Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ssj3pikachu']it comes with DLC?[/QUOTE]

nah im saying im hoping that it was damaged during shipping, and i'm hoping that means it has the dlc. just being hopeful

[quote name='Excast']Deus Ex HR - PS3 - Like New - $22.49

Very tempting for me, but I think I might wait and see if the price continues to drop. I already have like 4 RPGs to play through anyways.[/QUOTE]

Same here...what to do...

[quote name='Excast']Deus Ex HR - PS3 - Like New - $22.49

Very tempting for me, but I think I might wait and see if the price continues to drop. I already have like 4 RPGs to play through anyways.[/QUOTE]

Totally forgot about this game during black friday (along with dead island now that I think about it) hopefully I can find a 360 copy for under/close to $20

Deux Ex is great...and it probably won't get much cheaper than 22.50 anytime soon, but for me it was a once-through and then shelf for a LONG time. Just not one of those games I can revisit that much. I think I traded my copy in after beating it and only took a 3 or 4 dollar hit. I could see myself maybe wanting to get it next holiday season for another playthrough...the controls were surprisingly solid.

Is Dead Island worth $29.99? I am kind of looking for a combo to take me over $25.

I am basically down to Dead Island for $30 or Two Worlds 2 for $12 and Deus Ex for $22.50.

[quote name='Excast']Is Dead Island worth $29.99? I am kind of looking for a combo to take me over $25.

I am basically down to Dead Island for $30 or Two Worlds 2 for $12 and Deus Ex for $22.50.[/QUOTE]

If you haven't played skyrim yet, I suggest Two Worlds. It's fun game to keep you a hold and by them the other two should be cheaper.

Skyrim

360, 2 Copies Both Very Good condition. (Sold)

Ps3, 1 Copy. Good Condition (Sold).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Very good Skyrim came in today with everything in pristine condition. And it came with the preorder map :D[/QUOTE]

What system, and was it described similarly to the current 360 copies available? Want to grab this but that description is scaring me away.

[quote name='doodofdoods']What system, and was it described similarly to the current 360 copies available? Want to grab this but that description is scaring me away.[/QUOTE]

PS3 and it said that it was missing shrink wrap.

[quote name='kingsnuff']Totally forgot about this game during black friday (along with dead island now that I think about it) hopefully I can find a 360 copy for under/close to $20[/QUOTE]

I'm also waiting for Dead Island, hoping for a $20 price new/used. I have DE:HR in my backlog and I don't see myself getting to it anytime soon after the games I got this past weekend.

[quote name='rey6eric']I'm also waiting for Dead Island, hoping for a $20 price new/used. I have DE:HR in my backlog and I don't see myself getting to it anytime soon after the games I got this past weekend.[/QUOTE]

i got a like new dead island ps3 for 20.99 today. So its getting there.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Huh, repackaged skyrim, eh? But it also talks about wrinkles/cuts on cover art, which makes me think it'll come in it's original packaging. Perhaps it's missing the manual?[/QUOTE]

I bought a used ps3 skyrim, and it had a clean cut on the cover art on the ps3 banner on the top about a centimeter into the banner, but the plastic over it was fine, as was everything else. no idea how it happened, but I'm not gonna complain too much.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Very good Skyrim came in today with everything in pristine condition. And it came with the preorder map :D[/QUOTE]

Lucky! My copy I PRE-ORDERed from Newegg for $48 (after promo code) did not have a map. I emailed bethesda (after newegg support blew me off) and they are taking care of it, hope it doesn't take 4-8 weeks. I got the CE Guide for use, but the map would be nice for collection, you know since it WAS the pre-order bonus.

[quote name='edson13']i got a like new dead island ps3 for 20.99 today. So its getting there.[/QUOTE]
I would have jumped all over Dead Island for that price. I have been wanting to check it out.

[quote name='edson13']i got a like new dead island ps3 for 20.99 today. So its getting there.[/QUOTE]

I'm looking for a 360 copy, but nice find. I would've bought it at that price. Shouldn't take too long:)

[quote name='rey6eric']I'm looking for a 360 copy, but nice find. I would've bought it at that price. Shouldn't take too long:)[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking the same, then again, I've been assuming the

[quote name='Jawmuncher']So tempted but I don't want one of those ugly greatest hits boxes.
I'm having the same issue with resistance 2 as well.[/QUOTE]
I will let you know when i get it, what case it comes with.

[quote name='kylerg']Wish more copies of Dark Souls were for Xbox. Not a fan of the PS3.[/QUOTE]

Just an FYI: It was developed for the PS3, the 360 version is an American-only port with some performance issues.

[quote name='Vegan']Just an FYI: It was developed for the PS3, the 360 version is an American-only port with some performance issues.[/QUOTE]

Funny you mention that. Read foundry (or was it lens of truth) and the 360 squeaks out being the better version.

Not sure how fast it will go, but there is a Skyward Sword Gold remote bundle for $50 right now. Says it's is repacked, so I can't use it because I need it for a gift. Good Luck!

[quote name='cancerman1120']Prices seems to have jumped across the board?[/QUOTE]

It seems that way to me. Having the hardiest time giving amazon my credits ever since BF. Hopefully it will go back to normal in 2012 but I think this trend is going to last at least through Xmas:cry: hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back