Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Foladar']He probably just didn't post what he bought until he was finished. I feel bad for UPS having to deliver three separate packages but I wasn't going to wait and hope for them to go out of stock.[/QUOTE]

Yep. I ordered that second wave right after my first post and just kept looking around for a while.

I order multiple back-to-back orders like this quite a bit and I've noticed that many times Amazon will combine them into one package for shipment when they are coming from the same warehouse. Since these are all coming from the same seller (and, thus, presumably the same warehouse), they may well wind up in only one or two actual shipments.

Man stupid UPS just got here and threw my packages down in front of my door and ran off. I had a few packages from Amazon plus something from elsewhere that is fairly big and heavy. They shoved the heavy box into one of the bubble mailers with a Game Boy game pressing it against the door and obviously smashing the game. Retarded Amazon ships Game Boy, N64, etc games in bubble mailers, but even more ridiculous they just got thrown down and smashed at my door.

Of course Amazon decided to ship a single GameCube game in a medium sized box that I've never seen them use before. Why couldn't they just stick my Game Boy or N64 game in a box, sigh.

Last night around 3 am I saw a "like new" PS3 160gb Killzone 3 Bundle for $223.

It was one there for quite a while but didn't post it because I was dying of sleep. I was browsing with one eye open.

I'm thinking of getting Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition used from Warehouse Deals [link here] because of how cheap it is, but I want to be able to use the DLC code for Jill/Shuma Gorath. What are the odds that code is still unclaimed, or is that pretty much a gamble? Are buying used games from Warehouse Deals a problem if there's no DLC code available?

[quote name='psychofish']I'm thinking of getting Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition used from Warehouse Deals [link here] because of how cheap it is, but I want to be able to use the DLC code for Jill/Shuma Gorath. What are the odds that code is still unclaimed, or is that pretty much a gamble? Are buying used games from Warehouse Deals a problem if there's no DLC code available?[/QUOTE]

More than likely, the code is gone.

Is Knight's Contract worth it at 37.99?

I talked to a rep online and tried to get a partial refund for my Like New psp arriving all scratched up and box completely smashed and torn up, I'm not picky but I thought I'd give it a shot, any tips for my 2nd go at it?

[quote name='SCDallas']I talked to a rep online and tried to get a partial refund for my Like New psp arriving all scratched up and box completely smashed and torn up, I'm not picky but I thought I'd give it a shot, any tips for my 2nd go at it?[/QUOTE]

Click "no didn't help blah blah" in the survey link and then call us button. It'll connect you to the American team. They should resolve your issue.

[quote name='Brenex']Damn scott, how long were you reloading the page today waiting for the update? Nice games[/QUOTE]

LOL, yeah I'm pretty satisfied with the haul. I just got my shipment confirmation e-mails on all of it too.

I found the Infinite Space deal first, as I had been watching for a deal on that one specifically for a while. Then when I came here to post about it and saw a few other mentions of $6.55 deals I figured it was a single seller, so then I just went directly to the seller's page and sifted through stuff.

Just received my like new 360s 4gig with kinect from AWD... Kinda pissed, it wont even turn on. Needless say returning it, out of curiosity, does the new xbox have a click feel when you press the on button?

fuck!!! I didn't click on this thread until now because I thought it was just more complaining about the wiki post. I hate I missed all the $6.55 deals...

[quote name='scott_matthews']LOL, yeah I'm pretty satisfied with the haul. I just got my shipment confirmation e-mails on all of it too.

I found the Infinite Space deal first, as I had been watching for a deal on that one specifically for a while. Then when I came here to post about it and saw a few other mentions of $6.55 deals I figured it was a single seller, so then I just went directly to the seller's page and sifted through stuff.[/QUOTE]

Same situation happened with me, I was actually trying to trade in a game (Super Paper Mario) and saw someone had Super Mario Galaxy up pretty cheap. Figured the same thing, single seller, but then I realized he had some pretty good games and by the time I came here to post it, it'd already been posted.

And on the same note, my first (of too many) games were also shipped out. The rest of mine won't ship until tomorrow as they said they were "backordered, due in Wednesday" or something similar.

No that doesn't happen with the slims. FWIW my friend ordered one like new, his did the same thing.

And it sucks UPS just drops stuff like that, but they have them on suck a strict schedule they have a time sheet that they follow pretty much, it is an estimate of how many steps it should take per stop. It's ridic.

just got my PS3 move bundle for $259, looked brand new except when i turned it on there was already a user account and ratchet & clank game data installed in the hard drive, but other than that everything looks like new \\:D/

I got my copy of Fallout 3 (360), shipped prime to me through the generosity of WilliamG - thanks again! - and it's in perfect shape. Resealed with "used" sticker under the plastic, but if it isn't really new it's incredibly hard to tell. Everything is in perfect condition.

[quote name='jk5000']Just received my like new 360s 4gig with kinect from AWD... Kinda pissed, it wont even turn on. Needless say returning it, out of curiosity, does the new xbox have a click feel when you press the on button?[/QUOTE]

No, it's touch sensitive, not a physical button. Sorry to hear about that. Let us know how it goes. Maybe they'll exchange it?

Just ordered like new metroid prime trilogy from Textbooksrus-fb for $12.50 seems like they are still selling things really cheap like earlier

They are only going to do a return on the 360s 4gig Kinect Bundle I ordered, which is fine I guess. The first CSR was pretty crappy which is weird because usually amazon is good and helpful when I live chat. I think the problem was a bad power brick. The CSR sent me to a link http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Kinect-Adapter-Power-Supply/dp/B004IXRXGY and didnt understand the difference between that item and a power brick. There is also no telling if I actually found a replacement power brick if something else wasnt messed up as well. I will keep trying AWD when I have extra cash. So far I am 2 out of 3 on items I have orderred and had to return to them including this console. UPS gonna come and pick it up. Was worth a shot trying Used Like new, unfortunetly it didnt work out for me, but on the bright side by the time I get the return processed and what have you I'll have enough cash to just buy a new one.

