Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a 3DS, I ordered a blue one, got a black one in the blue box... No SD card and came without stylus... Not too happy about this, its going back :(

[quote name='mwestep']Got a 3DS, I ordered a blue one, got a black one without stylus... Not too happy about this, its going back :([/QUOTE]

or just have them take 25% off the purchase price because it's a different one from what you ordered..

Just had something crazy happen. Maybe someone in here can help me make heads or tails of it.
I've been playing the Assassin's Creed series and have finally made it up to Brotherhood. I really am enjoying them, so I thought I would pick up Prince of Persia 08 and TFS for some more platforming fun.

I bought a copy of Prince of Persia 08 Collecters Edition for $8 on eBay from PieceofMindBooks. According to the tracking number, it's at my post office right now.
I go out to check my mail earlier and see a package, but it appears to be an Amazon package. Puzzled, I open it and find a copy of Prince of Persia 08 Standard Edition from Express Media. This blew my mind. I'm driving to get food and going over it in my mind. 'Did I order a copy of the game earlier in the week (the invoice says the 14th) and forget about it before placing the eBay order?' Then I started thinking, could PieceofMindBooks and Express Media be related? I can't find any link between them, but maybe I ordered the game and they sent it out from the Amazon warehouse? That doesn't explain it being the wrong copy of the game though...

I checked my order history and there was no order for PoP made anytime recently.
Sorry for the long story, I tend to give more info than what's needed. But what the hell happened here? I do plan on sending a message to the seller on eBay. After buying a copy of a game I wanted on eBay, did I just randomly happen to get shipped a free copy of the game through Amazon? I don't ever think I've even had the game in my cart on Amazon; I've only checked the Warehouse Deal price on it.

Am I just lucky?
I'm so confused...

so does that mean you didn't get the copy you bought off of ebay? Don't follow your logic. You technically did get the same game, though the wrong edition. Is that what you are trying to say?

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Just had something crazy happen. Maybe someone in here can help me make heads or tails of it.
I've been playing the Assassin's Creed series and have finally made it up to Brotherhood. I really am enjoying them, so I thought I would pick up Prince of Persia 08 and TFS for some more platforming fun.

I bought a copy of Prince of Persia 08 Collecters Edition for $8 on eBay from PieceofMindBooks. According to the tracking number, it's at my post office right now.
I go out to check my mail earlier and see a package, but it appears to be an Amazon package. Puzzled, I open it and find a copy of Prince of Persia 08 Standard Edition from Express Media. This blew my mind. I'm driving to get food and going over it in my mind. 'Did I order a copy of the game earlier in the week (the invoice says the 14th) and forget about it before placing the eBay order?' Then I started thinking, could PieceofMindBooks and Express Media be related? I can't find any link between them, but maybe I ordered the game and they sent it out from the Amazon warehouse? That doesn't explain it being the wrong copy of the game though...

I checked my order history and there was no order for PoP made anytime recently.
Sorry for the long story, I tend to give more info than what's needed. But what the hell happened here? I do plan on sending a message to the seller on eBay. After buying a copy of a game I wanted on eBay, did I just randomly happen to get shipped a free copy of the game through Amazon? I don't ever think I've even had the game in my cart on Amazon; I've only checked the Warehouse Deal price on it.

Am I just lucky?
I'm so confused...[/QUOTE]

Its the same company. Its odd they can pull their stuff from Amazon's facilities to fulfill eBay orders, but they did. You just got the wrong version.

While I don't know if the two sellers are the same, PoP 2008's CE had an extra DVD. There should be a DVD under the game (it's one of those cases that holds 3 discs in that one push-button/hub). They might have not included the outer box that has the Prince's claw-weapon thing on the cover.

If you just want the extra DVD, I could probably spare you one. Mine came with two for some reason. Just let me know if you need it.

[quote name='storino03']so does that mean you didn't get the copy you bought off of ebay? Don't follow your logic. You technically did get the same game, though the wrong edition. Is that what you are trying to say?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='kodave']Its the same company. Its odd they can pull their stuff from Amazon's facilities to fulfill eBay orders, but they did. You just got the wrong version.[/QUOTE]
I remember all the cheap games from POM a while back, so I know they have a presence on Amazon. After searching for Piece of Mind Media on google and clicking the Amazon link, it took me to Express Media's storefront.
So I guess it would seem like they are the same company.

