Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vegan']Maybe they shouldn't be relying their business on automated pricing.[/QUOTE]

Almost every major online retailer uses computer programs to adjust price algorithms based on supply, demand, competitors prices, what the same item is selling for on eBay, acceptable profit margins, etc. Small merchants and 3rd party sellers on places like eBay and Amazon use them too in order to stay competitive.

If Amazon is selling a game for $30 and the third party can afford to sell at $29 and make a profit, then they need the computer to automatically update that for them because there's no way a person is going to catch that out of thousands of items in order to keep the company competitive.

To manually adjust and try to stay competitive by manually price adjusting thousands of items on a daily basis is, quite simply, fucking absurd.

What is stupid is that none of their employees (I'm sure there's a few of them at a minimum) have bothered to glance through the storefront to catch any obvious pricing errors.

When a modern regular video game lists for $200, something is off. That's far easier to catch than say, a modern $20 video game being incorrectly priced at $5.

[quote name='ral1121']L.A. Times bashing Amazon.......lol..wow....our own population wants to take itself out....lol...look at the comments, they want to be taxed......really..

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-hiltzik-20110717,0,1556564.column[/QUOTE]

Amazon is a company with shareholders. WTF do they think amazon is going to do? Give up the fight without even trying? Articles like these that bash a company for something as stupid as sales tax really tick me off. How about we start going after the financial institutions that robbed the US Citizens of trillions of dollars before we start bashing companies over something as stupid as sales tax? If the government really wanted to do something about sales tax, they would get rid of it all together and just create a VAT tax at the Federal level.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Amazon is a company with shareholders. WTF do they think amazon is going to do? Give up the fight without even trying? Articles like these that bash a company for something as stupid as sales tax really tick me off. How about we start going after the financial institutions that robbed the US Citizens of trillions of dollars before we start bashing companies over something as stupid as sales tax? If the government really wanted to do something about sales tax, they would get rid of it all together and just create a VAT tax at the Federal level.[/QUOTE]

Then states like New Hampshire would not have license plate mottos such as "Live Free or Die."

No taxes are the reason I buy games at Amazon, along with really good gaming credit promos.
If they did neither I would just give my money to my local K-Mart, so yeah taxes are always a big issue and Amazon will no doubtingly do their best to keep it tax free. They know this.

Hey I've never commented before but I've been a long time reader of the site. I thought I would share my recent experience with Warehouse Deals.

I bit on a PS3 Black Ops bundle for $254 in "Like New" condition using 144 dollars worth of amazon credit card rewards points.

It was opened but everything was in tact, the game had an unused code. However, the unit had scuff marks on its side from the cardboard tray it sits in and dust in the front groove of the console.

I emailed customer service and they put $50.49 back on my credit card! Now I just need to sell the game!

I bought a like new copy of B:AA GOTY for 21.99 and it came today and is missing the glasses.

I'll email them about it but I might just send it back since it wasn't that great of a deal anyway, considering new copies were $24 earlier in the week.

Do you think it will go even lower when Arkham City comes out?

[quote name='FilmMkr']Hey I've never commented before but I've been a long time reader of the site. I thought I would share my recent experience with Warehouse Deals.

I bit on a PS3 Black Ops bundle for $254 in "Like New" condition using 144 dollars worth of amazon credit card rewards points.

It was opened but everything was in tact, the game had an unused code. However, the unit had scuff marks on its side from the cardboard tray it sits in and dust in the front groove of the console.

I emailed customer service and they put $50.49 back on my credit card! Now I just need to sell the game!

I bought a like new copy of B:AA GOTY for 21.99 and it came today and is missing the glasses.

I'll email them about it but I might just send it back since it wasn't that great of a deal anyway, considering new copies were $24 earlier in the week.

Do you think it will go even lower when Arkham City comes out?[/QUOTE]

Return it.
Lets not forget the Great Amazon Ban of 2008

I REALLY miss my Amazon Prime. It means the difference between UPS and USPS and I found out it takes USPS five days to move a package 180 miles.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Return it.
Lets not forget the Great Amazon Ban of 2008[/QUOTE]

Can someone PM me about this please? I've been getting used games that I've been insisting on getting some credit for instead of returning them.

[quote name='Survivalism']I REALLY miss my Amazon Prime. It means the difference between UPS and USPS and I found out it takes USPS five days to move a package 180 miles.[/QUOTE]

make a new account.
Im pretty sure im on my 5th month of free prime?
On my 5th account. within 5 months. same Name, Address, Phone number, bank account all that.
Nothings been said to me.

[quote name='Survivalism']I REALLY miss my Amazon Prime. It means the difference between UPS and USPS and I found out it takes USPS five days to move a package 180 miles.[/QUOTE]

I just resigned with Prime after a 2 month hiatus. They are now using some company called Ensenda to ship packages. They are a upstart shipping company. The drivers use their personal vehicles and are dressed in plain clothes. Google Ensenda and Amazon to read all the complaints.

