Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone ever bought anything besides games/consoles from AW? I'm looking to get a simple treadmill and AW has one listed as "Used - Like New" for $508.99, which is $91 off the retail price. I've bought plenty of games and an Xbox 360 from AW and everything has been in perfect condition, but I'm kind of hesitant to buy something this expensive. Think I should take the leap or just buy new?

[quote name='OokBandito']Has anyone ever bought anything besides games/consoles from AW? I'm looking to get a simple treadmill and AW has one listed as "Used - Like New" for $508.99, which is $91 off the retail price. I've bought plenty of games and an Xbox 360 from AW and everything has been in perfect condition, but I'm kind of hesitant to buy something this expensive. Think I should take the leap or just buy new?[/QUOTE]
If you are already paying that much I would just go for new. One returning it would be a pain and two idk it's just how I am with some things.

I think the 3DS will be fine once more quality games come out for it. I remember the same thing happened to the DS when it first came out too. It took a year or so to really start catching on.

[quote name='OokBandito']Has anyone ever bought anything besides games/consoles from AW? I'm looking to get a simple treadmill and AW has one listed as "Used - Like New" for $508.99, which is $91 off the retail price. I've bought plenty of games and an Xbox 360 from AW and everything has been in perfect condition, but I'm kind of hesitant to buy something this expensive. Think I should take the leap or just buy new?[/QUOTE]

I got a treadmill you could buy for $100 if you want to drive all the way to PA lol. I'm to lazy to ever use it

I never understood the appeal of a treadmill. Why not just run outside? If you were getting a bike or elliptical because you have problems with your knees or legs from the impact I guess I could see that, but you're still running on a hard surface on a treadmill.

I run between 5-7 miles, 5 days a week outside and it doesn't cost me anywhere near $500 :shock:.

[quote name='blindinglights']I never understood the appeal of a treadmill. Why not just run outside? If you were getting a bike or elliptical because you have problems with your knees or legs from the impact I guess I could see that, but you're still running on a hard surface on a treadmill.

I run between 5-7 miles, 5 days a week outside and it doesn't cost me anywhere near $500 :shock:.[/QUOTE]
This, i currently have a treadmill (didnt pay for it neighbors gave it to us cause they were moving) and ive used it maybe 15 times since we've had it. Running outside or on the track just always seems more appealing.

^^^ At least for me, it's easier to "push myself" further on a treadmill. If I'm just running outside, it's too easy to stop and take a break. Whereas a treadmill keeps going, and so I can more easily tell my body, "alright, you have to keep up for five more minutes", etc...

treadmills are good if you live in a bad neighborhood. Thankfully I don't anymore, but a few years ago there's no way I would've run outside lol.

I'm thinking the PS2 will hit $50 new at select locations once all the realtors clear them out. Thats the price point I'm waiting for to pick up a backup system (with over 40+ PS2 games and some real classics on the PS1, I'd say everyone should keep a back up PS2 if it hits $50 or less.

I know my Wal-Mart still has the PS2 active at $100, and there are still games getting replenished (mainly Smack Down, the new MLB2k and Madden).

[quote name='sadikyo']99% of the time everything goes to 1 address. Occasionally, I'll have it ship to my home address instead of work, but rarely.

A week or two ago, a bunch of items dropped in WHD at $0.01 each, and I bought a bunch (really random stuff, non-video game related), and I'm betting this has something to do with that, since they essentially lost money on those items. They would have been better off to just throw them away, heh.

I sent them an e-mail stating I didn't purchase for resale, and to let me know if there's anything specific I should keep in mind --- I'll post their response when it comes.

They would be stupid to cancel my Prime membership, because I spend an exhorbitant amount of money on Amazon, hehe :)[/QUOTE]
what happened with this?

[quote name='blindinglights']I never understood the appeal of a treadmill. Why not just run outside? If you were getting a bike or elliptical because you have problems with your knees or legs from the impact I guess I could see that, but you're still running on a hard surface on a treadmill.

