Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Saix_XIII']My Wii just shows up as well. It's brand new, box isn't even damaged.[/QUOTE]

minty fresh? (is it the wii sports bundle or the resort?)

Did anyone get the black console? Just wondering if anyone got lucky.

[quote name='The Punisher']minty fresh? (is it the wii sports bundle or the resort?)

Did anyone get the black console? Just wondering if anyone got lucky.[/QUOTE]
Just the original wii with wii sports for me. Still need to get it setup and tested.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']My Wii just shows up as well. It's brand new, box isn't even damaged.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty cool. Mine actually looks like "very good" condition instead of "like new". The box is a little damage, and you can tell it has some use on it.

[quote name='mitnosi']Just the original wii with wii sports for me. Still need to get it setup and tested.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

FYI- Nintendo going to release a Wii that is more slimmer, but unable to play gamecube games. I dont understand why Nintendo would release a updated console. They never done it before besides SNES.

[quote name='The Punisher']Thanks.

FYI- Nintendo going to release a Wii that is more slimmer, but unable to play gamecube games. I dont understand why Nintendo would release a updated console. They never done it before besides SNES.[/QUOTE]

they said that's only for europe.

[quote name='The Punisher']Thanks.

FYI- Nintendo going to release a Wii that is more slimmer, but unable to play gamecube games. I dont understand why Nintendo would release a updated console. They never done it before besides SNES.[/QUOTE]

And NES and Game Boy and DS.

[quote name='DaShaka']Geez, I have absolutely no interest in Handheld gaming, and if I did It would probably be for a PS Vita, but at 130 bucks, I am damn tempted to get a 3DS... at $100 I will absolutely be getting one even if I rarely use it. Haven't played a mario game in at least 10 years, that would be fun.[/QUOTE]

The first part of your first sentence is directly contradicted by everything that comes after.

[quote name='karishbhr']I wish someone could make a web-app for Warehouse deals that notifies you instantly anytime what you want shows up.[/QUOTE]

You know what I HATEEE??!!!!! ... When someone comes up with a good idea, like that, and years later complain about how they thought of it first and how they could be the 1 who's 'rich'!

You should create it and put it in the app store and android market for 99 cents! Million$$$$$!! Do a little research and send me my cut, lol!

I just received my Like new copy of Vanquish and it seems like amazon is resealing games now. It came sealed but there was a sticker on the back underneath the seal. I opened the game and it had the new game smell and the disc look flawless. Maybe they are opening games, slapping the stickers on them, then resealing them? I am definitely not complaining, just strange they are resealing the games.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']I just received my Like new copy of Vanquish and it seems like amazon is resealing games now. It came sealed but there was a sticker on the back underneath the seal. I opened the game and it had the new game smell and the disc look flawless. Maybe they are opening games, slapping the stickers on them, then resealing them? I am definitely not complaining, just strange they are resealing the games.[/QUOTE]

You probably got a game that was opened and returned. I think they reseal the games to facilitate returns. It protects them because you can't buy a used game to swap with another and say you didn't get the right game. It also protects you because the game is inside, so you would know if someone tampered with it. It makes sense. Could they open some new games to sell as used? Possibly, but I doubt it.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']I just received my Like new copy of Vanquish and it seems like amazon is resealing games now. It came sealed but there was a sticker on the back underneath the seal. I opened the game and it had the new game smell and the disc look flawless. Maybe they are opening games, slapping the stickers on them, then resealing them? I am definitely not complaining, just strange they are resealing the games.[/QUOTE]

Hasn't it always been this way? I know I bought some games last year and they came the same way. They were always resealed.

[quote name='mitnosi']Opened up the Wii and found out its missing its stand and the Wii sports. :([/QUOTE]

One of mine didn't even have the backing pulled off the sensor bar stand. The other was missing the stand, but had the base the stand sits on.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']You probably got a game that was opened and returned. I think they reseal the games to facilitate returns. It protects them because you can't buy a used game to swap with another and say you didn't get the right game. It also protects you because the game is inside, so you would know if someone tampered with it. It makes sense. Could they open some new games to sell as used? Possibly, but I doubt it.[/QUOTE]
That is probably exactly what it is, good call.

[quote name='AJVtony831']Hasn't it always been this way? I know I bought some games last year and they came the same way. They were always resealed.[/QUOTE]
Have they? I have only ordered like new games (and I have ordered quite a few) and I have never got them sealed. It is very possible they have been doing this for a long time though, this was just my first experience with it.

Games have been like this since the first warehouse deals thread I made.

[quote name='karishbhr']I wish someone could make a web-app for Warehouse deals that notifies you instantly anytime what you want shows up.[/QUOTE]

Check4Change for Firefox

I tested out my wii it works it came complete with everything mint I registered my system on club nintendo I am happy with my purchase.

I'm not sure if it was answered properly before but for consoles (specifically the 3DS), are the items in "Very Good" condition and below used by its previous owner? I'm asking because of the (small) chance the 3DS could be registered to the Ambassador Program.

[quote name='thepik241']I'm not sure if it was answered properly before but for consoles (specifically the 3DS), are the items in "Very Good" condition and below used by its previous owner? I'm asking because of the (small) chance the 3DS could be registered to the Ambassador Program.[/QUOTE]

This is answered every few pages, so I'll take a turn, and my answer is: Sometimes. They are often new but damaged in some way w/ a dinged up box or maybe a box-cutter mishap. But they can also be customer returns after use or not. There is no way to know. I think there might be more info (or the same, not sure anymore) in the OP of this thread.

[quote name='evanwink']This is answered every few pages, so I'll take a turn, and my answer is: Sometimes. They are often new but damaged in some way w/ a dinged up box or maybe a box-cutter mishap. But they can also be customer returns after use or not. There is no way to know. I think there might be more info (or the same, not sure anymore) in the OP of this thread.[/QUOTE]

I think this may the first instance where people want consoles from WD to have been used instead of from a banged up box...

From Warehouse Deals, I managed to get a new/sealed 3DS, as well as a used Ambassador-enabled 3DS (confirmed via Nintendo's new status-verification website.) However, some others had beat-up boxes with soiled masking tape all over the place. So it is a bit of a gamble.

[quote name='Dranakin']I think this may the first instance where people want consoles from WD to have been used instead of from a banged up box...[/QUOTE]

When we talk about consoles i think back to the days of March-April hunt for the Mario Dsi XL $134 ;)

i am looking for a gamecube controller to play Paper Mario: thousand year door on the Wii. Where should I look? New is probably arm and a leg now. Has anyone bought a used one before?

Gonna have to send my "Like-New" Wii back because its not like new. The thing has trouble connecting to the internet, which is terrible cause I mainly wanted it for netflix.

[quote name='mitnosi']Gonna have to send my "Like-New" Wii back because its not like new. The thing has trouble connecting to the internet, which is terrible cause I mainly wanted it for netflix.[/QUOTE]

My Wii did when I got it new. Had to tweak the internet settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back