So now I just need to figure out what to do about it not being the collector's edition. I don't mind too much which version I have, but I did pay for the CE.
That is weird how that happened though.

EDIT: From what I see on Amazon, EM doesn't even sell the CE. imagod, thank you for the offer. This is straight up the standard edition with no slipcover and no dvd. I may take you up on that offer, but I will wait and see if they have a CE, if they offer to send it out and return this one. Probably not, but I'll see what they say.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']or just have them take 25% off the purchase price because it's a different one from what you ordered..[/QUOTE]

Will they do that? Do I just have to contact customer service about it?

And sorry, I guess that was a bit Off-Topic, but I know that Express Media and POM have been brought up in here many times, since Warehouse Deals is still taking a hiatus on the deal-front, so I thought someone might have some insight.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']or just have them take 25% off the purchase price because it's a different one from what you ordered..[/QUOTE]

Ended up getting an extra $30 off, works for me.

Edit.. It isn't charging, so either the AC adaptor doesn't work or the 3ds is bad. I am just going to send this back in, its too much headache than what its worth. If I am having this much trouble the first day, I'm afraid of what will happen a month from now. I would rather just spend the extra money and get something that I am comfortable with than take a chance with this one.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Just had something crazy happen. Maybe someone in here can help me make heads or tails of it.

Am I just lucky?
I'm so confused...[/QUOTE]

More than likely the eBay seller buys their items through Amazon, or they're related companies and it just gets to you one way or another.

Too bad returning isn't as convenient on eBay as it is on Amazon. :/

I got a red Mario Dsi XL with game, box, etc. and in like new condition (need to test, but a quick test looks good) for $113.99. Since I have Mario Kart DS, I will likely trade the game in to Amazon for $12. So I am happy. It was $110 + 3.99 shipping. Not the main AWD, but from the site.

POM Media = pieceofmindmedia
I don't think they use pieceofmindmedia anywhere anymore but they still use pieceofmindbooks, Express Media, Source Media, and DIRECT Liquidations

Pointless to order anything from them through eBay unless its under $25 and you don't have Prime. I've checked them out on eBay before and never found anything listed that wasn't also on Amazon. Only a small portion of their Amazon listings are on eBay and are usually priced a little higher.

It is surprising that Amazon would allow them to ship eBay orders like this. But they definitely have some kind or partnership and maybe that is one thing they agreed to let them do. I'm sure AWD gets their used games from this company. This is the company that you mail Amazon trades to.

Good luck trying to contact them. I never got a response when I tried to contact them about something. Their phone number is 603-881-3151. I'm not sure if they actually answer their phones though. You'd probably have to leave a message and hope they call you back.

http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=1308526782/ref=sr_pg_1?ie=UTF8&me=A3OZXUGDVHZQCE&rh=&page=1

This is probably too good to be true, but this guy has a bunch of new games for 5 bucks (I saw Infamous 2 and LA Noire up there too).

I bit on a Zelda 3DS, worked out to 10 dollars with shipping. Too scared to get more. Be wary!

EDIT: He appears to be a new seller, so either he is trying to drum up attention or is planning on scamming somehow. Some of these items that he has up for five bucks are like laptops. Will be interesting to see how this turns out.

[quote name='topplehat']http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=1308526782/ref=sr_pg_1?ie=UTF8&me=A3OZXUGDVHZQCE&rh=&page=1

This is probably too good to be true, but this guy has a bunch of new games for 5 bucks (I saw Infamous 2 and LA Noire up there too).

I bit on a Zelda 3DS, worked out to 10 dollars with shipping. Too scared to get more. Be wary!

EDIT: He appears to be a new seller, so either he is trying to drum up attention or is planning on scamming somehow. Some of these items that he has up for five bucks are like laptops. Will be interesting to see how this turns out.[/QUOTE]

"elecronics"? gonna pass...

[quote name='topplehat']http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=1308526782/ref=sr_pg_1?ie=UTF8&me=A3OZXUGDVHZQCE&rh=&page=1

EDIT: He appears to be a new seller, so either he is trying to drum up attention or is planning on scamming somehow. Some of these items that he has up for five bucks are like laptops. Will be interesting to see how this turns out.[/QUOTE]

most likely a scam but bit on infamous. lol.

[quote name='david12795']most likely a scam but bit on infamous. lol.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I figure it's worth a shot. Nothing will probably come of it, you'll get your money back anyways, etc etc.

