Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='HornyPony'](360) Rage- $14.33 http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&ie=UTF8&qid=1325188245&sr=1-2&condition=used

(360) Enslaved- $6.56 http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&ie=UTF8&qid=1325188245&sr=1-9&condition=used

I really hope that every game you will receive from AWD will have it's code already redeemed.[/QUOTE]
You got me there.
That'll show me for buying used games that have a warning saying that the code may or may not have been used before!

[quote name='BiggyP2P']If someone wanted to buy it.. why question their purchases? Just another person trying to be a d-bag. Carry on.[/QUOTE]
I'm being a D-Bag by warning him?
I guess you could say I'm a douche for saying "Keep the Code and Return the item"
But hey, they're used games getting the code is like gravy, or icing on the cake yes?
I bought the game day one and was extremely disappointed.
I love call of duty for those days when i dont want something as serious as battlefield. But Modern Warfare 3 doesn't live up to the quality if the games before.

The maps are terribly small and the same tactics can be used for each of them there's no variety.
Skipping over the graphics, Aesthetics wise the games a let down.
Multiplayer wise it isn't fun to play unless you have friends with you.
The best part about the hardened edition isn't even the game.
It's the sweet looking steel book and the awesome field journal.

Homefront, Bad Company 2, Black Ops, COD 4, MW2, Medal Of Honor, and Battlefield 3 are all better games.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DudeImGodly']You got me there.
That'll show me for buying used games that have a warning saying that the code may or may not have been used before!

I guess you could say I'm a douche for saying "Keep the Code and Return the item"
But hey, they're used games getting the code is like gravy, or icing on the cake yes?
[/QUOTE]

Sure getting a code is like icing on a cake but keeping it and returning the item is equivalent to stealing.

Homefront, Bad Company 2, Black Ops, COD 4, MW2, Medal Of Honor, and Battlefield 3 are all better games.

I want a person to play Homefront with it's 2003-esque graphics and mechanics and then hop into A Medal of Honor's sniping/spawn kill multiplayer server and tell me that they are better games than MW3.

Halo Reach Limited ($28)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ie=UTF8&qid=1325211836&sr=1-52&condition=used

$70 for Hardened MW3, very good. No mention of missing/used DLC in description :/
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ie=UTF8&qid=1325211876&sr=1-71&condition=used

[quote name='DudeImGodly'] MW2, etc. are all better games.[/QUOTE]

All credibility lost.

MW2 is an abomination in the FPS genre.

Its fun getting quickscoped, harrier and pavelow raped, noobtubed, (insert bullshit tactic here) every 10 seconds isnt?

Throw balance out the window in MW2,

its bullshit vs bullshit.

[quote name='HornyPony']
I want a person to play Homefront with it's 2003-esque graphics and mechanics and then hop into A Medal of Honor's sniping/spawn kill multiplayer server and tell me that they are better games than MW3.
[/QUOTE]

Exaggerating D: MoH multiplayer was fine, I still play it every once in a while.

Does anyone know if new copies of AC:Brotherhood come with a code for redeemable content of any sort? Cause 14.99 isn't a bad price and I just finished ACII.

[quote name='redmangoose']Does anyone know if new copies of AC:Brotherhood come with a code for redeemable content of any sort? Cause 14.99 isn't a bad price and I just finished ACII.[/QUOTE]

Not 100%, but I don't believe it does. They started the uplay pass for multiplayer in AC:R. At any rate, Brotherhood is worth $14.99.

You think its all good times now Colton. Just wait until you take an arrow to the knee. Then you'll be hobbling back to your shooters, sobbing.

[quote name='colton1106']Not 100%, but I don't believe it does. They started the uplay pass for multiplayer in AC:R. At any rate, Brotherhood is worth $14.99.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't. My copy of Brotherhood (PS3) just comes with a manual. Bought it a couple weeks back on Assassin's Creed Day for $20. And yes $15 is a great price. $15 + $10 if you want the DLC.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']You got me there.
Homefront, Bad Company 2, Black Ops, COD 4, MW2, Medal Of Honor, and Battlefield 3 are all better games.[/QUOTE]

Homefront?? :applause: really?

That game was horrible. MW3 is better than Homefront though I do admit that the maps in MW3 were horrible.

Woohoo! Just got a like-new MW3 (X360) for $29.99.

There were a couple "very good" copies for $27.99; I tried those first, but unfortunately they were already gone before I could add to my cart.

EDIT:

Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00503E8S2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

There are 42 available for $29.99 as of 10:47 pm CST. It's $39.99 this week at Best Buy; but considering how long it takes for CoD games to drop in price; I suspect this won't hit $30 for quite a while.