My first experience with them wasnt horrible, but I still prefer UPS. I would rate ensenda below USPS.

I don't like Ensenda either. I live in an apartment and they don't even attempt to stop by my place to let me know that the package was delivered.

[quote name='Apostle22']I just resigned with Prime after a 2 month hiatus. They are now using some company called Ensenda to ship packages. They are a upstart shipping company. The drivers use their personal vehicles and are dressed in plain clothes. Google Ensenda and Amazon to read all the complaints.

My first experience with them wasnt horrible, but I still prefer UPS. I would rate ensenda below USPS.[/QUOTE]

I have no issue with Ensenda, they brought my 46" LCD tv in, unpacked it, set it up and removed everything for free. Great guys.

I was wondering why dudes with civilian vehicles were dropping off my amazon purchases. Thought it was just the UPS guy dropping it off because he forgot me on his route. They're not bad, just wished they dropped off and rung the doorbell to let me know something has arrived, but I guess they dont roll that way.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']make a new account.
Im pretty sure im on my 5th month of free prime?
On my 5th account. within 5 months. same Name, Address, Phone number, bank account all that.
Nothings been said to me.[/QUOTE]

better be careful enough people exploit the system they will change the rules
an the people it hurts will be the legit people not the cons who like telling their secrets

Yeah, Prime has been using courier services as of late. The couriers have gotten better in my area, but it's definitely YMMV from what I've gathered and based on complaints you see on Amazon's message board.

[quote name='jimmywolf13']better be careful enough people exploit the system they will change the rules
an the people it hurts will be the legit people not the cons who like telling their secrets[/QUOTE]

Wrong. If it hurts me it hurts me. There not gonna go after people who pay $79 year. there on a completely different server compared to the trials.

[quote name='Apostle22']I would rate ensenda below USPS.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's pretty impressive. USPS managed to miss their delivery date today even though my package has been in town since 9 this morning. I know you get what you pay for, but FFS, why does it take 5 days for a package to travel 3 hours down I-71?

Wow, that's pretty impressive. USPS managed to miss their delivery date today even though my package has been in town since 9 this morning. I know you get what you pay for, but FFS, why does it take 6 days for a package to travel 3 hours down I-71?

[quote name='kellte2']30.99 for LA Noire. Can't decide if this is the right price.[/QUOTE]

If not trade it in at best buy for 37 dollars withstand heir current ptomotion.

It took eight days to travel 3 hours down the highway but my LA Noire finally got here. Aaannnndd it doesn't fucking load.

I'm just thrilled with Amazon right now.

[quote name='Survivalism']It took eight days to travel 3 hours down the highway but my LA Noire finally got here. Aaannnndd it doesn't fucking load.

I'm just thrilled with Amazon right now.[/QUOTE]

not trying to be a dick but how is it amazons fault how the courier decided to route your item.

[quote name='johnmirra']not trying to be a dick but how is it amazons fault how the courier decided to route your item.[/QUOTE]

It's not, I'm just really mad they sent me a busted copy.

Though, in fairness, I should probably ask if it's a problem with LA Noire itself, because I'm looking at these discs and there's no reason why they shouldn't load.

[quote name='johnmirra']not trying to be a dick but how is it amazons fault how the courier decided to route your item.[/QUOTE]

Incredible avatar choice. Please never change it.

I retract my previous statement. Its no wonder the USPS is losing billions. Who in the hell wants to use them? They suck and are slow. I ordered 5 items all to be delivered yesterday. For some reason, only 1 of them was shipped USPS. The other 4 were shipped UPS. Guess which didnt arrive on time.......

[quote name='Apostle22']I retract my previous statement. Its no wonder the USPS is losing billions. Who in the hell wants to use them? They suck and are slow. I ordered 5 items all to be delivered yesterday. For some reason, only 1 of them was shipped USPS. The other 4 were shipped UPS. Guess which didnt arrive on time.......[/QUOTE]

I believe it depends on the service you pay for. I ship USPS First Class and it gets across country usually in 3 days. The awesome thing is they still have packages in transit during Saturdays and Sundays even though there's no official delivery on Sunday. Usually items are there first thing Monday morning. UPS isn't open on Saturdays either while the USPS is. I've very rarely had problems with USPS, plus they are more cost effective.

[quote name='momouchi']I've never had a problem with USPS being on time, they actually tend to be pretty fast for me.[/QUOTE]

Same for me. I have actually been more impressed with USPS than ups. It may be where you live also.

An added bonus for USPS is that they can and will use mailboxes for smaller packages. I live in an are that uses those metal lock boxes for mail so it is a nice little comfort for me at times. Granted I have never lost a package that was left on my doorstep by either service so idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back