[quote name='Stoneage']I got a red Mario Dsi XL with game, box, etc. and in like new condition (need to test, but a quick test looks good) for $113.99. Since I have Mario Kart DS, I will likely trade the game in to Amazon for $12. So I am happy. It was $110 + 3.99 shipping. Not the main AWD, but from the site.[/QUOTE]

Awesome deal man, congrads. I hope to find one like that at that price. :D

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']It's short, but it's definitely fun. At $8 I'd say go for it![/QUOTE]

I completely agree. QoS is a pretty decent romp and worth the price of a rental (which 8 dollars is these days).

He's selling Super Mario 3ds, which doesn't even have a release date yet. This can only mean one thing: he has a time machine and the future is so poor that they have to resort to selling almost everything for five dollars. Also, ultra-cobras.

[quote name='AsherFischell']He's selling Super Mario 3ds, which doesn't even have a release date yet. This can only mean one thing: he has a time machine and the future is so poor that they have to resort to selling almost everything for five dollars. Also, ultra-cobras.[/QUOTE]

It's secretly Miyamoto pawning off advance copies of the game for sure.

[quote name='AsherFischell']He's selling Super Mario 3ds, which doesn't even have a release date yet. This can only mean one thing: he has a time machine and the future is so poor that they have to resort to selling almost everything for five dollars. Also, ultra-cobras.[/QUOTE]

Are you implying that the seller uses a delorean to get his goods?

[quote name='mgford11']"elecronics"? gonna pass...[/QUOTE]

For real. Unless the owner of the company is named Phil Elecronics, I call bullshit.

I ordered a few of those $5 games/movies/electronics. I don't expect them to ship, but if they do, it'll be sweet :) I paid with my amazon store card, so I don't expect to have any problems if/when these orders get cancelled.

[quote name='topplehat']I would die of laughter if these 5 dollar deals were for real.[/QUOTE]

He has laptops for $5. If it was just the games, I'd say there's a slight chance, but when he has cameras and laptops for $5, not too likely. But it's Amazon, so there isn't much to lose, all he can really get is your address.

[quote name='Foladar']He has laptops for $5. If it was just the games, I'd say there's a slight chance, but when he has cameras and laptops for $5, not too likely. But it's Amazon, so there isn't much to lose, all he can really get is your address.[/QUOTE]

not too mention he has over 750 l.a. noires for $5, again I could make it somewhat plausible if it was 1 or 2, but this haha.

He has F.3.A.R. for even less than the flippers on eBay!!!!!

Step right over folks to 3011 Electronics!

5 bucks..that is right
not 60
not 50
not even 40 or 30 or 20 or 10 or 9 or 8 or 7 or 6

but..
Five smackers!
You got that right!

5 bucks sale on anything that has to deal with Electronics

Everything must go!

[quote name='wolverine81']Could be just wishful thinking but my $5 Infamous 2 says shipping soon. So I guess I'll see what happens. I'm not getting my hopes up though.[/QUOTE]

All Amazon marketplace orders enter the "shipping soon" stage automatically. The only thing that matters is when it says shipped.

[quote name='wolverine81']Could be just wishful thinking but my $5 Infamous 2 says shipping soon. So I guess I'll see what happens. I'm not getting my hopes up though.[/QUOTE]

ahipping soon is good enough for me to be the guinea pig.
Just wasted $10 in amazon Credit ;)

Step right over folks to 3011 Electronics!

Want to buy your favorite electronics including video games, controllers, blu rays and so on?

Now you can! Just 5 bucks...

that is right
not 60
not 50
not even 40 or 30 or 20 or 10 or 9 or 8 or 7 or 6

but..
Five smackers!
You got that right!

5 bucks sale on anything that has to deal with Electronics

Everything must go!

Yeah. This is funny. I order a labtop and movie. They will probably reject it, but had to try.

Guys,

lets stick to Amazon Warehouse deals here (and things fullfilled by amazon), these orders are not going to go through.

Make a new thread for this "Deal" that was posted that is most likely some type of scam or mess up

lol I bit for infamous. we'll see....

but with the warehouse, anyone ever buy controllers from awd? I'm wondering about the condition/response and stuff of them, or stick to new ones?

and a kinda deal...PS3 SW: FU2 collectors $23.99

eh I too bit, picked up the 30 for 30 collection, toy story and a turtle beach headset...see you guys in a few weeks when our stuff doesn't show up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back