Good luck!

So when I click on the PS3 game link in the OP, it just goes to basic listings of games (not sorting out non-AWD games). All of them are showing new prices as well. Did they change something, or can it be sorted better (i.e. only used prices)?

Zelda is $29.99, most of the other stuff has been appearing at those prices all week, outside of the $162 PS3. Saints Row the Third is back at $26, too.

Ugh, just got my PS3 Uncharted bundle today and it doesn't work. It makes a loud, continuous clicking noise that sounds like a car's belt and grinds when you try to insert a disc. It won't insert at all. Lame. Now I'm back to trying to find an Uncharted bundle...

man i'm still hoping for a sale on a bundle that comes with the wii motion plus controller or just the thing it self so that i can play zelda :cry:

[quote name='AJVtony831']I ask myself the same but can't convince myself :lol:[/QUOTE]

Same, if it wasn't for this stack of games, it'd be easier to pick up Halo: CE or Zelda to play them quickly before they lose any more value, but I just can't do it with all these games Amazon's already got me to buy.

[quote name='AJVtony831']I think mw3 for $30 is a great deal. If you don't like it, you should have no problem reselling it and getting all your money back.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was thinking. With no online pass, I figure I can play it for a couple weeks, and decide from there if I want to keep it or recoup my costs. But honestly? I expect this to stay mildly valuable for at leas the next year, so I'll probably just keep it.

Skyrim (PS3 only) is $39.25 I saw $36 10 minutes ago but someone bought it before me :(
Saint's Row The Third (Xbox360 only) is $26.24
NBA 2K12 (PS3 only) is $29.97

All on AmazonWarehouse. The prices have been changing all day so you might want to buy them quick.

Just bought a 13 inch high end july 2011 macbook air for 1020 off warehouse, with my amazon credit it came out to 700. pretty good deal. hopefully theres nothing terribly wrong with it.

[quote name='mattcube64']Woohoo! Just got a like-new MW3 (X360) for $29.99.

There were a couple "very good" copies for $27.99; I tried those first, but unfortunately they were already gone before I could add to my cart.

EDIT:

Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00503E8S2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

There are 42 available for $29.99 as of 10:47 pm CST. It's $39.99 this week at Best Buy; but considering how long it takes for CoD games to drop in price; I suspect this won't hit $30 for quite a while.

Good luck![/QUOTE]After ordering a 360 copy, I decided to check how much used copies outside of AWD were running, and I noticed that the PS3 version is similarly priced--as of this post, there are 8 copies of the PS3 version for the same price and condition (Like New - $29.99): http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list..._used?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&condition=used

I picked one up for myself (after cancelling my 360 version order) since I just have to see how the single-player campaign ends, and I enjoyed playing MW2 on PS3 more than CoD4 on 360.

Get one quick, and good luck! ;)

Wasn't planning on getting MW3 at all, but for $30 I'll go ahead and order one and call it a free rental when I flip it back to Amazon in a few weeks.

I prefer to play on my PS3 over 360 in general, but got the 360 version figuring it'll have a higher trade-in value later. Plus, I don't care about multiplayer at all.

Just got a "Good" Uncharted 3 CE for $48.74. It said:
"Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Clear external signs of wear or damage to the packaging or instructions may be present. Game may have identification markings from its previous owner. "

Hopefully it is complete and is in decent condition.

i was lucky enough to get in on the ps3 version of modern warfare 3 for 27.99
I think its the lowest it will go in a long time

Curse this amazing website for finding such great deals... I was so inept on buying MW3... but that price was just too great to refuse!

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Just got a "Good" Uncharted 3 CE for $48.74. It said:
"Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Clear external signs of wear or damage to the packaging or instructions may be present. Game may have identification markings from its previous owner. "

Hopefully it is complete and is in decent condition.[/QUOTE]
I saw it and decided I didn't want to take the chance. I hope everything arrives ok.

[quote name='roger watersmelon']I saw it and decided I didn't want to take the chance. I hope everything arrives ok.[/QUOTE]
I almost wish you would have taken it so I would not have been tempted to take a chance on a "good" CE I have been trying to get this for a decent price for a while. I will report back with the condition.

Sweet. Just got Saint's Row The Third for $26.24, Skyrim for $39.25, MW3 for $30, and NBA 2K12 for $29.97 :) I'm gonna have a tough time finding time to play them especially after already getting plenty of games for Christmas and Black Friday.

[quote name='kicker618']Will not buy any EA games because of this code thing .... I am on strike[/QUOTE]

Because 1 man boycotts always lead to change

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Because 1 man boycotts always lead to change[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Besides, you can't really blame the publishers for doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back