[quote name='mr_bungle']No that doesn't happen with the slims. FWIW my friend ordered one like new, his did the same thing.

And it sucks UPS just drops stuff like that, but they have them on suck a strict schedule they have a time sheet that they follow pretty much, it is an estimate of how many steps it should take per stop. It's ridic.[/QUOTE]
They're an absolutely ridiculous company to work for. I worked through a temp agency for them about 5 years ago and I'm shocked they didn't have you chained to your desk till it was break/lunch time. They even demanded control down to the amount of facial hair guys were allowed to have. Anything below your top lip was cause for being written up.:roll:

I could maybe understand if someone had a ZZ Top-esque beard that went down to the floor and had tons of food particles n snot stuck in it, but if your choice of facial hair is well groomed and not unkempt then they should have NO right to order you to chop it off.

I was facing a computer terminal all day, so who would really see me that it would matter to?

Sacred 2 like new for $2.04 shipped. I'll take it!
fz8xc.png

OMG, that stupid TextBooksRUS that you see on the Amazon Warehouse you mentioned just got me Dragon Quest V Hand of the Heavenly Bride for 5.54 cents. I love the Amazon Warehouse thread because not only do I hear about great prices on that site, which I look at every day, but now you guys mention that Metroid Prime Triligy was $5.54 on that weird site, then by chance I type "Dragon Quest" in Amazon Warehouse every day, and Boom, I did it on there, nabbed TWO copies.. I hope one of them is mint.

Oh my god, insane... That game is so dang elusive now... I have been kicking myself ever since it somehow turned into a rare gem.

I had to order as many as I could and some other silly games to get the order to 25 dollars because less would cost so much in shipping..... I will post if they are terrible or not. I have a 5.54 cent Twilight Princess and Ridge Racer 7 and Suikoden Tiektris(sp) on the same order... :bouncy:

The textbooksrus stuff seems to generally be in good condition but some they definitely seem to decide randomly... I had some "acceptable" stuff come with everything and in great shape and some "like new" stuff in the worst possible working shape.

[quote name='thebocop']OMG, that stupid TextBooksRUS you mentioned just got me Dragon Quest V Hand of the Heavenly Bride for 5.54 cents. I love the Amazon Warehouse thread because not only do I hear about great prices on that site, which I look at every day, but now you guys mention that Metroid Prime Tril. was $5.54 on that weird site, then by chance I type "Dragon Quest" in Amazon Warehouse every day, and Boom, I did it on there, nabbed TWO copies.. I hope one of them is mint.

Says so but ya never know. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I snagged one as well, mine was 6.55 though, still great finds either way.

Got that Mario All Star... Can you imagine some people paid like over 50 dollars for this because it was rare? I love Re-issues/Warehouse!!!!!

[quote name='Survivalism']Sacred 2 like new for $2.04 shipped. I'll take it!
fz8xc.png
[/QUOTE]

Someone listed Splatterhouse for 2.04 ps3 version. I know its gonna get canceled,but I ordered it anyway. :lol:

[quote name='Trance Addix']I've looked at this textbooksrus and never see any of these great deals 0.o. lucky bastards lol[/QUOTE]

Most of the games were cleared out this afternoon, looks like they're still finishing up though. Their storefront is barren of (decent) games mostly now though. Unless you're into Imagine games by Ubisoft.

[quote name='Foladar']Most of the games were cleared out this afternoon, looks like they're still finishing up though. Their storefront is barren of (decent) games mostly now though. Unless you're into Imagine games by Ubisoft.[/QUOTE]

It actually seems like they've been restocking. I ordered quite a few on Friday for $2.04/$6.55 and it seems like they had more stock today.

I just snagged:
Bully: Scholarship Edition
$6.55
Sold by: Textbooksrus LLC
Condition: Used - Like New

DK Jungle Climber
$6.55

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
$6.55

Picross DS
$6.55
Condition: Used - Very Good

Sonic Rush Adventure
$6.55

Guitar Hero Metallica
$6.55

Someone snagged Deadly Creatures while I was trying to check out. Saw another game I wanted but it was in "Acceptable" condition and I wasn't sure I wanted to gamble on that.

I wish I could figure out how to sort TextBooksRus and PieceofMind to just show games.

Would have loved Grandia III and Dragon Quest V, to play, for those prices.

Dragon Quest V for 5.54 cents... I am buzzing right now....bbbzzzz.z...zzz..zzz.z..zzz

I suggest you guys all type your favorite games in to that search on that dumb site right now and just see what it returns. I did so with Zelda and got that Twilight just to fill my order to 25, I already have that game but figured 5 dollars, WTH! go now!!! type "final Fantasy" or "Mario" or "Suikoden" trust me...

[quote name='jman619']Isn't all of our orders just gonna get canceled anyway? :lol:[/QUOTE]

If it's from textbooksrus, no. My previous order already arrived.

[quote name='sabanoo']It actually seems like they've been restocking. I ordered quite a few on Friday for $2.04/$6.55 and it seems like they had more stock today.[/QUOTE]

Okay, then I have no explanation on what they're doing. Seems really weird, but now that you mention it, I do recall seeing a used listing of $7.99 yesterday as well, but thought it was an error since it was gone by the time I clicked the used section.

[quote name='jman619']Isn't all of our orders just gonna get canceled anyway? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Mine were also shipped earlier (from Textbooks)

[quote name='sabanoo']If it's from textbooksrus, no. My previous order already arrived.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, I might actually get Splatterhouse for 2.04 I paid? 0.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back