Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
I still get my sacred 2 i ordered from amazon
Everything ordered from their site directly got canceled
Sucks that i got charged $50 an overdrafted from it :(

[quote name='food4me3389']Sucks that i got charged $50 an overdrafted from it :([/QUOTE]

You were over-drafted trying to take advantage of a price mistake deal...from a questionable reseller...fucking hilarious!

On second thought, reading about your holds, overdrafts, and PayPal claims will be entertaining.

I don't know why people think companies will honor ridiculously low prices like that. They are in the business of making money

[quote name='Muthafodder']That's because it was ordered through Amazon.

DS
PS2
PS3
PSP
Other

This is the fucking warehouse deals thread...geez...here we go with another 100 posts of garbage...yea!

Create another thread or take it elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

My orders through their website were cancelled too. Oh well. My order through their Amazon storefront is expected today or tomorrow. We'll see what happens.

[quote name='food4me3389']I still get my sacred 2 i ordered from amazon
Everything ordered from their site directly got canceled
Sucks that i got charged $50 an overdrafted from it :([/QUOTE]

Finally the off topic is paying off

Well, that's interesting. They canceled all of my orders, except for my big order.

So, I might possibly get "Dead Rising 2, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Disney's Epic Mickey, Rock Band 3, and Heavy Rain". It'll be interesting to see what happens here (especially since this was the second thing I ordered, and my first, third, and fourth orders were canceled hours ago).

Still has time to get canceled, but just find it odd that they would essentially "pass it over", and cancel orders I made before and after this. We'll see, though.

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']Hey, Shut Up[/QUOTE]

Well this is what I wanted to say to you guys about posting texbooksrus 'deals'...more so when some of you went further and posted links to their site...wtf???

This fresh thread is marred until the next one...

Man, gotta love the palpable anger in the last page or so. Does AWD change their prices frequently on older generation titles? Or have they been relatively constant?

[quote name='Coper3000']I'm not gonna lie. I have no idea what's going on in this thread.[/QUOTE]

This is why we can't have nice things! Or shiny, new threads.

[quote name='Coper3000']I'm not gonna lie. I have no idea what's going on in this thread.[/QUOTE]

Irrelevant, it's an AWD deal thread. Post 'em!

- New thread was made
- Folks bitch about it being wiki...I like it
- Bitchers win, reverted back to non-wiki
- Someone begins posting deals from Seller textbooksrus-fba, fulfilled through Amazon...obvious price mistakes (no business being in the AWD Thread)
- Folks then begin posting direct links to their website...obvious shady website with still obvious price mistakes (still no business being in the AWD Thread).
- Folks commence with orders being canceled...money stolen...PayPal disputes (happening now)

Sit back and enjoy!

george-eating-popcorn.gif

[quote name='Muthafodder']Well this is what I wanted to say to you guys about posting texbooksrus 'deals'...more so when some of you went further and posted links to their site...wtf???

This fresh thread is marred until the next one...[/QUOTE]

This thread was marred on the first few pages with people going "Yay a new thread" and "I hate wiki".

Least with theTBR "deals" they were actually game deals, not pages of complaints and compliments on just having a new thread with little deals posted in between.

[quote name='4thHorseman']This thread was marred on the first few pages with people going "Yay a new thread" and "I hate wiki".

Least with theTBR "deals" they were actually game deals, not pages of complaints and compliments on just having a new thread with little deals posted in between.[/QUOTE]

Should have been a thread just for those 'deals' and I hope a mod comes in and explains that better.

[quote name='Muthafodder']- New thread was made
- Someone begins posting deals from Seller textbooksrus-fba, fulfilled through Amazon...obvious price mistakes (no business being in the AWD Thread)
- Folks then begin posting direct links to their website...obvious shady website with still obvious price mistakes (still no business being in the AWD Thread).
- Folks commence with orders being canceled...money stolen...PayPal disputes (happening now)

Sit back and enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

You forgot about this part.

- People complaining about people discussing textbookrus deals (no business being in an AWD thread).
- People saying we should stop posting anything about textbooksrus, but then they themselves keep posting about it complaining in every post they make, which just ends up continuing the discussion of said website / deals / complaining (no business being in an AWD thread).

[quote name='Muthafodder']- New thread was made

Sit back and enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

Actually, they didn't steal any money since we got refunded, atleast I did. However my $2.04 Silver Star Harmony already shipped.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']You forgot about this part.

- People complaining about people discussing textbookrus deals (no business being in an AWD thread).
- People saying we should stop posting anything about textbooksrus, but then they themselves keep posting about it complaining in every post they make, which just ends up continuing the discussion of said website / deals / complaining (no business being in an AWD thread).[/QUOTE]

Didn't forget, I counted on someone adding that :)
This is the Internets ya know...snarkiness is always around the corner.

[quote name='Muthafodder']Should have been a thread just for those 'deals' and I hope a mod comes in and explains that better.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I just think people, myself included, got wrapped up into it too quickly and didn't bother to create a thread considering how they had basically nothing left after everyone here and the 99% chance those would just be cancelled anyways.

[quote name='Beatofficer']Actually, they didn't steal any money since we got refunded, atleast I did. However my $2.04 Silver Star Harmony already shipped.[/QUOTE]

That's a play from another thread...I should have spelled it steel.

*shrug* I suggested a new thread when it all started but the excitement was flowing. So I'm guilty of getting caught up in it; though, I wound up not ordering anything. I switched to posting all AWD through TRU at the end there just to make sure the deals would be honored. :) Hopefully those will go through for whomever ordered.

[quote name='fortunado']Wow that JC went fast[/QUOTE]

JC2 is still there. The link leads to new copies, flip it to used section.

So alot of games I see are back in stock now, mainly GBA games. However, they're all listed in Acceptable condition, when formerly they would have been Like New at the same price. Anyone else noticing this?

Sweet got my first textbooksrus order a day early. Tetris DS $6.55, Knights in the Nightmare PSP $2.04, and Silent Hill Shattered Memories PS2 $2.04. Everything is in great shape and Knights in the Nightmare even came with an unsused downloadable code for Yggdra Union. Wow.

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']So alot of games I see are back in stock now, mainly GBA games. However, they're all listed in Acceptable condition, when formerly they would have been Like New at the same price. Anyone else noticing this?[/QUOTE]
Quoting myself I know, but I'm convinced they accidentally added acceptable to everything this time around since EVERYTHING I am seeing new is in that condition...

[quote name='momouchi']Wow, I'm gone two days and there are 25 new pages and a brand new thread.[/QUOTE]

And yet you didn't miss anything ;p

This may not be the best place to ask this, but I just got my "Used-Like New" Chibi Robo Park Patrol from AWD and there's no manual-- there's all of the massive amounts of paper that Nintendo puts in with their games (Nintendo Power ad, the 20 page Health and Safety guide, "upcoming games you might like", etc) but no actual manual. It didn't say it was missing when I bought it, but I guess they just saw all the stuff in there and assumed the manual was too.

I'm assuming this game DID have a proper manual of some kind, right?

[quote name='Microshock']I don't know why people think companies will honor ridiculously low prices like that. They are in the business of making money[/QUOTE]

I use to think that, until I got a brand new copy of Silent Hill: Shattered Memories for $3.00 when it first came out on the Wii, from newburycomics through Amazon.

I thought for sure they were going to just refund my money, but they still sent the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back