Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
^ not really. The Fling Smash bundle was $20 new recently at Target and it's also been around that $28 price point new as well.

On another note. First direct AWD on a psp game. Did not come close to being 'like new' in any sense. Yuck. I've had much better accuracy and luck with the other sellers fulfilled by Amazon.

[quote name='ral1121']This would be perfect for those people that will get the Wii U. Stock up now.

Wii U controllers will not be sold separately and only two Wii U remotes can be synced into one console. The rest will have to be the controllers from the Wii.[/QUOTE]

Stocking up on non wii motion plus controllers is stupid at this point

[quote name='momouchi']Anyone order from ExpressMedia? They don't seem to put descriptions on their items, so how have they been in quality?[/QUOTE]

There is very little difference in ordering Like New games from ExpressMedia. Instead of being resealed the games usually have a clear round sticker over the opening of the case/box. Unfortunately these stickers are terrible and leave behind a lot of residue so really need adhesive remover. But condition of Like New games is pretty much identical to AWD. I don't recommend ordering Good or Very Good unless the price is very good or you don't care so much about the condition of the manual/packaging. Usually they do have heavy wear or light to moderate damage.

I can't comment on consoles/accessories since I've only purchased games from them.

[quote name='mrright4you4now']Crap thats kind of what I figured. Has anyone ever bought one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/Battery-Pack-...YXDY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1307511261&sr=8-1

Was thinking about asking for a promo credit to cover one of those and put it inside to replace the current battery. Don't want to send this one back and get one thats in worse shape but will if thats the route I need to go.[/QUOTE]

Save yourself some trouble and buy an official replacement battery through Nintendo. Go to store.nintendo.com . I think it's like $15, but you do have to pay shipping.

[quote name='momouchi']Anyone order from ExpressMedia? They don't seem to put descriptions on their items, so how have they been in quality?[/QUOTE]

Just picked up the Halo 2 Map Pack from them Like New. Pristine condition case and game and manual. Almost as if they sent a new one just not shrink wrapped.

[quote name='imacgod']Just picked up the Halo 2 Map Pack from them Like New. Pristine condition case and game and manual. Almost as if they sent a new one just not shrink wrapped.[/QUOTE]

It's interesting that is worth money again. They made all Halo 2 maps free, however original Xbox LIVE shut down last April. Microsoft was nice to give all the freebies as compensation (Reach beta code, 3 months Gold, MS points) to anyone who had put Halo 2 in their console in the months prior.

[quote name='crunchewy']Somebody please send in a "Like New" Dirt 3 (360) so I can buy it on the cheap, please. :)[/QUOTE]

And then you can pay ten dollars for an online pass or have to deal with the pop up across the screen with "FEATURES DISABLED UNTIL YOU USE THE PREMIUM VIP PASS. YOU MAY NOT ACCESS THE GHOST SAVE FEATURE UNTIL ENTERING OR PURCHASHING YOUR CODE" after every race.

[quote name='Geello']And then you can pay ten dollars for an online pass or have to deal with the pop up across the screen with "FEATURES DISABLED UNTIL YOU USE THE PREMIUM VIP PASS. YOU MAY NOT ACCESS THE GHOST SAVE FEATURE UNTIL ENTERING OR PURCHASHING YOUR CODE" after every race.[/QUOTE]

NONONO, thats just a new feature. ;)

my experience has been hit and miss. mostly hits. had to ship a few back but a few came in WOW! condition

got 10 copies of Nba 2k9, spot checked them and they look great.

amazon destroys gamestop with used games as far as I'm concerned. gamestop is ok though with coupons and whatnot and can exchange at your local store, but I'm still impressed with amazon so far.

[quote name='tcleary']got 10 copies of Nba 2k9, spot checked them and they look great.

amazon destroys gamestop with used games as far as I'm concerned. gamestop is ok though with coupons and whatnot and can exchange at your local store, but I'm still impressed with amazon so far.[/QUOTE]

10 copies of 2k9..?
why?

[quote name='hwmusic']my experience has been hit and miss. mostly hits. had to ship a few back but a few came in WOW! condition[/QUOTE]

IT has been great...although I did receive an Xbox 360 game with a fake case....but it came with cover and manual, great disc condition.

Why did my "Just Arrived" button mysteriously disappear. I don't want to have to weed through the whole selection of Warehouse games to find new good things.

