before I clicked to the next page and IMMEDIATELY knew you were talking about Tales of Vesperia. Gattuso is probably the hardest boss in the game if you've been leveling like a normal person would. He's the only boss I had to grind a little bit for. Once you get past him, the rest of the game is smooth sailing, and well worth your time and money if you're into the action RPG genre.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I read that online too. I will most likely give it another go.

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']dunno about the interest, but MAG for $9.29 from Nextworth (fulfilled by Amazon)[/QUOTE]

Ohhh really tempted at this. Especially with the network back up and I heard they rebalanced the entire game.

iconxbox360.gif
Call of Duty WaW - Like New 10.09 Fullfilled by Amazon

thought someone might be interested

I'm holding out hope for an announcement of a price drop on the 360 S 4 GB at E3, down to $150 new, and then a respective price drop on AWD 4 GB 360 Ss, which will hopefully get me one for $100. :) Uh, no insider info here, just wishful thinking. :)

[quote name='crunchewy']I'm holding out hope for an announcement of a price drop on the 360 S 4 GB at E3, down to $150 new, and then a respective price drop on AWD 4 GB 360 Ss, which will hopefully get me one for $100. :) Uh, no insider info here, just wishful thinking. :)[/QUOTE]

Yes!!! exactly what im waiting for as well. My Xbox 360 Elite I bought right after they dropped the price on it in 2009 is still holding pretty well, but that Optical audio hack to get surround sound is making my Xbox look pretty ghetto.lol. I have 5 connections going into the 360.

Cant wait for E3!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back