Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
My Textbooksrus LLC order of 6 games shipped this morning with no problems. I have Amazon Prime 2 day shipping if that matters. I'd guess that seller is probably pissed off at Amazon for allowing the "Fulfilled by Amazon" orders to go through, but I doubt Amazon is in the business of policing 3rd party sellers prices for errors or rogue employees.

Personally I preferred the PSP1000 model, it was heavier but more sturdy. Also, homebrew was completely functional, as well as custom firmware. I saw the 2000, and I didn't like how the UMD drive opened that much - it looked like it would break off if dropped while open. But I haven't had the opportunity to look at the PSP3000. The PSP100 for the $~67 price tag is really nice, but I'm not in the market for one anymore. Thanks for sharing though Stoneage :)

turns out I just got a textbook from Textbooksrus. sadly, I have yet to find a single game of theirs.

following this thread for sometime, and not seeing any, has anyone ever seen older ps3 models these days, like the 20 gb or 60 gb?

[quote name='kylerg']How do I find this Textbooksrus LLC?[/QUOTE]

You won't, they've removed their games from Amazon. They were an Amazon-fulfilled vendor, but I think something went wrong in their system since they "claimed" all orders via their website were canceled due to 'fraud concerns' but won't go into details. Since then, they've removed all video games (except their guides) from Amazon's storefront they use. Hopefully this'll end the Textbooksrus chapter of the Amazon Warehouse deals thread, though.

We received several nefarious video game orders overnight and were forced to take some drastic measures in order to protect ourselves and customers who were potentially defrauded. It is not our normal practice to disclose fraud canceled orders and usually mention an inventory issue as not to alert a potential fraudster of the activity.

[quote name='Luxuria']That game is soooooooooooooo much fun. I remember restarting the story over 7 times back then.[/QUOTE]

I've always wanted them to make a newer version for the DS. It seemed like a no brainer,especially for Nintendo since they love pumping out Pokemon games.

[quote name='Vap']I've always wanted them to make a newer version for the DS. It seemed like a no brainer,especially for Nintendo since they love pumping out Pokemon games.[/QUOTE]

I completely agree. I still play the old one. Well worth the $6 from AWD.

[quote name='AgentW']turns out I just got a textbook from Textbooksrus. sadly, I have yet to find a single game of theirs.

following this thread for sometime, and not seeing any, has anyone ever seen older ps3 models these days, like the 20 gb or 60 gb?[/QUOTE]

I've seen 2 20gb in the last 2 weeks. They aren't cheap though. Around 250-300.

[quote name='colton1106']I completely agree. I still play the old one. Well worth the $6 from AWD.[/QUOTE]

Im with you guys whenever I pick up a handheld system its either a pokemon game or the pokemon trading card game. That game was def one of my favorites.

The 5 games I ordered from textbooks through Amazon shipped.

Me and My Katamari, NCAA Football 10, Gran Turismo Prologue 5, Smackdown vs Raw 2009 Collectors edition, and DDR Universe 2. Nothing huge but cheap is cheap.

[quote name='pcktlnt']Damn, been watching for that game on the warehouse. The time it shows up for a low enough price and I wasn't home.[/QUOTE]

Luckily, it shows up at that price all of the time. I bought a copy for the same price over 4 months ago and it seems to come back in stock at least every week or so. Keep checking back and I am sure you will grab yourself a copy.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Luckily, it shows up at that price all of the time. I bought a copy for the same price over 4 months ago and it seems to come back in stock at least every week or so. Keep checking back and I am sure you will grab yourself a copy.[/QUOTE]

It was in stock earlier at $18.99, though, which may have been an error. A few hours before this was posted, I checked and it was definitely $18.99 through AWD.

Anyway, you're right. It typically shows up in stock each week.

