Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vap']I played both of them. Too human was way better then I expected,controls did suck but I got use to them after awhile. Blue dragon on the other hand was one of my most hated 360 games ever. Between "playable" "I won't give up" and the most annoying characters I've seen in any game (especially the main character) was enough to make me stop playing after 1 hour.[/QUOTE]

That's strange. I found Too Human to be a bit better than tolerable. Co-op was a joke, but the SP campaing was entertaining enough. The fact that it was supposed to be a trilogy meant the ending was rather anti-climactic, but oh well.

Blue Dragon? Man, I HATE JRPGs, turn based RPGs make me want to kill kittens, and random encounters remind me of why some games sucked in the 90's. BD changed that for me. I had a ton of fun, came to enjoy the turn base, enjoyed the world, and LOVED the fact that there were no random encounters. Since playing that, I beat FFVII, thought it was pretty good, then started FFVIII and couldn't get into it. Blue Dragon is the only JRPG I've started, finished, and enjoyed.

[quote name='linkbear']Amazon will still have to charge tax in CA. They don't want to, nor should they really have to. I could explain in pretty good detail, but I think that would go over a lot of people's heads (not to mention it is OT).

Here is a pretty good summary of the ramifications of this: http://www.zdnet.com/blog/violetblu...-growing-e-commerce-affiliate-tax-law-war/485[/QUOTE]

Sorry to bring this off topic again, but

Read something along the same lines as what you were saying on how even cutting off CA affliates might not be enough to avoid callifornians from paying tax:

Even cutting ties with affiliates, however, might not be enough for retailers such as Amazon. The law has a second provision that would force retailers with a subsidiary based in California to collect the tax. Amazon has several, including Lab126 in Cupertino, which develops Kindle book readers for the company.

Sucks since I just got a bunch of amazon GC's from BestBuy trade ins...now scrambling to buy some stuff =P

[quote name='jpm804']

Sucks since I just got a bunch of amazon GC's from BestBuy trade ins...now scrambling to buy some stuff =P[/QUOTE]

I know exactly what you mean.
Its like you dont even want any of the stuff you see, or its at a price that you know will drop.
>.<

So much regret supporting Brown.

I don't people quite understand what this new law adds to the R&T code. You're supposed to be paying use tax on any item you don't get charged sales tax on (same rate) when you file already. All this new law does is actually provide the enforcement for collection. Do people complain that they have to pay taxes when they buy from BB online or Target online?

[quote name='Dranakin']Do people complain that they have to pay taxes when they buy from BB online or Target online?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I'm pretty sure they do. In pretty much every BB sale thread I see at least one person complain about it.

Well, as a former Californian, I'm glad I don't live there any longer. Although I know sometime in my lifetime I will end up there somehow.

O well, I love CA still.

[quote name='Dranakin']I don't people quite understand what this new law adds to the R&T code. You're supposed to be paying use tax on any item you don't get charged sales tax on (same rate) when you file already. All this new law does is actually provide the enforcement for collection. Do people complain that they have to pay taxes when they buy from BB online or Target online?[/QUOTE]

Completely different.
BB and target have B&M locations in California.
Amazon has nothing of the sort.
The Federal law states : States cannot charge state tax on online retailers if they do not have a physical location within the state.

The worst part of Too Human is the 9-minute cutscene every time you die.

(The best part about California is you can always walk down the street to the weed store and forget about how much you hate California.)

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Completely different.
The Federal law states : States cannot charge state tax on online retailers if they do not have a physical location within the state.[/QUOTE]

While the seller isn't obligated to collect, the buyer is suppose to pay.

Use Tax
Consumers who live in a state that collects sales tax are technically required to pay the tax to the state even when an internet company doesn't collect it. When consumers are required to pay tax directly to the state, it is referred to as a "use" tax rather than a sales tax.

The only difference between sales and use tax is which person pays the state; sellers pay sales tax and buyers pay use tax. Use taxes are really just a backup plan to make sure that the state collects revenue on every taxable item that is purchased within its borders.

If you buy something for business use, such as a computer and your vendor didn't charge you sales tax on it, you are required to figure out the use tax and pay it to your state. Taxing authorities don't have a way of making sure that you are paying any use tax, but this is something that an auditor would check.

