Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']I thought if you hold start and select or something they go to normal resolution?[/QUOTE]

They sure do, but then you're playing a DS game the size of a postage stamp.

[quote name='Vegan']They sure do, but then you're playing a DS game the size of a postage stamp.[/QUOTE]

That's a pretty ridiculous exaggeration. There's small borders around it, but doesn't get in the way or anything. Plus, the actual size is the same as it would be on a ds.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']I just figure that eventually the game line up will get a lot better and the 3DS will be much more appealing. For $20 extra dollars you can get all the future games and play all the DS games in the meantime. I am not sure on this, but I also figure the battery life is much better if you aren't using the 3D and just playing DS games. The screen size is a good reason, but if you are going it eventually buy a 3DS, you might as well skip out on the DS XL in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

Not true. The battery life is horrendous compared to ALL DS's, from Nintendo's own accounts, you can expect a MAXIMUM of 5 hours on the 3DS at a full charge. The DSI XL, incredibly, has the best battery life of all DS's, despite it's huge size. On full brightnesss I average 11-12 hours on a bad day.

[quote name='RealDeals']Not true. The battery life is horrendous compared to ALL DS's, from Nintendo's own accounts, you can expect a MAXIMUM of 5 hours on the 3DS at a full charge. The DSI XL, incredibly, has the best battery life of all DS's, despite it's huge size. On full brightnesss I average 11-12 hours on a bad day.[/QUOTE]

wow you spend 11-12 a day playing your ds? You must have no life......

[quote name='iamsobroke']wow you spend 11-12 a day playing your ds? You must have no life......[/QUOTE]

No, he has a life, that's how he posted.

[quote name='bobsaysblah']That's a pretty ridiculous exaggeration. There's small borders around it, but doesn't get in the way or anything. Plus, the actual size is the same as it would be on a ds.[/QUOTE]
Not it's not, at all.

It's about GB Micro sized.

[quote name='elessar123']What are you, 12?[/QUOTE]

No, I'm 27, married, have a full time job, and a house to upkeep. I don't have 12 to waste. I probably spend about 2 hours a day gaming which I think is alot.

24 hours in a day

- 9 hours from work = 15 hours left

-12 hours of gaming on ds = 3 hours left

so 3 hours left a day for eating, sleeping, bathing, and socializing with people?

Once again, I repeat, if you spend 12 hours a day playing your DS or any other game system for that matter(unless you're in the gaming industry) you have no life. Sorry to burst your bubble.

[quote name='iamsobroke']No, I'm 27, married, have a full time job, and a house to upkeep. I don't have 12 to waste. I probably spend about 2 hours a day gaming which I think is alot.

24 hours in a day

so 3 hours left a day for eating, sleeping, bathing, and socializing with people?

Once again, I repeat, if you spend 12 hours a day playing your DS or any other game system for that matter(unless you're in the gaming industry) you have no life. Sorry to burst your bubble.[/QUOTE]

Don't really feel like coming up with something witty right now so... NO I don't spend 12 hours a day playing DS :roll: ... I, like yourself, have a job and bills to worry about.

[quote name='iamsobroke']No, I'm 27, married, have a full time job, and a house to upkeep. I don't have 12 to waste. I probably spend about 2 hours a day gaming which I think is alot.

24 hours in a day

Once again, I repeat, if you spend 12 hours a day playing your DS or any other game system for that matter(unless you're in the gaming industry) you have no life. Sorry to burst your bubble.[/QUOTE]

You forgot to add how much time you spend on the internet trolling.

[quote name='WilliamG']ANYWAY, now that all the "Literals" in this thread have had their say...... :)[/QUOTE]

I concur. BACK TO THE FU... I mean DEALS YALL

Good Yakuza 3 for 11.28
banner.png

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0030GBSUC/ref=sr_1_36_olp?tag=cheapassgam08-20&ie=UTF8&m=A3B0M15ODGQG0R&s=generic&qid=1313195493&sr=1-36&condition=used

24 hours in a day

Once again, I repeat, if you spend 12 hours a day playing your DS or any other game system for that matter(unless you're in the gaming industry) you have no life. Sorry to burst your bubble.[/QUOTE]Since you're busy, allow me to help.

"Not true. The battery life is horrendous compared to ALL DS's, from Nintendo's own accounts, you can expect a MAXIMUM of 5 hours on the 3DS at a full charge. The DSI XL, incredibly, has the best battery life of all DS's, despite it's huge size. On full brightnesss I average 11-12 hours on a bad day at worst between charges." -RealDeals

I'm disappointed that I missed out on the cheap Wiis. It would have been nice to pick one up to use as a system for running Xenoblade. I did see one for $50 from a 3rd party seller, but they had a feedback rating of 4 and the only description the seller gave was "System is in great shape but" No, I didn't leave anything out; it ended with the word but.

Geez, I have absolutely no interest in Handheld gaming, and if I did It would probably be for a PS Vita, but at 130 bucks, I am damn tempted to get a 3DS... at $100 I will absolutely be getting one even if I rarely use it. Haven't played a mario game in at least 10 years, that would be fun.

