Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea where you guys are seeing these deals. I went to textbooksrus.com and their storefront on Amazon. Video Games tab on the website just links to some trade-in program. Can you at least link to these ?

[quote name='Microshock']I have no idea where you guys are seeing these deals. I went to textbooksrus.com and their storefront on Amazon? Can you at least link to these ?[/QUOTE]

I've just been searching for any game I may want. Not sure if anyone has found a more efficient way though.

[quote name='Microshock']I have no idea where you guys are seeing these deals. I went to textbooksrus.com and their storefront on Amazon? Can you at least link to these ?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately it's a big PITA as far as I know.

Their storefront simply doesn't show like 90% of these games.

I just browsed all used amazon games for $6.55. They all seem to be the same price on amazon.

I think the orders will ship. About a week ago, I came across BlazBlue Continum Shift and BlazBlue Calamity Trigger Limited Edition, for about $8 total from the textbookrus seller and it shipped out, tracking shows it's expected later this week. I let you guys know if I get the actual items and the actual condition. This could be epic (although I think some of you guys are making orders up).

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Guys, we can never ever let slick deals know about textbooksrus.[/QUOTE]

o carp.

Edit: Well, I got myself a copy of Nier (X360) for about 7 shipped which isn't so bad. If anything I'll just trade it in to GS or something.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Guys, we can never ever let slick deals know about textbooksrus.[/QUOTE]

The site's been pillaged probably by now. If it restocks, though, I'd bet you'll see it on Slickdeals and various other sites.

Some reasonable games still left on their site:
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
Resistance 2

Btw, they seem to have Deathsmiles for $5.54 on their own site in case anyone wants to get it.

Umm... Record of Agarest War LE for $5.54. Hurrrr.

It's funny because the first 5 pages are all complaining about the wiki, then the next Bajillion pages are about textbooksrus :DD *I'm okay with this cause i got MoH for $6.55 shipped 8D*

I'm browsing through and I don't see anything that grabs me. Anyway, congrats to those of you who scored. I hope your orders go through.

Thanks for the input on the Wiki. Going to go ahead and get rid of it, thanks to all those who posted and updated it:

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:
For ALL Wiki posted deals, please post the date that the deal was found on. Please do not remove any deals posted, i'm going to try and keep it organized. Thanks!

XBOX 360 Deals
Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect $214.99 4/5/2011

Xbox 360 250GB Console with Kinect $283.99 4/4/2011

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Limited Edition $20.99 4/4/2011 :360:

Ninja Gaiden $4.99 (acceptable), $6.49 (like new) 4/4/2011 :xbox:

Brutal Legend $6.49 4/4/2011 :360:

The Last Remnant $10.99 4/5/2011 :360:

Bioshock & The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion Bundle $21.99 4/5/2011 :360:

PS3 Deals
PlayStation 3 160 GB $215.99 4/5/2011

PlayStation 3 160GB Amazon Family Bundle w/ Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time and SingStar Dance Party Pack $230.99 4/5/2011

PlayStation 3 320GB System with PlayStation Move Bundle $288.99 4/4/2011 (OOS)

White Knight Chronicles International Edition $14.99 4/4/2011 :ps3:

Wii Deals

PSP Deals
God of War: Ghost of Sparta $14.99 9 available 4/4/2011 (OOS) :psp:

Mimana: Iyar Chronicle $12.99 4/4/2011 :psp:

Lumines II $6.49 4/5/2011 :psp:

PSP Go $135.99 (4 available) 4/5/11 :psp:

Nintendo DS Family Deals
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days $15.99 4/4/2011 :ds:

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story $20.99 4/4/2011 :ds:

PS2 Deals
Space Channel 5 (Special Edition) $9.99 4/4/2011 :ps2:

Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus $9.99 :ps2:

Shaman King Power of Spirit $5.99 4/5/2011 :ps2:

Soul Calibur II $3.49 4/5/2011 :ps2:

PS1 Deals
Metal Gear Solid $12.99 4/5/2011 PS1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't think of a single game I want to search for. I've searched for a couple, but no dice.
I guess someone had the idea to search 'Limited Edition' on the site though, because there isn't anything.

if this is a scam..... anyways, I just sat there and brainstormed what they MAY have and what they prob. have. Seems to be recent stuff that would be traded in by students.... So there you go.

Metal Gear and Resident Evil returned some good ones but I have them.... come on guys, get creative with your searches, look what I found!