Source: http://internet-law.lawyers.com/e-commerce/Online-Sales-Taxes.html

[quote name='omyard']While the seller isn't obligated to collect, the buyer is suppose to pay.

Use Tax
Consumers who live in a state that collects sales tax are technically required to pay the tax to the state even when an internet company doesn't collect it. When consumers are required to pay tax directly to the state, it is referred to as a "use" tax rather than a sales tax.

The only difference between sales and use tax is which person pays the state; sellers pay sales tax and buyers pay use tax. Use taxes are really just a backup plan to make sure that the state collects revenue on every taxable item that is purchased within its borders.

If you buy something for business use, such as a computer and your vendor didn't charge you sales tax on it, you are required to figure out the use tax and pay it to your state. Taxing authorities don't have a way of making sure that you are paying any use tax, but this is something that an auditor would check.

Source: http://internet-law.lawyers.com/e-commerce/Online-Sales-Taxes.html[/QUOTE]

Use tax isn't enforced.
It's all on the consumer to pay the taxes on it.

[quote name='omyard']While the seller isn't obligated to collect, the buyer is suppose to pay.

Use Tax

Source: http://internet-law.lawyers.com/e-commerce/Online-Sales-Taxes.html[/QUOTE]

No offense, but fuck this shit. Until the US government decides to straighten itself out and care more about its citizens than it does about rebuilding countries we've spent billions to destroy, they can go fuck themselves concerning my tax free internet purchases. These days, it's every man for himself.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Use tax isn't enforced.
It's all on the consumer to pay the taxes on it.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, that's the whole point I'm making. The tax is already on the books, it's just a matter of who collects it. All this bill does is change who it is enforced. AB 28X1 clarifies the obligations under existing law for out-of-state retailers to collect and remit use tax on sales of tangible personal property to California residents.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Completely different.
The Federal law states : States cannot charge state tax on online retailers if they do not have a physical location within the state.[/QUOTE]

I don't know what hat you pulled that out from. There is NO federal law dealing with this, which is why states are addressing it individually. All we have is the commerce clause in the Constitution and the Quill Corp. v. North Dakota SCOTUS decision. AB 28X1 seeks to address this by creating a two-part nexus. Sure, it'll be litigated, but based on what happened in NY courts, the CA law stands a pretty good chance.

I played through and completed both Too Human and Blue Dragon and didn't really enjoy either of them. (I don't like starting things and then not completing them). For a much better jrpg experience I highly recommend Lost Odyssey if you haven't played it already. Resonance of Fate is also good. Really most jrpgs I played on the system were better than Blue Dragon from Eternal Sonata, Star Ocean, Last Remnant, to Tales of Vesperia, Magna Carta 2 and FF13. Though I also recommend never ever touching infinite undiscovery.

Probably not both the case and manual, I bought an acceptable XBox game and it had the case but no manual. A GBA game I bought had a manual but no box.

Wait so internet tax-free purchases are..illegal in a way?

llool
I am gonna make sure to stick it to the man and purchase from the internet :)

Not sure if to get SF4AE or get MvC3.
=/
Cody was my favorite character yet MvC3 looks interesting...

[quote name='cRodz']Not sure if to get SF4AE or get MvC3.
=/
Cody was my favorite character yet MvC3 looks interesting...[/QUOTE]

If you have the other ssf games, get mvc3. It's not mvc2 but you'll get more out of it than AE.

[quote name='fujimitsu']If you have the other ssf games, get mvc3. It's not mvc2 but you'll get more out of it than AE.[/QUOTE]

I sold it actually when it had value.

Lookin back..
i should have kept SSF4

How bout BlazBlue? same pace as MvC3?
i would assume i will get demolished in MvC3 lol

[quote name='cRodz']I sold it actually when it had value.

Lookin back..
i should have kept SSF4

How bout BlazBlue? same pace as MvC3?
i would assume i will get demolished in MvC3 lol[/QUOTE]

I own both blazblue games and I never really got into any of them.

Although I will say that the simplified control mode is fun for people who suck at fighting games. It allows me to play with my friends and actually have some fun. The core game itself was just kind of meh to me, none of the characters stood out.

I'm mediocre at best when it comes to fighting games, so take this all with a grain of salt.

