Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mitnosi']Gonna have to send my "Like-New" Wii back because its not like new. The thing has trouble connecting to the internet, which is terrible cause I mainly wanted it for netflix.[/QUOTE]

I really doubt it's a flaw with your particular console.

For anyone who bought Bulletstorm from the Warehouse recently ($16): the trade in value went up a bit over the past few days, right now it's at $22. Went ahead and locked mine in.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (xbox 360) is $58.99 at the warehouse(sorry don't know how to link), just ordered, it even says on the page that i might get the pre-order bonus!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dragon2288']Deus Ex: Human Revolution (xbox 360) is $58.99 at the warehouse(sorry don't know how to link), just ordered, it even says on the page that i might get the pre-order bonus![/QUOTE]
must have been the only one because I don't see it. I know this is cheap ass gamer, but I would rather just spend the extra dollar and get it new. That way you are guaranteed the pre order bonuses as well. That's just me though, to each their own.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']For anyone who bought Bulletstorm from the Warehouse recently ($16): the trade in value went up a bit over the past few days, right now it's at $22. Went ahead and locked mine in.[/QUOTE]

Damn. I went ahead and traded in my copy to Best Buy. Oh well. You win some, you lose some.

Anyone unhappy with your $64 wii, you can trade that back to Amazon for $68.65.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Damn. I went ahead and traded in my copy to Best Buy. Oh well. You win some, you lose some.

Anyone unhappy with your $64 wii, you can trade that back to Amazon for $68.65.[/QUOTE]

or sell it too me for $68.66
;)

[quote name='DudeImGodly']or sell it too me for $68.66
;)[/QUOTE]

That was more tongue in cheek for the person complaining earlier ;)

Your offer is tempting though :drool: lol

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']That was more tongue in cheek for the person complaining earlier ;)

Your offer is tempting though :drool: lol[/QUOTE]

psht calm down. I'd easily give $70 ;)

got my 3ds that i bought for $124 listed in "good" condition. it came pretty good. it wasnt new or anything but mint/very good condition id say. is there a way to check if i may be eligible for the ambassador program?

[quote name='david12795']got my 3ds that i bought for $124 listed in "good" condition. it came pretty good. it wasnt new or anything but mint/very good condition id say. is there a way to check if i may be eligible for the ambassador program?[/QUOTE]

Yes there is as a matter of fact. The most obvious is if you have excitebike from the eshop promo because then you were already connected but other than that go here.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/sy...ssador.jsp?menu=how&submenu=ctr-ht-amb-lookup

Just pop in the serial number and out spits if you are eligible.

[quote name='monkeyz']Yes there is as a matter of fact. The most obvious is if you have excitebike from the eshop promo because then you were already connected but other than that go here.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/sy...ssador.jsp?menu=how&submenu=ctr-ht-amb-lookup

Just pop in the serial number and out spits if you are eligible.[/QUOTE]

im eligible! not only that but this whole thing was a steal then :applause:

thanks. what makes me confused is can we download ANY 20 free games? im getting a vague message from nintendo here.

[quote name='david12795']im eligible! not only that but this whole thing was a steal then :applause:

thanks. what makes me confused is can we download ANY 20 free games? im getting a vague message from nintendo here.[/QUOTE]

Im also elgible and i already try to dowload free game and its working ;)

[quote name='david12795']im eligible! not only that but this whole thing was a steal then :applause:

thanks. what makes me confused is can we download ANY 20 free games? im getting a vague message from nintendo here.[/QUOTE]

Your welcome that is a really awesome deal!