[quote name='ral1121']You could totally have done better than that.[/QUOTE]

Really? Crap. I haven't been paying much attention to the price point on Homefront lately. What have they been going for on AWD? :/

[quote name='xeroblade']Haha so true. I still don't know why everyone thinks they need to get it.[/QUOTE]

Haha. I don't need it. Just like any other game. I was getting tired of Blops and have been playing BC2. When I found out that the multiplayer was actually really fun (watching vids) I wanted to pick it up.

Most likely it won't come with an unused pass so I'll just end up returning it anyways.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Went back and forth on that NBA Jam....still about $10 too much for me.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I'm waiting for less than $15 or so. I have it on my iPhone and it's really good and satisfies my need for NBA Jam.

[quote name='mvpcrossxover']i ordered Killzone 3 and it's taking them forever to ship

what's the deal?[/QUOTE]

Did it say something like "order now - in stock on "? That happens sometimes.
Or if it pops back up just order that copy and cancel your current one.

I don't really care about the extas or updated rosters...because that version will be more expensive again. I just enjoy the gameplay...give it to me for $10 and I'll be thrilled.

not amazon warehouse deal, but i saw a 3rd seller party selling used ninja gaiden sigma 2 (like new) for $9.99 + $4.58 Shipping . Propably only 1 in stock.

Just got the rest of my games from textbooksrus
(top of page 25 for my post about what I got yesterday)

Everything I ordered that was listed in Like New condition came in great shape with just very light wear. I think they resurface all their discs like AWD does. No scratches on any discs.

Black Sigil Blade of the Exiled DS (Like New) $6.55
BlazBlue Portable PSP (Like New) $2.04
.hack Part 2 Mutation PS2 (Like New) $6.55
Steambot Chronicles PS2 (Like New) $6.55

Other condition games:

Psychonauts Xbox (Very Good) $6.55
Not much different than Like New, case has more shelf wear but that is about it.

Mario vs Donkey Kong 2 March of the Minis (Good) DS $6.55
Back of cover art has a large tear/puncture - case, manual, and cartridge near mint.

Wish I'd been able to get in on more from them.

[quote name='aem']
Just got the rest of my games from textbooksrus

Everything I ordered that was listed in Like New condition came in great shape with just very light wear. I think they resurface all their discs like AWD does. No scratches on any discs.

Steambot Chronicles (Like New) $6.55

Other condition games:

Not much different than Like New, case has more shelf wear but that is about it.

Mario vs Donkey Kond 2 March of the Minis DS $6.55
Listed as Good - Back cover are has a large tear/puncture in it - case, manual, and cartridge near mint.

Wish I'd been able to get in on more from them
.[/QUOTE]Damn, these guys took quite the hit this weekend. I'm curious to know how much money they lost because of this.

[quote name='aem']
Wish I'd been able to get in on more from them.[/QUOTE]

This is when you know you have a problem. Although I'm not sure if I should point out your addiction since you do a good job enabling the rest of us to feed our addictions. But seriously, at what point do we stop adding to our backlogs?

[quote name='aem']Just got the rest of my games from textbooksrus

Steambot Chronicles PS2 (Like New) $6.55

Other condition games:

Mario vs Donkey Kond 2 March of the Minis (Good) DS $6.55
Back of cover art has a large tear/puncture - case, manual, and cartridge near mint.

Wish I'd been able to get in on more from them.[/QUOTE]

Wow that's good to hear, I was kind of worried about what the $12.50 like new Metroid Prime Trilogy that's supposed to come in tomorrow was gonna end up being like guess I don't have to worry anymore

[quote name='RoGo7']But its listed as acceptable. Wondering if I should take the gamble...[/QUOTE]

I would. Worst case you ship it back.

[quote name='doodofdoods']This is when you know you have a problem. Although I'm not sure if I should point out your addiction since you do a good job enabling the rest of us to feed our addictions. But seriously, at what point do we stop adding to our backlogs?[/QUOTE]

I don't see how it is a problem getting games at ridiculously cheap prices lol. I'd much rather get 10 games for $60 and have a huge backlog vs buying 1 new release game for $60. Although I really do feel bad for textbooksrus if these were price mistakes instead of them dropping prices to get rid of their game inventory. I'd rather not screw them over, but if I didn't buy them someone else would have anyway. The deals I got from them overall are nothing like some people here got. I was napping while most of this was going on.

