Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
The Decades bundle is $2.99 at GS new, sold out online but in store for the same price if you need the guitar grip or would rather have a new copy of the game even if you have the grip.

My 3DS "Very Good" came in today. The box was very, very slightly dented. Taped shut. Opened it and it's all brand new. Cosmetically and feels new too. When I charged it and turned it on, it took me to the language select, so that may be a good sign it wasn't ever touched.

The points also sent me into Platinum for Club Nintendo. Amazon, you've pleased me. Now to get a midnight copy of Ocarina of Time on Saturday at Wal-Mart (hopefully) and I'll be happy.

Is Fable 3 any good? I'm tempted to pick up the like new copy on AWD for 21.99, but wondering if maybe I should wait for a better deal.

My "like new" 4gb xbox slim arrived and the box was a little beat up but everything was sealed inside so very pleased for the 148.99 that I paid.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']My 3DS "Very Good" came in today. The box was very, very slightly dented. Taped shut. Opened it and it's all brand new. Cosmetically and feels new too. When I charged it and turned it on, it took me to the language select, so that may be a good sign it wasn't ever touched.

The points also sent me into Platinum for Club Nintendo. Amazon, you've pleased me. Now to get a midnight copy of Ocarina of Time on Saturday at Wal-Mart (hopefully) and I'll be happy.[/QUOTE]

Did the AR cards come with yours too? Going to order one "like new" later today after I buy my Amazon GC's from BB.

[quote name='munch']It's essentially the same thing as Fable II. I enjoyed it.[/QUOTE]

Fable 3 isn't like Fable 2.

Fable 2 is a lot more RPG, Fable 3 is a lot more action adventure. Fable 2 was better.

[quote name='poker360']Fable 3 isn't like Fable 2.

Fable 2 is a lot more RPG, Fable 3 is a lot more action adventure. Fable 2 was better.[/QUOTE]

Good action adventure? like Zelda and uncharted? Or other crap?

So there is an equal amount of fart/tickle interaction in Fable II? I hated that in Fable III. Guess I'm pushing Fable II to the end of my backlog then.

[quote name='gotdott']So there is an equal amount of fart/tickle interaction in Fable II? I hated that in Fable III. Guess I'm pushing Fable II to the end of my backlog then.[/QUOTE]

Don't do it!!! Fable II is actually a pretty good game. Good story, too. It just ends, shall we say, abruptly.

[quote name='JKSonic']Did the AR cards come with yours too? Going to order one "like new" later today after I buy my Amazon GC's from BB.[/QUOTE]

My 'very good' 3ds came with them and looked to be never opened (came in a plastic sleeve taped shut).

[quote name='gloveslap415']I'm extremely tempted to bite. Anyone wanna help me decide?[/QUOTE]

If you've played MW1, 2, or CoD:BO, you might think to yourself, "I could be playing MW1, 2, or CoD:BO."

Looks at the Fable 3 user reviews vs the Fable 2 user reviews. Fable 3 is an OK game, but unless you loved the second one I wouldn't bother with the third till It's $10 or less.

[quote name='URABAHN']If you've played MW1, 2, or CoD:BO, you might think to yourself, "I could be playing MW1, 2, or CoD:BO."[/QUOTE]

I respectfully disagree, Rainbow Six really isn't like Call of Duty at all. COD is run-and-gun, R6 is a tactical shooter, so if running-and-gunning is your thing you're not going to get very far. I loved Vegas, though, and doubly so for $5. They're all great games, but, in my opinion, covering behind slot machines with bullets and coins flying all around your head is so much more badass than anything in COD.

Fable 2 is not like Fable 3. The entire menu system and way of communication is different too. I enjoyed both but im such a super casual gamer i like Lair. IMO Fable 2 is better because i didn't like the new way of talking to people.

Fable 3 isn't a bad game, but it's been more streamlined than Fable 2. The game also loses steam aboout halfway in when you become king, up untill that point it's an enjoyable game.