[quote name='brewin']You just lost any shred of credibility with your blue dragon statement. How can you judge a jrpg on 1 hour of gameplay? I found BD to be an excellent game for those who like classic, japanese style rpgs. It had just enough gameplay twists to overcome the pitfalls that many other jrpgs have fallen into.

Despite the somewhat annoying nature of one or two characters at some points, it has all the makings of an excellent game. Its got the overworld travel that most games in the genre lack now, great graphics, a good story, sweet special effects, airship travel, tons of quests, and its a lot of fun. it may not stand up to the classic these creators previously collaborated on in chrono trigger, but its a great game in its own right. Its so cheap now that there is no way it isn't worth getting if your a fan of the genre.

Simply put, if you love rpgs you must play blue dragon![/QUOTE]

If I'm annoyed by the lead character in the first hour why the hell would I keep playing it? Maybe 1 hour isn't enough to tell if the gameplay is good but I was already annoyed with the character and the story seemed to be going no where fast and I didn't care to see where it was headed,so why continue? I have many other choices of better jrpg's to play anyway.

You just have to keep in mind the characters are all pre-teens, and the main guy does have a reason for saying what he does. The story is meant to be light-hearted as well.

[quote name='Vap']If I'm annoyed by the lead character in the first hour why the hell would I keep playing it? Maybe 1 hour isn't enough to tell if the gameplay is good but I was already annoyed with the character and the story seemed to be going no where fast and I didn't care to see where it was headed,so why continue? I have many other choices of better jrpg's to play anyway.[/QUOTE]

In all seriousness what are these other jrpgs? Off the top of my head I can think of lost odyssey and tales and that's it.

[quote name='Vap']If I'm annoyed by the lead character in the first hour why the hell would I keep playing it? Maybe 1 hour isn't enough to tell if the gameplay is good but I was already annoyed with the character and the story seemed to be going no where fast and I didn't care to see where it was headed,so why continue? I have many other choices of better jrpg's to play anyway.[/QUOTE]

I would have missed out on some great games in my day if I used your logic. For instance, in Zelda: Ocarina of Time I was annoyed as hell for the first hour or so of playing. Navi has been deemed the most annoying character in game history by many and she is part of the whole game! Her incessant calls for you to "LISTEN" dampened the experience majorly at times for me. I had to shut the game off numerous times as it got incredibly grating. And playing through it again now, 13 years later on a handheld, has reaffirmed how annoying Navi truly is!

Most JRPGs are known to be slow starters and you will find that with many of those "better" RPG choices that you say you have. I own and have played the majority of JRPGs on the 360, as that has been one of my favorite genres ever. I agree that BLue Dragon is a slow starter but the same can be said for most JRPGs.

I wish you would reconsider your stance and give it another chance. It is a truly rewarding experience for those who stick with it as it fixes some nagging issues that have plagued RPGs for a long time. There are some truly great moments in Blue Dragon that I feel you are missing out on. But thats your thing man. You dont like it, you dont like it. No skin off my back.

All Im saying is that you shouldnt judge it by the 1st hour because you are missing out on a truly great experience IMHO. I mean, Chrono Trigger is my favorite RPG of all time and Blue Dragon was made by the same creative minds behind that classic. If you really play the game you will find some similarities here and there. Not saying it is as great as CT, but honestly, I found it a ton of fun and worthy of praise for trying some new things (mainly with the battle system) in a genre that has gotten stale.

Ive talked at least 5 other friends into playing it and they all loved it and were glad I was so adamant about them playing through it. One universal complaint that I understand, however, is the boss fight music! I cannot defend the game for that!

Those of you that have not played this gem can snag it on the cheap cheap:

NEW:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...moFilter=1&sort=sip&me=&seller=&condition=new

USED-LIKE NEW:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...oFilter=1&sort=sip&me=&seller=&condition=used

Ordered a 'Good' condition copy of The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Limited Edition for $25.99. Description said might be repackaged and damaged, but it was brand new, still sealed. Only a slight crease on one side, but otherwise perfect. Very content.

[quote name='brewin']I would have missed out on some great games in my day if I used your logic. For instance, in Zelda: Ocarina of Time I was annoyed as hell for the first hour or so of playing. Navi has been deemed the most annoying character in game history by many and she is part of the whole game! Her incessant calls for you to "LISTEN" dampened the experience majorly at times for me. I had to shut the game off numerous times as it got incredibly grating. And playing through it again now, 13 years later on a handheld, has reaffirmed how annoying Navi truly is!