I snagged a "Like New" Persona 2 Eternal Punishment for $28.99 from a 3rd party seller, here's hoping it's actually in "Like New" condition.

[quote name='Phenomic']Why did my "Just Arrived" button mysteriously disappear. I don't want to have to weed through the whole selection of Warehouse games to find new good things.[/QUOTE]

Wow, how have I never seen this "Just Arrived" button!? I have always wished they had something like that lol. Where is is usually?

[quote name='scott_matthews']:ps1: Ogre Battle - Like New $56.99, Good $42.99
:ps1: Xenogears - Acceptable, Good, & Like New $32.99[/QUOTE]

I used to think 32.99 was a good price for xenogears but if you look at the completed listings on ebay you'll find this price is incredibly average. AWD disappoints yet again.

Xenogears was $18.99 on Warehouse Deals back in the day. And that was when it was going for much higher prices than anyone else.

So I ordered and received my DS Lite, but a friend of mine just offered to sell theirs to me for $40 because they got a 3DS. Is there anyway to return my DS Lite for a full refund? Or what is my best option for returning it?

[quote name='momouchi']So I ordered and received my DS Lite, but a friend of mine just offered to sell theirs to me for $40 because they got a 3DS. Is there anyway to return my DS Lite for a full refund? Or what is my best option for returning it?[/QUOTE]

yes just log into your account and go to returns, you will be able to print out a return label to ship it back and get a refund minus cost of shipping

Received my $.01 ape escape today, I dont even think I'll like this game but for a penny I said what the hell. It is in fact brand new and sealed.

my 1c games came. Ape escape is fine. Wipeout and hot shots are new. But they have an additional manual and case art heat shrinked on to them for some reason.

It's like they had spares and heat shrinked them on around a new game.... hrm.

EDIT: Scratch that. Fight night round 3 is an obvious reshrink, bits of the old wrap still on underneath new stuff. It's mint though so whatever.

[quote name='fujimitsu']my 1c games came. Ape escape is fine. Wipeout and hot shots are new. But they have an additional manual and case art heat shrinked on to them for some reason.

It's like they had spares and heat shrinked them on around a new game.... hrm.

EDIT: Scratch that. Fight night round 3 is an obvious reshrink. It's mint though so whatever.[/QUOTE]

The manual/art is probably a Canadian version with french as well as english.

[quote name='sabanoo']The manual/art is probably a Canadian version with french as well as english.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Wierd, never seen this before.

I got witcher 2 collectors edition for about $75 in good condition, and since it came more damaged than the description said (statue wasn't placed in how it was supposed to, so it was covered in black marks/damages), so they gave me a 20% discount. I'm alright with the situation, since everything else was undamaged.

[quote name='ArmorForVictor']$1.68 Boogie DS came brand new like stated had a sticker over it that said $4.99 i'm sure they bought it for cheap at some retailer[/QUOTE]

All of mine had those too. The "budget" stickers that they put on shovelware at the front of the store.

[quote name='Gboon']I got witcher 2 collectors edition for about $75 in good condition, and since it came more damaged than the description said (statue wasn't placed in how it was supposed to, so it was covered in black marks/damages), so they gave me a 20% discount. I'm alright with the situation, since everything else was undamaged.[/QUOTE]

Dammit, I knew I should've ordered that when I saw it! :wall: Any chance you'll have the time to put up pictures and/or a review of the Collector Edition contents? (Please let me know how awesome the art book is so I can kick myself some more!)

[quote name='Achilles00']Good call, but I think doing that sort of thing might attract some negative attention from Amazon. Could always dump it on eBay, though.[/QUOTE]

It will work with no issues. Do it all the time.

PS1 Tales of Destiny 2
Good $38.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...955379&sr=1-867&seller=&colid=&condition=used

PS1 Mega Man Legends
Acceptable $10.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...955379&sr=1-867&seller=&colid=&condition=used

PC Final Fantasy VII
Good $19.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...U53NWQ&qid=1296955379&sr=1-867&condition=used

PC EA Strategy Collection (Black & White 2, Black & White 2 Battle of Gods, Command & Conquer Generals, Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour, Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth)
Like New $18.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...U53NWQ&qid=1307667377&sr=1-834&condition=used

[quote name='fujimitsu']It will work with no issues. Do it all the time.[/QUOTE]

OK, I'm not doubting it. I just know that from time to time people get notices from Amazon about taking advantage of Prime benefits or what not. Seems to me that a flip such as this one would draw some attention. Anyway, all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back