AWD has turned me into more of a collector. Its become a bit of a hobby. At this point I think I'm just preparing for my retirement 30 years from now when I'll have time to play all these games lol. I hardly ever buy games that aren't way under market value since I know I won't have time to play many of them for a long time.

[quote name='Achilles00']I would. Worst case you ship it back.[/QUOTE]

Ordered. Worse case or I ask for a partial refund.

Picked up Wolverine for $7.99 for Xbox 360. Been wanting to play this for a while, maybe I'll get to it sometime soon now.

[quote name='ral1121']Looks like the DSi XL craze has died down here.....[/QUOTE]

Hopefully it's just everyone got a DS that wanted one, so now we're good lol.

[quote name='doodofdoods']This is when you know you have a problem. Although I'm not sure if I should point out your addiction since you do a good job enabling the rest of us to feed our addictions. But seriously, at what point do we stop adding to our backlogs?[/QUOTE]

Backlog should depend on a lot of factors.

I for one don't buy anymore classic games/systems that aren't active example: NES, N64, etc. because the chances of turning on a old system to play older games are slim to none. However, if they want to remake/HD fact lift a classic game chances are I'll download it for XBLA or WiiWare granted I have time to play it and finish it (which is why I didn't buy Beyond Good and Evil HD).

Do you work? If you don't work or work part time chances are you'll have a lot more time on your hands. Right now I'm limiting myself to 20 disc based games a year and 10ish XBLA titles and I work 38+ hours a week and I'm married. I think If I get more then that amount a year then I'll never finish any titles I bought in that year.

Right now I only got Lost Planet Two, 999, Silent Hill Shattered Memories, Castlevania Lords of Shadow (which I'm half way thru) and Test Drive Unlimited 2 (which I play here and there) left for backlog this year. Since I'm only getting two games over the next three months (Deus Ex and Duke Nukem) theres plenty of time for me to beat those.

I know years past I used to spend thousands of dollars on games, starting this year I try to limit myself to $900-$1000 and It's very doable if you don't factor in the purchase of any new systems (skipping the 3DS for now).

Like many others I'll probably never finish my NES, GBA, N-gage (lawlz), PC, Genesis backlogs. If I bought every deal I saw on CAG I'd be swimming in backlog right now.

Anyways very grateful for CAG otherwise I would have never saved so much money on the few games I do buy. Warehouse deals gives me ample time to save on new releases at $15+ off when just released a few days ago like Crysis 2.

[quote name='mailman27']Picked up Wolverine for $7.99 for Xbox 360. Been wanting to play this for a while, maybe I'll get to it sometime soon now.[/QUOTE]
Play it soon. It got overshadowed by Arkham Asylum as the great comic book game, but it was really good.

[quote name='ral1121']Looks like the DSi XL craze has died down here.....[/QUOTE]

Two factors. Target clearanced out the Mario XLs, and Amazon seems to have raised its asking price for the Mario XL.

[quote name='jman619']I got Splatterhouse on ps3 for 2.04 and it shipped today. I'm still in utter shock. :drool:[/QUOTE]

I guess we lucked out and/or completely destroyed an Amazon seller.

[quote name='aem']Just got a complete Super Mario RPG for SNES from POM Media for $39.10[/QUOTE]

Is that good? I remember picking it up a few years back, cart only for about $27. Such a unique, fun game.

[quote name='cheeky']I'm actually in favor of converting this thread to the official Amazon 3rd party seller thread.[/QUOTE]

+1. I might extend that to "Prime Eligible" or "Amazon Fulfilled" used thread. Paying shipping is for goons.

[quote name='randomthinker']+1. I might extend that to "Prime Eligible" or "Amazon Fulfilled" used thread. Paying shipping is for goons.[/QUOTE]

Good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back