As for what you get here is an article that best describes what you are getting

http://ds.ign.com/articles/118/1184922p1.html

Without reading that basically there are 10 free NES games that will be in eshop starting Sept. 1st. Then 10 more by the end of the year and they will be GBA games, the one we know that are announced are Super Mario Bros. NES, Donkey Kong Jr. NES, Balloon Fight NES., Ice Climber NES., and Legend of Zelda NES. plus 5 more we do not know yet. The others are Metroid Fusion GBA, Mario Kart: Super Circuit GBA, Mario Vs. Donkey Kong GBA, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 GBA, and Warioware Inc.: Mega Microgame$ GBA, and 5 other unannounced titles. So a pretty sweet deal whether you got one new at the price cut of $169.99 or one from warehouse deals for even more savings. :D

[quote name='moon1970']Im also elgible and i already try to dowload free game and its working ;)[/QUOTE]

i cant find the games anywhere. just give me more time lol

[quote name='monkeyz']Your welcome that is a really awesome deal!

As for what you get here is an article that best describes what you are getting

http://ds.ign.com/articles/118/1184922p1.html

Without reading that basically there are 10 free NES games that will be in eshop starting Sept. 1st. Then 10 more by the end of the year and they will be GBA games, the one we know that are announced are Super Mario Bros. NES, Donkey Kong Jr. NES, Balloon Fight NES., Ice Climber NES., and Legend of Zelda NES. plus 5 more we do not know yet. The others are Metroid Fusion GBA, Mario Kart: Super Circuit GBA, Mario Vs. Donkey Kong GBA, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 GBA, and Warioware Inc.: Mega Microgame$ GBA, and 5 other unannounced titles. So a pretty sweet deal whether you got one new at the price cut of $169.99 or one from warehouse deals for even more savings. :D[/QUOTE]

thanks for summarizing it! lol. it wasnt necessary but thank you. do we have a certain date of when to download all the free games before its gone? and it can be any GBA SNES or NES game right?

[quote name='david12795']

thanks for summarizing it! lol. it wasnt necessary but thank you. do we have a certain date of when to download all the free games before its gone? and it can be any GBA SNES or NES game right?[/QUOTE]

Ah your welcome! Not a problem. The only information out does not seem to indicate if there is a cut off date to download, there might be and it might be like December 31st, 2011 11:59pm or something its only really a guess to be honest with you because I cannot seem to locate anything other than more information will be available on September 1st. As for the selection of games as far as I'm aware the ones announced are kind of a default you get for choices and as for the other 10 not listed there may be a choice, there may not be a choice because I haven't seen anything that indicates otherwise. Also as far as I am aware all of these games are exclusive to the Ambassador program and we will get them in a beta of sorts before the full software release to everyone (perhaps some 3d integration/features on the older titles?, just speculating). I hope that helps!

[quote name='monkeyz']Ah your welcome! Not a problem. The only information out does not seem to indicate if there is a cut off date to download, there might be and it might be like December 31st, 2011 11:59pm or something its only really a guess to be honest with you because I cannot seem to locate anything other than more information will be available on September 1st. As for the selection of games as far as I'm aware the ones announced are kind of a default you get for choices and as for the other 10 not listed there may be a choice, there may not be a choice because I haven't seen anything that indicates otherwise. Also as far as I am aware all of these games are exclusive to the Ambassador program and we will get them in a beta of sorts before the full software release to everyone (perhaps some 3d integration/features on the older titles?, just speculating). I hope that helps![/QUOTE]

sweet! all thanks man! so pretty much nintendo is being a little ambiguous about the program. better register my system on club nitnendo. thanks again

sorry to bother again - checked more regarding the ambassador program. i did not realize you have to wait till sept to download the games. but i found out this USED system i bought from amazon is eligible for the ambassador through the checker. is there a way i can get an email notification? i just registered this on club nintendo.

I got my supposedly "Very Good" $23.99 copy of LoZ: OoT3D today, and I'm glad I bit on it--it's more in "Like New" condition, and it came unwrapped (but it was still protected since it was tightly and securely packaged with some college textbooks I ordered for my brother).