I have to say again that Fable III is sooooooooo so much like Fable II I honestly can't imagine why anybody would argue the point (and that makes me a hypocrite because I am, lol). The core gameplay is the exact same except that there's more "touching" in Fable III so you gain rep by doing that instead of just showing off like in past games. I have played and beaten both games and love the series, but if you don't like one I cannot see you liking the other..I don't get how people like one but hate the other unless you're just sick of the formula.

[quote name='JKSonic']I have to say again that Fable III is sooooooooo so much like Fable II I honestly can't imagine why anybody would argue the point (and that makes me a hypocrite because I am, lol). The core gameplay is the exact same except that there's more "touching" in Fable III so you gain rep by doing that instead of just showing off like in past games. I have played and beaten both games and love the series, but if you don't like one I cannot see you liking the other..I don't get how people like one but hate the other unless you're just sick of the formula.[/QUOTE]

Because they're a lot different!

As stated earlier, the third is a lot more stream lined. The second has more RPG aspects to it, while the third is more action adventure.

Also, i think it's pretty clear that Fable 2 had a lot more development time compared to the third game, because the second seems more polished.

[quote name='JKSonic']Fable 3 is almost exactly like Fable 2 only it adds in the King aspect...[/QUOTE]

WRONG.

Fable 3 is EXTREMELY different from Fable 2. Fable 2 was far better. Fable 3 was too linear and short.

[quote name='ChicagoCubz']Is Fable 3 any good? I'm tempted to pick up the like new copy on AWD for 21.99, but wondering if maybe I should wait for a better deal.[/QUOTE]

While I haven't played either, I do recall my favorite review sites loving Fable II and being very unhappy with Fable III. Maybe check out some reviews first.

We're just going to have to agree to disagree. The "RPG" parts of the 3rd were just hidden more because of the streamlined approach. I know the menus and stuff like that were streamlined but the core game barely changed. I guess the things I'm focusing on don't matter as much to you and vice versa...

Again I played, liked, and beat both games...the main thing I didn't like about Fable III is how similar it was to II after reading so much about it saying that it's what II should have been and it's so different.

Just got my "like new" 3DS! Box was a little torn (probably from eager little hands) but for the most part everything is mint! No scratches, screens are fine, all the AR cards are there, charging station is there... Only things I found were that both of the charging plugs were a little bent, I was able to bend the charging station one back easily but I'm not sure if the one on the actual DS is fixable. It seems like the plastic part came off the metal prongs. I'll have to look at it in better light to see. Not sure if it's worth sending back or not since you (usually) can't exchange warehouse items.

However I did get two free gifts with it! Got Star Wars III 3DS and a Toshiba 2gb SD card!...both in their slots.

[quote name='JKSonic']However I did get two free gifts with it! Got Star Wars III 3DS and a Toshiba 2gb SD card!...both in their slots.[/QUOTE]

The 2GB actually comes with each (new) system, but nice pick-up on the game.

[quote name='Dranakin']The 2GB actually comes with each (new) system, but nice pick-up on the game.[/QUOTE]

Oh wow, that's awesome I assumed since it was toshiba it didn't come with it. Thanks for that, now I won't go around bragging to everybody and looking like an idiot! :booty:

Yeah I definitely don't want the game so I'm willing to trade for sure, either that or it's going to GS tonight/tomorrow since they give $15 for it. BB gives $20 but unfortunately there's not much there I want (already scanned it several times), with my PUR coupon, $2.77 left in credit and the 10% off used I'll make out better at GS.

Hey JKSonic, I read this post a little while ago and now I was just passing the time on the 3DS board on Gamefaqs and saw a post on there of you mentioning the same thing. Kinda funny and random to just stumble upon it there. Very cool for you.

Nice on the included game. Happened to me once at Gamestop. Bought a used Xbox and Halo 2 was inside back when it still retailed at full price!

I remember when I got my Dreamcast, used, from Gamestop, I opened the lid when I got home and there was a copy of Crazy Taxi in the unit. Still have that same copy, heh.