Most JRPGs are known to be slow starters and you will find that with many of those "better" RPG choices that you say you have. I own and have played the majority of JRPGs on the 360, as that has been one of my favorite genres ever. I agree that BLue Dragon is a slow starter but the same can be said for most JRPGs.

I wish you would reconsider your stance and give it another chance. It is a truly rewarding experience for those who stick with it as it fixes some nagging issues that have plagued RPGs for a long time. There are some truly great moments in Blue Dragon that I feel you are missing out on. But thats your thing man. You dont like it, you dont like it. No skin off my back.

All Im saying is that you shouldnt judge it by the 1st hour because you are missing out on a truly great experience IMHO. I mean, Chrono Trigger is my favorite RPG of all time and Blue Dragon was made by the same creative minds behind that classic. If you really play the game you will find some similarities here and there. Not saying it is as great as CT, but honestly, I found it a ton of fun and worthy of praise for trying some new things (mainly with the battle system) in a genre that has gotten stale.

Ive talked at least 5 other friends into playing it and they all loved it and were glad I was so adamant about them playing through it. One universal complaint that I understand, however, is the boss fight music! I cannot defend the game for that!

Those of you that have not played this gem can snag it on the cheap cheap:

NEW:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...moFilter=1&sort=sip&me=&seller=&condition=new

USED-LIKE NEW:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...oFilter=1&sort=sip&me=&seller=&condition=used[/QUOTE]

You just proved me wrong. I forgot about navi > _

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']In all seriousness what are these other jrpgs? Off the top of my head I can think of lost odyssey and tales and that's it.[/QUOTE]

Star ocean. Final fantasy xiii. Eternal sonata. Magna carta.

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']In all seriousness what are these other jrpgs? Off the top of my head I can think of lost odyssey and tales and that's it.[/QUOTE]

Star ocean. Final fantasy xiii. Eternal sonata. Magnacarta. And the two you mentioned as well.

did amazon always seal up used games? i bought a "like new" ps2 game for relatively cheap, but i was surprised to see it sealed. there's a sticker on the back of the game case with a barcode and its item condition.

[quote name='nieon']did amazon always seal up used games? i bought a "like new" ps2 game for relatively cheap, but i was surprised to see it sealed. there's a sticker on the back of the game case with a barcode and its item condition.[/QUOTE]

For as long as I can remember

Damn,
everytime i buy a "like new" game from Nextworth or ExpressMedia, the case always comes chipped away.

o well, atleast the discs and manuals come in perfect condition.

Recieved my
Turtle Beach X41 -$122 - Listed as "Like New", but im positive the only thing made them not "Brand New" was the fact that it was missing one of the little taped seals or something. thing looks like it hasnt seen a day out of box.

Black Ops Prestige Edition -$56 - Listed as "Very Good", Once again only thing keeping this from being "Brand New" is the fact that the seal on the top of the box was broken. Also came with WaW Maps unused.

Black Ops Hardened Edition - $52- Listed as "Like New". Brand New. Never Opened. Factory Sealed. Sticker on outside of packaging.

Bioshock 2 Limited Edition -$41- Listed as "Like New" considered returning before i received it, but this thing is Very Well done I'll Probably Keep it.

Kinect W/ Adventures -$84 - Listed as "Like New" Also Unused. only missing wrap on the Adventures.

Mortal Kombat Tournament Edition- $126- Listed "Like New" Came with unused codes and just a little box damage. Another Unused item sitting in a box.

All in All, my best haul from Amazon's Fulfilled Sellers.

Just bought a 160GB iPod Classic (current gen) from AWD for $201.99. Apple is selling refurbs for $209. The ~$50 I saved over the stock price ($250) would have basically been paying to ensure I get an Apple warranty. I'm happy to save $50 and take that risk; plus, it is in "like new" condition, so I'm pretty sure it's going to be an opened box, never used item.

AWD seems to have a plentiful stock of these if anyone else is interested. Black only, but who cares?

(also, prime shipping has spoiled me rotten and I have no idea how fast Apple's shipping is.)