I run between 5-7 miles, 5 days a week outside and it doesn't cost me anywhere near $500 :shock:.[/QUOTE]

Simple reason: Life changes when you have kids.

There are many reasons to get a treadmill:
1. It is more motivational/easier to set a plan (You know exactly what speed you are going, the distance, the incline, etc and can improve each day).
2. Easier for those with kids
3. You can actually run/jog in the winter with a treadmill. I have seen people run/jog in 10 degree weather, and I think they are morons. I would never run outside in the winter as it is hard to breath, chance of slipping on ice, chance of catching a cold, etc. Same thing for stormy/raining weather, treadmill wins again.
4. Some treadmills have workout programs on them that actually work you through different tasks with weights, jogging, and other activities.
5. You can watch TV/or a movie while taking a nice long jog.
6. A treadmill is safer IMO. No outside elements to deal with. Much better than going outside if in a bad neighborhood. Heck, I live in a great neighborhood but people still get hurt/die from running outside. A few people have been hit by cars & killed in the past few months while jogging. So many people run along the winding park roads in this area that the person in the car may not see the jogger/biker until it is too late.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']There are many reasons to get a treadmill:
1. It is more motivational/easier to set a plan (You know exactly what speed you are going, the distance, the incline, etc and can improve each day).
3. You can actually run/jog in the winter with a treadmill. I have seen people run/jog in 10 degree weather, and I think they are morons. I would never run outside in the winter as it is hard to breath, chance of slipping on ice, chance of catching a cold, etc. Same thing for stormy/raining weather, treadmill wins again.
4. Some treadmills have workout programs on them that actually work you through different tasks with weights, jogging, and other activities.
5. You can watch TV/or a movie while taking a nice long jog.
6. A treadmill is safer IMO. No outside elements to deal with. Much better than going outside if in a bad neighborhood. Heck, I live in a great neighborhood but people still get hurt/die from running outside. A few people have been hit by cars & killed in the past few months while jogging. So many people run along the winding park roads in this area that the person in the car may not see the jogger/biker until it is too late.[/QUOTE]

Exactly...seems like pretty obvious reasons to own a treadmill. Not sure how difficult it is to "see the appeal". I bought an Elliptical a couple years ago after we had our first child. It's perfect for when they're napping or at night, and we can watch movies while using it. Also, while we're still young at 32, it'll hopefully hold up for many years to the point where we don't want to kill our knees and feet running every day/week.

The main reason I want one is because I live in Florida. About 5-6 months a year are 90+ degrees everyday and thats not even counting the humidity. We also have a lot of bad storms this time a year, which prevents me from getting out everyday. Plus, as others have mentioned, it's more convenient if you have children running around, which I do.

[quote name='OokBandito']The main reason I want one is because I live in Florida. About 5-6 months a year are 90+ degrees everyday and thats not even counting the humidity. We also have a lot of bad storms this time a year, which prevents me from getting out everyday. Plus, as others have mentioned, it's more convenient if you have children running around, which I do.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I lived in Florida for 7 years and just moved back to Illinois about 8 months ago. Honestly, I don't think I'll ever want to live in Florida again. Forget the temps, the humidity from May to really the middle of October is just ridiculous. Unless you're at the beach (and even then for only a little while) you really can't be outside for more than a half hour without feeling like complete crap.

Went through 3 hurricanes and a flood-inducing tropical storm (Fay, I think), so I feel your pain. I used to have DirecTV down there but every single time there was a storm it would knock the dish out of alignment. Finally went to Comcast, lol.

When I run I use the local high school track it is safe some parks have a track I would not run on local streets for some the reasons mentioned.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']There are many reasons to get a treadmill:

6. A treadmill is safer IMO. No outside elements to deal with. Much better than going outside if in a bad neighborhood. Heck, I live in a great neighborhood but people still get hurt/die from running outside. A few people have been hit by cars & killed in the past few months while jogging. So many people run along the winding park roads in this area that the person in the car may not see the jogger/biker until it is too late.[/QUOTE]

Wussy. Even in big cities you can find parks or open space and not have to worry about a car.

