Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread sucks. If it isn't people talking about deals on some obscure Japanese game, it's people discussing prices of various models of the Nintendo DS. Lame.

[quote name='ijustw1n']This thread sucks. If it isn't people talking about deals on some obscure Japanese game, it's people discussing prices of various models of the Nintendo DS. Lame.[/QUOTE]

Hey, post a deal then instead of bitching about the lack of deals.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Hey, post a deal then instead of bitching about the lack of deals.[/QUOTE]

Hey, post a deal instead of bitching about other people that are bitching.... oh .. wait. :cool:

Got dead space 1 & 2 for $32. I was going to wait for the inevitable double pack, but I have been dying for some good survival horror.

[quote name='brewin']Got dead space 1 & 2 for $32. I was going to wait for the inevitable double pack, but I have been dying for some good survival horror.[/QUOTE]

Good deal. I personally think they are some of my favorite games this gen...now I'm just waiting for the Severed DLC to take a drop before I invest. If you're into it, they also have some free MP map packs you can grab for the second game (obviously).

[quote name='brewin']The battery life doesnt really concern me as I typically play my handhelds while chillin in bed. I have a dope little game/phone charging stand thats right next to my bed allowing me to charge 4 devices at once. My DSi, psp and both my and my woman's phones all stay fully charged. Its pretty sweet. Got all sorts of lil compartments where we stash games, roaches, lubrication, and all sorts of random trinkets.[/QUOTE]

roaches lol sweet

[quote name='volt1up']Finally scored a cheap copy of Persona 3 FES :)[/QUOTE]

How cheap? I found it clearanced at Sears for ~$14 new.

[quote name='jupiterjones']Good deal. I personally think they are some of my favorite games this gen...now I'm just waiting for the Severed DLC to take a drop before I invest. If you're into it, they also have some free MP map packs you can grab for the second game (obviously).[/QUOTE]

I loved what I played of ds 1 on ps3 before it got stolen from me by my gf's 16yo brother, along with some of my stash. Hes getting his ass kicked if I see him ever again, lil fucker! Game was epic from what I got thru. getting the 360 versions of both for less than I paid for the first was a no brainer. Im sure the dlc will be on sale by the time I get around to playing it. Cant wait for tuesday! Ive got my 3ds with OoT and dead space 1&2 arriving all at once. Props to amazon and this thread!

Needed to buff up my PS3 game stash a bit so I was looking at GS's B2G1, but the prices were really terrible on the games I wanted. (Surprisingly some were better, but not for the games I was looking for) Of course I poped over to Amazon and picked up Disgaea 3, Killzone 2, and Katamari Forever. All came Thursday and they were in great condition.

I know AWD is sucking compared to before, but it is still on of the best to buy games.

[quote name='brewin']I loved what I played of ds 1 on ps3 before it got stolen from me by my gf's 16yo brother, along with some of my stash. Hes getting his ass kicked if I see him ever again, lil fucker! Game was epic from what I got thru. getting the 360 versions of both for less than I paid for the first was a no brainer. Im sure the dlc will be on sale by the time I get around to playing it. Cant wait for tuesday! Ive got my 3ds with OoT and dead space 1&2 arriving all at once. Props to amazon and this thread![/QUOTE]

I agree good deal. I love dead space ( its better then resident evil right now, come on capcom step your game up ! ) can't wait for part 3. After the ending of part 2 i know its comming

[quote name='ral1121']In those of you that have ordered acceptable, or a game that didnt come with manual or cover, how good was the disc itself?

I want to order this game that is acceptable from Express Media that is acceptable, but I just want the game, since i already have the manuals and cover, just need an upgrade.[/QUOTE]

If the description says something along the lines of it being a perfect disc then it'll look like any of their "Like-New" discs. If it's missing a description sometimes it'll have writing on the disc.

[quote name='Rozz']If the description says something along the lines of it being a perfect disc then it'll look like any of their "Like-New" discs. If it's missing a description sometimes it'll have writing on the disc.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

Had a pretty good shot at it yesterday, and it did they perfect but I just wasn't too convinced.

will keep my out for another copy.

Got my aqua blue 3ds today! Everything inside was brand new/not opened. The box outside had a little crease on the top. Worth it to me!

[quote name='NOFX232']Got my aqua blue 3ds today! Everything inside was brand new/not opened. The box outside had a little crease on the top. Worth it to me![/QUOTE]

Sweet, I'm hoping mine comes the same way. Im also wondering if yours had the previous owners save data/downloads and such and if it arrived with all items intact (sdcard, ar cards, registration info, etc).

No saves or nothing. Everything sealed inside even the AR cards. The stickers outside the box weren't even peeled. I guess it was put on due to the minor crease on the box? I don't know.

[quote name='NOFX232']No saves or nothing. Everything sealed inside even the AR cards. The stickers outside the box weren't even peeled. I guess it was put on due to the minor crease on the box? I don't know.[/QUOTE]

Same as mine that came earlier this week. Sealed AR cards and everything. Nuts considering it was ~$40 off retail.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I'm in the market for an Xbox 360 Slim (bundle) for my friend. Or should I wait for better system or upcoming deal in the near future?[/QUOTE]

Nope, their doesnt seem to be any future systems or price drops.

Yeah, got my 3DS for $200 very good. Thing was not touched, although the box was opened and resealed with tape.

Warehouse deals are amazing. Though in retrospect, I wish I would have jumped on it for $183. The risk is so low since you can ship it right back.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I'm in the market for an Xbox 360 Slim (bundle) for my friend. Or should I wait for better system or upcoming deal in the near future?[/QUOTE]

It think it's a safe bet that we'll be seeing a lot of new bundles once we get closer to the release of the new Wii U console. If you can wait that long, you'll probably get more for your money.