[quote name='roger watersmelon']Since you're busy, allow me to help.

"Not true. The battery life is horrendous compared to ALL DS's, from Nintendo's own accounts, you can expect a MAXIMUM of 5 hours on the 3DS at a full charge. The DSI XL, incredibly, has the best battery life of all DS's, despite it's huge size. On full brightnesss I average 11-12 hours on a bad day at worst between charges." -RealDeals

I'm disappointed that I missed out on the cheap Wiis. It would have been nice to pick one up to use as a system for running Xenoblade. I did see one for $50 from a 3rd party seller, but they had a feedback rating of 4 and the only description the seller gave was "System is in great shape but" No, I didn't leave anything out; it ended with the word but.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that man ;)

[quote name='Dangerousg']How do you guys get rid of those horrible stickers that they slap on the back of the case?[/QUOTE]

The trick is to peel it fairly slowly and then use the sticker itself to pull off any sticker residue. If this fails try using some packing tape or goo gone.

[quote name='Dangerousg']How do you guys get rid of those horrible stickers that they slap on the back of the case?[/QUOTE]

Heat it with a hair dryer.

Take off as much as you can by just peeling it off. Then remove the game, manual, and cover art so you're just left with the plastic case. Soak the case in water, scrub off the residue, then dry the case completely with a hair dryer.

Easiest way: pick as much as you can off, then get yourself a bottle of Goo Gone, put a little bit on a paper towel, and rub it on the residue for a short while and it'll come right up.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Use a piece of packing tape to pull the sticky shit off the cases. Just press it on, pull it off quick and repeat[/QUOTE]

I do the tape press-n-peel thing too. The problem with Goo Gone is that is leaves a oily film on the case and it's hard to get off. The product works great but just dont like to clean it off afterwards.

The trick I use for stickers is I use the side of spoon kept flush against the case. That way you're not digging into the plastic "sleeve" with your fingernail or the like. It rarely ever leaves sticker residue also.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']I feel bad knowing you guys want the $65 Wii and Amazon is holding one for me..., but not bad enough to let it go...[/QUOTE]

Why is Amazon holding one for you?

Mine shipped so I'm good ;)

[quote name='DudeImGodly']I feel bad knowing you guys want the $65 Wii and Amazon is holding one for me..., but not bad enough to let it go...[/QUOTE]

I feel bad you can't afford to pay for it right now but not enough to lend you any money. :p :lol:

It's ok, I bought two of them the day they were released. =)

Bought a like new PS3 copy of Conan for $6.77.

Not the greatest of games, but it's a solid hack n slash that's more than worth $6.77. Hell, I'd buy any game for $6.77.

[quote name='Ed_']I feel bad you can't afford to pay for it right now but not enough to lend you any money. :p :lol:[/QUOTE]

Amazon fucked my orders up. I made like seven on the 16th five were cancelled by them they haven't refunded the cash to my account I'm also out of town hence I must wait till tomorrow,

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Why is Amazon holding one for you?

Mine shipped so I'm good ;)[/QUOTE]

Use a visa gc number that can't cover the full amount and Amazon will hold your order at that price for 48hourssss. ;)

[quote name='cheeky']The trick is to peel it fairly slowly and then use the sticker itself to pull off any sticker residue. If this fails try using some packing tape or goo gone.[/QUOTE]

Goo Gone doesn't seem to work that well for me IMO. It leaves a greasy film, although it does smell sorta like oranges which is nice.

[quote name='Survivalism']Heat it with a hair dryer.[/QUOTE]

This method seems to work the best.

There's 13 copies of :ps3:Katamari Forever in stock right now in used-like new condition for $20.99.

While that's only $9 off MSRP I'm sure some of ya's have been waiting for it to get restocked.

Horrible stickers? :lol: Compared to the old style lil square price stickers EB Games used to have on their used games these are a breeze to get off.

Usually if you get one corner up on the sticker, then you can slowly peel off the entire sticker without even leaving any residue. Note I said SLOWLY.:razz: Far too many people just pick and rip stickers and that method doesn't work for shit on ANY stickers usually.:booty:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']There's 13 copies of :ps3:Katamari Forever in stock right now in used-like new condition for $20.99.

While that's only $9 off MSRP I'm sure some of ya's have been waiting for it to get restocked.

Horrible stickers? :lol: Compared to the old style lil square price stickers EB Games used to have on their used games these are a breeze to get off.

Usually if you get one corner up on the sticker, then you can slowly peel off the entire sticker without even leaving any residue. Note I said SLOWLY.:razz: Far too many people just pick and rip stickers and that method doesn't work for shit on ANY stickers usually.:booty:[/QUOTE]

You can get Katamari Forever for $21.50 new off of Amazon.

Also, black 3DS - Good - $124.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...generic&qid=1313677205&sr=1-12&condition=used

Last edited by a moderator:
$124 3DS huh, someone bought it but it looks like my $100 prediction isn't to crazy haha.

Can't wait to see that :D jumping back in early at that price.

My used like new Wii arrived I have not had the chance to test it out yet it looks new wii sports is in the box the two aa batteries are sealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back