As far as the cold goes, I bought a mask, cap, running gloves, running tights and absolutely love running outside. I'm good down to about 5-10 degrees. Ran for 5 years now and never slipped on ice once. You get good at it, just like anything else with practice. And getting sick from cold is a myth.

[quote name='mcthatch']Wussy. Even in big cities you can find parks or open space and not have to worry about a car.

As far as the cold goes, I bought a mask, cap, running gloves, running tights and absolutely love running outside. I'm good down to about 5-10 degrees. Ran for 5 years now and never slipped on ice once. You get good at it, just like anything else with practice. And getting sick from cold is a myth.[/QUOTE]

wow you're so hardcore

[quote name='scott_matthews']... and people thought the TextBookRUs conversations were off-topic.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sorry. I didn't mean for this to turn into a debate over treadmill vs outdoor running. I just wanted some advice on purchasing something this expensive from AW.

[quote name='aznhero913']wtf is up w/ this debate?!?!?!?

come on guys, keep it to PM's.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, is there an entire page devoted to treadmills here?

[quote name='radioactivez0r']The World Ends With You - new, sold/shipped by Amazon. 16.99.
Used via Warehouse Deals - 18.99. Good stuff.[/QUOTE]

Pointing out awd's pricing failures is getting a little old. How about we just stick to posting good deals...

[quote name='cheeky']Seriously, is there an entire page devoted to treadmills here?[/QUOTE]

:applause::lol:

[quote name='Donkey132']treadmills are good if you live in a bad neighborhood. Thankfully I don't anymore, but a few years ago there's no way I would've run outside lol.[/QUOTE]

Oh, c'mon. If you live in a bad neighborhood it gives you all the more reason to run and keep running without stopping!

[quote name='david12795']how much were ps2's before?[/QUOTE]
I remember seeing ps2's were going for like 70-75$(Like new) before people were saying the prices went up on everything.

Not sure how much they are now.

[quote name='Achilles00']Oh, c'mon. If you live in a bad neighborhood it gives you all the more reason to run and keep running without stopping![/QUOTE]
Try keeping your 7 minute pace when you get shanked.

[quote name='aem']Legend of Mana is back down to $35.99 which is a good price.
http://www.amazon.com/Legend-Mana-P...7EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1305144773&sr=1-112

Make sure you buy Like New. Acceptable and Like New are both the same price.[/QUOTE]

But when PSN is back up, isn't it $5.99?

Sometimes the line here gets blurred between true deal hunters and collectors. So I just wanted to point out that this is only a good price if you are hell bent on a physical copy.

[quote name='Deathchamber']Red Wii Hardware Bundle $145 - Acceptable

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ie=UTF8&qid=1305146160&sr=1-19&condition=used

Regular White Wii System $76 - Acceptable

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ie=UTF8&qid=1305146248&sr=1-29&condition=used

Xbox 360 Elite 120GB $165 - Like new (there is also a good and acceptable for the same price)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...oFilter=1&sort=sip&me=&seller=&condition=used

PS3 250GB $239 - Good

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ie=UTF8&qid=1305146411&sr=1-69&condition=used[/QUOTE]

Good price on Wii.

Just picked up a Wii Classic Controller Pro (Black) Like new for $11.99, hope thats a good price. Also debating on a second Wii seeing they are about $75. What do you guys think?

[quote name='scott_matthews']ROFL!!! I love the second comment... the one titled "buy doll, VERY IMPRESS"[/QUOTE]
"I feel happy to get the appropriate value of the first very open and has popped about 3 hours in. So I bought 10 or more. Very enjoyable weekend."

[quote name='Troutyogurt']I remember seeing ps2's were going for like 70-75$(Like new) before people were saying the prices went up on everything.

Not sure how much they are now.[/QUOTE]

64 for acceptable...not sure if i should go for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back