Not a wh deal, but Amazon has the Orange Box (x360) for $20 with free 3-5 day shipping (faster than standard) no code required.

I know some of you find this game everywhere, but down here in PR the only place I can find it is Gamestop for $30 pre-ownded which is a complete rip-off.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Recieved my
Turtle Beach X41 -$122 - Listed as "Like New", but im positive the only thing made them not "Brand New" was the fact that it was missing one of the little taped seals or something. thing looks like it hasnt seen a day out of box.

Black Ops Prestige Edition -$56 - Listed as "Very Good", Once again only thing keeping this from being "Brand New" is the fact that the seal on the top of the box was broken. Also came with WaW Maps unused.

Black Ops Hardened Edition - $52- Listed as "Like New". Brand New. Never Opened. Factory Sealed. Sticker on outside of packaging.

Bioshock 2 Limited Edition -$41- Listed as "Like New" considered returning before i received it, but this thing is Very Well done I'll Probably Keep it.

Kinect W/ Adventures -$84 - Listed as "Like New" Also Unused. only missing wrap on the Adventures.

Mortal Kombat Tournament Edition- $126- Listed "Like New" Came with unused codes and just a little box damage. Another Unused item sitting in a box.

All in All, my best haul from Amazon's Fulfilled Sellers.[/QUOTE]

WOW. This from awd or nextworth?

[quote name='cheeky']WOW. This from awd or nextworth?[/QUOTE]
Turtle Beach X41 -$122 -AWD

Black Ops Prestige Edition -$56 - Hastings

Black Ops Hardened Edition - $52- ExpressMedia/POM/SourceMedia

Bioshock 2 Limited Edition -$41- TextBooksR US

Kinect W/ Adventures -$84 -AWD

Mortal Kombat Tournament Edition- $126- AWD

Most recently

Another Kinect W/Kinect Adventures - $84 "Like New" - AWD
Tales of Vesparia - $22 "Like New" - AWD

[quote name='ral1121']If my next order that's coming in on Tueday arrives like my recent packages, then yeah, something must be up.[/QUOTE]

I found out my UPS guy has been giving my packages to the dog. I can't believe I actually have to make a note, "don't give this to the freaking dog."

Bleh, I just found out my fed ex delivery Guy has decided to leave my package at my apartment door rather than inside my apartments rental office. I'm currently out of state. Its gonna be sitting in Front of my apartment door for 3 freaking days before I can get to it. D:

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Bleh, I just found out my fed ex delivery Guy has decided to leave my package at my apartment door rather than inside my apartments rental office. I'm currently out of state. Its gonna be sitting in Front of my apartment door for 3 freaking days before I can get to it. D:[/QUOTE]

Don't you have at least one friend that could swing by and pick it up?

OH MY GAWWWD
AWD Actually has deals

The Orange Box PS3 -Like New - $17
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000PE0HBI/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

SSBB - Good/Like New(Like New shows up on storefront only)- $24
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000FQ9R4E/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Hunted: The Demon Forge - Like New -$34
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&ie=UTF8&qid=1309960385&sr=1-1&condition=used

Duke Nukem Forever - Like New- $31
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...d=&me=&qid=&sr=&seller=&colid=&condition=used

Just Dance - Like New - $25
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...7U53NWQ&qid=1309961162&sr=1-24&condition=used

PS Move starter Bundle - Acceptable - $61
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...7U53NWQ&qid=1309961200&sr=1-54&condition=used

FFXIII - Accpetable - $12
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...7U53NWQ&qid=1309961200&sr=1-56&condition=used

Demon Souls - Good - $14
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...7U53NWQ&qid=1309961385&sr=1-78&condition=used

GTAIV Complete PS3/360 - $25
http://www.amazon.com/Grand-Theft-A...7EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1309961469&sr=1-134

Valhyria Ckronicles - Like New - $19
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...U53NWQ&qid=1309961469&sr=1-144&condition=used

PlayStation Portable Limited Edition God of War Ghost of Sparta Entertainment Pack - Red/Black
Like New
$136
http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-P...77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1309961553&sr=1-17

Hyperdimension Neptunia - Like New - $56
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...U53NWQ&qid=1309961642&sr=1-105&condition=used

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back