Waiting for an 'Acceptable' 3DS unit under $200. Then I'm biting.

[quote name='JKSonic']Oh wow, that's awesome I assumed since it was toshiba it didn't come with it. Thanks for that, now I won't go around bragging to everybody and looking like an idiot! :booty:

Yeah I definitely don't want the game so I'm willing to trade for sure, either that or it's going to GS tonight/tomorrow since they give $15 for it. BB gives $20 but unfortunately there's not much there I want (already scanned it several times), with my PUR coupon, $2.77 left in credit and the 10% off used I'll make out better at GS.[/QUOTE]
Trade it to Best Buy and buy a 25 dollar gift card to Amazon Kindle. It's just a normal Amazon gift card. :)

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Trade it to Best Buy and buy a 25 dollar gift card to Amazon Kindle. It's just a normal Amazon gift card. :)[/QUOTE]

I'm going to be a hypocrite here... but deals > discussion. I guess AWD has been slow lately. :drool:

There's a Bronze DSi XL for $128.99 up right now. It is in "good" condition and has the following description:

Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Clear external signs of wear or damage to the packaging or instructions may be present. Game may have identification markings from its previous owner.

So it sounds like some kid's mom wrote their name on it, the box got beat up and it's been registered with Nintendo? I would go for it if I wasn't broke as hell and had more Amazon credit handy (and I am willing to deal with those flaws because I am broke as hell!). My boyfriend bought a used DSi XL from Gamestop recently and I think it was still like $150.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...E7U53NWQ&qid=1308364980&sr=1-1&condition=used

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']I'm going to be a hypocrite here... but deals > discussion. I guess AWD has been slow lately. :drool:[/QUOTE]
Eh, I was completely stoked when someone else posted that info. Just keeping the info circulating.

[quote name='gojiboy']Hey JKSonic, I read this post a little while ago and now I was just passing the time on the 3DS board on Gamefaqs and saw a post on there of you mentioning the same thing. Kinda funny and random to just stumble upon it there. Very cool for you.[/QUOTE]

Heh, yeah just started to hit up the 3DS board pretty hard and probably will for a bit until I have all my questions answered. I usually rather just ask thank google simply for the social aspect of it. And thanks, now I'm able to either rebuy TWII since I also flipped my copy, get a few more DS games with b2g1, or I can get a more expensive DS game like 999.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Trade it to Best Buy and buy a 25 dollar gift card to Amazon Kindle. It's just a normal Amazon gift card. :)[/QUOTE]

I do that ALL THE TIME! That's how I got the 3DS in the first place, lol. But yeah I already traded it into GS. Between the 10% extra trading in, the $5 coupon I have, plus the 10% off on used stuff I'll make out pretty well.

Snagged the following:

New Super Mario Bros. $18.99
New Super Mario Bros. Wii $33.99
Super Mario Galaxy 2 $32.99

Total: $93.89
Gift Cards: -$20.00
Final Total $73.89

Not bad prices considering I've already bought all of these once before, but they were stolen by my ex.

Snagged the following:

New Super Mario Bros. $18.99
New Super Mario Bros. Wii $33.99
Super Mario Galaxy 2 $32.99

Total: $93.89
Gift Cards: -$20.00
Final Total $73.89

Not bad prices considering I've already bought all of these once before, but they were stolen by my ex.

Yeah, pretty much. She took a lot of my games actually. All my Xbox, 360 and GBA games. She also cherry picked PS3, Wii, PS2, DS games along with my 360 and new red Wii.

Not bad for a person who never played games. She took them under the guise of they were for my daughter, but apparently when my daughter comes over she doesn't need to play games. My daughter plays mostly Pokemon, Wii Sports and the a few DS games, last I checked she didn't play Halo or Max Payne. I've talked to a lawyer and I should have no problem getting the stuff back, but not until next year and more they likely in cash and not actual physical possessions. /end rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back