Anyways, here is my second order:
Rock Band 3 (Xbox 360) - Used (Like New)
Punch-Out!! (Nintendo Wii) - Used (Like New)
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition (Xbox 360) - Used (Like New)
Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PlayStation 3) - Used (Good)
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360) - Used (Like New)
Blur (Xbox 360) - Used (Like New)

[quote name='Microshock']I doubt any of these will go through, but pay thru paypal just in case.[/QUOTE]

If they don't, there are going to be a ton of orders to cancel and a lot of negative feedback. Hard to say, but I'm pulling for you guys!

goddammit! Everything in my cart just went out of stock! Damn all of you CAGs, lol. I guess I should've pulled the trigger instead of trying to find 5 games to qualify for free shipping.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']I can't think of a single game I want to search for. I've searched for a couple, but no dice.
I guess someone had the idea to search 'Limited Edition' on the site though, because there isn't anything.[/QUOTE]

I did earlier but only got DMC4 out of it. I have been made stupid by the prices on that site.

d17894f84de59a81d33e604f07664e0a.png

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']goddammit! Everything in my cart just went out of stock! Damn all of you CAGs, lol. I guess I should've pulled the trigger instead of trying to find 5 games to qualify for free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Ha. Same thing happened to me. I couldn't find enough I wanted so I figured I would just buy and pay shipping. But nope. Nice score for everyone fast enough to get in on what they wanted. Hopefully this works out.

Just ordered Pokemon Pearl, Blur, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, Capcom Platinum Triple Pack, NFS Shift, Blazblue PSP, Mega Man Zero Collection and KOF 02/03 for $30.79 through paypal.

[quote name='Brenex'].[/QUOTE]
God Hand is a nice find.
I'm debating grabbing a copy of the Rock Band Classic Rock Track Pack for 360. It's cheap, but used - like new. I don't know if I wanna risk the export code being used or not though.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Already posted it earlier, but as someone pointed out, that seems to be mainly for trade-ins. Either way, we'll see. I used PayPal on my purchases just to be safe.[/QUOTE]

Oh my bad didnt see it posted. I used paypall also hoping this goes through. Fingers crossed!!

Huh, just realized I bought Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks from them via Amazon a few days ago for $7.99. It shipped today, so hopefully everything goes smoothly.

Unfortunately, I've had no luck grabbing anything else since you guys started talking about it! I'm pretty jealous :bomb:

And to think,it was looking like scott was going to be the only one grabbing stuff I wanted today. :lol: That site really brightened up my day!

I'm not going to do this actually. The suspiciously cheap prices along with the horrible ratings the site has gotten.

If you guys actually get your stuff in decent condition, that'll be cool. They'll probably be used though

[quote name='Microshock']I'm not going to do this actually. The suspiciously cheap prices along with the horrible ratings the site has gotten. The site has a D on the Better Business Bureau.

If you guys actually get your stuff in decent condition, that'll be cool. They'll probably be used though[/QUOTE]

well of course theyll be used, it actually says the used condition next to the games. I dont think this will go thru either though.

[quote name='Microshock']I'm not going to do this actually. The suspiciously cheap prices along with the horrible ratings the site has gotten.

If you guys actually get your stuff in decent condition, that'll be cool. They'll probably be used though[/QUOTE]

They are all used. The site says that. Though it lists almost everything in like new condition.

I'm sure they'll be USED (edit) but most of the ones I got were marked Like New and I saw various other toggles for Good and Acceptable so they obviously have a rating system in place they actually use. It will be interesting to see how they come. I'm not worried about it since I'll just swap for clean copies at gamestop where needed, as long as the actually ship is the deal!

For those who said most of your items in your cart went out of stock, did you guys received a "Out of Stock" message during check out?

I ordered 10 games, nothing really recent. Did paypal and amex, so I should be safe as far as getting my money back if all turns out horribly.

Bayonetta PS3 (5.54)
Nier PS3 (1.03)
Silent Hill Homecoming PS3 (5.54)
Record of Agarest War Limited Edition Xbox 360 (5.54)
White Knight Chronicles PS3 (5.54)
Spider Man Web of Shadows Xbox 360 (5.54)
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth DS (1.03)
Silent Hill Shattered Memories PSP (1.03)
Persona 3 Portable PSP (1.03)

Total Spent 31.82

I was hoping to get 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors, but it was out of stock.
Looked all over the place for kids games, but there was nothin' of the sorts. If these go through I'll be amazed, but it never hurts to try!

[quote name='shurija']For those who said most of your items in your cart went out of stock, did you guys received a "Out of Stock" message during check out?[/QUOTE]

No, they don't tell you the items went out of stock, they only had 1-2 copies of each item. You can click the item in your cart before you check out, and it'll say if it's still in stock on the new tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back