The item description had said there'd be a "slight cosmetic imperfection(s)" somewhere on the case, but the only things I could see that qualify for that descriptor are...the two stickers that Amazon itself put on the case to signify its status as a Warehouse item :)bomb:), which are usually not so bad in that I can peel them off myself, but for some reason, the stickers on OoT 3D are so hard to get off for someone like me with short nails. :cry:

Thankfully I've enlisted the help of my mom, who has much better nails than I. :D

Has anyone had any experience buying older game stuff from warehouse deals? I found a few old PS2 accessory-based games that I was kinda interested in, and even a nice old NES game (were did it even come from? lol) but I'm kinda weary on what condition this stuff might come in.

[quote name='Chronis']Has anyone had any experience buying older game stuff from warehouse deals? I found a few old PS2 accessory-based games that I was kinda interested in, and even a nice old NES game (were did it even come from? lol) but I'm kinda weary on what condition this stuff might come in.[/QUOTE]
Very, VERY rarely does anyone have ANY complaint about the condition of stuff from AWD.

[quote name='aptanor']Very, VERY rarely does anyone have ANY complaint about the condition of stuff from AWD.[/QUOTE] I've had issues. They used to lump everything into like-new status regardless of condition. I got some really bad looking PSP games that had appallingly gross cases and UMDs.

They probably could not have been classified any better than good on their rating system, due to the fact that they functioned and that was about it.

The $125 3ds in good condition arrived today. So happy with the purchse,especially since I had $70 in credit so it was only like $55 out of pocket. 3ds came new. Seals had not even been broken. The "cosmetic blemishes" along the front and side was a corner of the box was a bit scrunched.

Now the hard part is keeping it hidden from my son until Christmas.

Is AWD gonna be doing another deal of the week on used titles?

I picked up bulletstorm and zelda last time. Would love to see thise kinds of prices on those types of AAA titles again :)

[quote name='aznhero913']Man, I know amazon can do better than that.

Reach is a few weeks from being a fuckn year old...Probably gonna make it to platinum hits for $20 pretty soon anyways.

Come on amazon...Give me some better games. How about KZ3 for $20!!![/QUOTE]

You could go buy it used at gamestop for $35. Just saying.

[quote name='DarkZion']Grabbed a like new copy of Infamous 2 for 28.99. I was keeping an eye on this, and had to jump on it as it was still 43.99 as of yesterday.[/QUOTE]
I really want to bite on that, but I don't really have the time for it right now. I wonder if this will drop much more in the next few months. This is easily the lowest I have seen it.

[quote name='dragon2288']Deus Ex: Human Revolution (xbox 360) is $58.99 at the warehouse(sorry don't know how to link), just ordered, it even says on the page that i might get the pre-order bonus![/QUOTE]

Yeah why would you want to buy a "used" copy just to save $1? :shock:

[quote name='DaShaka']Yeah why would you want to buy a "used" copy just to save $1? :shock:[/QUOTE]
My thoughts exactly, and when you get it new you get a $10 credit...

[quote name='DaShaka']Yeah why would you want to buy a "used" copy just to save $1? :shock:[/QUOTE]

That's weird, i forgot to mention it was the augmented edition so there was no $10 bonus, and it was shipped before the game was released.

[quote name='DarkZion']Grabbed a like new copy of Infamous 2 for 28.99. I was keeping an eye on this, and had to jump on it as it was still 43.99 as of yesterday.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for this. There was one when I checked and I couldn't resist for that price.

The original inFamous is up on AWD(one copy) for $16.99 in used-like new condition.

FYI: As of about 10 minutes ago there were 401 copies of inFamous 2 in used-like new condition.

However, be quick with buying them as Amazon seems to raise the price as their stock dwindles anymore, so it may not be $29 for long.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Didn't I just say that about two minutes before you posted?:booty:;)[/QUOTE]

Didn't refresh the page after checking and before replying... :roll: Besides, it's always nice to have an update on those numbers! :D

I bit on infamous 2 for 28.99 and Dead Space 2 for 23.99. 52 bucks for both in like new condition was too good to resist, especially since I don't see them dropping much lower than that for a good number of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back