[quote name='nCogNeato']It think it's a safe bet that we'll be seeing a lot of new bundles once we get closer to the release of the new Wii U console. If you can wait that long, you'll probably get more for your money.[/QUOTE]

That is a year away do.

If it was me, I'll just get an Xbox now. Is not even worth it just waiting for it.

[quote name='ral1121']That is a year away do.

If it was me, I'll just get an Xbox now. Is not even worth it just waiting for it.[/QUOTE]

Ya find a good gift card deal on the new 4th and use that gift card to get a harddrive.

Finally, all that checking paid off! I found a copy of Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Limited Edition sold by Textbooksrus in Like New condition for $23.98 and used my $5 in credit to snag it for $18.98! \\:D/

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Besbuy is still doing the Buy 4GB with Kinect get $100 GC and you can always sell the kinect.[/QUOTE]how long does BB deal run til?

[quote name='Irukandji']Anybody ever order from "ocean reef electronics" store through amazon?[/QUOTE]

I did once send them an e-mail regarding a game's product details and they completely ignored the question and gave some worthless response stating that "It can be returned within 30 days." That had nothing to do with my question, so when I sent them another e-mail further clarifying what I meant they just ignored it. So I ultimately went with another seller who could actually answer the simple question that was asked. They do seem to have good feedback, though, so they might be good to deal with. Their customer service definitely needs some work though.

[quote name='Rozz']I did once send them an e-mail regarding a game's product details and they completely ignored the question and gave some worthless response stating that "It can be returned within 30 days." That had nothing to do with my question, so when I sent them another e-mail further clarifying what I meant they just ignored it. So I ultimately went with another seller who could actually answer the simple question that was asked. They do seem to have good feedback, though, so they might be good to deal with. Their customer service definitely needs some work though.[/QUOTE]

There ipod touch prices dont seem that bad. I prefer the 2nd Generation because the 4th feels way to light/small.

[quote name='Rozz']I did once send them an e-mail regarding a game's product details and they completely ignored the question and gave some worthless response stating that "It can be returned within 30 days." That had nothing to do with my question, so when I sent them another e-mail further clarifying what I meant they just ignored it. So I ultimately went with another seller who could actually answer the simple question that was asked. They do seem to have good feedback, though, so they might be good to deal with. Their customer service definitely needs some work though.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up man. While I was hanging around here amazon had the lightning deal giving 100 bucks in credit for buying a kinect bundle so I ended up doing that.

Think I might have to snag a like new nano for my wife's Bday.

I'll keep my eye on the RFA and Dungeon Siege 3 and when the price gets to $30 I'll jump on it

Sweet! I just got my 3DS from the warehouse deals and the thing is MINT! Not a single finger print or anything on it! All the paperwork, AR cards, etc. was sealed and intact. A great deal at $40 off the retail price. Anybody on the fence about it, I say go ahead and bite, glad I did. Who knows how many more of these they will have. Now if only my copy of Zelda would have came in the same shipment... Funny how a used item from the warehouse deals came sooner than my copy of OoT from the regular site...

[quote name='brewin']Sweet! I just got my 3DS from the warehouse deals and the thing is MINT! Not a single finger print or anything on it! All the paperwork, AR cards, etc. was sealed and intact. A great deal at $40 off the retail price. Anybody on the fence about it, I say go ahead and bite, glad I did. Who knows how many more of these they will have. Now if only my copy of Zelda would have came in the same shipment... Funny how a used item from the warehouse deals came sooner than my copy of OoT from the regular site...[/QUOTE]

Wow..all of you that have been getting a 3DS on thist mos of the time, you get them like new.

I may have to do the same with the PS Vita.

My ps3 slim 250gb came in and so far as i can see it in great condition and so is the controller, now all i need is a job so i can pay for this system because it really hurt me big time but it the best $216(that with tax since i live in ny) i ever spent.

Has anyone ever traded in controllers in at AWD? What is the definition of original packaging, since you pretty much have to destroy it to use the controller?

[quote name='TheHelix']Has anyone ever traded in controllers in at AWD? What is the definition of original packaging, since you pretty much have to destroy it to use the controller?[/QUOTE]

You need everything it originally came with. If you don't have that, i believe you need to change the item condition to acceptable.

SZIEQXg8HgzD7Hb73d1dv983Go3gz2+BQICiKJIkIYQ4jrtcrvv7e5vNZrFYbm9vZVm+ubkB8DeCIHAc93q9brcbwzCHw2G1Ws1ms8lkMhqNnU7HYDD8BT0BUUKNL1XOAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
GTA IV Complete - $24.99 (Like New, PS3, 360)

[quote name='ral1121']I may have to do the same with the PS Vita.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't see that happening. Unlike the 3DS, I think the Vita's gonna actually have some games to play at Launch.

[quote name='poker360']You need everything it originally came with. If you don't have that, i believe you need to change the item condition to acceptable.[/QUOTE]

Are the requirements different between the Warehouse store and the regular store?

I traded in a controller to the regular store and it was missing the standard black battery holder thing and instead had a nyko rechargeable battery pack and they returned it saying it was "broken".

They sent a couple games back that I played for a while before shipping, stating the discs were cracked.

[quote name='hustletron']Are the requirements different between the Warehouse store and the regular store?

I traded in a controller to the regular store and it was missing the standard black battery holder thing and instead had a nyko rechargeable battery pack and they returned it saying it was "broken".

They sent a couple games back that I played for a while before shipping, stating the discs were cracked.[/QUOTE]
You're trading it into the same people, same company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back